Moore only got like half of Trump and Sessions voters. What went wrong? Jones didn't have some god-tier level turn out...

Moore only got like half of Trump and Sessions voters. What went wrong? Jones didn't have some god-tier level turn out. Did 700,000 red voters really sit this one out? That's crazy... What a crushing defeat. Bannon really fucked this one up. I want the wall and tax cuts... Fuck I feel depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Why_WFSLTFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you supported a child rapist

People stayed home assuming Moore would win anyways and they believed the accuser psyop

look at jones
he is literally a child molester

Off-cycle elections always have lower turnout all-around; special elections in particular. People say that it makes Dems not turn out, but really, people from both parties have significantly lower turnouts in such elections, it's just that it hits Dems harder a lot of the time.

Alabama deserves what's coming for it. Get ready for a tax hike, illegals and gibs. Hopefully this will motivate Trump or sessions to do something drastic. Maybe Dems are right, white Southerners are fucking stupid.

It's been 10 years since Barack won the presidency by getting out the vote. Conservatives are still too proud and stupid to spend any effort getting out the vote. That's all it is.

What did Moore talk about most? God and abortion. How many of you think this is your number one priority?

Then combine that with all the other shit.

>a single senator has the power to hike state taxes

Try having your party run candidates who aren't human shit, like Trump and Moore.
It's the right's complete lack of moral values that fucks you in your stupid asses every time.
Let's face it - you are dinosaurs, and need to die. Please an hero at first opportunity.

Child rapist.

Off year elections always have a lower turnout

>Did 700,000 red voters really sit this one out?

Yes. Accept it.

>white Southerners are fucking stupid.
Yes. Stupid and complacent. Easy pickings for the modern left.
>hooktube.com/watch?v=Why_WFSLTFw

No political pundit but I'd guess it's the darn pedophilia that left him a bit "un-relatable."

Inb4: this is Alabama, user. They all have a sister they call mom

My guess would be republicans that couldn't bring themselves to vote Moore, but sure as hell weren't going to vote for Jones. So they just stayed home.

Alabama will have a republican back in this seat in two years.

It took the republicans putting up a literal child molester and full on MSM support of Jones for a democrat to squeak out a small margin of victory.

This is a hiccup, nothing more.

If you had listened to Trump and ran Luther Strange we would not be having this conversation

Get fucked, mouthbreathers.

It'll be a landslide reversal in two years.
You're absolutely correct friendo

Two years?

Sessions's original term wasn't due to expire until 2020, since he was voted in in 2014. So Jones will be around for at least 3 years.

If we hadn't listened to McConnel and ran Mo Brooks NONE or this would be happening

Black voters made up 30% of the electorate, CNN’s exit poll showed — higher than the 27% they comprised in the 2012 presidential election

Just seems weird to me

Hey Abo, it's nearly Christmas 2017 here, what's the date down there?

The whites stayed at home this time, that's why the percentage of black voters is so high.

What that there are 10% more niggers ion 5 years? Your shitskin population has tripled in less.

That's right! And it's a whole year until 2018!

Nigger ubers. It needs to be investigated.

This is pretty hilarious, Alabama is going to hate themselves when they find out how shitty Democrats are. Sit back and enjoy the show.

The republicans fucked up they could have run nearly anyone else and won the seat easily, maybe it was a case of overconfidence but unfounded or not accusations of being a pedo will cause people not to vote for you.

"I don't know Mr. Moore, I've never had any contact with Mr. Moore, but I...I..."
*sobs
"That's okay. Your tears say more than any amount of evidence."

Jk whites will move/die and niggers and spics will inherit the state.

Story problem time:
If someone takes a 2018 seat via election at end of 2017, then the next election for the 2020 seat will be voted on when?

He was a pedo, we don't want any more compromised politicians representing the American people. End of story.

What? The cycle continues as normal. If the term ends in 2020, then that's when the next election is.

He'll be voting on shit for 3 years.

>2020
>Almost 2018
>3 years

Does being upside down fuck with your brain?

>What went wrong?

>Enters January 2018
>2019
>2020
>January 2021 New Senate class is sworn in

What's so hard about this?

The media worked over the public and it worked for once. Expect crying women with fake yearbooks for every elected position now. And expect ptg to be making loli art for it.

>Butting in on others people's conversation

Typical nigger.

I'm talking to the Aussie, not you.

The right wing fad that started with Regan has never been anything but Boomers. They are old, and sick, and full of meth and booze, and are already starting to drop dead in droves. "Conservatives" aren't going to be able to get elected to dogcatcher in another ten years.

KYS cunt

>Can't do simple math
> "L-le 56% you Amerimutt!"

SAD!

We really are potentially in the worst timeline. Not just for conservative men, but for liberal men too.

If they can throw the sex assault/harassment/child molestation bomb out there, than no man will be electable. Even if the accusations are not true.

Soon the only 'electable' candidates will be women. Further down the timeline, only vibrant women of color will be electable.

Someone talk me down off this ledge

Kill yourself your spineless liar

Proof?

successful smear campaign

>Moore only got like half of Trump and Sessions voters. What went wrong?

>but a pedo religious nut endorsed by the least popular president ever
>WHY DID NOBODY VOTE FOR HIM

It turns out that a campaign that is literally nothing but "who cares about my positions or even factual evidence? my opponent was accused of fucking children." actually works.

Conversations aren't private on an anonymous imageboard. Even if they were, people from seven-second nations wouldn't be recognized here.

Testing since previously have been blocked.

the burden of proof rests on you nigger faggot

You have proof of this?
No? So it was just a clever and effective smear campaign.

I have a feeling sometjhing was rigged here. Doesnt make sense at all

Actually it doesn't, it rests on you for making the accusation.

I have a year book with his signature and very lewd statements. No, I will not turn it over, either.

Motherfucker was in Alabama malls watchlists for taking 12 year olds home.
STOP SUPPORTING PEDOS !!

Richard fucking Shelby called everyone and told them to stay home. Need to send that fag out on a rail.

>Did 700,000 red voters really sit this one out?
Yes, cause moore is a faux-republican
His views are all over the place, and he basically ran on a "lets fuck shit up" campaign.
It's enough to get the nomination, but he couldn't get any moderates, and lost some hardcore conservatives too.

Jones getting elected proved you wrong, bud.

Why the hell is some hillbilly rapist senator of cousin fuck Kentucky supposed to matter to the US overall? One fucking seat so fucking what? Is this the new standard for "exciting" politics?

Shareblue not now..

actually it sure fucking does douche nozzle

The dude is an alleged kid fucker, true or not that shit goes a long way. just take the defeat and move on.

I'm not convinced about Moore, but at least the accusers had (admittedly dubious) evidence. If you're going to make an accusation, at least gave SOMETHING that's even slightly credible.

Besides, Moore lost due to public opinion. He was a weak option, even our savior God Emperor Trump said he was a weak option, but nobody believed it.

Turns out that being on record telling a black person that the last time America was truely great was back in the days of slavery would motivate a lot of black people to get out and make sure you don't hold office. Who could of guessed.

Fuck, the fact that Moore even came as close as he did says more about the strength of the Republican party than him as a candidate.

Is that donald trumps son taking a picture on top of his mom??? Can't tell from the angle

More blacks voted for Jones than for Obama, that's so hard to believe.

But that's wrong. If you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. That's how a debate works if you want to be taken seriously. Also you went for personal attacks, so I'm going to assume you're trolling.

He lost because 50% of Trump supporters stayed at home like retards.

This same retardation got Obama re-elected.

They figured out that white women are the key swing voters since Trump. Thats why we have had nothing but feminist bullshit, sexual assault allegations, the fucking dictionary makes "Feminism" the word of the year, Time makes the accusers the people of the year. This is their new strategy. Notice the massive amount of anti-woman hate on here recently? Its only there to turn away anyone new who would come. D&C. We have to get ahead of this shit. Dont fight women we have to make them our allies or we lose before it starts. We need a way to either bring the women to our side or to neutralize their vote on the left. Need more sexual allegations for the left. Need to show the left being anti woman, anti family.

doug jones is literally a child molester.
douche nozzle is personal only if you make it so, douche nozzle.
prove he isn't porch monkey

I'm glad you can larp as an American you third-world shit finger. If you're not gonna debate like a civilized human, go back to your mud hut

No, I didn't support Hillary.

That's my point: Jones' entire campaign was claiming that Moore was a racist child molester. None of it was proven, but it was enough to demoralize republicans in staying home last night.
The democrats have learned from this: unless the republican in question is a brash shit-talker like Donald Trump, the burden of proof will be on the accused whenever it's a rape accusation. This will continue until the democrats' and MSM's conspiracy stops being serendipitous (i.e. the MSM's ratings drop from the bullshit enough to warrant a break-up).

Just have to remind everyone that in a year, two years, four years, 8 years when congress is still deadlocked on real progress, that moore accusers suddenly vanished, nobody was ever charged with anything, nobody was ever convinced and no evidence ever surfaced of anything illegal or even immoral and everyone's faux outrage helped kill the USA.

If some random bitch can accuse a person running for office of anything then none of us little people stand a chance. And anyone being smug now will most likely lose their job at taco bell over a trans dimensional harassment claim. Laugh while you can niggers.

Nobody outside Sup Forums and r/the_donald actually like Trump

shit dude i didn't bring kleenex, had no clue you'd be such a bitch ass cry baby. momma's titty is always ready for you i'm sure

Nobody still has any idea who the guy who won is, or what his platform is outside of one or two macros. If that's what Alabama wants they they sure got it. Whatever IT is

do you people fucking listen to yourselves? you guys make it sound like the entire democratic party is full of paedophiles with no evidence on your side other than conspiracy theories, but the moment republicans are ACTUALLY ACCUSED OF PAEDOPHILIA, it's all "Moore and Johnson are victims of feminist psyops! What happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

You realise the republican party is part of the establishment too, right? Trump isn't magically not part of the establishment just because you don't want him to be. Dude literally lived in a gold plated skyscraper.

ITs win win really. Fewer black babies will be born in alabama thanks to jones ensuring future GOP gains.

>Muh establishment
>Endorses establishment candidates
Fuck off you bogan scum.

That's only proof that Americans do not deserve a right to vote. Suffrage should be earned.

There's already forming a reverse backlash though that may help us. No one is gonna want to HIRE women after this for fear of accusations

of course, but is significant as trump won't be able to push through retarded legislation now

At the end of the day, does it really matter? Trump is still GEOTUS, and R's still hold the majority in the house & senate.

Who really gives a fuck about a senate race in Alabama? Love how the MSM and Libs feel like this is some sort of crushing defeat for Trump. They probably don't even remember that Trump threw his support behind the OTHER R candidate, Luther Strange NOT Roy Moore because he said Moore had no chance of winning.

It's not really gonna prevent him anymore than it was already was, just making it more difficult. If Jones plays democrat cockblocker it will hurt the dems, not Trump

>They disagree with me so they must not know anything which means they don't even deserve to vote.
The fascism is real folks.

>Who really gives a fuck about a senate race in Alabama?
You mean the most conservative state in the nation?
Yeah, who gives a shit about a fucking pro abortion liberal winning the MOST CONSERVATIVE STATE IN THE NATION?

DO you realize how fucking stupid you are now?

it turns out that you have to treat women as human beings if you want them on "your side" ... so tough luck mgtow

The tax bill will not pass now and the stock market will collapse.

Welp, Alabama is gonna be cursed by God even more now. I sure hope I don't start seeing muslims around here.

The margin in the Senate has gone from 52-48 to 51-49.

Now, consider that one of the Republicans is Susan Collins, who is basically a Democrat half the time.

This means that, on non-bipartisan legislation that needs a simple majority, there is virtually no margin for error left.

It also makes it possible that the Democrats could win control of the Senate next year if they get lucky. Before, them winning the Senate in 2018 was basically impossible.

>*in a special election, where one candidate was facing sexual allegations

>it's okay that the British people tried to name a vessel that would represent their nation in arctic research "Boaty McBoatface"
>it's okay that the American people saw write-ins for a dead gorilla in 2016 to run against a political chameleon and a one-time professional wrestler
>it's okay that Alabama elected a guy that never stated his political positions and instead spent all his time pushing an unconfirmed rape accusation the victim's own son contradicted
Universal suffrage has been tried. It leads to uninformed, unmotivated numbskulls influencing policy and bringing shame to their nation and people.

Boy was about as sharp as the edge of a bowling ball. I voted for him because, after Charleston, it seemed like a guy that defended unpopular monuments was important. Guess I should have known that was a media trick.

Have you been to southside bham? Fucking shitskins everywhere. You cant go a block without some Mediterranean or Lebanese restaurant popping up.

Letting whoever vote is why roman and greek architecture has great airflow and nobody can find the library of Alexandria. The line has to be drawn somewhere or it all falls down. I will say though that future generations won't be playing video games or going to walmart, and they'll know fascism as what they do for 4 hours a day to keep warm. Ill be dead by then.

Right but if the democrats block this shit in this way, they won't be seen as heroes that's for sure.

If you're from Alabama your fucking State fucked-up how stupid are you people

Doesn't matter in the slightest.
The truth of the day will be remembered like this: Republicans lost a senate seat to a long shot pro-choice candidate.
There is no softening that statement.

Im becoming an accelerationist. We should just hope and pray for martial law. So glad they gave the executive dictatorial powers under Bush and Obama.