>Beit Jinn Dec 9
i.imgur.com/67wq3zT.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>Random Dec 5
imgur.com/a/FTp53
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

>Reminder Homsi stream Thursday Dec.14th at 10PM Damas time (GMT+2)

Devs Dec 13
>Iraqi Army not joining forces with US-backed SDF as was reported 2 days ago
>Heavy ISIS offensive in DeZ, IS claims to have recaptured several towns from the SAA, including Al-Salihiyah
>Commander of Russian forces in Syria honors Tiger Forces commanders with official award for their efforts in Bukamal, region
>NE Hama; SAA continue to advance against HTS/Jaysh Al-Izza, capturing hilltop of Tal SyriaTel, push to Musharifah next
>US 'sees no future for Assad in Syria', adding 'it may take time for the Syrian people to be able to vote for next leader'
>KSA jets target Yemen’s military police HQ in Sana’a, killing 39, injuring 80, other strikes kill 4 in Sa’ada, 11 in Ta’izz
>Mossad attempting to recruit Lebanese citizens via social media: General Security
>Israeli warplanes bombed multiple sites in the Gaza Strip today, including Khan Yunis and Beit Lahiya
>Emergency OIC meeting on Jerusalem kicks off in Istanbul, 57 majority Islamic nations are in attendance
>Congress takes no action on Iran sanctions as deadline passes
>Iran to seal deal with Russia-led trade bloc soon

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

anfenglish.com/features/moslem-a-new-process-has-begun-in-syria-and-the-middle-east-23617
rt.com/politics/412950-putin-drafts-bill-seeking-expansion/
twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/940911987856375808
archive.is/5CVcj
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-december-13-2017-trump-declares-victory-isis/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=0MLIXlBnTZM
youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4
indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel will win.

Death to America!
Death to Israel!

Iran, Russia and Israel will win.

Well done

>Moslem: A new process has begun in Syria and the Middle East

anfenglish.com/features/moslem-a-new-process-has-begun-in-syria-and-the-middle-east-23617

Fuck USA
Fuck Saudi arabia
Fuck Israel
Fuck Turkey
Fuck NATO

>will win.
already won

Sieg Heil

Good morning, i hate America.
Also, pray for victory of Houthis, and death to Israel.

Umm, this is offensive to my nation. please remove. thank you.

The Axis of Resistance has never been stronger!

Death to America, of course.

Morning. How are you?

>Putin drafts bill to expand Syrian naval base
>Russian President Vladimir Putin has submitted to the lower house of Russia’s parliament an agreement to transform the Tartus navy refueling facility in Syria into a fully-fledged navy base
>The development would be for a term of 49 years and would grant the Russian Navy access to the territorial waters and to various ports of the Syrian Arab Republic. The revamped Tartus navy base would be able to accept up to 11 ships at once, including nuclear-powered vessels.
>Earlier, Interfax had quoted an unnamed “informed source” as saying that Russia planned to build two new piers in Tartus, that would accommodate large ships, as well as a complex of residential and office buildings.

rt.com/politics/412950-putin-drafts-bill-seeking-expansion/

It's time to face reality

Curse on the Jews!

soon inshallah

WW

>when you try WE WUZ posting and fail spectacularly

Is Bibi going to stay in power? How's his corruption investigation going?

>Turkish army has withdrawn from #Kobanê, where it came to occupy this morning, leaving two dead, more than one injured and a destroyed vehicle. #YPG #YPJ #SDF #Rojava #TwitterKurds #Kobane

twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/940911987856375808

Quick rundown of base expansion in Syria ?
What's /sg/ listening to ?
>Tfw vecation soon
>Tfw no cute Syria scarf

k*rds lying once again
"our feminist vegetarian warriors killed 6 gorillion turks today while 0 kurds died and we shoot down 300 helicopters"

>How's his corruption investigation going?
Not sure tbqh, I know they keep finding new info but haven't heard anything concrete as to next steps.

>Quick rundown of base expansion in Syria ?
the proposed naval one?

>leaving dead behind
The roaches must miss balkan janissaries. We'd collect out dead even under cannon fire.

Alive and well. Btw i'm so pathetic loser i got a flu in fucking Louisiana.
Agreement was dealt in january i believe, now it's just russian domestic deal. Now Russia will be able to keep up to 11 ships at one moment.

>Russian MoD Spokesperson Konashenkov: Statements by US military officials that part of Syria’s airspace belongs to the US are truly puzzling - Syria is a sovereign state, besides, need I remind you US-led coalition is operating in Syria illegally
@EmbassyofRussia

Oh, and thanks for the pic, well done.

>Suheil Al Hassan is rightful successor to syrian throne.

>The Hassanite Dynasty
Imagine it

He will revive synrian military might.

>/sg/ should do this
O.o

based assad is ethnically cleansing all of the arabs in syria for his master, israel.

After he finishes exterminating everyone, we can move in to our ancient homeland.

Daily reminder that Tiger Forces, the battalion that he leads, is just 600 guys.
Don't forget the scale of this conflict, we aren't talking WW2 here. He won't be king any time soon.

How do we fill it in?
Shitty edits on paint or is there a template somewhere?

Tiger Forces are up to 2500 with all attached militias, and these guys killed more jihadis and made more gains than rest of SAA, SDF and russians combined.

It's closer to 1000 and we just 'avin a laugh

Russia signed a deal in January stating that for the next 49 years a certain small port in the Mediterranean will be considered Russian territory, under the condition that no more than 11 ships rest there.
During that period Russia is allowed to expand the port, and they will need to, its currently able to service less than half that.
Today the Russian president proposed that money is allocated to start that expansion and repair, so its back in the news.

Image is the city and the whole port.
Red outline shows where the Russian base is.
Red arrows shows a literal castle from the crusades area that Syria can use to enforce something on Russia if needed, they can shell ships with artillery from there, so its not a big loss of sovereignty.

>i'm so pathetic loser i got a flu in fucking Louisiana
Well done, baka. Do not travel to the other end of the world in winter :3
How it's cold there?

The Syrian army and its allies are pursuing their operations in Southeast and #حلب rural dominate Syriatel Hill and the village of alkabara in Southwest town drawing anasartha after confrontations with Jan.

Witnessing my village draw liquid and caramels in rural southern #حلب artillery and missile firing by the Syrian army against terrorist sites in preparation for providing troops to control them

@C_Military1

Thats just volunteers and the baggage train, its 600 soldiers. A lot of people follow them around because of patriotism or to sell them shit.

I know most of us are, but always when we have fun for too long some people start believing the joke.
I've seen it happen too many times.

This is the template kid.
And yeah paint, takes a while.
Maybe someone could edit it tho to make it more /sg/ relevant. Like first time lurking/posting fav memenamefag or w/e.
Could be funny and good for one of the grave yard no gainz hours.

Ya
Nice
Paint
Will do one for me when home again

>Doesnt matter.He is rightful successor.His right to rule Syria and other realms that historically belong to Greater Syria empire is god given and can not be legitimize by physical force.

UMA

Tartarus is going from a refueling base to full fledged naval base, up to 11 ships can dock and resupply there
Should drastically change the balance of power in the Med as the Russian Navy is expanding their footprint. Wouldn't surprise me if they let the Chinese also use it for well wishing and patrolling missions

>Will do one for me when home again
Actually edit it to make more /sg/ friendly if you up to it, or someone else.
What is the point of the top 5 albums, and all the different person you ought to be.
Also no kik or skype since thats cancer

>Putin: We are calling our troops home from Syria
>*Continues to expand presence in Syria*

read this i mean

>Syria can use to enforce something on Russia if needed, they can shell ships with artillery from there, so its not a big loss of sovereignty.
>chuckle_sovietly.jpg
For some reason I remembered americans and their meme p.2 of constitution which claim that dude with a pistol can topple government if he feel like to it.

Im retarded.

>Greater Syria

The Arameans were never united, what is this "Greater Syria" you speak of?
Do you mean all of the Levant as an independent and united state? This has never happened, the area has historically only been united when conquered (Romans, Arabs, Turks, etc).

Yep edit it for sg is a good idea. Where did you saved this version, on /mu?

If it wasn't for that castle there Syria couldn't save face renting out the port, but now they can say "we are watching the russians from behind our fort, and we have them in artillery range". Its relevant.

That was just election fodder/reducing the on the ground footprint

yup, can't have isis beheading the spetsnaz during election time

(((mayer)))

no (but it obv is form Sup Forums.)
I cant tell you where I got it from thouugh or you will hate me and this idea will die with my respect.

Ye
Will try but will take a few hours, fucking research to be done
>Fully fledged naval base
I came

That is a totally german laborer's name.
She has 0% kike in her, I can tell you that.

We can put 5 favorite ME warlords instead of albums, i think.

>save face renting out the port
And they need it why, exactly? I really fail to see any damage which this move can do to Syria or even image of Syria on world stage, even more, such their move is empowering them on world stage.

>american subhuman muttshit knowing shit about germuns

>America and a variety of NGOs accuse China of collecting data on muslims
>Chinese police have started gathering blood types, DNA samples, fingerprints and iris scans from millions of people in its Muslim-majority Xinjiang province to build a massive citizen database
>According to the report, citizens authorities have flagged as a potential threat to the regime, and their families, named “focus personnel,” are forced to hand over their DNA regardless of age.
>Xinjiang, a territory in northwest China, is a colossal region of deserts and mountains and is known for being home to many ethnic minority groups, including over 11 million Muslim-Turkic Uyghur people. Because of this, Xinjiang has long been subject to tight control and intense levels of surveillance not experienced elsewhere in China.
>In April, police banned its citizens from wearing long beards or veils in public, a move that activist groups saw as a means of targeting the Muslim population in particular. Authorities also banned home schooling and use of the Uyghur language in schools, as well as introducing new restrictions on downloading what it considered to be extremist materials.
archive.is/5CVcj

Watch out for the next arab meeting where they get called a russian vassal state.

and persons with most X /sg/ goys?

> and persons with most X /sg/ goys?
Why not.

ax be AMriQi PİÇ

Currently doing this

sorta got the image in my head that people get to draw cuckghrebi in the most hilarious ways
under most pathetic /sg/ goy

I thought you left thread then. Well, you are welcome, now I have many old-slavonic fonts.

>arab meeting
>they get called
>russian vassal state
You mean arabs will praise Syria for achieving thing they all want to? But I sense you are implying it is bad thing? Why?

NEW SOUTHFRONT
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-december-13-2017-trump-declares-victory-isis/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

You are delusional if you think anyone aspires to be a russian vassal.
They aspire to use the russians as a brick to throw at their enemies, not to have that brick on top of them.

>Known for months
>Somehow only now news
Lol

Sure thing. Into the oven you go.

Coronation of Emperor Suheil Al Hassan.

I had the YouTube link typed up,
>youtube.com/watch?v=0MLIXlBnTZM
But I would encourage people to go here instead
YT is more convenient so I included the link for the OP, but don't go there if you have the time

Jesus hates Muslims though.

doesnt muslims have Jesus also ,but its called Isa

>the absolute state of the US foreign policy
Those people have no shame...

Thanks lads.

Amerimutts will defend this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4

Guys let's help the devs of this game by voting their game to the top 100. They are the only ones with balls who released a redpilled game about Syria.

indiedb.com/games/syrian-warfare

Look at the faces of the guys behind him, they can't even hold their shame. They know deep down that this has been the biggest embarrassment for the US.

alaw*Teoids are not MÜSLÜMAN

Pff they've made their choice to follow Great Satan. Sucks for them I guess.

BASED GOY EMPRAH OH YEAH BABY HE BE OUT HEA MAKIN MERICUH GRADE UGGEIN SUK IT YUROPURS

Yes and no, they think he was a prophet, but not God. Jesus probably doesn't like the fact that they have incorrect ideas about him, but he is peaceful (unlike Mohammad) so he wouldn't mind.

>fed*ra
>life is tumblr

>hating on LiS

>C-come on Bashar, we were only joking and fuckin around! Don't be mad at us!!!
No mercy this time, you fucking filths.