Will you even Christmas shop at the mall this year user?

After decades of success followed by the glory days of the 70's, 80's and 90's, malls today have fallen on hard times. Gone are the days when malls were bustling centers of the community teaming with families and shoppers. Considering the booming economy and low unemployment rate how are malls in such dire straights these days?
>America's malls are rotting away, the weakest entering death spirals, the worst is yet to come.
>More than 300 retailers filed for bankruptcy in 2017, a quarter of American malls will close in 5 years
>As major department leave malls other stores break their leases or negotiate much cheaper rent
>"If that's not an apocalypse then I don't know what is," says Davidowitz.
money.cnn.com/2017/12/12/news/companies/mall-closing/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_L_KAe-74dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers

>Davidowitz
good riddance

Lol malls suck ass. Buying shit online is a thousand times better

xD your cute~ ;3c
Add me on Steam~~~

this

Everyone made fun of them during black friday because you can essentially buy anything online without having to stand in a line for hours

the only thing that booms at malls today are muslims.

Theres an increasing trend of blacks coming out of their neighborhoods to hang out at the nicer shopping areas. Probably due to gentrification. Millenial leftists are moving too close to poor areas. So they build a new shopping area then black kids come out of the hood to lurk there.

Theres now many cases of black mob violence in seemingly nice shopping areas.

So it seems "safe" by liberal standards but really you're not welcome there.

Its funny, a nearby mall in nj used to be nice. They put some high end stores in recently and i looked inside, they had no customers. The mall crowd was 10% white. I felt sorry for them, knowing they will be going out of business. Theres rich suburbs all around too, no one will go to that mall anymore.

The funny thing too is that the black people will come to the nice mall to buy the 200 dollar shoes while white tax payers pay for their housing, food, school, healthcare, etc.

youtu.be/_L_KAe-74dw

I already have.

But I live next to one of the biggest/nicest malls in the country. Woodfield mall outside of Chicago. Its still pretty busy there and always full of people. I did do most of shopping online however but when I wasnt sure what to get somebody, walking around window shopping helps.

Now everyone uses online shopping instead...
>What method shall we use this time..

Who the fuck has time to go to a mall??

Just buy ya shit online.

>buying gifts for Christmas

Fuck off with your made up traditions

>1980s

I'll never have the chance to be surrounded by sub 200lb people today. Not even in the kids section.

I went to the mall yesterday infact. Waited by an applebees for a friend. Saw a black couple, wife was pregnant downing $1 long island ice teas. Wife started texting and the husband slapped her in the face and they started fighting. I texted my buddy and left.

>shop online from the comfort and safety of your own home
or
>shop in giant mall full of niggers and increase the odds of being the victim of interracial crime.

It's not to see why people avoid malls.

amazon

I've been in 80s American malls, was still surrounded by obese people.

fuck that im not trying to get bombed lol

No, because, believe it or not, I believe they're huge targets for terrorism, and we're due for something tragic.

Simple: Ban internet shopping.

>going outside

Don't you dare Hans, we don't want to interact with filthy Muslims/Africans with bad BO in the malls.

>(((Davidowitz Shekelbergerstein)))
>People are sick of consumerism and spending hard-earned, overtaxed and devalued currencies on shit they don't really need
>an apocalypse
>anutha shoah

Isn' t there mall security?

Anyhow: I' m serious. Just because the internet is there, doesn' t mean we have to use it for everything. Human interaction is important for a healthy society.

LOL you won't say that when there's absolutely no retail stores for you when you need a job after high school you freshman

Our nice mall has a “Dress Code” to keep out the coloreds. There was even a big deal a few years ago because they kicked out some nigger football player for dressing like a nigger.

Underrated

>The funny thing too is that the niggers will come to the nice mall to shoplift the 200 dollar shoes
Ftfy

I'm not a yank that fell for the 'shopping' meme so no.

A lot of security in Australia these days are either Lebs or other smelly Arabs.

I don't even trust them

Also, I don't interact much with the public, only in my job and only when I have to.

Oldfag here
There were fat people in the 80s
Matter of fact I seem to remember more slobs back then
But the malls back then were comfy

>Davidowitz

OY VEY

1. internet shopping
2. niggers

and honestly if you removed number 2 I still might go to the mall shopping to see the decorations and listen to the music.

BUT even in the lily white suburbs far from Shitcago the malls are filled with pavement apes.
So you can go to the mall, have your car broken into, have your bags stolen out of your hand, have sheboons cut in line and ALWAYS raise some kind of shit at check out, have packs of groids riot at the shoes store.

Are you guys staying it's Black people's fault Amazon is worth Billions?

what a lame and stupid post

I was born in '87 and I must have blocked that out of my memory.

Looking back at the movies of the period (Fat Camp comes to mind), the fatties were normal today.

Our grade school teachers were seriously fat fucks, but we were also only 4' tall.

>more slobs back then
There may have been slobs in the 80s but the obesity rate of the US was only 17%. Today the obesity rate has more then doubled to over 35%. Maybe malls are in decline partially because many Americans today are too fat too walk for extended periods.

Kek

My goodness, we need a Memri TV thread again

I just got sick and tired of going there and being made to touch 30-something penis over underwear constantly. Now i shop on amazon.

The pic is awesome, dude!! Totally tubular.

This

Walking simply kills the american so they don't go

Why are you so obsessed with black people? bbc fetish?

I will probably buy supplies the week after so I don't have to leave home for two weeks.

After all is done and everything returns to normal, I will welcome the sun again.

not just that, gasoline, traffic, suburban sprawling distances
its just not worth it sometimes

>FPBP
Came here to say this.