youtube.com/watch?v=vQbbZVRW4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=76YUHpViG1o
youtube.com/watch?v=l3IaNrnthS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc6u0BJ8lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

had a lotta goat-tier OPs and EDs, that started going downhill halfway through shippuden though

in terms of the original series I wouldn't say it was shit, mediocre at its worst and pretty good at its best. Some really good moments but a lot of forgettable ones too.
Shippuden was a pile of dogshit for the most part though.

oh also, it kinda reminds me of the .hack//sign ed

youtu.be/F5dZfuQXOiw OP 2 is ascendant god tier as far as pre shippuden naruto goes

I just read the last ten chapters of Boruto.

I don't know why I did this to myself.

I don't hate the things it introduces to the setting. I don't hate what it sets up. I liked Kaguya.

But the execution, oh god, the way he goes about using these things is just so fucking bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4i8y649v_w
Sorry, this is the best OP. It even belongs to the best arc

And this is best ED
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6naUiISqJY

Not bad user, but I will agree with you on the Sasuke Retrieval arc being the best.

>mfw kishimoto outdoes himself with the impending boruto retrieval arc

>First season of Naruto
>Shit show

Naruto was pretty great if you dont count half of it being filler garbage. Up until chuunin exam it was a really good anime, and Sasuke rescue was good too.

I would've carried the plot differently from there, and it ended up being mediocre, but early on it was really good, when it was about ninjas and not godly DBZ tier superpowers.

It was actually pretty good until Shippuden

>Up until chuunin exam it was a really good anime
So like 18 or so episodes.

** though I agree that the chunin exams were fucking awful but they were basically the whole show, it was irredeemable after that **

Fuck me I completely forgot about this.

Makes you wonder how much asspulling boruto is gonna have post timeskip

>shit show best ed
do you mean
youtube.com/watch?v=vQbbZVRW4A0

Not even the best ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=76YUHpViG1o
Pre-Time skip endings were pretty bad though.

Why the fuck was the show now as cool as this?
youtube.com/watch?v=l3IaNrnthS8

FIGHTIN DREAMERS

Naruto used to be so comfy back but shippuden had every single character important to plot or not have city destroying capabilities for no reason

wut?

This OP tricked me into Naruto 12 years ago. Ironically it played during the most boring of the pre-timeskip arcs.

Also I don't get why people like youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8 so much. We all love this arc but the song isn't great and the visuals are generic to a fault.

What arc?
I stopped watching ages ago around 110 episodes in because I realised the show was never actually going to be it's fucking premise (naruto and team 7 learning to become ninja and going up the ranks) and was instead just giong to be arcs that could be 5 episodes stretched out to fucking 30. Apparently there's shitloads of filler afterwards but I don't think I got to that.

That's the Naruto learning Rasengan arc

To be honest, pre-time skip Naruto is probably one of the best shonen battle series of all time.

Shippuden is pretty terrible though

>New arc
>Group of bros go on a rescue mission
>Group of strong looking bad guys
>Energetic fucking OP with sexy ass guitars playing
>Nice vocals
>ROCK MOTHERFUCKING LEE
>Naruto going nine tails mode at the end
I may not be the best looking OP, but it sure did get my hyped up for the episode. Its definitely my favorite OP, even though the others were pretty good, none of them match the level of excitement that 5 gave me.

It matched the arc really well, and I'm a sucker for alt-rock. Also the visual of Sasuke picking up his headband before dropping it is cool, if pretty corny.

Fuck off that OP is fucking great
this desu

My face whenever this music played
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk

Not to mention it showed off characters that are usually shown jobbing in a positive light

Whenever that and m.youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw played the plot was about to take its course

>Naruto
>shit

It's far more entertaining than garbage Sup Forums enjoys like Monster.

Sup Forums is contratian central.

> mfw they played this on The Last and recent episodes
Nostalgia feels mang

>shit
Naruto wasn't even bad until the last arc.

Shounenshit has good OP/ED. Most of Gintama, Naruto and Bleach are excellent

B E S T
E
S
T

OP 7 and 9 are best nurutu ones

I like 2 and 4 too but everyone heard them a gorillion times already

Naruto's first part wasn't bad, but it was still the gateway anime of the worst kind

Sure if you're a child

Classic copy pasta

Ninetails felt like such a wasted he had it since the Zabuza ark only used it as a buff till near the end of shippuden they want him to learn to master it.

So Seishun Kyousoukyoku was a strong competitor but Yura Yura is still best.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc6u0BJ8lw