He is still worshiping a kike on a stick

>he is still worshiping a kike on a stick

*tips placenta

>ICE ICE BÅBY
Winter is coming... the ice will free us from shitskins/mutts

And what if Christ is real, you deny him and on your final day you get to meet him?

How would you defend your lack of belief?

Like this

You can apply this philosophy to literally any belief.

>And what if Christ is real, you deny him and on your final day you get to meet him?
>
>How would you defend your lack of belief?

And what if Odin or Zeus or Osiris or Ahura-Mazda are real, you deny him and on your final day you get to meet him?

Works both ways, sparky.

>being a snownigger

Yes but you see, my faggot brainlet friend, that is why you seek out truth for truth itself, not because it fits whatever bullshit your ancestors may or may have not believed to be true.

And truth survives the test of time, for truth is eternal.

>his forebears were on the australia/america boat
Heretical

>mfw he thinks some sandnigger religion offers truth

Honestly, I believe in the possibility that "God" can be anything and everything.

>I get aseked about my "lack of belief"

>what's the deal bruh, eheh? I left an open mind for all options.

You better start explaining why:
1. Your pagan shit got lost through the ages while "sandnigger" religions didn't
2. How your ancestors couldn't do better than a "sandnigger"
3. Why you think truth can only come from "muh superior ancestors n shiet" neowhite niggerfaggotry

I have yet to have a fruitful debate with a pagan that doesn't end in "we wuz paguns n shiet". I guess that's nigger tier belief for you.

Saged

You'll understand after the Ice Age.

Wrong

>1. Your pagan shit got lost through the ages while "sandnigger" religions didn't
Your sand nigger religion is losing now, it's entirely irrelevant in countries that are not poor and among people are that have an IQ above the mean.

OUTTA MY WAY CHRISTIAN FUCKING SHITS

STOP MAKING THE SAME THREADS EVERY SINGLE DAY

>2. How your ancestors couldn't do better than a "sandnigger"
Rome and ancient Greece pre-christianity produced more great works and advances than Christianity in its entire history, minus the last 400 years or so (though those advances were done because people disassociated from Christianity and began to look at the world rationally again).

>Alright STOP, collaborate and listen

>christm*tts need savespaces
Then go back to your temple

>he still worshiping a degenerate shit who eats sperm

You actually think that where a religion started matters more than what it teaches. You are the fool here, my semen slurping, tree worshipping friend.

>religion loses ground for the past 100 years
>entire world goes to shit at the exact same moment
Good job user, let's pray to your obviously high IQ you'll find some random Jamal to ask him to cuck your wife while you sit back and watch, won't be so hard in bongistan.

>minus the last 400 years
>please forget how those civilizations came to an end, it's entirely not because of secularized degeneracy

Shut the fuck up, will you?

>they still worship a bat crazy old sumerian child murderer

Can one of you triggered christcucks clear something up for me?

Why do you all worship muh crusaders and then focus on peaceful hippy Jesus whenever compared to Muslims? Are you an internationalist hippy cult or a tribal and conservative one?

Can you decide once and for all.

>instead he is worshiping some perverted sandniggers

Lulz...

1. Sandnigger religions are completely composed of pagan shit - Sumerian, Egyptian, Zoroastrian, Greco-Roman, etc.

2. Hellenism and Zoroastrianism are far superior to any sand nigger religion, and sand niggers know that, that's why they stole from them.

3. Semites stealing knowledge from Aryans and passing it off as their own.

>Christianity is truer than paganism because Christianity took over!
>Christianity is being taken over by non-belief, thus non-belief is more true
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Brainlet.

Peaceful hippy Jesus is a kike invention made to pacify christians, who back then were hell bent on kicking jew butt out of their lands.

That's because people believe the New Testament completely abrogates the Old, while Jesus didn't come to replace, but to restore the Truth.

Nu-christians can't come to terms with the fact that christianity would be as stern and intransigent as Islam is now, if it were applied correctly.

>everything is an invention because it all seems so similar
>certainly there cannot be any other hypothesis explaining some similitudes while stating why all those beliefs are very different from one another
>and so the ones who came before were right but disappeared and people had to steal from them because that's how i do my history homework too, so it must be so
Typical burger train of thought.

We worship Thy Stick, O Kike, and we praise and glorify Thy Holy Resurrection, for Thou alone art our God, and we know no other than Thee, and we have called upon Thy name.

>kike on a stick
While it is true that most modern currents of Christianity have been subverted, The Christianity espoused throughout most of Western Civilization was not Semitic in origin, but rather Grecian.
Prepare to enter down the rabbit hole.
Jesus Christ was not Jewish nor was his ideology.

Greeks had a very large diaspora in Roman Judea, notably in Nazoreth and Galilee, where Jesus by most known accounts is said to have come from.
It is thus worthy of consideration that the Son of Man himself, Jesus, was not a Jew and upon close analysis of the New Testament and early Christian philosophy, it lends heavy credence to the possibility that he was raised by a Greek family and that his ideas were themselves a continuation of longstanding Grecian philosophy.

The evidence for the New Testament being a continuation of greco-hellenistic ascetic schools of thought is overwhelming. The "evidence" that it is an extension of a Jewish tradition is laughable.

Several examples:
>There is no concept of a "soul" in the old testament.
This is a Grecian and later also Roman idea thought to be developed by Pythagoras.
>Notions like purity and asceticism are absent from old testament.
>Neopythagoreans were obsessed over parthenogenesis.
The Jews couldn't even reconcile such an idea!
The family history and birth in Bethlehem are thought to be added after the fact simply so that it conforms to the old testament.
Moreover, the answering with a question that Jesus is known for in the NT, is Socratic inquiry, maieutics, something alien to the OT.

If you look at the Neopythagoreans, you will see that their beliefs align with the Early Christians substantially. The Apostle Paul being that it is that he was from and lived his early life in Tarsus (Hellenistic settlement) where, Apollonius of Tyana would have been his contemporary and indeed, influenced him. Paul writes on subjects such as purity, sexual abstinence, and asceticism which Apollonius preached.

The earliest known records of the New Testament are in Greek, not Hebrew or Aramaic.
Moreover, the geographical spread of it shows that the first Christians were mostly NOT Jewish.
It also would explain why Jews were vehemently opposed to it, as it was some alien Hellenistic doctrine being espoused that did not conform with their ideological/religious beliefs.

Has anyone ever wondered if the Romans placed--
>Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews
--on the cross just to piss the Jews off?
He himself not being a Jew, yet, King of them. It's the ultimate insult toward the Jews who wanted him silenced.

Paganism in a fairly vague, pantheistic sense still exists and has always existed. It shines through in regular familial and community traditions but even in the practices of major monotheistic religions.

It will probably, in that same vague sense, outlive all of them. I'm not sure what to draw from that though.

>all these filthy non-Nordics in this thread

>turn the other cheek
There's nothing like that in Islam
>Jesus is literally my wife's son
I'm not even saying Christianity is wrong, but it is much more gentle than Islam.

I'm just talking about those on Sup Forums really. I see far too many of you espousing the "nu-christian" dogma where the old testament may as well not exist. It's very confusing from supposedly right wing people.

>1. Your pagan shit got lost through the ages while "sandnigger" religions didn't
Oh boy you should read up on Christianity and it's pagan influences, it's going to fucking blow your mind

The core of it is definitely gone, what good do lost rites and deformed practices do when all connection to the divine is cut? Whatever remnant of them remains to this day is much better qualified as folklore and local culture at best, and degenerate ritual at worst.

There once was a true ascetic pagan way, but it's dead now, and it is so for a very good reason. You won't spiritually connect with anything remotely divine or transcending anymore, but people still feel like LARPing as pagans, simply because they have lost track of who they are first and foremost. And also because they lack the discernment to realize what truly matters in religion.

>turn the other cheek
There is no turning the other cheek in Christianity either, again, a kike invention to turn the idea of Jesus into a hippy degenerate. Mercy cannot exist without Justice, just as Justice cannot exist without Mercy. And Jesus preached both.

A sign of the End Times, really. He will come back at the worst of humanity and reestablish the truth, for he is our messiah.

>Join us or we burn your village to the ground, heretic!

The hair of Vargs oldest son is getting darker day by day. I bet its gonna be dark brown by the time hes a grown up.

Thats a girl mate

Friendly reminder you once were the dominant religion and were in the very same position you described.

I guess pillaging, looting and raping doesn't quite make it in terms of prozelytising tactics. Mind you, i'd still burn your mudhut to the ground and cut your throat for your pagan bs. Can't go on a crusade without cleaning the filth back home first.

no it's not, alp*neoid sub*uman

LUL

Not sure how anyone can reconcile white nationalist views with worship of some mystical sand nig djinn

A foreign desert god is real? Don’t you say?

> inb4 at least my desert god is better than that other desert god.

BASED

don't post pictures of yourself on Sup Forums

>There is no turning the other cheek in Christianity either
What did Jesus say?

>Mind you, i'd still burn your mudhut to the ground and cut your throat for your pagan bs
>be christian
>destroy ancient European culture
>invite (((them))) into your lands

>Can't go on a crusade without cleaning the filth back home first.
Throwing your life away for the (((Holy Land)))
To think you descend from the Celts

> 5,500 years of Bronze Age mythology
> 15,000,000,000 year old universe

Who is the brainlet?

I have nothing to hide

>Jesus Yoshuah is literally a jewish name.

Early Christians were primarily Jews

Pentecost was the completion of Yahweh's mission on Earth. He came to do away with "religion". Pentecost makes it possible to have a close, personal relationship with the Creator. In the beginning Adam walked in the Garden and had that relationship with Him, that's what Pentecost is. Everything else is window dressing.

kek he walks like a nervous guy trying to look confident

christian version of post-life is childish and very unlikely to be true

Varg looks like a jolly fellow. Did he really kill a guy?

he stabbed him 23 times bro hahah

>brown hair child

Is he going to execute him in the name of Odin for having Negroid admixture?

Happens to the best of us

Yes he killed an opportunistic and delusional weakling that attacked him and wanted to just walk away after Varg got the overhand of hte fight
ALso: that guy was bragging how he will taser and torture varg before

I would have done the same desu

>he thinks pagans influenced christianity
Lel, you retard, """influences""" in christianity is pagans at the time abandoning cum drinking en masse and converting keeping little bits of tradition

Christ was a construction worker. His dad died early and he, being the oldest had to take over the family business. This is not the responsibilities for a weak person. He drove the merchants from the temple and healed several people in direct opposition to the "laws" at the time. Christ was hard core, and didn't take crap off anyone. France is right the hippy Jesus is a wimpy version invented by jews.

Eh, I like Varg (as much as I disagree with him) but 23 times seems like you were really trying to kill that fucker.

. Your pagan shit got lost through the ages while "sandnigger" religions didn't
but god is dead
age of reason killed him

Vile sodomite scum.

Communists aren't people

Well he was trying to kill him. That guy was bragging how storng he is and how he is gonna kill varg. Just because Varg dumed him as his record lable boss. Even thoug this guy (euronymus) coundn't do the most basic tasks for his own business such as sending letters and so on. Varg had to do all the work and even lend him a lot of money so Euronymous could get his record company running and sell Vargs music.
As I said Varg dumped that incompetent fucker which got butthurt and was bragging how he would torture and then kill varg. Varg took his knife, went to him. As soon as he opened the door euronymus kicked him Varg fought back. Varg was stronger than Euronymous so Euronymous turned his back on him and acted like the fight is over just because he was losing it then Varg took his knife and killed him.

>delusional burger mutts

yet seemingly this Apollonius lost the meme war

and I seldom hear about St Paul cult

You're confusing him with Gaahl
Varg hates faggotry

No, he didn't. Most of the """""""""""stab wounds""""""""""" were from broken glass when Euronymous was on the ground.

Yeah sure sure, I know the story. But 23 times seems like overkill, in a psychopathic or extreme vengeance way.

>varg dindufin
premeditated, foul motivated murder and without chance of defense for the victim
after that he went to the nicest prison in the world (norwegian) for only 20 years
Varg is just a scum that didn't get what he deserve

Nobody said he dindu nuffin, and he has already paid time anyway. You're clearly pissed that waaaahh varg criticizes christianity wahhhh. Were you not you wouldn't make such an obvious, childish misrepresentation of him

>trying to fistfight God
that confirms what I thought about pagans
they have no idea what the word "god" means

>Worshiping a semen slurping snownigger god

Varg himself has brown hair.

Nah he considers it blonde. He literally did a vid on it.

Christian Vikernes broke into this shy and introverted man's apartment and brutally murdered him without any remorse.

>They [Christians] must feel that there is a dark, evil power present that they have to fight, which…will make them more extreme. We also believe that when a church burns it's not only Christians who suffer, but people in general. Imagine a beautiful old stave church...what happens when it burns? The Christians feel despair, God's house is destroyed and ordinary people will suffer from grief because something beautiful was destroyed. So you end up spreading grief and despair, which is a good thing.
t. Euronymous

Kristian Vikernes stabbed Euronymous 23 times but Vikernes dindu nuffin. Euronymous was Satanic Archpriest and Vikernes was doing the Lord's Work.

see