It’s time to go back, Blerim Milocevic

It’s time to go back, Blerim Milocevic

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/stupidest-countries/
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/kolinda-nece-oduzeti-odlicja-ratnim-zlocincima-strucnjak-objasnio-zasto-je-to-velika-greska/1013452.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you allow your politicians to sell off your greatest assets so they and their kids have a good life. My cousin in Croatia lives in a small village. Everyone is poor as shit. Everyone but the police chief who reallocates funds to his million dollar home so he can have fancy appliances and furniture and satellite internet. I visited his house, all he does is shakes people down for money and plays Star Craft 2 all day.

does he have a negro problem? if not carry on.

Why are Turks buying up so much property on the Croatian coast?

probably not even 5 figures

That is true. Our entire nation is a bunch of pussies who only know how to moan and bitch online and between each other. How about rallying people up? Nooooo, everyone has other things to do in their miserable little lives.

Let's all watch the news on TV and watch the shitfest unfold.

Let's leave our beautiful country and go to the Nazis to work alongside kebabs and Islam cunts for minimal wage.

Man, our country sucks in epic proportions.

Cause everybody's leaving the damn place and the government is letting kebabs do that cause MOUNEYYYY

>all he does is shakes people down for money and plays Star Craft 2 all day.

lol yep, sounds like croatia alright

LOL my dad wants me to retire there. I told him no because I am American and besides in 40 years I will probably get beaten and killed if I try to live there in my older years.

Without any doubt, Croats must be the dumbest people in the world. They have a nazi woman as a president, and they love it! They also listen to nazi music, worship war criminals, murderers and rapists, celebrate genocides against humanity, they like to march through cities dressed in nazi uniform singing "cute" little songs about killing and raping people from their neighbouring countries. They tend to rewrite their "history", although they have none - just look at their wikipedia articles. They are shameless, dull and usually very ugly (like yuck) and they like being dumb. You can recognize them by spitting onomatopoeia (pljuc) in the comments section on YouTube and elsewhere online. That's so dumb! They are also losing each and single basketball game played against Serbia with a three point shooter in the last seconds of the game. They are simply so dumb and they will never learn.

thetoptens.com/stupidest-countries/

>convicted officers for war crimes
>for removing kebab
You've been bullied by international jew courts
You did nothing wrong, relax

No, you won't be beaten and killed here. You'll be bored to death tho by daily political bullshit which every babushka talks about every morning at 7 am.

i fucking hate this country....

I think we all do... right wingers think the country is going to shit because it's run by communists, and liberals think everything is shit because of the nazis

but in reality we're all just a bunch of lazy uneducated fucks who somehow ended up with our own country and we have no idea what to do with it

you lost like 6 wars in 20 years. gl with kosovo dlakavi.

>about killing and raping people from their neighbouring countries.

>Serbs
>people

Serbs do that too, lol

At least you guys have good comedy with foul language.

No my logic is Croatia will get worse financially in 40 years and if I try to retire there with American money, I will get beat up by poor hooligans who will hate me and you know what, diaspora should be hated anyway so I am not going to live there.

>but in reality we're all just a bunch of lazy uneducated fucks who somehow ended up with our own country and we have no idea what to do with it

this

unless you know the language something close to fluid just stay in USA

Good for you, then.

>get educated
>10m immigrant savages flood your country because of your divine intellect.

we'll hate you no matter what

I know the language. Instead of learning Spanish and Mandarin which would be good for employment, my stupid Istrian mom taught me Croatian and made me take Italian in school. Such useless languages to learn.

narod hr is that way ----------------->

THE croatANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO MILK GOATS, COWS... CLEAN BARNS
``THE croatANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the croatANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY , DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY croatANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*`HRVTSKOLOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN croatANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN,LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR BOSNIAK COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``RAJKA``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE HAPSBURGS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN APES AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED SLOVENES

Sounds like a good mother. Should have taken italian when i could but i was more intrested in guitar than learning a language 13 years ago. The more languages i can learn the better.

We hate everyone, even ourselves.

No wonder why retarded kids fill up Thompson concerts.

you got to go back to index

Niggers start from stealing too. You can still go back to be good by giving back what you stole...

Whats the use of knowing Italian? Its literally only used in Italy. It came in handy one fucking time when a guy tried to scam me in Venezia.

>Thompson concerts.
Oliver Dragojević came to my parents house for homemade dinner years ago, where do I stand with that shit?

you can read the da vinci code

It's the closest to latin. If you can speak it good enough you can also understand spanish and french. And romanian but you don't really get to use it

Nobody would give a fuck unless it was Marko Perković Thompson. Or Vuco.

Sad but true.

If you have that kind of attitude im sure everything but english, chinese and spanish is useless. But knowing italian and going to italy would almost certanly make your trip much nicer as people are very friendly and open to people who show intrest in their country even by speaking few words of italian. And italy is beautiful and people are much better than how stereotypes portray them.

She said she won't do it.

>Our entire nation is a bunch of pussies who only know how to moan and bitch online and between each other

That is called basic human condition.

> How about rallying people up?
And do what? Yell things into the sky?

>That is called basic human condition.

Probably for you. Go to /mlp/ , you missed the board.

>And do what? Yell things into the sky?

Yes.

Like I said, last time I went to Italy the only advantage I had was catching a guy scam me and I caught him because he literally said he was going to scam me to his buddy. I replied in Italian that I was going to kill him and he froze and I walked away.

Welcome to the wonderful world of tourist traps!

It's the closest to latin in vocabulary. Gramatical-wise, Romanian is the closest.

>There is a common belief that Romanian is the closest language to Latin, but Romanian is probably only the closest in grammar. Romanian preserved certain features of Vulgar Latin grammar that other Romance languages lost. For example, Romanian has three genders (Masculine, Feminine and Neuter) and kept all six Latin cases.

Vocabulary - Italian
Pronunciation - Sardinian
Grammar - Romanian

Nonetheless, if you learn one Romance language, the others will be a peace of cake. I can understand 70% of Italian or French without ever taking any classes in these languages.

i guess it's time for pics of shitty croatian nationalists

Is it mostly gypsies and such or even italians do it? While we are extremely touristy you wont see that stuff here thankfully. At least not yet.

>Pronunciation - Sardinian

thats what you wanted to begin with, next time cut to the chase. P.S. you're that which you hate.

Bzzzzz wrong shit happened to me in Pula too.

If you gotta pick one based on how useful it is you pick italian, not romanian.
Unless you want to speak with the million and a half of your people you sent hete

hey, I'm just posting pics of your friends. If you're upset by that, I guess that's your problem.

If you go to places like Venice or Naples then yes. Places with THAT many tourists have that kind of problems.

Pola is italian clay tho my friendo. Even though most istrian italians are ded

vratija se šime i donija frišku ribu

I live on the dalmatian coast and know most of it and it does not happen here, at least not like what you hear in italy, most of my friends mention gypsies trying to scam you in italy. If such things keep happening to you then there might be something wrong with you.

The entire region of Istra is Italian cuck country pic related.

Because you sold yourself out to the Americans, just like the rest of us

>cuck
That's what I meant you literal retard, you said pola and i answered about pola.

it doesn't upset me, because i'm not part of that.

Literally country of war criminals and genocidists

because your politicians brainwashed your population too much and now they no longer have control over them, so when iminent L's come around they have no idea what to do and how to damage control.
>look, mom, i posted it again
i am willing to bet you aren't a serb.
this is just retardation from the "le ebin remove kebab maymay" crew. it has nothing to do with "removing kebab", it has to do with the fact that during the war serbs were suposed to lose the hardest, croats to lose some things and gain some things and for muzzies to win everything. croats agreed to this and signed off the fate of bosnian croats, these verdicts n shit happenning to them are just something that croats agreed with and have no idea how to sell to their citizens.

kek, I wasn't arguing about that - of course a language that has 60 million speakers is more useful than one that only has roughly 20 million or so. I was merely correcting you on the "italian is the closest to Latin" issue - it's the closest only when talking about the vocabulary, as I've mentioned before.

>you sent here

I didn't send anything, Antonio - you have to thank the EU for all of those gippos. Also, don't send them back, they always find a way to return to Italy, I guess they really like it there.

so what's the problem?

Reminder to not reply to Matija Babić’s post

We get it, Vojko.

>be me in Pula
>trying to get into a busy restaurant
>guy runs up to us claiming to be konobar of this place
>asks us for 100 kuna to put us in line as a deposit
>father grabs him by the neck collar and throws him to the ground
>guy runs away

I am expanding retard. It's not just Pula but half of Croatia that are cucks to Italy.

Balkans shit flinging is the funniest shit ever

Is this the Serb from Croatia that regularly post in every croatian thread because of his butthurt.

Shekel corruption is everywhere.

>mfw Pula means "dick" in Romanian

>trying to get into a busy restaurant
...Save some money, restaurants are no better than western europe in prices.

You think I, an italian, know less than you about italy? That's precisely why many locals don't like american tourists. Always so entitled and arrogant.

What? Did you even read my post? I never said anything like that you low self esteemed faggot.

Believe me I know. There is only so many times you can eat fucking miješano meso.

You are implying it tho. Every italian older than 10 knows about the foibe, we learn about it in school. A fatso from across the sea trying to teach me about my country is arrogant.

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/kolinda-nece-oduzeti-odlicja-ratnim-zlocincima-strucnjak-objasnio-zasto-je-to-velika-greska/1013452.aspx

Holy shit last time I try to make small talk with a butthurt Italian on this board.

Calling me a cuck is small talk?

I called Istra a cuck region to Italy. I was complementing Italy and shitting on Croatia. Time to relearn your English amico.

you guys need to get a room

>the entire region of istria is italian cuck country pic related
Learn how to use punctuation.
That's what I saw:
>the entire region of istria is italian, cuck, country pic related
You probably meant
>the entire region of istria is [an] italian cuck country [region], pic related

>attacking grammar on Sup Forums
newfriend plz go.

I am not attacking grammar, I am showing you why this entire discussuon happened. And for instance you were the first to tell me to relearn my english.

>I am not attacking grammar
>Learn how to use punctuation.

>if i post memez about le leddit people will think i am right
You literally said
>TIME TO RELEARN YOUR ENGLISH AMICO

Yes because literally anyone could see what I was saying. Except for you and that massive chip you have on your shoulder.

As I showed you, it entirely depends on how you read it. Let's just end this here.

>can't understand English
>invents fanatical scenario about oppression

I am arguing with a black Sicilian aren't I?

>nikad nećemo ziviti u jugoslaviju

ubi me

Feel free to come back, then. At least we would close down the Balkan route for good

>personal attacks
You are arguing with a Tuscan you illiterate monkey. You can clearly see that is right, but you refuse admit it now for whatever reason.

My bad I screwed up my English again. Black Sicilian is a redundant statement.

That concerns me beacuse..?

Oh boy he isn't understanding English again.

Ok then.
I am done wasting time with you. You clearly lost, but refuse to admit it so you go on with mirror climbing.

Bye faggot. Don't get mad at me, get mad at your English teacher.