Whats so great about Western Civilization Pol?

What's so great about western civilization that's you pollacks bend over for?
Whats so different about western civilization?
Why are you snowniggers so avidly trying to save it. ?

It's not African Civilization

Its not israeli tradition

Unironically muh freedom, ironically people in the West and even expats elsewhere living in a bubble don't realize how closed and stifling the rest of the world is for the most part, not even the "redpilled" ones, it's something you have to experience to believe

Asians and Africans aren't just white people who look funny and eat weird food, believe me

Sure white people are cucked fags who are ridiculously submissive to women and easily conned but they are also unique in other, good ways

White people are basically the autistic savants of the world sure they can be retarded and gullible but also admirably honest and creative, you need them around to keep things ticking over

I believe Eastern civilization is quite better thne the west

that's because you are kike and you hate everything and everyone else , you're broken

Western = Germanic

Wog subhumans are anti-West biologically

>
that's because you're an american mongrel who has no sense of anything worldly.

The fuck are you talking about? Maybe rural american retards think that.

>Calls me a Mongrel
>Assuming he is white

Why are Jews trying to destroy it?

Honestly I don't even know anymore considering who defends it most feverishly, I was under the impression "western civilization" was a live-let live system, those previously mentioned would throw others under the bus for almost any deviation from the norm. I agree with much, but alot of it is sexual BS, confusing culture and race(race realism is important tho), loss of common values, ect.. We've become so multicultural and pathologically PC I dare ask, what was the west?

>What's so great about western civilization
We're all manifestations of the divine.
Except you, you're a nigger until you internalize western ideals.

>Greece
>Western

The vast majority of things we consider good in the world came from the west. Other nations have accomplished great things, yet their descends often treated them with less respect than westerners did.
We're by no means free of sin but I think the good eclipses the bad.

Every culture has taken slaves, colonized, genocides. But the west excelled and even when we were colonizing the world, the west opposed brutality and cruelty when it came to light.

The trouble is western ideas and institutions have been so dominant for so long that people don't associate them with western culture.

That's because you never actually lived their.
t. a guy who spent one year in China and another in Korea.

Asians are arguably much better than us at maintaining social harmony but their societies have very little place for individual aspirations and choices, that makes them more stable but much less creative overall too, it's not an accident if europeans carried science, philosophy and art at an hyperbolic rate since the Renaissance while east-asians sat on their asses during these 400 years and have only mimicked us since then.

Western civilization has been unstable since the end of the middle-age but it has been at the profit of the species.

jews are rooting against it, therefore it is the best civilization

oxymoron

The fact that you don't know says enough

You will see soon enough......
The thing about western civilization is once the white people are gone it won't be replicated.

Look at East Asia, they are disciplined but a bit extreme.

>that pic
hot

>even when we were colonizing the world, the west opposed brutality and cruelty when it came to light.

Idk if Belgium was condemned for their actions during the colonial era, but god damn they where some savage motherfuckers

Because we live in it and enjoy it

why do people insist on calling it western civilisation when the british carried 90% of the load for the past 800 years. do europeans suffer from that much of an inferiority complex they try to lump themselves in with island savages which conquered the entire world because it was good sport?

Ow lordy, we da britash, we da light of civilization shinning upon this felthy sabages.

Ow lordy indeeed.

He thinks it's two men

Its Mediterranean civilization not western.
Back then everyone was primitive (still are) except from us.

Hm, doesn't look like that.
There is no visible dick on a passive person, but there is something that looks like boobs

So..... this is the power..... of Lao Tseu....

Well only fake photos exist with homos.
Adultery and homosexuality was illegal in ancient Greece and the punishment was stoning to death.

Avery go to bed

....Woah

ohoho the resident albozerg

Looks jap to me, but i'm not an expert

nice cherry pick

that's Eros bringing his sacrad dear to the altar to sacrifice it, show the whole pot you clown

yeh spicc civ is much better r-right you fat mutt?

>mexico has 25.000 murders just this year
oh,...

>Well only fake photos exist with homos.
mmlay

Yeah ancient dildos! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Stupid nigger.

its a picture of ganymede fucked by zeus , he was offered a sex change and told it was better to be a woman than being a man so the gods turned him back into a man and fucked him like a woman
>the moral of the story dont be a fag

>its a picture of ganymede fucked by zeus , he was offered a sex change and told it was better to be a woman than being a man so the gods turned him back into a man and fucked him like a woman

yes it even says "eros kalos" in full irony, it's an amazing pottery

>fucked by zeus

>prey to love
not sex, who translated this

Cool image. I didn't know that the Greeks played leap frog.

it's the civ that allows you to post here, your free speech protected
the reason you write in english
the engine behind the vast majority of scientific discoveries, technological breakthroughs, social, humanistic, and economic advances
it's the civ that has taken over the world, and has made it, by all indicators, much better than it was before
it's the evolution of grecorroman, then christian european values, lately extended by the US
the far east wants to be the west, not the other way around