American Food Standards

German here, why are American food standards so shit?

Here in Germany you can buy cheaper but still be guaranteed of a certain level of quality, hell, lower priced goods sometimes even have higher quality than expensive shit.

Meanwhile amerimutts have sausages for 20 cents like that and even their expensive stuff is full of corn syrups and other chemicals.

Does America have no meat and food standards?

Enlighten me

pic related, Americans actually eat this slob

>hurr lets fry maccaroni and cheese and cover it with chips dust

Me no no standards me only know Eaaaaatt!!!

I kind of envy Americans for their fast food, how can you not think that shit in your pic is fucking awesome? The only thing I'd miss about British takeaways is donner kebabs, everything else in America is better.

Get a job.

those things taste good asf you’re trippin hans

What do you think? Monsanto and their GMOs are actually quite normal and legal there.
It's like they don't care what they put inside their bodies.

Maybe if you're a poorfag who loves eating trash.

Normal European people would never even touch trash like this.

Anyway, why do Americans have almost zero regulations in this shit? You guys have crazy fucking chemicals and tons of corn syrup in your fucking food.

That'd be absolutely unthinkable here in Europe.

But I guess it explains why Americans are so fucking dumb.

All true, OP. Our beef is grain fed, and lack the Omega 3s of grass fed beef. They put high fructose corn syrup in everything from peaches to bread to tomato paste. It's why we're fat. Our milk is full of hormones and antibiotics. And we're told this is healthy, and people believe because the government says so.

And that is by design.

I have one, thanks for your concern but it's not necessary.

I am a 'normal European person'. Trust a scum-of-the-earth kraut to be trying to lecture everyone else on how to eat.

>That'd be absolutely unthinkable here in Europe.
you're fucking lying dude, every major western euro city is filled with ethnic foodstands that have zero standards for their ingredients and hygiene.

cheetos are banned from my university neuroscience lab because of a rodent-born virus (found in rodent feces) that got loose in our lab a few years ago because the student was feeding them to rats that were waiting to be euthanized post-experiment. several dozen rats, months of work, and hundreds of thousands of dollars down the tube. plus the animal use and care committee was furious

Kek, even our Döner stands have better standards than the average American fast food establishment.

>inb4 you cherrypick a bunch of shitty pictures

Our government is effectively working on keeping the food standards up everywhere.

what's with krautroaches with making slide threads?

At least we can go out for fast food without having to learn Arabic. I guess you think because all your food is halal it's better?

You're right OP. It's simply because we are raised in a consumerist culture, and we don't know any better.
Also our architecture, urban planning, transportation networks, etc are fucking shit-tier as well.
Every Burger should visit Europa at least once. It's truly mind blowing.

German food (((STANDARDS)))

the reason american "cuisine" is a clusterfuck is because america itself is a melting pot of different race and ethnic backrounds pitted against eachother in free market capitalism.

once upon a time the hotdog the pizza and the hamburger were the crazy new food inventions that shocked the world and were cash cows for the up an coming fast food place. fast forward to today, and now what do we have? demand for inmovative junk food still, and so, the supply is created

a place like germany has fast food and immigrants, but it's not the globalist hub that america is. two cultures fighting for food stuffs domination is small time in the race to solidify artiries

The trick when shopping is to not buy from the aisles, that's where the shitty processed food is, also No Bread. Tortillas have 0 grams of sugar and eat fish, turkey, and fish. I eat beef from time to time but not much.

But why in the fuck do you care, don't you got like a million nigger Muslims having thier way and have a bitch as a prime minister?

>just dont eat stuff in the shelves

typical fat ass 56%er

basic as fuck advice like that is going to get you no where fast

Fuck i want eat a BK cheetos now

What's your typical kraut fast food include?

>Enlighten me
You're basing this on nothing but tv and media. It's like me saying you live on sauerkraut and annexing Poland.

Well I left out the exercises and shit like that, this is exactly the kikie divide and conquer tactics that wants me to hate you. Well brother it ain't gonna happen, I still support the WN

Nigger we’ve got books and books and books of regulations related to food production, distribution, handling, cooking, etc. If you don’t like it don’t eat it. Not everyone can subsist on a diet of mustard & pickled vegetables.

found the perfect bait to catch dumb, yet inquisitive, amerimutts

Why are Germans such cunts?

>sausages for 20 cents
wut?

This isn't even the worst thing from Burger King.

Proxy or Antifafaggot...who knows.

Get off your fucking high horse.
Lots of europeans eat fast food on a regular basis, including me. (twice a week maybe) Nothing wrong with eating something unhealthy now and then as long as you stay in shape.
If anything, I envy the US because of their wide range of options.

If you don't like something you don't have to buy it. It's that simple. If I dumped 5 cups of sugar in your tea and tried to sell it as High Energy Brew!! would you feel bad for anyone who routinely bought that shit?

They have a culture based around asshurt and liking shitty products. Something as simple and nice as Cheetos dust on some Mac n Cheese is viscerally offensive because of its quality, simplicity, and branding.

We only send our poor people food overseas. Dis you expect a chain of high end restaurants to expand across the globe?

>And that is by design.
ooOOoo pretty spooky, user, how bout you take your Alex Jones-tier shit and kys yourself?

Do you need your government to regulate everything you lazy fucks? There are tons of shirty foods on our market but we don't all eat them you ww2 losing douche.

>American ""wurst""

That we shouldn't doesn't mean we don't.
It's also pretty hard to walk into a supermarket and walk out with products that haven't been injected with chemicals and unnecessary additives.

The free market is self regulating.

If you want to get OP banned just report this thread so mods see he is trying to bring a /ck/ thread here

>america only has 1 "wurst"

Maybein germoney aldi & co. Is utter pig shit quality elsewhere. Its garbage junk cheap food will do the same to eu population fast food did to murica

>implying wallyworld clearance hot dogs are what normal people eat
those are for the poor, hans

We can buy those, or we can go to the other nicer store 5 minutes away. You can go to Walmart, a place that sells stuff like American cheese, or you can go to a store that sells nothing but every cheese you can think of.

>Looks up "terrible american food"
>"WHY IS AMERICAN FOOD SO BAD?"
Go to bed Hans

>shitty wurst like that actually makes a profit in American and the company

All the meat is not natural at all, bitch, go buy a proper steak not 1kilo water balon that shrinks to 5dag. I wouldnt be surprised if its cancerous as fuck

WHAT THE FUCK
WHERE CAN I GET 25 CENT HOTDOGS

FUCK

>Bar S
Those are cheap hotdogs made with chicken.

>Can’t turn a profit off a 25 cent pack of hotdogs in Germany

Fucking communists

My ID

Livid Dumb North American Loser

fuck me

why does germany only eat unseasoned meat and potatos?

if they can make a profit selling it for 25 cents then it must not be that bad. I never really cared for those cheap links of meat. When I was a kid my mom would cut them up and pair them with french fries and ketchup as a snack. It's just really cheap food it's not going to win any awards. Why does it trigger you so bad?

because seasoning is a jewish tool

They put brined cabbage on everything and that stuff has mad flavor.

Looks like something my greatgrandma would make.

There is good and cheap food in America but most Americans don’t know how to cook or shop.

We used to know how, but then with WW2, they pushed convenience foods onto a nation that was sick of figuring out how to stretch rations and grow home produce.

Young boomers were constantly part of the convenience food marketing and never learned to cook.

Then fast food was popularized because it was touted as basically being able to regularly afford the “luxury” of eating out. Gen X and Millenials were taught to be okay with shitty processed food, picked up excitement for fast food from their cheap parents, and again never learned how to cook.

Now you have a bunch of adults being exposed to blogging culture about food and they pick up an interest in cooking, but they have absolutely no skills from their parents, no heritage recipes, nothing. So they are starting from the ground up, but they only know how to make what is taught from an enticing recipe. No life skills for how to make an economic meal with ingredients they enjoy, no idea how to improvise with what is on hand, no idea of what meals are cheap for a weeknight versus luxury ingredients.

So for now there is a lot of pushback in America who think real food is too expensive, or who are just used to eating fast food and boxed meals from their parents, but it is changing.

The FDA has allowed food suppliers to use chemical laced bits and pieces of butchers waste (like pigs feet and chicken beaks) and classified it is safe to consume. Food suppliers profit more by selling this "meat" at little cost to them.

>implying that shitty c tier sausages don't exist in Germany
They exist here too, but only poor people buy those. (alternatively people who were born without taste buds)
If it has a meat percentage lower than 90% I generally don't buy it, it's good that there are options for poorsies though.

It looks like cancer
but probably gives you superpowers

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty tasty.

You laugh now but mark my words, Some day a place called McDonalds will probably open in Germany. Also remember the word Starbucks and Burgerking. Some day you will see them everywhere.

You're just mad that we have choice. We have significantly more choice as consumers. Between what I can buy at Walmart and what I can buy at the 6 different butcher blocks on my side of town, I can buy whatever sausage I want.

Plus unlike in your countries, we don't have to worry about Mohammed and his 4 friends force-feeding our women their halal sausages.

The fermented cabbage has trillions of probiotic lactic acid bacteria. Really good for you.

>(((you)))

Sauerkraut? It's pretty good with pork.

I went on google and looked at selection of american cheese shops. None of them even had smth as basic as roquefort, blue d'averne or aged gouda.

>Americans actually eat this slob
I haven't eaten fast food in probably 2 years. I cook my own food, and I eat pretty healthy. Why assume all Americans eat like shit?

in nz pancakes from burgerking cost like $5, fucking hate this country

That's fucking disgusting

>go to hungarian butcher down the street
>get freshly made sausages better than anything you could ever find in germany
kraut food is shit and will always be shit, sorry hans.

Post a pic so we can see how much of a fat soyboy you are.

Depends on where you are. You can get roquefort in New York City, and aged gouda in a lot of places.

Because you literally cannot be less than 120 miles from a McDonald’s anywhere in the contiguous United States, much closer to any fast food/burger in general I’m willing to bet too

I eat that stuff on the daily. Its obviously fucking available.
>b-b-but the interwebz said so!!
t. An absolute brainlet

German food, as well as Dutch food is boring and bland. It's very healthy though. Our cuisines were made to efficiently shove fuel into our mouths for long days on the farm.

See Hans? We can cherry pick too.

I suppose that is a good point. I'm literally 5 minutes away from McDiabetes. That was the last fast food place I ate, and it made me feel sick.

Still tasty - I eat them uncooked when I want a snack.

>eat that stuff on the daily.
>t. An absolute whale

Pretty sure you can pick all that up at the Cheese Mart.

>foreigners dont like breaded mac and cheese

find jesus

That looks good and somewhat healthy.

>guess who the export market is?

>here in Germany

Bitch, stfu, Muslim and African terrorists have overrun your county, nobody gives a fuck about what you think.

That's why I love living in Wisconsin.

The private industry has a larger control over gov policy.

German upset because he can’t go to any street corner and get freedom frys. Why do you even live?

I lived in Minnesota about 11 years ago, and when I went to their state fair, there was always a cheese vendor from Wisconsin selling fried cheese curds. The absolute best thing I've ever eaten.

Seriously I stopped by some rural truck stop town in western WI and it had an enormous cheese store. They were selling cheese curds at the gas station.

europe/west has good and wholesome but also cheap and trashy food and its up to the individual wich way he feeds himself , this whole the west/europe has only shity food, is a shitskin meme, look at my homos and my tabouleh and all my overly dry meats, it's the epitome of cuisine and culture, hurr durr.