youtube.com/watch?v=XowFcsb_6xI
youtube.com/watch?v=-lQOvajPLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=bvEexTomE1I
youtu.be/Ubuxzr-vy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=w7y19ED6Vrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jv8ZGerk9lc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fucking mods

oh noo they deleted all the fet material!
kill yourself op

DIGNITY AND PRIDE

>shitposting got so bad the mods deleted it

Its a good start but not enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEtNtSaw23Q

is that a duwang screenshot with a clearer font?
why?

Post more

Part 1. Dio kills Jojo's dog, dad, William Zeppeli, and Jonathan himself.
Part 2. What does Caesar Zeppeli and a can of soda have in common? They both go flat when they run out of bubbles.
Part 3. Avdol dies first, twice. Iggy gets kicked in by Vanilla Ice Cream. And Kakyoin gets turn into a doughnut.
Part 4. Yoshikage Kira kills Pineapple head, Aya, Yoshihiro Kira. Then the true hero comes and kills him. Ambulance.
Part 5. Dio sticks Jonathan's dick into everything and Giorno Giovanna is one of his many kids. Bruno is killed but becomes a zombie. Best girl Narancia dies, GioGio goes god mode and kills Diavolo multiple times. Polnareff becomes a turtle.
Part 6. Everyone dies. Even Jotaro.
Part 7. The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 8. Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people, Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata. Johnny kills himself to save his child and wife.

Here are some spoilers. Help curb the cancerous fanbase by deterring new people from watching it.

But user, DIO needs to diet

why is joseph written as such a punk old ass bitch after BT when jotaro gets to stay badass even after SC

Maybe.

Joseph is good. Not everyone has to change in the same way. And Jotaro being a badass isn't necessarily a good thing

Jotaro isn't nearly as old as Joseph is even by the end of Part 6.

Also he got beaten by a rat, remember?

Wouldn't that just make the show like any other shounen where the older chracters are better than the new ones Also Jotaro is still in his prime and isn't as badass in part 4

I understand. I just wanted my favorite character to show everyone why he was able to defeat the ultimate being and that hamon isn't completely useless now just once.

Do you want him to be a big guy?

I just miss how much of a flippant ass he was. He always knew how to lighten every situation. Hes way too serious in SDC.

OH MAI GODU! A FATTO DIO BURANDO! HORY SHITTO, WATTO DIDDO HAPPEN TO HIMU?

>Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata.
this has gotta be bait
fuck off you actual retard no one is gonna go along with this

Exactly. Only once did he use the "your next line will be..." and it was against one of the (if not definitively the) most boring stands in SC. I like that they change up the MCs but just once I would have liked to see that attitude come out again so he could teach Jotaro a thing or two.

>he didn't even try to use hamon againt barby to keep the drink from spilling over

While I do agree with you, I think making Joseph so similair to his young self would steal even more of the spotlight from Jotaro, which Polnareff was already doing.
Additionally, Araki liked to have a 'mentor' figure and couldn't risk giving that role to Avdol due to the raw power of MR, which in its own right could take care of 95% of the SDC villains

Nice repeating digits

VA anime when?

Joshep beat Kars by luck and I don't think he could fight as much due to his age and His stand is a support type

Speaking of which why is his stand so worthless? Every joestar got an OP stand except joseph.

I mean he can read minds, locate things and people with it. It's not combat oriented sure buy it's still p.good

Araki wanted Joshep to fit the support role since he was the main of part 2 and Joshep's fighting style is based on trickery and gaining information to beat His opponents

>Double trips

The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 1. Dio kills Jojo's dog, dad, William Zeppeli, and Jonathan.
Part 2. What does Caesar Zeppeli and a can of soda have in common? They both go flat when they run out of bubbles.
Part 3. Avdol dies first, twice. Iggy gets kicked in by Vanilla Ice Cream. And Kakyoin gets turn into a doughnut.
Part 4. Yoshikage Kira kills Pineapple head, Aya, Yoshihiro Kira. Then the true hero comes and kills him. Ambulance.
Part 5. Dio sticks Jonathan's dick into everything and Giorno Giovanna is one of his many offspring. Bruno gets killed but then becomes a zombie. Best girl Narancia dies and then GioGio goes super god mode and kills Diavolo again and again and again and again and again and again. Polnareff becomes a turtle.
Part 6. Everyone dies. Even Jotaro.
Part 7. The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 8. Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people
Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata. Johnny kills himself to save his child and wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=XowFcsb_6xI

Daily cringe

Niceu digitu

How is everyone today?

I literally just cupped my hands under my asshole and tried to fart, but a soft nugget of poop dropped into my hands. Strange part is, it was cold. I didn't expect that. Anyway

>cold
What the fuck are you even eating?

A-re we is this dating?

literally everyone knows this, even i know all of this and i'm only on part 4

>not posting the superior love of jotaro and kakyoin

what

Of all the possible homolust, why these two?

First reply gets whatever they want drawn

jojolion young dio with danny

What does that even mean

jojo eating slim jims

shit taste.

4u

Out of here, fujoshit. These are professional academics love now.

Maybe he meant Jojonium Dio

EAT SHIT ASSHOLE
FALL OFF YOUR HORSE

Both of these are complete garbage bottom of the barrel pairings.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lQOvajPLIw

I hope Golden Wind and Stone Ocean continues this trend.

I hope the Funi dub dubs this with the VAs

post future EDs only you would pick

>part 7
youtube.com/watch?v=bvEexTomE1I

>part 5
youtu.be/Ubuxzr-vy2o
It fits

youtube.com/watch?v=w7y19ED6Vrk

>Part 6

Tfw Hamon returns in Part 9

I'm on Diamond is Unbreakable but don't know a thing about sub groups. What's a good one to use for jojo?

this for part 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=jv8ZGerk9lc
go back to /vp/

Amazing