Why haven't you invested in digital currency yet?

If you want to make serious money in a few years.
There are currencies trading at 0,44$ right as we're speaking that'll blow up by 2018 (According to NASQAD).

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/03/10/sec-charges-marijuana-company-medbox-and-founder-in-pot-stock-scam/#f09fb767bd62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post currencies and sources.

One thing that strikes me as problematic with bitcoin, for now anyway, is the computing power required to confirm transactions. Saw on the CBC, don't laugh, that the TeraWatts used equal Denmark and like 150 other countries.
>cautionary search will give you an idea

I could see (an)other cryptocurrency take over when bitcoin inevitably goes to shit, in my opinion.

But who will reign supreme? Shoulda coulda would when bitcoin was $500.

>Live in NY
>Have access to only btc eth and ltc
>mfw

Honestly, I'd forget about bitcoin at this point and focus on upcoming coins in the market, that's where the gold is in 5+y or less.

So wtf are they? How are we supposed to make a thread out of your crytofaggotry?

>Hey Guyz i'm trying to pump up my cryptojew so won't you guys buy into my coinz so I can get rich.

It's almost like we've never heard of the classic pump and dump.

Ive only posted on this forum for 1 week. In every post ive been trying to get the word out about xrp. Up 80 % today and thats without the big announcements to come. Still cheap at 0.50

People still haven't invested in the crypto, effectively decentralising currency, in the current year

Litecoin did wonders the last few days.

Ripple has finally taken off last night.

Whatever you do, don't use coinbase or Bitfenix exchanges.

Handy tips from /biz/. You're welcome

Wut? Bankers are bankers. Not going anywhere. Neither are governments. Dont let silly ideology get in the way of you personally making a few shekels. Sure hold bitcoin but its no use day to day. Xrp has the backing of big groups and 3b volume is not a pump and dump.

Fuck off kike.

Ripple is a garbage crypto made by the Jews with no anonymity

then pump and dump with 'm you fucking absolute idiot, goddamn you americans are the most retarded people

what exchanges do i use

You can change it to monero or just cash dollars if you want. You hiding your cash under the bed.

>Whatever you do, don't use coinbase or Bitfenix exchanges.
wait so is gdax ok?

gdax right

>dont use Coinbase
What should i use then?

>yfw you got in early on the crypto craze but bought dogecoin cause you enjoy meming and realize doge in itself is a meme and the currency is worthless

Currently I'm investing in cheerios

I would consider it ok.

Coinbase and Bitfenix always frig over customers with (((Maintanance))) when a coin is mooning or starting to crash.

Any of the others seems ok.

Wew what was the dot com boom I'm a retarded millennial and have no idea how bubbles work

ty, trying to read some coin related stuff but keep stumbling back to coin threads on pol

No, gdax has apparently not been hacked yet.

Search: cryptocurrency hacked and you'll find some info on some significant robberies.

Also take most things on /biz/ with grain of salt.

Always make your own decision rather than by suggestion of others.

Also don't try to day trade the coins, that a big mistake.

General Mills, homes, my opinion is blue chips aren't a bad way to go.

because I work at walmart and get paid too little to invest in crypto. This aint 2010 anymore.

investing in something that depends on pure luck
no thanks
can't wait for the bitcucks cries when it bursts in few months tho

It's to expensive, I make proxy threads trying to scare this fuckers into selling but they are to smart for me dammit.

i bought guns instead

this will fix most if not all issues with crypto and introduces a new and innovative method of producing and distributing cryptocurrency
the coins are created with the spin of a fidget spinner and the value comes from the fact that real physical labor had to go into producing the coin
if someone really values something they'll spin enough coins to pay for the item

the value of 1 spin diminishes at 1/1000000000000 increments as more spinboxes are introduced thus creating scarcity(also 1.2billion box limit/cap) example: the first person with a spinbox would receive 1 fidgetcoin per spin.
When the second person has the box person1 & 2 would receive 0.999999999999 fidgetcoins per spin.
Then the third person has a box person1,2,3 would receive 0.999999999998 fidgetcoins per spin and so on

But what if it's a scam?

I'm a noob currently in the process of preparations to acquire coins. Just tell me which other respectable exchanges are there?

my second idea is BrapCoin
we have an obese woman live permanently in an apartment that is fitted with 24/7 internet webcams and highly sensitive microphones
she's fed mainly onions and baked beans and when she eventually farts 1 coin is then added to the currency
we should use an american woman and we can scale up by using a cattle ranch type setup where we have 1000s of women

YO FAGGOTS

give me a quick rundown as to who is in this thread and I might drop some tasty treats in the way of what the fuck to do to make it with crypto

already been said in the thread

IOTA has been doing good lately.

tell us senpai

I might put $5 in just in case. I'm not investing heaps, I'd rather be patient and play the long game on the stock market.

straya cunt

A leaf and some other faggots.

great idea as long as you are the one with the pump and not left with the dump.

thats actually great idea

i feel your feels

Invest at least $1,000. If I had done that at $500 CAD-Bc a few years ago, that would be $38,000 CAD a few days ago. 38x multiplier anyway.

I'm slow so at learning and unconfident which I hope works to an advantage before I spend anything serious on another currency. probably more of a long haul thing to do when I'm free from work.
youtube.com/watch?v=0kpZXyRLAHc
>got this playing in the background

Bong checking in. I have no idea what to do, give me a n00b guide, I want free e-bux.

Because that boat has sailed and can come crashing down at any given moment.
If you want a sure investment that's going to explode in the near future, invest in weed stocks.
Canada is going to legalize it during summer and it's only going to see more and more adoption from there.
It's going to be Bitcoin 2.0 but it's going to have an actual reason for the price explosion, unlike crypto which is a mindless gold rush.
You can still get in on the stocks while they're cheap, warming up already though and some are way past the penny or dollar phase.
But these are going to be massive, so get in now.

IOTA ACKBAR
star wars sucks
and canada also sucks

OP gave you all you need.

stuff ive heard this week
-invest in hardware company's opposed to crypto
-invest in weed company's opposed to crypto
-a guy gave away thousands of britcoins while he was here 2days ago
-certain things should be avoided using coinbase but it has its uses
--bitcoin futures is a thing
-litecoin is happening
-it seems people get hacked and have nowhere to go to.

Oy! Fuckfayce! The world needs Australia like a hole in the head.

Keep your shitty shit to yourselves while your girls keep coming here and get fucked by us all.

The only thing you've contributed to the world is the goon sack, you cheap wine swiller.

I bought some ltc when it was at $100.

Oy! Fuckfayce! The world needs Australia like a hole in the head.

Keep your shitty shit to yourselves while your girls keep coming here and get fucked by us all.

The only thing you've contributed to the world is the goon sack, you cheap wine swiller.

I hope you make a million bucks.

LTC is literally right on the cusp of mooning again. Good luck to all bros who are holding--and to those of you who aren't, it's not even close to too late to hop aboard. We still got a good 50% + to go on this run in the next couple hours.

Good luck all and god bless!

I think coinbase is ok to buy. You can always transfer to something else.

can i trade wow bucks? i dont seenwhy i couldnt. why isnt wow bucks the new buttcoin?

I invested some money in dogecoins back when it started. I never gave my wallet coordinates to anyone, never shared it once, always bought coins from very close and trusted friends who mined them by themselves. One day I log into my wallet and found that it was emptied, I had around 100$ worth of coins into it and it was all lost. Someone must have somehow broken into my account and took all my credit.
Never invested in cryptocurrency ever again.

>a guy gave away thousands of britcoins while he was here 2days ago
What guy?

How does a normal person even go about investing in things like weed?
Quick rundown?

I had about 20k dogecoins that I bought for about $12 2 years ago. The exact same thing happened to me.

>Open account to some stock broker site.
>Buy stocks.
>???
>Profit.

You might even be able to buy stocks through your bank.
This shit is literally Bitcoin 2.0 and the ride is only starting.
Few companies are still in the cent range where you can pull off profits like pic related and who knows where they're climbing when legalization starts happening.
It's only a matter of time till all of these are in the double digit range, but at the moment the companies are laying down the groundwork and getting licenses etc..
So load up before summer.
I think it's July when leafs are voting about the legalization, but from what I gather things are looking good regarding it.

Can Confirm. Dogecoin will go to the moon.

>How does a normal person even go about investing in things like weed?

First step is to at least not act autistic.

LEI makes it even harder.
Buy now or you aren't able to buy after 1.1.2018.
(private persons can, but also they need to report their assets to Finanssivalvonta. So - no nuppukauppaa bitcoineilla enää)

Are you trying to say IOTA is a trap?

VPN faggot

lookup medbox. but yes cryptos are basically pink sheets.

forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/03/10/sec-charges-marijuana-company-medbox-and-founder-in-pot-stock-scam/#f09fb767bd62