Do Atheists compromise their morals more often?

Do Atheists compromise their morals more often?
Does this explain why libshits are cunts?

Nope. I tell my grandma she can shove that shit up her nasty fat cunt at Christmas dinner. It usually starts a fight and I go get drunk.

Where is the evidence for this claim?

How can you demonstrate that "atheism" is the cause?

What about ISIS and Hamas? Does religion always correspond to better morality?

>morels

what kind of dog can sniff those out?

Christian religion corresponds to better morality

some bird dogs can.

fuck off christcuck, there's nothing inherently moral about Christianity.

The idea of heaven for your pic is shoving a banana up his ass.

>bird dogs

suspicion intensifies

>Christian religion corresponds to better morality

Christianity is a cult of human sacrifice and has brainwashed generations of children into believing that hellfire awaits them unless they accept Jesus. This is not moral.

But even if it were true that Christianity leads to better morals, it would still remain a bullshit superstition. And I don't believe you need superstition to know right from wrong.

The New Testament does not discuss any of those details. It seems Atheists use the Jewish Old Testament to disparage the religion

There is nothing inherently moral about cursing on the Internet

>The New Testament does not discuss any of those details. It seems Atheists use the Jewish Old Testament to disparage the religion

Excuse me. Jesus explicitly said that everyone who doesn't believe in him would be tortured for all eternity.

This is not moral. It's not moral to lie to children.

He also said that every "jot and tittle" of the Law must be fulfilled, and by 'Law' he meant the OT.

What about off of the internet?

>atheists
>morals

There is no morality in atheism because they can always be pushed like soft gummy bears into supporting any morally-relativistic position. That's how Muslims get away with beating their wives and fucking kids in arranged marriages inside Western countries. Atheists aren't saying "HEY, STOP THAT!" They're saying "Well, that's just their culture, who are we to judge you bigoted racist?"

^
If you believe this is all there is, you would just live shallow and for yourself

bigly wrong

Hell exists, but it is not several kilometers under the ground, but several years down the road. Heaven = good timeline, Hell = bad timeline. Liberals and Communists push towards hell, that's why everything turns into a shithole when they get their way.

Religious morality is inherently subjective.

"Good" is only what god subjectively declares.

So if god says it's ok to beat your wife, then its ok to beat your wife.

If god says its ok to slaughter children, then its ok to slaughter children.

Atheists who defend religious barbarism aren't doing so because of atheism, they are doing so because they have been indoctrinated into social justice.

Atheism doesn't immunise you from being an idiot.

>Hell exists, but it is not several kilometers under the ground, but several years down the road. Heaven = good timeline, Hell = bad timeline. Liberals and Communists push towards hell, that's why everything turns into a shithole when they get their way.

This is word salad.

We're talking about religious conceptions of hell.

I'm not atheist, but not religious in the conventional sense either. Christians have a set of moral rules that, if they're "good christians" they will follow (even when no one's looking) Atheists create their own moral compass, or none at all, meaning they basically do what they want.
So whether an atheist is moral or not generally just depends on their mental health and intelligence.
A christian is more likely to have stronger moral standards though, imo.

>If you believe this is all there is, you would just live shallow and for yourself

If you believe there is a reward to be had in the afterlife, you are less likely to value the one you already have.

See Jihadism.

This is what I have noticed anecdotally

So you would simply adjust your moral compass to suit you? Would you not?

>beating their wives and fucking kids in arranged marriages
As far as I'm aware the Bible doesn't condemn that, that was the norm in Europe when the Church used to control everything.

Not a reward, just judgement

No. You'll find most religions have pretty good morals but the followers are people just like everyone else.

I'm an atheist and I treat others as I would want to be treated
I don't steal and I don't jew people out of money or goods

Why would you not? In your view there is nothing so why not squeeze every bit out of life?

My morals are based on objective facts about the potential for suffering or wellbeing in sentient creatures.

As I learn more about this, my morals may be adjusted.

This to me seems better then fixed, rigid, doctrinal morality.

So you only behave morally for fear of being judged in the afterlife?

This is not morality. It's kissing ass to get into someones good books.

So does that mean you value life that is more "intelligent"? What if another form of life is stronger than you and can surrive effectively? What makes you think simply being "more sentient" should qualify for better treatment?

I do not expect a reward or to get into some perceived notion of paradise at all.

Intelligence and morality are orthogonal. Meaning they are independent of each other.

It's possible to be superintelligent, but have goals or values that do not correspond to anything that humans would find important.

Sentience merely means that the 'being' in question is capable of subjectively experiencing states of well being or suffering. It doesn't necessarily imply intelligence.

>I do not expect a reward or to get into some perceived notion of paradise at all.

You just said you are concerned about "judgement". So obviously you are trying to avoid a certain kind of suffering and gain a certain kind of reward, be it joy or happiness or whatever.

This is a selfish motivation, it's not doing good for goodness sake.

Literally evil trips, checked
All I am after is peace

>fogetting about the 4 different crusades which ravaged the Fertile Crescent

This makes me hurt inside. Christcucks should leave

Something something Nietzsche nihilism etc etc

Bacause society has instilled in him a sense of what's right. I know because I am the same way.

Every atheist I’ve ever met wants the government to be God.

Probably not. Look at the disgraced revered Ted Haggard, gay basher that's actually a faggot.

Me, more or less agnostic or atheist, and cheat on my girlfriend.

Everybody's an asshole, and it's pointless to put too fine a degree on it.

-puts banana in ass-

>religious symbol is a torture/execution device

>atheists
>morals
The whole reason people become atheists in the first place is because they have no morals. They hear the truth of Jesus Christ’s teachings, then say “nope, I’d rather be a degenerate druggie and fuck men in the ass”

Because the real world has real-world consequences and punishments.

Care to explain why so many god fearing people turn out to be sinners?

We are all sinners, user. The important thing is to seek forgiveness for your sins through Christ, not just say “it’s ok, I’ll just keep sinning!”

>The important thing is to seek forgiveness for your sins through Christ

You see that is why Christian people are worse off than atheist. In Christianity, you can do whatever you want as long as you ask for forgiveness.

Seeking forgiveness and being forgiven are 2 different things. Hell exists for a reason

People will either be cunts or they won't. Religion isn't a factor.

Most of them are relativists... you can't compromise your morals with you have none.

Yes

What they do is moral according to them

This is a very strange way to pose the definitions by their derivatives. Morality springs from Christianity, or from any religion, or from any dogmatic position commonly held. There is no reason to try to evaluate Christianity under an external valuation system you silly peasant. If there exists such a system, and you subscribe to it, simply follow this very system.

>half of alabama votes for a child molester
>hurr durr libtards compromised morals

ok

If you get some time, read up on Nicolaus Copernicus and his FACTUAL discovery. His life story debunks both the Church Inc., and atheism. Copernicus was right but neither cult believed him since the "leaders" they adopt their clone opinions from didn't approve, despite Copernicus being right, he wasn't hip and cool on youtube.

>Morality springs from Christianity
No it doesn't

Not necessarily, although I will admit it can seem somewhat paradoxical.

We are saved through our faith in Christ rather than our own imperfect works. However, to be a follower of Christ is to strive to emulate Him to the best of our mortal ability. To accept Jesus as your Lord and then continue to willingly, remorselessly sin shows your declaration of faith was hollow and ultimately forfeit.

The atheist has no such responsibilities or expectations, because nothing matters and we're all just going to die anyway so why bother?

Hope that helps.

Libshits are cunts, because is that anything they blame others about is what they and their (((allies))) already did and can not wait to repeat.

Liberals are moral cretins playing at morality to get euphoric highs in conjunction with repetitively applied media memes.
Unfortunately this creates serotonin pathways in their brains (addiction) rather in the way a rat can be trained to ignore food and rest and press a button over and over again if it releases a pleasurable reward.
Stockholm syndrome isn't a scratch on libturd syndrome. They have it bad.
I'm thinking of OPing a solution to all pols problems, we could change the whole world by stopping the media or changing the programming. That would be it - total victory GAME OVER, but I don't know how to achieve that media shutdown/change.

God and Jesus Christ are the vanguards of Christian morals, the very morals upon which our society is based.
Without either of them, that leaves the state as the greatest power that can be the vanguard.
Trouble with that is the state considers morality a rather flexible affair.

>The atheist has no such responsibilities or expectations
They are responsible for themselves, instead of pretending some other invisible person is for them.

Christians are the worst scum on earth.
They are pedophiles, homo supporters and open-border faggots, not to mention retards who lack the ability to comprehend an abstract thought and to be skeptical of anything.
They compromise their moral compass far more often because in order to stay moral in Christianity you just need to confess your sins and you're good to go.
According to Bible, women should stay obedient, and look what's happening, all because some horny beta cucks want to get some powsi.

Yeah, who fucking cares mate. This gets completely obliterated in times of peril and in the face of unforeseen events. This is only good in the linear regime of some outopic normal pace life. Which is not the critical part of your life when moral dilemmas appear. You can easily persuade yourself that you would want to be treated "the same way", or "that there was no other way, under the circumstances" in the aftermath of a crushing situation.

You just don't understand morality. You have no feeling of sacrifice, because you see no other being outside of yourself. Morality IS sacrifice, for the common good or an eternal dogma.

All other definitions are strategy or tactics for maximisation of some utilitarian personal goal via an indirect path. Which is exactly what morality IS NOT.

either you are a faggot, or you missed the point all-together. This is the moral dilemma of iq toddlers on how to pass their day.

please, keep your tone down in your response.

>"God and Jesus Christ are the vanguards of Christian morals, the very morals upon which our society is based"
>no slavery, stoning children, burning witches, etc.
K

Yes my man. They are responsible for themselves. True, very true. But this has nothing to do with morality. Why is it so important to claim this word? Is it some kind of mantra?

i educate people for free in stuff i'm good at. that's sacrafice in some way.
many christfags don't understand that sacrafice is not just living miserably, it's taking your time doing something positive.
That's what makes me happy as well.

There is nothing moral about blindly following a book that asserts the values of an individual that may or may not exist.

leading a moral life has gotten me nowhere, one of the reasons I eventually became a non believer

>a book
The Bible is sixtyish books.
>may or may not exist
If you are talking about Jesus there's more evidence for him than any other historic character. Everyone from Romans, Greeks to Jews wrote about him. Challanging his existence isn't a thing.
>Hurp Durp
That post is typical in its lack of knowledge. Atheism is entirely based on not understanding the subject factually and more importantly spiritually.
Atheists with no spiritual cognisance are like dyslexic people insisting that there is no message encoded in a written sentence.

I think it might seem that way because they see more shades of grey (if not sjws) and probably are less sorted having more classifications and probably some libtard rub-off ideas.

A sacrifice is something that you don't want to do, that it causes you pain and suffering in the short-term, but is the morally justified thing.

You educate cucks on cucking which is a thing you are good at. How is this not moral?

Would you fight a war for your country if it meant that with high probablity you would not return back home? Or you would return crippled.

>more evidence for him than any other historic character.
im pretty sure Hitler counts as a historic character, but even if jesus was a real character, we are not justified to believe he made miracles, at best he did magic tricks, but even that CAN be questioned, its not like we can actually confirm wether he existed or not.

oh also you seem to not understand atheism, well done.

>Do Atheists compromise their morals more often?

less often that your kid fucker clergy, despite them being purified by the sacrament of Holy orders.

>The Bible is sixtyish books
Condensed into a book. Why say this like its a point? Who here do you honestly think has read any of those transcripts?
>If you are talking about Jesus there's more evidence for him than any other historic character
Another non point, this doesnt equate to it existing.
>That post is typical in its lack of knowledge
False.
>Atheism is entirely based on not understanding the subject factually and more importantly spiritually.
You start by saying lack of knowledge, then build a strawman by falsely asserting atheism is something other than what it means. Lack of belief due to insufficient evidence is all atheism is.
>Atheists with no spiritual cognisance are like dyslexic people insisting that there is no message encoded in a written sentence
Youre implying there is one. Im assuming it to be subjective and whatever you want it to mean, as a large majority of theists tend to do with their book of choice.

Your sentence contains the answer to your question. Why do you even pose it?
This is not what defines morality, the book constitutes no proof on its own. Do you honestly believe that people have any connection with the metaphysical because of a book?
I understand that those concepts will look strange to a person that has denounced religion, but at least try not to completely assume naivety on the other side.

No. You can be moral without god. It’s called being a decent human being. Aren’t there any other atheist racists out there?

Not all atheists are left wing/liberals you know.

I'm an atheist and a white nationalist. :)

Annoying. Half his claims are circular and the logic doesn’t work. It’s also spruced up with vocab like “let us not talk of” which sounds very pompous and Jesus-ey. No replies either. Go post your philosophy paper somewhere else, no one cares about your 78

>Do you honestly believe that people have any connection with the metaphysical because of a book?
....are you seriously asking this question or am i missing something? If so, this is the most fucking retarded thing ive ever read on pol.
>the book constitutes no proof on its own
We agree.

Nothing to do with religion.
Libshits are cunts because they're out for themselves, they're self-serving egotistical parasites; whereas those who lean towards nationalism are a lot more altruistic and put the welfare of the group, and the people in it, above their own.

I wish people would hurry up and realise that libshits are subhuman predatory abominations instead of treating them like actual people that just have a "different opinion".

You’re not alone

The idea is that atheists are either ethical egoists and view themselves as their own God, or are nihilistic and believe in nothing. There is absolutely no other mindset, and if you think there is, then you’re quelling death anxiety and have not reached true philosohical despair. What separates most philosophers from today’s atheists is that those people reached despair, lost faith in God and every religion, but pressed onward to find proof instead of becoming an ethical egoist.

Do they compromise their morals? No. If they are nihilistic then yes. It they’re ethical egoists not at all. As the God of your own world, basically, by idea, you create your own morals which makes sense to you. Ever heard an atheist say “you don’t need religion to know murder is wrong!”? That’s because they draw from their societal experience and declare such a moral axiom. This would imply that any compromise of morals in an atheist is a personal, person by person, individual, whatever, issue.

All western values are based on Christian values, ENglish common law is based on bibilical principles, most peoples view of morality will essentially be Christian in nature even if they don't recongize it.
We see Sharia law and communism as immoral, but somehow Christianity is immoral???

are you seriously following the conversation, or here only for the fun of people calling you an idiot?

You honestly believe that a person is Christian because of the book? Are you completely a retard?

Were the apostles not Christians you faggot? Was John the baptist not believing to God because there was no new testament? Are shamans in the forests atheists? Did bloody muhammed (illetarate) read some type of book?

My man, really, meme atheists are like old religous cucks.

the majority of liberals are christcucks

>Must be fulfilled
He was the fulfillment of the law. WHat did Jesus lie about, he is the way, the Truth and the life(John 14:6).
What is moral then? If you are the final judge of morality because you think all morality is subjective, then how can one thing be moral and another be immoral if it's all subjective?
For there to be absolute morality, there needs to be an ultimate Judge, and Christ will return to Judge all people.

Dont change the question.
>Do you honestly believe that people have any connection with the metaphysical because of a book?
This is 100% why people believe in a metaphysical god. Its called religion you dope.
>You honestly believe that a person is Christian because of the book?
Different question. I do not believe this. As far as the rest of your post, im not understanding what youre attempting to get at.

>using the letters of the greatest crypto-Jew in history
Gospels or nothing. Listen to what he actually says, not some clown writing years after the fact.

Yes.

>All western values are based on Christian values
Is that why slavery, stoning you child and wife, selling your daughter if shes had sex out of marriage, and other immoral acts are allowed in society? This meme is old.

Christians BTFO.

>/

Really, I ask from any spirits that are listening to forgive you and to bring you back into the light.

(a book!)

You provide sufficient evidence for your claim, then you wont have to pray for a metaphysical intervention.

I cannot prove a metaphysical thing to your subjective reality. This would require an apocalypse. I have not been granted this blessing and would be completely narcissistic to believe that any man can do such a thing without divine intervention.

I will pray for you user. Your heart is at peril, but you are fortunately not.