Do Judaism, Christanity and Islam worship the “same god?”

PIC Related. I want an serious answers and tell me if there’s any differences, and this is not a slide thread. Trump general is right there if you’re looking for it

yes.

But isn’t there differences in religions worshipping and rules?

one rule is the same.......... Worship God.

OH well thanks. Boy I’m thick as hell.

No probs anything else... I can help you with?

No because Jesus is God and the other 2 reject Jesus as God.

Nope.

No.
Judaism distances themselves from the Christian god, so their worship is inverted. They descend downward on the tree of life. They wish others to do the same, the most successful campaign of such is the creation of 'Allah'
Islam is the final product of not removing the jew from your culture. Look how backwards they are. They circle a saturn cube like sheep as their life's pilgrimage, and the merchant charges them rent to do so.

NO.

yes
>submits soul for eternity to the jew god because /ourguy/ killed in a blood sacrifice at hand of jews
>it's the only way lol
>billions of inbreds dancing around black cube, pray in direction of it everyday if they're too far away

It sounds retarded if you know nothing of the occult or noeticism but jews/saturn worshippers are basically syphoning spiritual energy from christians and muslims.

Yes. only one God in all those religions.

Well I was just thinking about why The are condemning trumps recognizing jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Yes and no. They all worship the same god, except Jews along the way started to worship themselves, and Islam is a religion of conquest(And kiddy rape) so they are a perversion of worship for God.

yes the god of abraham

moe, moses, and jesus are just different ways to said god

Oops meant to put in the world. Sorry, my fault.

I mean, since there's no god, sure, I guess?

Explain?

No. Yahweh got beat in a debate by his people and gave them shekels to inflate their egos, Allah put semen in his people’s ribs and gives them 72 virgins and God protects his people and damns people he doesn’t like (degenerates, niggers and Jews) to hell.

Its a political area not religious. although it use the pretense of religion...you will soon get a Nazi Larpers telling you how Jews are responsible for Christianity an other Nazi larping shit.

Most likely they are Soros funded Atheists.

People saying they are the same are just digusting atheists.

On the other hand you have to remember people worship the anti-god...satan.

I honestly don’t get it. Why would it be causing an disruption in the Middle East?

The biggest Jew of them all was Jesus, and I don't see you removing him from your culture.

Right. The anti god, do they call him different names or is It just Satan in all religions?

Judaism = Judaism 1.0
Christianity = Judaism 2.0
Islam = Judaism 3.0

Explain why.

Its geo political

Probably different names for the same thing.

What is it your trying to understand?\
the way the world is etc

Ah yes, you’re right about the different names thing. I just searched it up and it’s Shaitan in Islam’s. It also said there’s no name for Judaism devil but there a figure that will bring evil in their religion.

Yeah, I’m trying to understand the world right now.

Ok whats the main thing thats troubling you?
I'm just assuming you are troubled by the world events

Only Islam and Judaism do, Christians believe in the Holy Trinity

The fact that people are just ignoring the real world and the fact that people shout about how they’re on the “right side of history” but are really blind to as what really goes on. Sorry if this doesn’t make any sense.

Grow up

Alright I get it, I’m naïve. I just want answer in this world dammit.

They all worship the jewish war god Yahweh, yes

Honestly, I will proably just look for answers for myself, it’s proably better if I do. Thanks for giving some answers and thoughts! May all of you have some excellent luck and success in whatever you do.

They are all self reflecting retards and no! they worship different examples of God...

fucking fruitloops would be better off in the afterlife

Only some christians do

Yeah thats alright..because others say they know whats going on doesn't stop you from understanding things your own way.
You just apply what you know to what you do and evry now and then throw out your ideas to others. and Likewise take in some of their ideas and see if it fits.

If by some you mean the main branch, then yeah. I was the conclusion universally agreed upon during the global christian gathering . Look up the historic dates yourself, i cant be fucked

Thanks, I will. God bless you my friend.

Imo yes they do.

And most rational believers will say the same.

They will be aware of the prophets pbu them and accept them as their own.

But as time goes on everything does have a habit of changing and thats hard to accept for most people.

Even the rational believer will favour his or her own religion over the others, changed or not.

Its like science.. god is the constant of the universe..

Finding true monotheism is the goal.

Reconciling it with how the world and people work is something else.

It is what you make it and it is what it makes of you.

Yes no probs mate.

>this is the way rational believer's brain works
All you said has nothing to do with god. Every religion mentioned was created with a different purpose and succeeded at their own. The concepts of god, however, do slightly differ too

They all worship Yadalbaoth - the demiurge. A fitting god for most people.

No, Judaism rejected Christ, the Messiah

Islam began in an area where people worshipped many gods. Mohammed chose the moon god, Allah, as who he said was the one true god.

No. Islam is a Satanic mockery of the other two.

No.

The old testament and it's natural continuation is Christianity. Christianity still worships the God of man. The creator.

Jews stopped worshipping God at the time of the great divide (When moses ascended the mount to speak to God and the Rabbi's/Elders were not allowed to ascend) at this point the Rabbi's who believed that they had been wronged by God started worshipping Demons and subsequently themselves (Zionism where Theodore Hertzel wanted to make the jewish people it's own messiah). This eventually culminated in Pharisee-ism at the time of Christ. After the death of Christ and the destruction of the temple the Pharisees took over Judaism and it's doctrine. As a result Jews no longer regard the Old Testament as holy or factual and describe it as a story book for parables and morals. They worship the Talmud now.

Muslims. Muslims never worshipped the Christian God. For this there's a lot to understand about the religion. First. Mohammeds family worshipped Allah for generations before mohammed was born. Mohammeds father was called Abdullah which translated means Slave to allah. allah was a specific deity in a pantheon as part of a pagan religion before Islam. It was the primary religion of the desert dwellers before mohammed. allah had two daughters for instance, which makes the satanic verses a bit more clear in the quran. Mohammed came along and forced all the other tribes who worshipped other gods in the pantheon to worship only allah. The Qabah (big black building in Mecca) was a shrine to all the gods in this pantheon. When mohammed conquerred Mecca he destroyed the other shrines leaving only the one to allah. It was only later on that the Muslims changed the language to make allah mean god singular rather than a name of a specific god.

So in answer to your question: No. Jews don't worship the God fo the jews and haven't for almost 2000 years. Muslims never did and still don't. Only Christians have a tie to the Abrahamic God.

So what do they worship now in synagogues? What does the majority of Jews actually believe in?

That's the single most coherent and digestible explanation I've ever read on pol. Well done sir

Is Jesus their God? No; so they don't worship the same God.

This was the answer I was looking for! What an amazing explaintion.

Go back

A rabbi or an imam would present an analogical argument silarly devoid of substance.
What made you think that typing this retarded post will bring anything to the discussion you fucking waste of skin? You lack basic self awareness. Are you used to speaking with subhumans that are too retarded to call you out on this?

Kill yourself brainlet.

>..........

was that necessary?

No.

Judaism and Islam worship the same God (monotheistic, unitarian, God doesn't have the ability to become incarnate, God is a bit of a bumbling idiot, in the case of the Jews because he forgot about them 2000 years ago, and now their temple is a mosque, and they aren't doing sacrifices and no one's bothered, and in the case of muslims, he let his word become corrupted.

What did he say that was wrong? Instead of battering him with ad hom, maybe you should actually try and refute what he's saying.

Very good sir.
Have a bump

The demiurge is neither God nor the devil, and he isn't worshipped by any of the big three.

It's so insanely ironic how literally every statement in your post is more applicable to you yourself rather than your adressee

No islam is the anti christ...islam is anti-Christian

Islam is a pagan religion...the mudslimes break the 10 commandements...one i
of which is not to idolize God.....the islamic god is nit the almighty God ...aka the Holy Father/Jesus Christ/Christianity...he islamic god was a pagan god...a moon god that muslims idolized snd gave him the name "allah"...in which the turkish fkag and the whole muslim/islamic world on top their temples of worship/moques they have a small statue of a moon on top of the minarets on the domes/roof of their mosques.....and when they are fasting in Ramadan...they break their fast every night between 2 - 5 when the moon is out....and the muslims finally break their fast of Ramadan depending on the sight of a full moon.

This

If you really stretch it you could say it's related to jewry but yeah.
He's dum

This is complicated. Id suggest first of all to watch the documentary Marching to Zion. It has some incredibly frank conversations with Rabbi's where they confirm their beliefs in their own words.

The jewish religious question is complicated. Most jews are secular first of all. Practicing Judaism to them is seen mainly as a cultural thing rather than as a God fearing religion. However when you look at the religious caste in judaism (Cohens/rabbi's etc) you can discern a few things.

First of all. They do not believe in the Old Testament. They do not believe in creation, adam and eve, etcetc. They believe that the Old Testament is a book of parables and morals to be interpreted as stories not a reality.

Second. They believe the Talmud is a holy scripture of a communication from God to the Elders/Rabbi's that were not allowed to ascend the mount with Moses.

So what is the Talmud? The Talmud originally was an oral code. It was secret and could only be passed from rabbi to rabbi's son. When Moses was called to ascend the mount to speak with God and create the ten commandments he was accompanied by the religious leaders of the Jewish people. They were called Elders and today we call them Rabbi's. When they approached the base of the mountain with Moses, they were forbidden from climbing it. Now these Rabbi's claimed that after God would not let them ascend with Moses, that God gave them an even greater revelation than the Ten Commandments given to Moses. This so called revelation becomes the Talmud after it is codified 600 years after the death of Christ.

The Talmud contradicts the Old Testament heavily. The Old Testament is clear God is male. The Talmud for instance claims God to be male and female. This is only the start of the discrepancies. The only conclusion is that they do not worship the same God as the Old Testament, especially as they do not believe in the Old Testament at all.

Jews and Muslims do. Christians think Jesus is God. That's obviously some pagan bullshit.

>Jesus is God
Only uneducated retards think that

Jews sort of do.

Islam is the worship of Satan.

They all worship an desert demon.

No. There’s no such thing as “judaism” anymore and Islam is an old Arian heresy combined with Arab paganism

And Catholics.

>First of all. They do not believe in the Old Testament. They do not believe in creation, adam and eve, etcetc. They believe that the Old Testament is a book of parables and morals to be interpreted as stories not a reality.

To varying degrees. Definitely, the Old Testament (or at least the Five Books of Moses) makes anthropomorphic of God that are seen as problematic. Targum Onkelos (an Aramaic version of the Torah) removes these descriptions. So Jews at least can be said not to believe God has a hand, voice, or that people physically "walk with God". Is that a digression from the text? Maybe. But anyone that takes any writing past a physics textbook verbatim literally is not a good reader. Every text has hyperbole, parable, and metaphors. Even Christians except that some phrases in the Old Testament are "words of speech".

>Second. They believe the Talmud is a holy scripture of a communication from God to the Elders/Rabbi's that were not allowed to ascend the mount with Moses.
Well the idea is that there was a written word and a oral/physical explanation. The bible says a lot of things and not very clearly. What is work for example? It just says we need to safeguard and keep the Sabbath, but it makes no mention of what exactly that means. There had to be some kind of cultural or oral teaching that defined work. It's kind of like a programmers manual. Yeah the API docs tell you about all the functions and classes, but they don't really make sense unless you understand how said API is supposed to be used.

>Do Judaism, Christanity and Islam worship the “same god?”
Absolutely not. Jews and Muslims worship an angry, vengeful sand god, Christians worship a merciful Father and His One and Only Son, who came to this world to die that we might live.

>God came to Earth as his own son and died so that people can be saved
>this is Christian logic

They cannot be worshipping the same God but they claim they are. It is a lie though. Below are 3 verses from the Quran that day “allah” is a deciever, and the “greatest deciever”. The True God of Jews and ChristiAns is not a deceiver and is never referenced as such.

The Quran describes Allah as the best deceiver there is, a liar who is not above using the same evil and wicked schemes of his opponents.

For example, the Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Other texts that identify Allah as a makr include:

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

Yes

True. Islam is anti Christ.

Yes.
Jews don't recognize Jesus as a prophet or savior.
Muslims recognize Jesus as a prophet, but don't him a Divine being/literal son of God/God incarnate.
Jews and Christians don't recognize Muhammad as a prophet.

Main differences in the the religions are based on the above. All of them recognize Abraham and other earlier prophets.

Jews had the Torah.
Christians recognize the Torah(old testament), but believe in the new covenant described in the new testament.
Muslims recognize the Torah and the Bible, but believe their meaning was corrupted over time through revision and translation, which is why they believe God sent the Quran.

Christians worship the god of Judaism.
Muslims worship the god of Christianity.
There's massive overlap between what they consider sinful and virtuous.

All three worship the same God, they just do it differently.

is there something confusing about this, Mr. Bundy?

It doesn't make sense for an infinite being to have a limited son and be said limited son.

No. Islam and Talmudic Judaism are Satan worship.

The abdullah meme oh god kys

False. It is the same sandnigger God, each religion considers the other false/rejected (by the sandnigger God).

Jews and Muslims agree they worship the same God.

Jews consider Christians idolators

Christians (cuckvangelists in partiuclar) consider Muslims Idolators.

>The people who know the Hebrew language and tradition are going to produce a stronger explanation of the bible
Whoo, you got me.

They are called Abrahamic religions because they all worship the same God, "the God of Abraham".

biggest jew hater was jesus, you mean. read the bible again with new eyes

Well there is an idea of "Shittuf" in some Jewish circles. The idea being that the trinity or Christian idea of God is "acceptable" for them. Akin to seeing a retard answer "5x5 = 20". Eh, good enough Johnny Downsyndrome.

Because when the modern state of Israel was created, Jerusalem was orginally supposed to be a neutral city, for both the Israelis and the Palestinians.

After 1967 Israel began to occupy Jerusalem, as well as the Palestinian territories, and that occupation continues to this day.

Generations of Palestinians have been subjected to martial law under Israeli military occupation, and whenever they resist with violence (as diplomacy has largely failed because of the US support for Israel), Israeli forces respond by bombing schools and hospitals, destroying homes, and further encroaching into Palestinian lands with Israeli settlements.

You should learn about the political/military situation there. I was very pro-israel, until I realized they were the type of aggressive, expansionist state that the US claims to protect the world from.

How could Christ have been a Jew hater when his own mother, adoptive father, siblings, friends (followers), disciples and most apostles were Jews.

>After 1967 Israel began to occupy Jerusalem, as well as the Palestinian territories, and that occupation continues to this day.

Yeah, after the Six-Day War. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Christians
Worship Jesus the Messiah as the son of God whose sacrifice paid the debt of original sin.

>Jews
Believe Jesus was just a man, and they killed Him for His teachings. They are still awaiting the Messiah.

>Muslims
Came long after Jesus's death, and also don't recognize him as the Messiah.

Hope that helps

Christians and Muslims seem to worship the same God, the difference is in the Christian concept of Jesus Christ, who embodied God in the form of a man. Both Allah and God are this kind of abstract metaphysical thing.

the Jewish God i believe is something different, even though Jesus said he was fulfilling the Jewish prophecies. THe Jewish God is much more like a person

It’s not the same God just because they say it is! The Quran says multiple times allah is a deceiver! The father of lies is Satan. God is not a liar!

Not the same god. When you're deceived you're worshiping the "god of this world," who builds you up to tear you down, "the devil," who loves to pretend to be god. Jews and muslims worship the "god of this world."

They all believe in the same God. Even though they don't consider the other religions genuine or true.

By your logic, if Jews worship a deceiving God then the other two religion also worship the same deceiving God

Yes

All 3 worship the god of Abraham

In fact

Christianity grew out of Judaism, and Islam grew out of Christianity and Judaism.

They are the same religions from different perspectives and use the same stories, characters and god.

You're mistakenly conflating "Jews" with the Pharisees.

Thousands of years ago there were dozens of tribes ruled over by the Romans that were collectively called the Kingdom of Judea. Jesus didn't preach against the average "Jew" per say, but the Jewish religious leaders (the Pharisees) whose greed, disobedience, and sinfulness had doomed the Israelites to exile hundreds of years before. Jesus didn't hate the Jewish people, he hated how their faith had been perverted and they had turned away from God.

Hope that helps.

Not really. It's about time. The jews rejected the message of Jesus, before that time they were worshiping the God of Christians.