WHY AREN'T WE WINNING

WHY AREN'T WE WINNING

WHY CAN'T WE WIN

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-Saavedra
redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/12/11/wont-surprised-hear-whos-behind-todays-press-conference-trumps-accusers/
youtube.com/user/veritasvisuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>use all of media to brand opponent pedophile
>have media hammer opponent day and night
>have celebs bad mouth opponent constantly
>have media present doctored evidence
>barely win
Are dems stupid enough to think almost losing to a branded pedophile is a huge upset

Dems are just plain dumb. They would never win if it weren’t for their jews puppeting propaganda 24/7. Trump is the beginning of a second Reaganing and it’s horrifying them so they’re going nuts.

moore is a child rapist

Because the country is already gone, the civil war has already started, most just don't realize it yet.

If you are talking about winning elections, it's never been anything but the Boomers - from Regan forward.
As the Boomers die off, the modern right as a force in electoral politics will die with it.
Republicans who want jobs ten years from now are already visibly maneuvering themselves back leftward towards moderate positions.

>have media present doctored evidence

People actually believe this.

>trum
>t-tt-t-ttt trumppppp
>fff
>deeeee
>durrrrrrrrrrrr

TOO LATE YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE

>me vo trum coz me retart

Proof?

>fowteen ya oldz aw childwen

>dERRRRRRRRR
>OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>WAHHHHHHHH

actual quote from a trump supporter

>lets vote another rapist into office
-you

Demographics. Nigs and spics becoming majority. Trump is our last hurrah

that's insulting to cavemen ya poofta cunt!

it isn't just this country its the entire world, just take a look around everywhere has been completely infested with leftist sjw's who are losing their minds

Gen Z is a thing and the normal millenials are getting sick of the faggy ones.

>fail to repeal obamacare
>no wall, no muslim ban
>tax plan which will add trillions to the debt
>candidate is accused of being a kiddy fiddler
>'durrr y arent we wining gais?1!'

>Normal millenials

Retards actually think this.
Keep chasing that unicorn.

cry me a river, cupcake

I am a millennial.

Who cares about the guy, he's done and dusted now. Next.

my condolences, comrade

>we

They figured out that white women are the key swing voters since Trump. Thats why we have had nothing but feminist bullshit, sexual assault allegations, the fucking dictionary makes "Feminism" the word of the year, Time makes the accusers the people of the year. This is their new strategy. Notice the massive amount of anti-woman hate on here recently? Its only there to turn away anyone new who would come. D&C. We have to get ahead of this shit. Dont fight women we have to make them our allies or we lose before it starts. We need a way to either bring the women to our side or to neutralize their vote on the left. Need more sexual allegations for the left. Need to show the left being anti woman, anti family.

The dark irony is that "He's literally hitler" will be how future "diverse America" views this time period in the future, and will be used as the justificstion for all kinds of progressive agenda advancement. One election cycle was a pretty cheap price for them to pay.

>Whites will literally be put in gas chambers because Trump hurt feelings and was therefore Hitler.
Why shouldn’t I just kms now?

I don't want my freedom
There's no reason for living with a broken heart
This is a tricky situation
I've only got myself to blame
It's just a simple fact of life
It can happen to any one
You win, you lose
It's a chance you have to take with love
Oh yeah, I fell in love
But now you say it's over and I'm falling apart

>we
Should say (((you))) shareblue

Men should never have allowed women to vote. Biggest mistake in the last 500 years.

Wow, and Liberals are meant to be the sore losers?

Dude it’s a pedo, pat yourself on the back more for winning, most republicans don’t give a shit.

fag

All I can say is that I am glad the child rapist lost last night. There is some small amount of good left in Alabama.

Americucks are cucked beyond repair.

Reminder that the degenerate "progressive" cancer originated in the US and spread everywhere.

(((they)))

ITT:
Shareblue talking to themselves.

this alabama senator is going to completely change everything that's going on in washington. its now just a matter of days before drumpf is impeached.

we did it, guys. it will finally be her turn after this national nightmare

Spotted the Republican guys.

>Implying this didn't happen

When you try to kill an organism, it fights back. It's natural.

They blew their rape card on fucking Alabama. These women will all disappear now, and when they pull it again it won’t work.

>They blew their rape card on fucking Alabama.

No.
They proved it worked.
Next year ALL (R) candidates will be fighting off sexual allegations.
No proof needed.

Unironically this.
GOP just lost fucking ALABAMA to a PRO-CHOICE Liberal.
You don't recover from that.

Now that I think about it that might be why he won. They’re tired of all the niggers breeding.

Dude you are so out of touch I doubt you can even feel those keys your tickling.

w-we're still going to m-maga, right, user?

if you import 100 million subhuman what do you expect ?

Trumps approval rating is only 37%

Trumps approval rating is onIy 37%

Both sides can be sore losers, but you won't see the GOP crying and protesting for a solid year.

you assholes sided with feminists when they accused liberal men.
this is karma .

>out of touch
>not a liberal
Pick one

And without WW3, its only dropping from there.

Leg dich nicht mit deinen Brüdern an, wenn sie unsere Hilfe am meisten brauchen.

i don't see why that verse would be controversial

if you are suicidal enought you should welcome the chinese and indian high castes ,with enought number they will win against the jew in the long term ,and the european american should return home

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY
a booming economy, massive employment growth, and a huge reduction in crime?

thats about it though

Y do conservaderps want their kids raped

fpbp

A wise GOP man once said - 'Everything Trump touches dies'.
You're seeing that play out in real time.

That's a dirty game to play accusing your opponent of something that happened 30 years ago just to smear his name. That's one of those things like in high school a bunch of girls could start a rumor that a prettier girl is a slut, even if not true at all, once the rumor starts her credibility is ruined even if she's never even had a boyfriend before. That's a disgusting game but I'm not surprised they would deploy those tactics.

Thanks Obama

I really didn't know slide threads were real before this one. The timing, the formulaic nature... I'm a believer now.

At least grab some guns and go innawoods first.

This is the second time they've done it don't forget, the first being against Trump. The dumb fuck Alabamans didn't learn.

>her turn

No the fuck the won't. The Clinton era is over in the Democratic Party. If they insist on going with a woman, it would most likely be Warren, Kamala Harris, or maybe Kirsten Gillibrand.

Sure, just need to cut my taxes first. Then we'll get to your wall, a real Muslim ban, and renegotiated trade deals.

It's okay, you can trust me. We're behind Trump all the way.

OMFG stop obsessing over Alabama. Jones barely won against a child molester.

A pro-choice Democrat won in fucking Alabama. There is no possible way to spin that as anything other than a big deal.

Alabama is more democrat than you people think. It's gotten gentrified. It's still Mississippi that's the real redneck shithole republican state.

Soros funds the film company Sedition and Treasonous activity against Trump and Friends.

dailywire.com/news/24524/george-soros-funded-group-gathering-trumps-ryan-Saavedra

redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/12/11/wont-surprised-hear-whos-behind-todays-press-conference-trumps-accusers/

We did win. We didnt elect a serial child diddler. Granted the other guy wasnt much better. But it was slim pickings

You didn't get the memo, we are the republican party internet defense force now.

Their personal army.

hey relax he only came in a little behind

I suspect Voter Fraud that was proven with Project Veritas Evidence.

youtube.com/user/veritasvisuals

Uncle Ted Calls it out!!!

It hasn't been gentrified, it's been invaded. Niggers have been pouring out of Atlanta down I-20 and I-85 for the last 20-30 years. Birmingham is almost 75% black now, Montgomery 60%, both cities have become basically unlivable, but they've also brought easy votes for the Democrats in recent elections.

This is a slide thread it violates Sup Forums's board posting rules.