youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
businessinsider.com/chuck-schumer-fake-harassment-report-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

fuck trump

go away, awoobaker

CNN isn't bias-

why

Good point, probably should stay political. I guess I don't know what I'm looking at. Is that just a background wallpaper thing for your profile or an actual level of the game or something? If it's a wallpaper for a profile then I'm not as upset as I expected I'd be. Whatever, some faggot wants to expose himself online as some faggot, I'll call him as such. I'm more upset at the trannie flag in the bottom right. Don't know what the other flags are all about, but I do recognize the rainbow one and the trannie one, and that trannie one is way more concerning to me.

>*crosses off Gun-toting Evangelical Christian Pedophile Cowboys off of midterm candidate strategies*

I love Kellyanne.

Post more neogaf, Polski

based Anderson.

drumpftards on suicide watch

True Conservativism FTW

Thank you, Based Fox and Based Mitch. Moralfaggotry always pays off... just ask Nixon!!

youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk

Weakness is not an option.

I hurt myself today
To see if i still feel
Try to focus on the pain
The only thing thats real

Reminder that while an immigrant was blowing himself up in NY, CNN was deep in a discussion about drinking Diet Coke

President Trump here. Any Alabamafags here need to justify to me why I shouldn't nuke the shit out of your Goddamn state.

Mitch did this to crush Bannon.

If the RAISE act doesn't pass, I'm moving out here. I won't let my children be a hated minority. I heard Russia has land up for sale

In any case I think the best is to use hit jobs on Dems. Pay some hookers to say Schumer raped them, and young boys to say Pelosi licked their balls.

(reposting)
>Good fucking job GOP. The party needs restructuring

Yes it does. In 2019. With the exits of Flake, Corker, the unavoidable demise of McCain and the taming of Collins and Murkowvksi what the Trump supporters need is to start
> ATTACKING THE LEFT, THEIR CANDIDATES AND THEIR LEADERSHIP AND THEIR POTENTIAL CANDIDATES

It truly ticks me off that for the past year many in this very movement did nothing but attack Trump cabinet picks, Trump party members, Trump endorsements as if Trump didn’t have a single opponent left, only internal threats
> HE HAS!

2018 is right across the corner. Fielding a good candidate is responsibility of the leadership, what the good people here can do is to help in the character assassination of their opponents.
Both Crus and Hillary were defeated less by the strength of their opponent (Trump) but by the flaws of their candidacies, greatly highlighted and amplified by a ragtag bunch of misfits spotting avatars of anime girls with MAGA hats

Bannon took on McConnell and lost not because it was not right but because it was not the right moment. Let that be the lesson of Alabama:

> you don’t start a civil war in the middle of a full blown invasion. You first secure your position with the alliances you have

Listen to Mitch here:

> My goal as the leader of the Republican Party in the Senate is to keep us in the majority. The way you do that is not complicated
> You have to have nominate people who can actually win, because winners make policy and losers go home

Here is the list of democrat incumbents in red states. The goal should be their destruction above all else

Romney states
> Tester (Montana, since 2006)
> McCaskill (Missouri, since 2006)
> Manchin (West Virginia, since 2010)
> Donnelly (Indiana, since 2012)
> Heitkamp (North Dakota, since 2012)

Trump states
> Nelson (Florida, since 2000)
> Stabenow (Michigan, since 2000)
> Brown (Ohio, since 2006)
> Casey (Pennsylvania, since 2006)
> Baldwin (Wisconsin, since 2012)

How is that Sessions & Trump got something around 1.3 million votes in that state and Moore only roughly 650k? Are we to believe that many Republicans deserted him?

Hopefully he ends up winning after this recount and investigation, because there needs to be one.

>kikebart shills against ivanka, costing us ivanka posting
>Kikebart shills for Sessions, totally useless faggot saddled us with Mueller shit for months
>Kikebart shills for Moore, costs us a Senate seat and fucking Alabama of all places

Name me one fucking thing Bannon did that was genuinely useful, and not something Trump did and he tried to take credit for after the fact.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Virginia and Alabama are no longer considered Southern states.

Hey it is Eva

>quoting male vocalists
user, I

These are the gamercards that people use for their profile in the online mode. These are default, meaning that every game comes with them unlocked. As you can see, about 1 quarter of them seem not belong there

Should we push in colored people and mentally ill people everywhere, for the sake of political correctness?

CRAAAAAAAWLIIING IIIIN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS THEEEEEY WILL NOT HEEAAAAALLLLL

But all he did was give Dems the power to sink any Republican candidate with false allegations, while Dems actually admit to rape.

Mitch McConnell rape allegations when... oh wait, he’s helping Dems win elections. nvm

Do it. I hate my neighbors anyway.

>Again with the male vocalists
The fuck?

Then how are we any different from them? We are who we are because we have truth and integrity on our side.

Is this a reference to golden dawn?

Hmm, thats an awfully nice senate majority you've got there...
*ruins everything for selfish reasons*

You already tried it and failed

businessinsider.com/chuck-schumer-fake-harassment-report-2017-12

Russia isn't a white ethnostate either.

>tfw too upset to do anything
>can't even enjoy myself
>been up all night just seething with rage
>live in a worthless blue state
>I don't even matter anyways

>people think Alabama turned blue

Over half the state sat home yesterday instead of voting.

>Are we to believe that many Republicans deserted him?
Yes, including the sitting senior senator of that state (among others) that went on record urging people not to vote for Moore.

> Hopefully he ends up winning after this recount and investigation, because there needs to be one
That would be interesting but wouldn’t really change the fact democrats got out and voted while republican sat this one out. You can commit electoral fraud by forcing people to stay at home, they do on their own

Mooch was right??? Mooch 4 president when???

the current theory is that the majority of Republican voters simply did not bother to vote while the Dems made sure to bus in all the niggers to the polling places

Reminder that Trump himself said Moore was a shit candidate.

That's why I said 'real' lose. Healthcare was pretty much doomed from the getgo; VA was already blue and had hoped to switch it to red; Flynn lied to Pence. But this was a Republican seat in Alabama. This was the first true lose for the base.

So is NN still getting repealed? Will that suddenly flip around too?

There are better choices.

For functioning countries:
Austria, Estonia, Poland, Hungary would all be good options.

Russia would come after all Eastern European countries incl Ukraine.

No, I can't with a good conscience recommend Scandinavian countries other than Norway.

Real talk, everyone needs to realize that you can't be complacent at all. A significant number of Reps didn't show up or voted as a write in. Always show up to the voting booths. Also people need to accept this loss and move on. We need to learn from our mistakes or else we'll end up like the Dems

The result is the same.
Figure out how to help your House Republicans.

The overall trend is a loss.

The elections are moving 20% to the left. It will be a slaughter in 2018

wasn't really that selfish. Mitch is a monster that must be stopped.
Bannon is a hero we deserve, but not the one the country needs right now

because of complacency.

Better it happened now than in 2018.

Is he trying to replace Olbermann or something

The Jew fears the samurai

Correct

What about them switching over to a electronic voting system and that law saying digital voting records can be destroyed? This whole thing stinks.

Yet Roy Moore was the problem. No, it's an ever increasing stonewall of a party that will ever support candidates that will not put America first and protect actual pedophiles because they've been or will be compromised themselves.

what forum is this?

MOORMPF
B T F O
T
F
O
>say it with me
>blue wave

Good luck, then

Scurvy dog, we can't play nice anymore. Anything but assassinations are game now.
Fuuuuug.

Fox News didn’t call Sessions a pedo 24/7 for a month straight.

Also, Sessions is currently letting Trump and his associates be railroaded by a kangaroo court.

You do the math.

T. Plebbitor Ronald

Fuck oiff germany, how about you figure out how to stop electing merkel before you start handing out advice. Did what I just say sound stupid? Good. That's exactly how you sounded just now.

The vote is tomorrow, so we'll see.

Next time you fuckers better actively campaign outside.

What game is this so I can avoid it like the plague?

>Should we push in colored people and mentally ill people everywhere, for the sake of political correctness?
If you want games to sell, no
If you want to crash the industry with no survivors, yes

Have you seen the stupid shit he's said? He claimed 9/11 happened because we distanced ourselves from god. That's shit the westboro baptist church would say.

So... you guys tired of winning yet?

>claim the moral victory
>*goes extinct*

Well played you dumb fucking hicks.

It doesn't fucking matter.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Nigger ubers.

There is no such thing as a 'white ethnostate'. If that is the goal of moving, no one would move. The goal is to move to safer locations for future generations.

I echo these sentiments. But the other issue is Bannon interfering. As we can see now, Strange would have won easily if Moore was never in the picture. Strange was malleable and not prone to scandals, and that is why Trump wanted him.

From now on, only listen to the President for getting his agenda done.

most people didn't vote, tho

the voting is all done on paper ballots. the ballots are then electronically copied/photographed so they can get the votes counted quicker. The digital copies can be destroyed, but the physical ballots still exist (for now)

You almost lost to a guy who literally says slavery was good.

>Bannon is a hero we deserve
Fuck off dipshit. Bannon is an outspoken zionist self fellatiating drunk. Could have had Strange, who has voted for EVERY Trump bill without fail

Back to exile on the wrong side of history. Mooch was always right, Trump was wrong to cut him. Keep listening to Jared and Ivanka, they are on the right side of history.

Drumpf may not be fit to clean the toilets, but I know someone who is

It's Sup Forums, that's why he posts screengrabs of the other forum he spams stupid shit on

Is Moore demanding a recount?

this wasn't exactly complacency. people didn't show up because they didn't like Moore, but of course the didn't want to vote for a democrat. so make sure you vote in the primaries, because having a good candidate is extremely important (the 2016 election proved this as well)

The underage/rape allegations won't work anymore.

The press played its hand, now they have nothing going in to 2018.

Chris McDaniels will win the Mississippi primary. Screencap this.

On a scale from 3 to 8, how old were you when your father initiated you into the sodomy lifestyle?

Russia is such a hole holy fug Putin at least get a new paint job.

I'm just laughing how the "Christian" Alabama voted for an open borders, pro-amnesty, late abortion supporting globalist traitor.

At least this won't affect tax cuts, but good luck ever fixing Obamacare now or getting anything else done. 2018 will be a landslide for Democrats and we'll be stuck in another 8 years of eventual ruin and decay because no one can agree to do anything anywhere.

One doesn't need to play nice, but lies and deception are not aspects of the left to adopt, because they don't last.

>listen to Jared & Ivanka
No

Is that real LOOOOL

>Malleable
That works both ways, just so you know. As in, start fucking with Trump because turtle looking motherfucker and Ryan crack the whip.

>outright telling people not to give you money to use your product
Bold marketing strategy. Let's see how it plays out.

>finally lost for the first time in over a year
Don't celebrate too hard.

Fox got the Peter Strzok Texts

What are the chances of the RAISE act passing, if it doesn't make it will we even survive.

Will Jones be a never-Trumper faggot will vote against every Republican bill because 'fuck Drumpf'?

But how else are we going to get rid of the niggers, fags, chinks, spics, women, and other minorities ruining our once great, white, and straight, country?

We shold be nominating MORE people like Moore not less