Whats your opinion on Russia?

Are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sKsaCVi-c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are we the bad guys?
No. Even when the Soviet Union was around, you have been the most demonised country in existence.

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges.

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal unironic subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslvakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Or just put all native nonwhites back under apartheid

I don't know but fight me faggot.

That girl is cute I want to cuddle her on cold Russia night

You were the bad guys for a while. Then the Soviet Union collapsed. Then we took a turn at being the bad guys from 1989 to 2017, and we quietly collapsed.

Now both countries have leaders trying to build something on top of the ashes, while being actively opposed by the international Jew. It may be too late for both of us, though we're probably in a shittier spot than you, due to "demographic change".

HET.

Aesthetically unpleasing. It's like a very low-grade European infrastructure transposed onto a bleak asiatic taundra populated by a hideous race of slavic / mongol hybrid hominids.

We don't have black hair :/

Niggers.

you're funny cunts and you have some gorgeous women, but i wish your upper-middle class or whoever those travelling ruskies are would stop shitting up our hostels.

Nah, I just hope we don't have to go through a century of Communism like you guys did.

no

From my experience, Sup Forums is utterly deluded when it comes to Russia, it's like they've been fed a whole wagon of bluepills by the Putin's propagandists.

No where near as bad as US and Israel

BUT, you fuckers are banning VPNs and blogs have to register their identity. Fuck that shit.

PS: WHY is your real estate so expensive? Russia isnt rich, but your properties sell for CRAZY prices???

i think you're pretty cool as a whole
don't take no shit from anyone
the deep corruption is really shitty though and sounds like it trickles down to the individual rendering basically the entire population to be untrustworthy.
i would enjoy living in russia for a few years if you'd let a burger in.

How so?

Expensive even by Australian standards? You were probably looking for flats in inner city Moscow.
The only thing you need to do is learn Russian. Then you just go to the embassy, fill all the forms, probably take some language test and that's it, you can get a residence permit.
There are some quotas, but I can't imagine there's that many people moving from the US to Russia.

i just hate the commies
russians are okay imo

Spics and sand niggers too.

We had 8 years of king nigger importing every darkie he could, to tear up the fabric of society and drain the economy.

By being misinformed on every possible level.
I'd trade spics for allahakbars any day. At least the US doesn't have entire provinces living under sharia.

You are a great country with extremely smart generous people that got in the bad side of the real evil doers.

You're not part of the globalist problem which is good, but that doesn't mean our two countries are friends.

Nope.

Rather our country deal more with Russia and less with shitty west European ladyboys desu

No that would be the Democrats

>Whenever there's a negative statistic, Russia is included as being a part of Europe. Otherwise it's as if Russia is on a different continent.
Wow that poster wasn't kidding.

You guys drink too fucking much. This makes most of you too stupid to live. All you have to do is eliminate alcoholism from your culture and you'll discover warp drive in a decade, lol. But it will never happen. It's fun reading about your history. Robert K. Massie is a good author.

Every single Russian that I've met in real life (and I've met plenty) seems to be very intelligent. They can talk about anything, everything under the sun and they are generally good looking (by Asian standards). The one thing that left an impression on me is the way Russians look at you when you talk with them. I can't describe it very well coz my vocabulary is quite limited. It's like their eyes are reaching into your soul and there's no way you can escape this. I haven't been to Russia yet but I'm sure only a great country can produce great people. So I love Russia now coz of Russians.

You guys are actually ok. You need to release the moslem scum and dissolve the federation (or modify it) if you want to survive tho.
Godspeed ruskie

Are there that many Russians in Philippines? What are they even doing there? I know there's a Russian expat in Malaysia on Sup Forums, but I haven't heard of any living in your country.
That won't happen, unless our whole state crashes again and new government comes to power.

I dont believe the jew news so no.

you guys are okay

Only Russians I've met I had to kick the dog shit out of in Seattle.
Didn't get arrested because security had the whole thing on film showing that they started the whole drama.
--Not even sure why they wanted to fight but I'm assuming it was due to them being drunk (likely vodka)

Bosnians are decent folk

I generally pass by this affluent area called BGC and it's normal to see young Russian women with baby strollers. Also, there's quite a number of Russian students enrolled in language schools in Cebu City. Most of them come from Siberia and the Far East.

Nah, you’re just like Iran. Decent citizens, scummy and corrupt elites. Put Putin’s head on a pike, bury his friends, string up anyone trying to rob your country again, and you’ll be great.

No, jews are the bad guys. You are just dumb bydlo like many other slavs.

Yes.
Your people are quaint, though.

You included.

I wouldn’t put it as a good vs evil situation but a rivalry between who owns more of something

Yes. The only good R*ssian is a carpet

Interesting country interesting history boring people

youtube.com/watch?v=1sKsaCVi-c8
Russians defeated Mongols and took their place. Coll if you're the Mongol, not so cool if you border the Mongol.
t.additional info: gib East Prussia back!

so.. not ethnic Russians, only rus speaking

as long as you guys won't try to expand your Lebensraum by conquering other cultures you guys are fine. stay away from (((leftist unions)))

Russia does not exist. Russian Federation is a minority-riddened shithole. Russians are living in state of apartheid there.

I wouldn't mind you guys if you would just stop shilling in Sup Forums. We get it, you're super mad that Ukraine didn't want to be BFF's, so you invaded Crimea. Stop being so insecure about it.

You are ok, Mixail

Dont go to south ossetia tomorrow

European white and Slavic unity is what the Jew and Muslim fear most.

I know they are hosting the soccer world cup in 2018 ... aside from that? hmmm

> you invaded Crimea
Stop that meme, mutt. Crymea and Novorussia in general are rightful Russian clay. Kiev is ancient Russian capital, that was taken by out poolacks (((brothers))) and (((last bastion of europe))), when we where fighting mongols on the other front.

Idiot, sharia is good since it creates segregation. It’s racial issue and spic are some top notch subhumans with rather much inferior genes
Agreed. That’s why they forced Balkan and cockhole subhuman (((Slavs))) on Russians instead of racially pure Western ones

I wish that history was nicer to you, and that your average quality of life was higher. Russians seem to work hard for not very much in return, everything over there has a touch of bleakness to it

The novorossiyans started to fight back after poroshenko watched Azov battalion and right sektor neo nazis Slaughter innocent women and children of Russian blood.

Are you?
>Violent land grabs in South Ossetia and Crimea
>Murder of dissenters
certainly not a saint.

I like Russia. I like Russians. I don't trust them, though. Russians are highly opportunistic. I'd never want to owe one money. But they're also enjoyable company.

Disagree Russian user, I fucking despise Nazis, the high ranks were cowards. I praise the Wehrmacht for recruiting Slavs to fight the communists.

Think of russia as a super neutral country that takes advantage of opportunity given to her.

>tfw your fashwave OC gets reposted by a leaf

By this I only mean the Eastern front Nazis like eitzengruppen and the officers who stood back and killed their own when they tried to retreat.

I’m not a leaf my vpn is fucked up I can prove it to.

The Ruskies I know are perfectly nice people, a bit Eastern European, but nice.
Their problem is that their rulers are basically gangsters.

We have this pasta thread with its pasta replies everyday now, who are you and why are you pushing it?

Kleptocratic influence by the Slavic Macias like solnveskaya and the Serbian Mafia. Then again it’s kill or be killed, but the mafia became a powerful influence in Russian politics in the 80s and in 91 really took advantage of the Soviet unions collapse.

I legit want to live in a log cabin on a lake in siberia and trap sables for a living. I'd have a nice traditional orthodox wife, bath in freezing water and drink lots of tea.

Hitler took 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 jews on board and respected Bulgarian and shitalian trash enough. Who cares about what NatSoc Hitlerists think?
>Who are the good guys?
None. You know I actually enjoy subhumans killing off other subhumans. We should not care about that trash. There is a good reason sane people don't take any sides. Jewish oligarch funded Neo-Nazi army filled with fetishists, half-tatars and gays. Force conscripting people. Fighting for multiculturalism and the EU. Fighting against what I can only see as a illegal secession and referendum from illegal pseudostate created by judeobolsheviks .

Versus a mix of communists, antifa, niggers, spics, central asians, mudslimes from northern caucasus and azerbajan, nazbols, and ex con bydlos.

What is this? Answer is: the more these subhumans kill each other the better. Best thing you can do is to not accept any pigs from that shithole of a (((country)))

There are actual White people in Baltics we can worry about instead
>Balkan orcs
>Slavic
Lmao

Russians are true bros.

Their government not so much. Putin tries his best but unfortunately their ruling class is even more fucked up than ours here in America.

If the Ruskies were still sending the owners of capital to the gulags they would be a world superpower again.

Russia could use some work, but they're by no means the bad guys. What do russians want to see their country become anyway?

Russian women are very Christian and very traditional the closest I got was a polish chick.

i like Russians but i wouldn't want to live in Russia

They where not really recruiting. Russians assembled all by themselves and where only asked for help in late 1944, when war was lost for Reich.

Also in 1944 Stepan Bendira (wannabe stalin) murdered everyone, who was not ukrainian enough for his tastes, in anti-communist guerilla movement.

and western rulers are... literal terrorist importing and sponsoring, satan worshipping, jew, pedos
in your case an actual fucking mudshit

Well no side is good but looking at lughansk and Donetsk they seem to have endorsed a more Stalinist type of communism mixed in with traditional fascism. Media blackout since the rebels held their regions against kyiv and the Ukrainian national guard but you know more then me how is the Eastern Ukrainians refugee crisis, what is it like?

No, just really really weird.

spoken like a true Russian

Replacing anglo 3rd international mafia with even the lowest of Serbs would be a huge step forward for Russian Federation.

Heresy has consequences.

Bandera is I believe a Ukrainian nazi in perfection, many Nazis in Ukraine endorse bandera, was he executed by the soviet government?

That sucks for Russia. They're cool people, don't take guff from invaders. A tad dumb tho, but hey no one's perfect.

Question Russian user, I heard the Russian mob is filled with ex kgb and spetsnaz is this true or over exaggeration all your anti corruption minister seems to be failing his objective no?

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs

You are. But so are murricans. There are no "good guys" currently in the world. Wait, let me think... No, there's none.

Calling you bad guys for what your government does is ridiculous.

Putin may be looking out for your interests sometimes, but he certainly doesn't look out for ours, and all we are doing is recognizing that he kind of fucked with us a bit. Our government fucks with you guys and Putin as well, so it's understandable. This is not some kind of moral crusade against the Russian people.

Personally, I like Russians. I like your guns and I like your food. Anyway the point is that if your government uses its intelligence services to fuck with someone, it's not your fault, just like it's not my fault if the CIA does some shit to you, since neither of us had any say in the matter in the end.

We're just people. You're not worried about me and I'm not worried about you, but we're both worried about eachothers governments.

Both side are nonwhite subhumans 80%. Are you retarded? What good can be about Stalinism? He was a fucking Georgian shitskin that brought niggers and spics to Russia and filled party with cockhole-turks and caucasus subhumans

More death in Ukraine = super good as long as “refugees” (most of Ukraine is safe) don’t leak

In 2011, iirc, they decided that drinks with less than 5% alcohol were actually, well, alcoholic beverages. So before that, kids could get the equivalent of a Smirnoff and it essentially counted as a soft drink.

This happened in 2011, imagine just how long and how fucked up the brains of the average Ruski is from early dosings of booze. It's a step in the right direction! At least your kids aren't drunk now.

Well polish user everyone has their own interest in certain regions, the lines are very blurry but as a fascist I believe any country that looks out for its people is the closest thing to good guy, that is almost no country. Our histories are very different as well, the Cold War defines right now who is good and bad but we all know nato and the multiple organizations are greed invested by politicians who want money in their pocket. When the old lies die this world can finally move on.

A shame. Perhaps I’m speaking of Russian women outside of Moscow and major cities.

I more or less respect Russia. You guys have your issues, but you seem to have at least a basic level of non-fuckedness. As in your men arent faggots and you don't worship minorities. Also I appreciate the Orthodox church.

What are ukranians?
They used to be called "little Russians" and "ukranian" is just an inferior version of Russian like that "english ebonics" that black people in usa speak.

im from Veneto and im not Russian but i have Russian friends

I never said Stalinism is good but presented the facts I’ve sided with the rebels on the issue of self determination.

Post Russian cuties please

It's one thing to look out for your country and other to actively undermine other countries. And both Russia and USA do it. Even Poles do some shady shit but on different scale.

Wind your neck in lad, this isn't a willy waving contest.
Read OPs question.
I happen to agree.

Elena diligioz is a real cutie Russian

Not anymore.

You're just strange.

Bad guys in ww2 and are still bad guys now. Should have been nuked instead of Japan.

Nope. You were Americas rival in the cold war, they set their immense media machine against you. You were demonised. Look at how it works against Trump, 24.7 anti-trump coverage. Hes evil, he hates blacks, rapist etc etc. Now times that by 100, and you have the media vs Russia for the last 40 years.

You are a convenient scapegoat for the Dems. I firmly believe Russia had fuck all to do with the US election, and Putin is just fucking with the Dems by not confirming or denying anything. Russia lost the most in WWII, yet their contribution is set aside for the REAL heroes, the Yanks.

You presented shit. Don’t support any side in Donbass conflict. Neither side: Ukranians are degenerate mongrels. "Russian" side is represented by subhuman shitskin anti-ethnic Russian neo-sovietist scum and ex-con bydlos. Let them kill each other and gas cockhole subhuman "refugees"
Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

Ideally all Ukrainians must be exterminated (or at least moved to Kazakhstan),and “””””Ukraine”””””” absorbed into Russia