>GA06 moved 20% to the left
>KS04 moved 25% to the left
>MT moved 10% to the left
>SC05 moved 17% to the left
>UT03 moved 15% to the left
>Alabama moved 31% to the left
>average of 19.7% movement to the left

If that keeps up in 2018:
>Democrats gain 57 House seats (House would be 253-182)
>Democrats gain 5 Senate seats (Senate would be 53-47) including Ted Cruz's seat
>Democrats gain control of 20 Governor seats (from 15-35 to 35-15)

But there's no problem here, right guys? ;^)

fuck white people
fuck white supremacy
fuck fascism
fuck trump

LETS START A CHANT

NO DRUMPF
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA COME ON Sup ForumsBROS

shilling for the mainstream on a website that thinks hitler is funny

They are suffering from the delusion that they ever win an election because of young right wing voters - they don't. There hardly are any. The GOP lives by the Boomers - and when the Boomers die, the alt-right, and the GOP's power, become dim memories.
But they are in denial - 100%.

fuck white people

When white people get older they vote more Republican so if demographics were moving in the opposite direction, there would be no problem. The future looks bleak for the GOP only because of the flood of non-whites into the US. Also, no one is suffering from the delusion that the GOP wins elections because of young right wing voters. You're pulling that straw man right out of your AIDS ridden asshole.

We need to pump their illusions long enough to prevent any response. Make them commit to a failing strategy.

But white people invented everything and make the best societies, user. We're superior beings. Why are you so mad at us? Is it envy?

The stupid republicans and their failing strategy. They only control 2/3rds of state legislatures and governorships, the House, Senate and White House. The GOP controls America.

I hope you're right, but let's not get complacent. We have much work to do yet.

Yes yes, keep being complacent. I'm sure it won't be a disaster in 2018.

I don't think any democrats are being complacent. The excitement seems to be higher than ever.

I guess you can never get tired of winning if you never start

Fuck EVERYONE!

The Alabama race had nothing to do with the politics of the candidate, but the candidate himself. As a conservative I'm actually kind of glad Moore lost. It shows that the republican voters still have some moral principle in choosing their candidates. We'll have 51/50 votes instead of 52, but it's not like the republicans have been getting much done anyway.

N-no see it's the DEMOCRATS that are going extinct not the republicans

This was a result of rigging the vote by busing in people from out of state and letting the dead vote twice just like when Hillary won the "popular" vote

>Some of you retards still haven't realized as the white population declines and is replaced by browns, every state but the ones whites flee to will turn blue.
Fucking kek

>When a rural retard can't conceptualize more than 5 minutes ahead in time.

It certainly explains why you are all perpetually poor and non competitive.

Okay lemme explain Alabama real quick. Not a lot of Alabama Republicans like Moore. He has a 30% base and that's about it. So he'll win primaries but because of the whole 10 commandments thing a lot of Republicans stayed home. Doug Jones had 97% of Hillary voters in the state while Moore only had 49%.

Alabama didn't get any more left than it was, Republicans just didn't like Moore.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

this delusion

>Alabama
>red

stayed home
for what
to loose a senate seat?
wow
congrats guys good job

Oh good catch. I don't know why the map didn't update