Dragon Ball Super

Arc hasn't even really started yet and it's already better than Future Trunks.

Believe in the Ayy lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6wC3Lw-Ioc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything is better than Future Trunks

First for brolyfags tears

>implying the U6 tournament was better
What?

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Girl Brolly. The most stupid, asspull, pandering, goofy thing toriyama could have done. The recent rise in r34 spammed has removed any last bit of pity i had. why do we only see pandering? Why don't we see Db super in the "best xxxx of the year" lists? Why don't we see other shows have such pandering asspulls? Why is it only letdowns that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with suggesting ideas, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a stale ass dickless betamale meat man (kakkarot be upon him). I am sick and tired of these asspulls, i am sick and tired of the fandom having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking give the another chance and all they do is not develop and explore ideas and claim new animators are responsible and claim themselves to be above the animators who were there for decades. Throughout my life i have always defended plotholes in dragon ball (which i am now doubting they can be salvaged ) and told people to not generalise the whole dragon ball series but this is fucking enough, this anime is fucking ruining our way of life, either toei trys to fire these retarded animators who can't/stay on model/ fire the people who can't be consistent with the previously established rules of the franchise, and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of the anime industry and end db super. I am so sorry for any toei person who understands theses things out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, dragon ball in its current form is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a db ssblue toy, because gt

pic related its me

>but she's part of universe 6 user she just has to be

yfw the animation is getting better and the new art style is kind of cool

woo-hoo

I want Ayy lmao to beat the shit out of Goku. The multiverse is about to be destroyed because that autist wants to fight. Ayy Imao seems like a heroic figure.

I think they meant actual broly

Leave Broly (female) to me.

no one cares kys faggot

Hey Gohan come and taste your mother speciality

>Vegetofags tears
Delicious.

bulma > 18 > mai > videl > chichi

we are reaching cell saga levels of stupidity in this new arc

Son Goku.
You are under arrest by the power of Booze-sama's Elite Guard.

Come with me, or I will have to use force.

You're lucky future Trunks isn't around to hear that or he'd slap your shit right after he kills the Zenos with his asspull sword.

BoG videl's hips >>> anybody

Frieza > Bulma > 18 > Videl > Chichi

Is it confirmed that the battles will be 2v2?

>videl and chichi behind mai

>most discussed anime on Sup Forums period
>no one cares
Where did Toriyama touch you?

in the op the fat pink girls blast lands behind Goku so maybe

>goku holding black's scythe in the second pic

Waiter! You just gave me the same pasta and attached a pic to it! I demand a refund!

Shit taste.

These three are gonna be part of the exhibition match, right? Gohan's gonna get anal probed by ayy lmaos and barbed cat dick

This has been building up ever since DB
> Goku Letting Piccolo jr Go train so he could fight him again
>Goku letting Vegeta go solely that he could fight him again
>Goku letting Frieza power-up to 100%
>Goku ignoring Bulma's advice to just find Gero's lab and destroy it before the androids appear just so he can fight them
>Goku not taking the Cell threat seriously enough
>Goku ignoring Shin and threatening to kill because he wants to fight Majin Vegeta
>Goku ignoring Shin and giving energy to Buu's awakening
>Goku wishing back Kid Buu so that he could fight him again
>Goku says he was just toying with buu as SSJ3 instead of just finishing the job as quickly as possible
>Goku 'conveniently' forgetting the paper seal meaning he got to fight Zamasu several more times in a row
> Goku Putting a Hit on himself so he could fight Hit again
>Not to mention he's never kissed his wife cause kisses are icky.
>Even his son who is most like him would rather be responsible and train with Trunks on earth.

I think that proves Son Goku is Fucking crazy and is a menace to the multiverse

Bardock and Gine would be Disappointed in him

the best arc is the 9 filler episodes guys
youtube.com/watch?v=y6wC3Lw-Ioc

Reminder that Goku has had mental trauma since he was a child and the side affects ar slowly wearing off the more he fights and progresses as his Saiyan side shows more and more.

Goku being so bored and wanting to fight strong opponents so much that he slowly turns into a menace

>His Smile in the opening when he's surrounded by the crimson Aura

>The lyrics of the Opening are about Goku being bored
"I can't get no satisfaction''
"boredom turns into a stone"
" I wanna Laugh like Crazy"
"I will blow Zeno away"

>Gets Zeno to hold The tournament of Power Where universe are going to be destroyed

> The Parallel of Goku and Raditz

> Beerus openly states that Goku is getting too dangerous and completely out of control and seems to want to kill him in 78's preview

>Goten finally getting stuff like show how smart but carefree he is even wanting to train with Whis remember Toriyama only created goten to "replace goku" in the Buu Arc

>Ayy Lmao's team being the Major fight it seems they look like superheroes with the matching outfits

Don't you think that would have worn off after he died twice and got new bodies?

no dude. We have seen a point beyond this and goku is not evil

You sure they wouldn't be proud? He is finally acting like the saiyan he is. Bardock committed genocide in the beginning of his movie.

>Bardock and Gine would be Disappointed in him

is this supposed to be ironic or what

EOZ is Barly canon Hes Retconned it once and it will again

>his name turns out to be Boozo
>alcohol pun
>also bozo the clown

You're probably onto something

I think the word you're looking for is proud

>There are actual stakes and risks again
Holy shit finally

Bardock might be proud but Gine was always Gentle so she might be sad

A bit yea

better screencap this shit

Guys guys wait

What happens if Goku's japanese voice actor dies

Gine was part of Bardock's squad for a while

>Guess who's B(l)ack

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

>Gine
>Canon

Don't you ever think of that again

db super is either halted, abruptly ends, or they had a back up person who sound identical come in

still butthurt?

yes so she still gave that up

Father-in-law Satan makes Videl 100% my choice.

didn't trump throw you over the wall

that could be a possibility but the newest episode has Goku staring down the barrel of a Hakai without a care and I have enough faith in Toei to not be reusing Radditz's gun battle footage without some hidden meaning

If this is real it better fucking end with vegeta beating him to save the universe

Or maybe gohan simply because it would be it would be fitting considering A. the shit tier father goku was, B how he was treated post cell

I heard she's been training people to take over

Can't wait for the fights to start.

thinking of not coming to these threads and avoiding the anime/spoilers so i can read the manga blind from now on

>Is always saying he wants to fight stronger opponents
>Finally finds a stronger opponent
>Calls God to defeat him

Goku is a hack

Well, Goku has died before but he always stayed dead and got a new body upon resurrection.

In the Hit episodes he was just straight-up braindead for 2 minutes and then came back. He could legitimately have reverse-brain-damage.

about what?

>Implying
I love all this shit talk about "evil Goku" but COME ON!

>Goku is a hack
He learnt that from Toriyama

To be fair you can't fight an entity that's slowly becoming the universe.

>entity that's slowly becoming the universe
>Zamasu is inside Goku

She's 80 user

It's her time soon

So you sayin that my Kakarot resurgence theory still has foundation?

Then it seems like Goku found his limit and just doesn't want to acknowledge it

>that's not fair, I can't even hurt you!
Welcome to how everybody else feels about you, Goku

Why not?

>making excuses

Did the manga explain how that was a thing?

Yeah you can. Just blow up the universe. GG.

WOTCH THE ANNA MAY!

Is that a fucking green beret

Goku hasn't even overcome Beerus or Whis yet

Why vados?

She has a thin body guys. Accept it. Why does she get inflated beyond belief? Do you like fat people? I don't see this for the other characters nearly as much

I think so, I hope it does. It would be interesting.

She's also a japanese woman. She could easily have another 20 years in her.

The support is there dude

JOBBER

The manga isn't there yet.

based goku
killing all those ningen

How do you save the multiverse from this alien monkey's battle lust?

Long hair Videl > Mai > Bulma > Chi-Chi > 18 > Short hair Videl

>all fighters arrive
>Goku walks up to Ayy and gives him this look

All the faggot had to do was use Pray eight times.
No excuses.

Tha'ts only an air slash product of his had, m8.

if only we listened to him

Cocoa > All

Shut up, Goku.

>Gohan didn't pull away for a whole 5 seconds
He's so lucky Videl is chill and didn't ask too many questions

If "Kakarot reborn" does end up happening I doubt that he'll use the scythe, that might just be our brains perseeving the break in the aura as the scythe

My OC from Xenoverse can kick his ass even in base form, no contest.

So when will goku be officially revealed as the main villain?

Hope Ayy might is the superhero type, and calls him out on his shit. Hopefully he beats it into him

>So when will Zeno be officially revealed as the main villain?
ftfy

just remember that he could theoretically use all the abilities black does since he has god ki and the same body

next episode when they reveal that Goku doomed 11 universes

Yes you can by destroying the universe.

I agree with you herebut take into account the Hakai showdown and the Radditz footage plus the bullshit "spare him i want to fight them later" way of life he's living.