youtube.com/watch?v=wgrZXiOPkrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
ifcj.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=zQsxt9tPVOA&bpctr=1513170101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm also Jewish, and you can fuck off.

My grandmother wasn't working Jew magic lying about 7 of her immediate family members being killed.

There are still people around who actually experienced it. Why not ask them, instead of listening to shitposting Muslims inventing a boogeyman to explain why they're still stuck in the 12th century?

most deaths were Poles, your people used official death toll to justify creation of Israel and when it worked, you used holohoax to push any and all of your agendas

My grandma in France has heartbreaking stories about what it was like for her being 5 and her 7 year old sister being separated from their parents and having
to fight people for small prices of food in the dirt. I can't talk about it upsets me. Fuck off basement nazis

If you're open minded, try stuffing yourself into an oven.

>initially just a camp like how burgers did to the ameri japs and germans
>war+attack on supply route = no food and no products which leadd to horrid conditions
>allies use this to paint nazis as satan himself and the jews realized they can milk it to infinity
>present day

I like kikes. Think they value education and so do I. Highly networked. I admire your resolve after centuries of hate. Youre good with money as well and fairly bright.

Hitler was only mad at you because he was a shit artist and the art college wouldnt let him in, so he gassed you. Plus you are an easy scapegoat for the simple masses.

how many times did your grandma die in the gas chambers? I heard the current record is like 7 or 8 times

Poor Jews, all those suffering multi millionaires and billionaires. Oi fuckin vey.

This
Same happened with my grandma but it was 10 immediate family members, i wish i could meet the 11 members of my family who died in the holocaust.
Or at least get an apology from the german government over my 13 family members who were killed

This. Nobody on Sup Forums is a historian, it's just a bunch of autistic mongrels with low IQs shitposting about muh Soros controlling the entire universe.

Go read a book if you're actually interested.

It happened and 6m died but Jews did it. False flag for Israel.

You are so redpilled. Its good i can believe anonymous peolpe on internet.

Perhaps you should ask (((them))) for an apology Schlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=_w1Oaaul4g8

I can't. It's illegal here in France ...

(((books)))

So many (((fellow white people))) 's here

The Holocaust is a straight up lie lol. Lots of people died, but that was because of typhus and it was in the middle of a war so the prisoners were the last to get the scarce food. Think about it, the prisoners were basically foreign spies and criminals and were scamming people to begin with; they're more than happy to forge a lie if they're going to benefit from it.

You might think it's impossible to conceal such a big lie, but it's actually the reverse. How do you conceal the fact that you're systematically exterminating the Jews over a span of 3 years? You can't. All their anecdotes make no sense, as they claim to have escaped the gas chambers which were disguised as shower rooms. Gas chambers already have a specific design and look nothing like shower rooms and it's pointless to conceal it.

Look around. Look at the top richest people for every western country, including US, Australia, European countries. They're all Jews. Look at Hillary Clinton's top 30 donors. They're all Jews. Look at CNN. They're all LYING Jews. Look at the rest of the media, they're all extensions of propaganda outlets from WW2. They were never "oppressed", they're just continuing the exact same operations they had been doing in 1930s which got the Germans riled up.

Finally, just look at how it's illegal to question the Holocaust in several countries. The only historical event. It's pretty much factual at this point, sorry to say. Your tribe is pretty fucked up. Although, I don't blame you, but you probably do have a kike gene hidden deep within you. Same as all the other races though, every race has a negative trait. Just the Jews are probably the most evil as they're smart too.

>t.muslim behind a meme flag

the lie about the attacks on the supply routs is old adn easily debunked. We have documents showing that the Allies were asked to bomb the routs to stop the deliveries of new people to be killed adn refused to do so. Supply lines only became a problem int he last months of the war, well after the mass "evacuations" of Hungary adn romania and Poland.

About a 900,000 were killed at treblinka - search for Treblinka Gold rush about 1,1 million at Auschwitz. millions in the East from Estonia to the Crimea, enthusiastically helped by the locals who had been running small pogroms for years and were happy to help.

deniers have shit tier arguments.

if most deaths were ples what happened to the 90,000 in the Crimea that the Einsatzgruppen report mentions? what happened to the 400,000 hungarian jews that the hungarian authorities say they put on trains to Auschwitz? what happened to the jews of Kiev?

that is an ignorant lie.

wish this hoax were real

meme flag faggot

A lot of them (iirc 30%) of people who died in the holocaust died at the hands of summary shootings outside the death/concentration camps. The Einsatzgruppen were responsible for the deaths of over a million polish Jews who were executed after the invasion of Poland.

I always get suspicious when Sup Forums claims that all 6 million jews were supposedly killed in the Death camps because that's not what happened.

Does your grandpa have a tattoo?

dont you have ride to catch salomon?

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
They deserved it
Press s to spit in mass grave

6 000 0000 - ( 4 000 000 - 1 500 000) ≠ 6 000 000 is a good start.

fake news, go read a history book

You do know kikes enslaved your people right?

Typhus kills about 25% of cases. It is not easily communicable, so not everyne gets it. what happened to the other 75 to 90% of the people?

there are plenty of documents about typhus epidemics in the various camps - labour, POW and concentration camps - what you are claiming is obviously false.

food supplies - yes it is well documented that the people in the camps were often badly fed, adn yes to wards the end of the war supplies were disrupted - but not during the first four years. What happened to the millions sent to Treblinka adn Auschwitz for whom there was no accommodation tall? If they were just herded together to starve and die, what happened to the bodies?

Various claims to have escaped the gas chambers are probably false - people lie, they exaggerate, they tell stories that change over time - they are terrible eye witnesses, they tell stories as if they happened to them that tey heard form somewhere else, all this is well known.

so what? the mass of design documents for the gas chambers, the orders for gas tight doors, the orders for crematoria ovens, the requests for more when they needed more capacity the manufacturers documents showing that Auschwitz could burn thousands of bodies a day (and they wanted more capacity - what for?) all this, plus the remains of the gas chambers themselves and the testimony of guards ans the officers at the camp, - all that shows what you say is a lie - and I am sorry that you have been mislead by deniers who lie and lie and lie.

And you do not even mention the mass murder by shooting in russia...

What holocaust?

>memeflag, ignore

debunked lie is old

get new material (oh sorry you can't because it is all lies)

Ritual sacrifice of jews to re create the holy kingdom

I am so fucking sick of all these andy semites on this board! I'll have you know my grandfather is a holocaust survivor and after the war he went on to become a VERY succesfull psychiatrist who helped free oppressed people from their gender disphoria.
I don't understand these anti semites they think we are actively trying to destroy morals and the social order or some crazy conspiracy

(((Harry Benjamin)))
(((Magnus Hirschfeld)))
(((Stanley Biber)))
(((Jeffrey Spiegel)))

damm weimar republic was gay

Sounds like a badass movie plot

It happened and was justified

Why was it so gay who could possibly be promoting such filth?

Based Indo aryan

Why is that Mudslimes believe only the Jews can hate them and vice versa

youtube.com/watch?v=wgrZXiOPkrM

it happened, a few hundred thousand to a million Jews bit the dust, we eventually got the the 6 million statistic for some reason when there was only 4.5 million Jew's in occupied Europe, and now we have no way to criticize Israels genocidal tendencies towards the Palestinian people cause it's antisemitic (even though all Arabs in the area are part of the Shem family tree)

POO

Why did they make camps and keep people there for years if the purpose was to kill them

Why wouldn't you just execute them

Great sense of humor dude

read a history book, they didnt intend on killing them at the start.

I now that the Holocaust was rell, my grandfather was in a ghetto. All the point of Sup Forums is to hear different opinions, and if you can't do it so you can fack off to LGBT board or some shit

one could really get the feeling that ((they)) might be talking shit

Recommend a good book on the subject in that case

Nigger wheres the support for your numbers? Those are fucking Soviet estimates. Nazi documents doesn't support the death of anything over 3-400 000 in total in all camps over the war, many were gypsies and most died to disease and starvation

hitler by ian kershaw

Holocaust deniers here seem to rely on several arguments. The first is a claim that the numbers are wrong, usually citing a Red Cross document that adds up numbers of people traced by the International Tracing Service, (about 270,000) and claiming this is the total actually killed. That is of course wrong. And the Red Cross will tell you so. They were not present at all times in the camps, they did not stand counting the numbers of people in and out, they were not invited to mass shootings in the Ukraine, they never attempted to tally the death toll at all. It is a smear on the good name of the Red Cross to use this lie, and deniers should be ashamed.

Anyone who gives a low figure, usually a few hundred thousand, should be immediately challenged to provide justification for that figure. If they say the Red Cross, they are sadly misinformed and can be dismissed as a serious contributor.

Published by (((whom)))?

Read Republican Party Animal by David Cole, or just watch his documentary on YouTube.

What changed later?

Germany to the rest of the world years prior to ww2- PLEASE TAKE OUR JEWS I SWEAR TO GOD WE CANT STAND IT ANYMORE

World- Nah

25 metres is a pretty high ceiling for a basement

The second is a denial that any Jews were killed at all - a remarkable claim which they back up with tables from the American World Almanac which show no decrease in numbers of Jews in Europe. Sadly they crop the bit showing that the figures the WA gives in 1948 are based on 1938 data, and forget to mention that the WA is not in any way authoritative and does not do demographic counting itself. Real figures from national statistics of the time show at 5.5 million drop, and this is an underestimate later corrected to 5.9 to 6.2 million by serious research.

thus figure was established in the late 1940's, and the much touted soviet propaganda claims (4 million at Auschwitz etc) were never believed or included in the figures

There is physical evidence of laborcamps,
But the showers were used as showers and the blueacid-chambers were used for delousing.
There is evidence jews were among the many groups selected for a deportationprogram that never took place and then later used to make weapons, there is evidence these weapons facilities were targets of british bombing-runs.
There is no numbers on how many inmates were killed in such air-raids, but not once but twice were the camps bombed directly.

fact: there are no evidence of gas chambers used for mass execution.
fact: there are no evidence of genocidal programs.
fact: Rudolf Höess was tortured prior to his confession.
fact: Rumors of gas chambers and the number six million was in circulation among jews prior to the war.
fact: the number six million is entirely false.
fact: as a jew, you were more likely to be killed by british bombs then german gaschambers.
fact: the allies destroyed europe.

I hate when people say things like "I'm a chinese" or "I'm a jewish." Leave out the article "a."

>red pill me about the Holocaust

IT HAPPENED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Muslims lol. Cool story

(((evidence)))

couldnt export them as no one would take them, he was going to put them on madagascar at one stage but as the war went on that wasnt possible.

The third is to claim that the figures for cremation time for six million bodies don’t add up, as it takes three hours to cremate a body with a modern oven, and longer with old fashioned ones. Also it needs half a ton of fuel, and they only had five ovens to do it with. Bodies canot be burned on open pyres, as they don’t get hot enough, you cannot put two bodies in at once because the water content of the bodies would extinguish the fire, plus it takes twice as long to burn two bodies at the same time and twice as much fuel. And anyway there would be mountains of ash, and no ash or bone fragments have ever been found.

This is of course wrong in every particular. (The figures vary slightly - some say two hours or one hour, some say 60 or 30 kilos of fuel per body, but all rely on made up numbers)

We know that the majority of the Jews killed in Europe were killed in the East, it at the extermination camps, and they were not cremated in ovens. Many were cremated on pyres (which really do burn people - ask a denier to walk through a bonfire and see) but many were buried, or left to rot where they were shot. Many were burned in buildings en masse. So the real number that may be troublesome is the claimed death toll at Auschwitz and Treblinka, the two large extermination centres. 1.1 million and 900,000 respectively.

yes really makes you think huh?

You are truly retarded, not the Red Cross but recovered Nazi documents on the camps none of which totals over 400 000 in accountance

From the Auschwitz archives we know that they could burn 4756 bodies a day in 46 ovens, if run to the manufacturers specifications. That is 1,735,940 bodies a year. We know also that they over ran those, because they had to repair the chimneys after they had overburned them. We also know that they did not simply burn one body at a time - over a hundred thousand, possibly over two hundred thousand of those killed were children and babies - so you could load up several of them at once. Many were also emaciated through starvation coming from the Warsaw Ghetto and the labour camps, so it is obvious that the crematoria were adequate to disposing of a mere million people over two or three years.

As for the fuel required, the records for fuel deliveries to the camps are partial, and we have no records at all for the period when the largest number of people were sent to the camps from Hungary and Romania. While we have no solid record of exactly how much was delivered, it is a flat lie to say that the records we do have are complete and indicate a shortage of fuel. It is also sometimes claimed train lines were disrupted (so fuel and loads of people to be murdered could not have been delivered) but this is simply not true until the very end of the war.

As for the mountains of ash, a human body when cremated reduces to less than one cubic inch of ash per ten pounds of body weight. So a 120lbs person becomes 12 inches of ash, one inch high, one inch wide. 144 people to the cubic foot. 144,000 in a ten foot by ten foot block. Seven of those is over a million people.

>fucking goyim read this ((book)) and stop denying the truth

Its an over exaggerated lie

As a Greek, I had tens of gamily members being executed or dieing fighting the Nazi invaders.
Right now Germany is all smug towards Greece and they haven't even given any reparations for killing half the country's population.
Why should the world care more about Jews than Greeks? That's why you are hypocrites and no one trusts you.

Say thirty five feet by twenty by ten foot tall. That isn’t a mountain. It isn’t a hill. It is the size of a school swimming pool. A tennis court. Not hard to bury, to plough into the ground, to dump into the river, as they did at Auschwitz .

And plenty of ash and bone has been found on site at Treblinka - search for Treblinka Gold Rush and look at the images.

Hitler put the jews in camps. If he really wanted to genocide all of them, why didn't he do it? They had no where to run, were surrounded by armed SS members and yet so many of them somehow survived. The logical conclusion to draw from this is that Hitler did not want to kill them all.

Another argument is that the whole gas chamber and cremation method is too complex, a Rube Goldberg device. Why not just shoot them?

For a large number they did. But shooting hundreds of children and teenage girls and little old ladies makes the shooters have breakdowns. It is bad for morale in the unit. It takes time. And you still have to dispose of the corpses. While they did that in Russia, to do it in more densely populated areas not actively battle grounds, like France or Germany or Hungary, would rouse local anger and hatred in an otherwise cowed occupied population.

A centralised, isolated, industrial processing unit makes sense. I suspect that if the Nazis had not used gas chambers, but just shot all the people and heaped up the bodies, deniers would now be saying that was inefficienct, and surely the Germans would have come up with a better technological solution for mass killing quickly and disposing of the corpses. Like using poison gas and crematoria.

The idea of Jewish resettlement in Madagascar was promoted by British antisemites Henry Hamilton Beamish, Arnold Leese, and others. With the cooperation of the French, the Polish government commissioned a task force in 1937 to examine the possibility of deporting Polish Jews to the island. The head of the commission, Mieczysław Lepecki (pl), felt the island could accommodate 5,000 to 7,000 families, but Jewish members of the group estimated that only 500 or even fewer families could safely be accommodated.

>The head of the commission felt Madagascar could accommodate 5000-7000 families.
>Current population of Madagascar: 25 million

Fucking niggers.

There was no gassing and the death toll wasn't in the millions. There were camps and people were killed in them, but it wasn't six million and that wasn't the purpose of the camps. Jewish newspapers invented that number even before the camps were liberated and people ran with it because muh old gray lady paper of record. You can see constantly today, and throughout the history of the New York Times that their narrative becomes accepted as fact even when it is demonstrably false. That's what happened here and where muh 6 Gorillion came from.

The six million figure was used to justify an 80 year old charity scam that certain zionist groups had been running in Jewish newspapers from the 1860s. These groups had raised billions from sympathetic gullible Christians, before Hitler ever even went to jail and wrote his book. Especially in the wake of the Zionist Schofield bible nonsense. As the world was rapidly shrinking at the time, it was getting harder to lie about all those millions of poor Jews who were about to die any second, especially with millions of Americans wandering the European countryside, so the holocaust myth was born.

Although these articles have been "debunked" by ADL and other Jewish groups because the figures were not consistently "6 million Jews about to die", it was sometimes four million and sometimes seven or eight. Thats how they "debunk" it.

What they strenuiously avoid about the articles is what every single one of them had in common. They were were ALL followed by requests for donations to save the poor starving Jews of europe. (You know, those finest families in all of Europe who had their gold and art and treasures stolen by Hitler and hidden in Swiss bank accounts....)

There's a similar scam going on right now with commercials asking elderly fixed-income Christians for money to help starving Jews in Europe who have to choose between firewood and food. ifcj.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU

There are also silly arguments about Hitler loving Jews really and wanting to send them all to Israel or Madagascar. Yes pire war the Germans made a lot of money by trading Jews to Israel, and there were ideas about mass deportation, but the war made that impossible. Concentration in ghettos and camps, in which thousands died from starvation and disease, and the use of pogroms in the east (enthusiastically helped by the locals who hated Jews as much as the Nazis) made the transition to efficiently mass murdering them as a final solution quite easy. And while it is true we do not have a piece of paper with Hitlers signature saying kill them all, (not allNazi documents were preserved, and they destroyed many of the archives at the camps) there are plenty of records of him saying he wanted then eliminated, and he was proud of having got rid of Germany’s 300,000 Jews, and those of the East.

Is that the famous holocoaster? Looks pretty tame.

Equally silly are the claims that the Nuremberg trials evidence was obtained by torture and given under duress. That the defendants were in fear for their lives which is why the confessed to mass murder on an industrial scale, because of course that would save them from execution. This ignores the documentary evidence, such ans Einsatzgruppen reports of Juden Aktion killing tens of thousands every month across the area from Estonia to the Crimea. The evidence of the hundreds of thousands of Jews put on transports from Hungary and from Romania and Poland and Germany, who disappeared. Numbers that no one has ever been able to dispute. No denier has ever suggested what happened to these millions of people if they were still alive.

>kikes crying about muh 60 billion

Top fukn laff

>kike joking about muh 60 trillion

Top Schlomo

Many people obviously starved to death too. It wasn't just Jews that were there but homosexuals and other criminals as well. The official Holocaust narrative actually doesn't mention typhus by the way. Many of the prisoners, especially the kids, were transferred to families willing to adopt them and you've got the anecdotes there from the "Holocaust survivors" themselves. They actually believe in the Holocaust because they were still only 3-5 years old at the time.

Like the other user posted the Madagascar plan, Hitler already planned to get the Jews a homeland. He wouldn't have done this if he intended to exterminate the Jews out of hatred. Madagascar plan isn't mentioned in the official narrative. Get the gist?

Shower rooms disguised as gas chambers for the next three years. Hitler describes quite accurately how they may have come up with this lie, it was like a natural thing to them and he couldn't quite figure them out. They're compulsive liars. If you don't believe me, just look at CNN.

You can get imprisoned for mentinonig the Madagascar plan in places in Europe. Even an old grandma was imprisoned. Think about that for a second.

When did you go on your cult indoctrination trip to Auschwitz?

Remember, using women as kindle reduces the amount of fuel needed.
Don't you dare to doubt the evidence provided by the survivors, you anti-Semite.

It didn't happen, fellow schlomo.

t. jewish great uncle claimed he was put in auschwitz and even had a tattoo of his number but then I found a photo of him getting the tattoo at age 65 in a photo pile

>the lie about the attacks on the supply routs is old adn easily debunked
Even jewpedia says you're wrong, you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II

Tens of thousands each month is still not 6 mil, especially these operations were most prevalent during the invasion year.

Replace Jews with European and you’ve got WW1 and ww2.

False, nobody denies that Jews were killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQsxt9tPVOA&bpctr=1513170101

Kurt Prufer disagrees

Denbts