Brits, I'll be in York in a month or so, is there anything I need to know? Are there no go zones or is it a chill place...

Brits, I'll be in York in a month or so, is there anything I need to know? Are there no go zones or is it a chill place? Please, tell me everything you think it's useful.
Also, bare in mind that I've never been in England before

Other urls found in this thread:

visityork.org/information/visitor-information-centre.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

York is fine, instead of pakis you'll see a lot of chinks though.

Ok, I really don't want to get culturally enriched
Thank you for the information

Don't even bother coming, the UK is an irrelavent shithole ever since we left the EU. God I fucking hate how idiots on Sup Forums memed unity of whites into a bad thing

Youre in big trouble. York has Muslims and niggers eveywhere.

Risk of attack is very high, crime is going through the roof.

Have you applied for your visitors tv licence yet?

what you need to know

A colleague of mine went to York last week, he was murdered instantly by Muslim death squad. Then they hunted his family, they showed up to my town in their islamobile™ and barged into our office. I had no choice but to tell them where his family were hiding. They're all dead now.

>unity of whites
>EU

That's like saying the KKK is the unity of blacks.

You'll have a great time if you don't talk about Sup Forums bollocks and just enjoy the history, and the bants from people who just want to talk to an American.

If you start warbling on about ethnostates and kikes, MAGA etc - almost everyone will look at you like you just licked dogshit off your shoe.

York is fine, the centre is touristy and contains old people or students. York has two universities. Actually a good place to pick up girls if you don't bring up brexit or immigration or economics or gender. desu user don't speak just offer them vodka or mdma that's usually the way to handle girls here

You spelt Bradford wrong

You are right we should just name things the way you do: Jamcakelogrollpudding, pancakebatterfriedinbeefdrippingpudding, pigsbloodcongealedintoasausagepudding, custardandfruitcreampudding, and I don't even know wtf the last one is

Both puddings on the far right, top and bottom are the same thing.

I just got arrested for reading this post. They're searching my house now, and it's full of unregistered spoons... I'm fucked.

The only places you shouldn't really go are the council estates. If you see gangs of white guys in tracksuits/hoodies try to not approach them.
Muslim guys and blacks tend to just keep to themselves and not cause any trouble. It's the chavs you have to look out for.

Oh my, that's terrible!
Ok, thank for the advice guys, I'll leave my KKK hood back home

Junker shit posting again instead of solving your
disintegrating empire

I do love my Yorkshire puddings.

York is a honeypot so it's pricy as fuck and don't go to Betty's tearooms its wildy expensive and shit. Also the Jorvik centre might be shut since it's prone to flooding if we have much rain.

"Don't get stabbed by chavs" noted, thank you
I think I'll just do my tourist student bullshit to avoid trouble

Anywhere you go will be non white Mr 56%

There's very few actual no-go zones in the UK any more than there would be in any developed country. A lot of this is far-rght nonsense.

I live in a northern town with a high percentage of ethnic minoroties compared to the natinal average and do not consider any place a n-go zone, genereally, outside of "this is a poor area and it's 11pm on a Saturday" so I might not be best served walking through that area. Even then, that is not a race-specific thought. It is a thought any savy person would have walking through a poor area at such a time, regardless of if it's a white, asian or black area. And my town is a violent town. And, I have walked through poor Asian areas at such times, drunk, and never found any trouble even if I have been uncomfortable while doing so.

Unless there is a specific reason to enter such areas at such times - why? - then I see no reason at all to be apprehensive.

York itself has a 86% self-declaed white population according to the last census, making it a white city.

The things to know if coming to England for the first time is this. We drink too much and we don't mind a fight. It's also a student town. The biggest danger in this respect is drunken white people in bad pubs.

York is a nice city and one generally considered "white" against the national average. It has a low population for somewhere with city status and is so due to its historical importace rather than commercial or size. It is a city with a strong tourist industry, due to it's historical importance. It is also rather affluent considering it's relative geographical location compared to the rest of the UK.

Conclusion:
White
Low crime
Affluent

Never been in England? American? Couple of things then. Don't be a foreigner debating a drunk group of people about footbal (soccer), religion or politics.

Generally, Britain is no where near as bad as is presented in this board. I live in a violent ethnically diverse town and it's fine.

York is lovely. Enjoy your trip.

Fuck, are you telling me I'll get robbed by some nice old lady selling me tea? I'm getting worried

Can confirm York is the most dangerous place on earth. Watch out for Tudor scum.
T. Bruce Plantagenet, rightful king of England.

you won't know you've been robbed, they put a fancy silver platter of cakes on the table to dazzle you then inform you that none of them are available while they empty your pockets.

>tracksuits/hoodies try to not approach them
or if you do no toilet cleaner jokes

>being scared in the UK
what a faggot!

This is Sup Forums. We're not sure exactly at what level of social expertise we're dealing with here.

I think you'll find the country insanely fucking chill with regards to crime, public order, all that. But it all depends on where you are from in the US?

Also, if you go out at night to bars/clubs and that, being around in the high street outside places is where you should be at all wary. That's where stuff kicks off, but Police are actually reasonable competent here.

You will see slags pissing into gutters in the street.

Ah, a normal British person. Hi there

I've never been to York but from what I can tell it's lovely and very white. Leeds is well worth a visit so long as you don't stray from the city centre. Stay the fuck away from Bradford

Oh, if you DO want to get in a fight in York, walk around saying you thought it was in Lancashire. That'll be the quickest way find trouble

There are only no-go areas if you are terrified of black and Muslim people. The hard right wingers are so scared of these people that they avoid them and label them as 'no-go' zones. When in reality, regular non-retarded white people go there all the time with no issues.

Perfect, thank you for your time, man
"Watch out from tea shops" also noted
Pardon me if I don't want acid thrown in my face just because I walked in in the wrong hood, leaf

UK is far more comfy than 99% of countries including America and Europe.

There's very little crime in York as it's more like a town rather than a city.

You should visit the Moors and Lake District whilst your in the area

Leeds is fairly scummy don't even bother with it.

Hey mate. I only really come for /tg/ anymore so that's probably why I'm so normal. Also being thirty.

Precisely. Every city/town has poor areas and hight areas of drink/drug use. These tend to be more dangerous for obvious reasons and tend to be more likely white, for obvious reasons.

Don't get me wrong, there's unchill places in the bigger cities. Mancester has a good few. But even then I wouldn't say Manchester is a crime filled city. It's just being smart. The higher the population the higher statistical propensity to have such areas. Maths.

Just don't be a fool and don't go looking for trouble. Simple. And I have don't on many occasions, even then I rarely find it.

I've had a lot of fights too and I've never fought an asian person. The only time I ever came close was when the north west was a bit lit with racial tension in early naughties after the Oldham/Bradford riots and we went down to an asian area 50 deep looking for trouble. Missiles were thrown and that was it. And that was white teenagers being idiots and completely instigated by us.

It's pretty much a pol/ myth UK is riddled with trouble

Its wondeful
Don't forget to apply for their designated facial treatments

No worries. Hopefully when you come back you will realise the UK isn't anywhere near as bad as presented in these boards

Thought we were friends Portugal?

Oh also I think you'd get a more "Britishy" experience if you go to pubs that are outside of the city a bit, countryside pubs. Anywhere you have to DRIVE to reach is absofuckinglutely premium super-comfy. Especially with real ale, open fire, and a friendly pub dog.

You may get confused though with all the "pubs" in the city that are actually more like bar/clubs. Even places with a proper pub name, sign etc - can still be very bar/nightclub.

Wetherspoons is a good example. They are just a big chain that buys huge properties in towns and cities. Some might look pub-esque but really they aren't true pubs, they are just bars open during the day.

So be aware user. If you want the sort of experience that isn't necessarily about looking like you are nowhere else BUT England, or want to fuck skanky british girls who are 4000% less prudish than US girls (recommended), go where the university crowd is. Which is usually where the cheapest/best deals are on drinks. Which is usually places like spoons.

Best to bring ID if you are under 30, but not passport (expensive to lose). Ask Police for any advice, where to avoid etc. They are not self righteous cunts on a power trip usually.

it's fucking WORSE

Wonderful, I think I'll go for both the real pubs and the fuckfest bars, I don't want to miss anything
Man, you have been very helpful, thank you!

Oh and good rule of thumb, if the place advertises football and other sports coverage.. it's probably not for you (unless you like Football). You will probably get an older fuck who won't shut up and wants to talk politics all night, or some #madlads who will act nice to you but are taking the piss without you realising. Essentially being mean girls, especially if you intimidate them.

I do recommend cocktail bars and restaurant bars though, if you have money and want something chill but not whimsical.

pro-tip: expect to be disappointed by the weather and shocked that it isn't quite the Jihad playground portrayed on Sup Forums.
I can indeed take you to some 'no go zones' but all that means is that its a shithole area and usually full of mudshits, but then I can take you to some white areas I'd also consider no go zones.

I haven't been in a few years, but last time I went it was very nice. The cathedral is gorgeous. Enjoy it bro.

Grow up faggot

I will, man, I will
Just look at how majestic it looks

>I live in a violent ethnically diverse town and it's fine.

Look for York Wetherspoons then, any places that are packed and have lots of student drinks. If you want the true trash UK experience probably get on a train to Leeds and go find the largest nightclub.. and wait around outside talking loudly. You will get girls coming up to talk to you, and that's half the battle. The longer you wait around chatting (get a drink nearby and finish it in the street too, most people will be street drinking), as the night progresses, the more wasted and up for it the girls get.

You can like go in the clubs too, but they'll be loud, expensive, and people won't hear your accent, which outside will carry for a mile and bring curious folk.

Shit on Trump and laugh but never express and opinion or make light of/joke about UK politics, and you'll be in if you're halfway attractive.

Explain how it's better & not worse then, you can't, because you know I'm right.

York is like 95% white and the only non whites you'll see are asians (east, not west), you'll be perfectly fine wherever you go.

York is a nice place. i cant think of any dangers. other then liberal uni students plaguing the city and surrounding areas. be sure to have lunch at at least one british countryside pub. you need a nice does of village cucks. the older the building, and the more desolate the area the better. no experience like being a stranger in a village pub in england lol

I had to go through Bradford last month or so,driving in its just full of those outdoor shopfront paki markets, saw a bigger looking guy sit at a junction in the middle on an island and a paki bird blasted the horn and he went over to her and an exchange was made, literally dealing smack at a traffic filled junction lol smack rat walked off after and lights changed, w as just pakis everywhere

Oh also go here visityork.org/information/visitor-information-centre.aspx

Tourist info places are generally really good. They might try to sell you a pass, but just do the maths on whether it will save you money by looking up any places you want to go online.

They'll be able to tell you if there is any place that you'll like if you say what you're after.

Welcome to the Countryside

Even the overwhelmingly white cities like York are full of students and other rootless degenerates with nothing interesting to say.

I'm not sure why you'd bother.

Sorry greatest ally but sometimes even frens have to bully eachother to help

>ever since we left the EU
We’ve left the EU?

Welcome to the City

me on the left

thats the sort of shit i expect in slough