I'm pretty sure everyone here shares boogie's sentiments and is glad that a child molester didn't win an election today...

I'm pretty sure everyone here shares boogie's sentiments and is glad that a child molester didn't win an election today.

Unfortunately, a child molester "won" the presidency in 2016 (even though he lost by 4 million votes). Either way, hopefully this is a step in the right direction for America.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1147348/these-nine-women-have-accused-roy-moore-of-sexual-misconduct/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alleged.

Quite a bit of proof that Roy Moore was a child molester, but keep shutting your ears if that makes you feel better. Still won't make the problem go away.

meant for

You're a faggot OP. KYS

like what?

> my feelings are proof

>le_mj_fingers.png

Guilty until proven innocent

Still waiting on this proof.

>multiple accusations, police investigations
STILL NO PROOFS
>crackhead lunatic says politicains are running satamic pedophilia rings in a pizza restaurant
probs tru!!!! :0

qz.com/1147348/these-nine-women-have-accused-roy-moore-of-sexual-misconduct/

If there's quite a bit of proof then you should have no problems with letting a court decide rather than speculating

Boogie rapes children doesn't he though?

These are accusations, your feelings are still the only (((proof))).

>>multiple accusations, police investigations
Why hasn't he been charged yet?

>accused

Why are you liberals dragging us back to the salem witch times?

>qz.com/1147348/these-nine-women-have-accused-roy-moore-of-sexual-misconduct/

kys.

how mad are you lmao

Wait somebody proved that Jones never raped a kid? How?

That many women wouldn't lie at the same time. The allegations are most likely true.

Wahahaahahhahahaha he won, get over it you inbred filthy fucking trailershits! We gave garbage people a voice in the last election, we'll never make that mistake again. Fuck you and your trailer park, Bubba. If you want to fuck kids, at least do like your ancestors did and keep it in the family.

Then he'll be charged and convicted in a court until then stop speculating

You're a child molester.

There, I now gave as much evidence as you did.
Guess you're a child molester now, go turn yourself in

Holy shit - call the FBI! OP's a fucking child molester!

Don't thank Alabama. Thank black women.

Unfortunately, a child molester won the presidency in 1992

why has boogie been getting so political lately? Ever since the election, he has had the need to spew out his cucked beliefs.

Rides into the place to vote on a horse named "Sassy" ...and this guy isn't gay ? weird.

Such allegations against public figures have become increasingly publicized in recent months. True or not, a seed has been planted in the public mind - "allegations of molestation, years after the fact, and without proof beyond testimony, are a thing". This is now a topic in the forefront of the public subconscious. And since there's money to be made, fame and sympathy to be had, ideological opponents to demolish, it follows that the more controversial the figure, the more likely it is that allegations are fake. All the more reason to wait for actual proof before slandering or convicting people.

I feel sorry for actual victims of molestation and rape, but unless you went to a doctor and/or the police directly afterwards or have recordings of the crime, you're indistuinguishable from a parasite and should be dismissed.

They are fuming that their pedo flagship candidate set their pedo acceptance agenda back 30 years.

you can literally find dozens of people tied in some way to a political figure and pay them to say they raped him.
Those are just allegations, and you can not come out after like what? 30 years and expect people to believe you

oy vey, who could argue with this talmudic wisdom?!

Court of public opinion wins again. Fuck that due process shit.

>accused-roy-moore-of-sexual-misconduct/
doesn't say
>proof of misconduct found in court of law

Here's the thing. Credibility of the accusers is now 100% public opinion. This is a loss for everyone that has ever had contact with a female. If this worked against Roy Moore, it could work against Trump (after the third or fourth, or 5th attempt).

>That many women wouldn't lie at the same time
Oh, son. Have fun with the rest of your life.
>I've never worked in a corporate environment.jpg

There's thousands of people who still believe in a Flat Earth even though we can literally take all of them, put them in a rocket, show them that it's not before promptly blowing it up. And you think it's impossible to find close to a dozen people willing to speak out against a political candidate that they don't like?

Man there sure are a lot of shills today.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Relevant

Turned on CBS news a couple days ago while making the morning coffee and, I shit you not, they were referring to the alleged people as targets. "The newest high profile target" is a verbatim line. What's the next degree after brazen?

nobody really believes the pizzagate meme

This is just he said she said bullshit

Watching Doug Jones go down in a sex scandal will be worth it.
Dems just can't keep their grubby hands off the little girls.

Pizzagate had less evidence than Moore's pedo antics on day 1 of his allegations.

Republicans always have and always will be the party of rape, child rape, rape by pastors, and rape by businessmen. It is a celebration of all things evil.

I wish he'd just stick to his Francis character.

He won't. Doug Jones is a much better man than Roy Moore could ever dream of being.

> filthy yankee won trough famous yankee slander campaign
The People lost today.

I'm pretty sure if you get accused of a crime and get told you're guilty before you even have your day in court you would be screaming louder than anyone

Coming from a man who has stuck a finger in and molested every pastry he has met in his life.