Well Sup Forums? Hand it over

Well Sup Forums? Hand it over

Hand over what?

No

If black women arent political mules they gotta stop acting like jackasses. Not all are but leslie jones et all i mean srsly

yes, hand the democratic party over to black women. I demand all white, male democratic senators step down immediately and make room for black excellence!

Negroes don't understand democracy.

Yankees were really stupid to think black , women in particular, were smart enough to be free. Let alone able to vote.

>give me that
The nigger criminal mindset on full display and she's too stupid to realize it. Somebody give this bitch an IQ test. I bet she's 82 at the absolute highest.

>13% of the population
>expect dems to give money and party apparatus, only run black candidates
>for only a tiny fraction of the voting public
wew

I don't want to talk.

Translation: AYO WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
WE DON NEED MO WHITEY IN POWER
GIBSMEDAT, GIBSMEALLDAT

We turned over the money, resources and power to them in Zimbabwe and look how that turned out

>gorilla let out of the cage and given voice on twitter
>immediately tries to rob the entire country

PAY MY BILLS

Stop kidding yourself. Blacks werent that crucial it was white women.

They figured out that white women are the key swing voters since Trump. Thats why we have had nothing but feminist bullshit, sexual assault allegations, the fucking dictionary makes "Feminism" the word of the year, Time makes the accusers the people of the year. This is their new strategy. Notice the massive amount of anti-woman hate on here recently? Its only there to turn away anyone new who would come. D&C. We have to get ahead of this shit. Dont fight women we have to make them our allies or we lose before it starts. We need a way to either bring the women to our side or to neutralize their vote on the left. Need more sexual allegations for the left. Need to show the left being anti woman, anti family.

>giving shaniqua power

Who is she kidding? Black women have been the LITERAL mules for the Rats for decades.

I want Hoppe to do audiobooks.

>turn over the money,resources and Power

NOPE GET FUCKED!! hahahahahahaha

>ooga we don't need no representative democracy
>booga gimme dat despotism

Holy fucking gibsmedat

>blacks are not political mules!
>votes for the very party that supported slavery and the KKK

If blacks wanted the money and the power they wouldn't vote for the party that takes it away from everyone and arbitrarily distributes too little of it.

"GIBS ME DAT" the post
I really fucking hate these nigger apes

Didn't they costed Bernie Sanders the election?

They aren't exactly a sure ticket for winning,

Sounds like she wants an ethnostate.

theyre all fat monkeys leeching off welfare while demanding more

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>WHERE THE WHITE GIBS AT?

whose symbol is a mule, no less

I don't follow US politics very closely so maybe this is referencing something very specific but from what I know, isn't the whole point of any kind of elections that people vote who they prefer? So if a black candidate loses, it's the will of the population.

Then don't vote for them. It's literally that simple. But niggers go and vote, like the good cattle they are, because they're more afraid of Republican honesty than the Democrat whip.

Kek, they're literally trying to get paid for voting Democrat

Imagine not only being so dumb that you think white men owe black woman "the money, resources and power" but also that freely giving black women these things will magically improve anyone's situation. It would be like giving 10 trillion dollars to Somalia. Do you think Somalia would become a good place to live? Or do you think Somalians would burn through that money via war and crime, remaining as shitty as it has always been?

Nobody gonna give it to you, you have to take it nigger

Retarded nog doesn't realize that nogs will always vote for gibs no matter how she postures on Twitter.

black women will make your life hell, never date one.

Who the hell is she lying to?
When they get put on busses and shuffled around with 95% voting for 1 party, guess what? they OWN you.

Unfortunately, to kowtow to women would mean to become Cuckservatives.

Trying? That's literally what's been happening since LBJ.

America belongs to black people go back to Europe whities

GIBSMEDAT
I
B
S
M
E

I hope this becomes a trend. Alienation between Democrats and an important part of their voter base would be great.
Black people ONLY voting for black candidates would be a real problem for democrats.

Well sure, but by that measure Southern Whites vote in droves for the party of Unconditional Surrender, Total War, and the March to the Sea.

stupid niggers bitch

But it's 13% of the population that votes like 95% democrat. Each black person is worth 2 white people to the Democrats politically.

Wait, why are Dems pro-abortion again? Fewer black abortions would = a lot more Democratic voters.

Deo vindice, brother. And niggers are his instrument.

>Wait, why are Dems pro-abortion again? Fewer black abortions would = a lot more Democratic voters.
It's like the Dems don't actually view them as human chattel to be bred for profit, or something.

Because gibs in the hand are worth far more than additional nig mouths to feed.

Find a nigger run city state or country that isn't complete shiiieeeet
I'll wait.

>Hand them everything they need to survive and prosper
nope

This shit just writes itself.

I've gotten my semi-liberal, art major girlfriend to vote Libertarian instead of Democrat at least. It'll be a hard sell to get her to vote Republican unless they loosen up on their anti-abortion and anti-gay stance but at least she didn't vote for Hilldawg.

i aint reading all that shit nigger

>art major girlfriend

She has had ass sex with niggers. If she says otherwise she's lying.

Nah, she went to an almost all white Baptist college. She did date a Mexican, but this is Texas so that's almost unavoidable. Hell, I've fucked a couple of Mexicans.

Jesus, man, learn how to border text.

She is pro abortion pro gay? Why the fuck are you with her? She will fuck your kids up.

tl;dr non-whites and degenerates can only sustain their lifestyles via the historical accomplishments of the people that they despise the most

What's wrong with it? I pretty much did the text manually but I think it looks alright

>Refuses to read
>Calls other people nigger

You don't have to kowtow, you just has to refrain from being actively anti-female. It's not hard.

pic very related

Liberals honestly think Africa would be a thriving industrialized first-world utopia if not for "colonialism"

Niggers are (((his))) instrument, aka the evil goat demon YHWH. Whites are children of the Sky Father.

You have to go back Jamal

>Hand it over
Come and get it.

Honestly, I don't care about abortion either, I think it should be a legal option. Gay marriage is fine in my opinion, I'm 100% against forcing businesses to bake cakes, rent venues out, or cater for them, small business owners should be able to choose who they do and don't want to do business with. Same goes for Priests & Pastors, you shouldn't be able to force them to perform marriage services for a gay couple if it goes against their personal and religious beliefs. Fags can get married at gay churches or at the courthouse.

This. It's like a really old joke that made everybody laugh and the cringiest guy in the gang is trying to tell it again and again every day after.

I didn't even realize it had text until I read some of the replies: very light on a light background. Once enlarged it's actually pretty readable, but as a thumbnail it's not even apparent that it's a quote.

A statement like this will get all the cuckservatives excited: "Look, it's our chance to reach them! Quick, nominate some blacks and throw money at Africa or something!" But it's bullshit. They might grumble when it's really obvious like this was, but they'll be right back for the gibs next time no matter who the Dems put up.

It's more likely they just don't want to anger the boss level tier liberal demographics of jews and white women with anti-abortion shit.

>White text on white background
It must be a really shitty speak then.

First thing she demanded was "the money", like a true nigger.

Build the camps and fire up the gas chambers

>implying we don't have to talk to you if we don't want to gibsyoudat
Sold.

GIBS MEH MONEUH. DEN WE CAN TALK WHITE BOI

>Vote the same political party for decades
>Cities are shit, continue to deteriorate over time
>When election time comes, more promises made fo' dem programz, as long as you vote blue!
>WE IZNT MULES TO BE TOLD WUT TO DO.
The inner city is their punishment.

>Wait, why are Dems pro-abortion again?

Think about it. The failed social model that blacks currently follow, with its rejection of family values, is why they're voting Democrat in the first place. People who are poor, who rely on welfare, who are criminals (fatherlessness is the biggest predictor for criminality), are gonna keep voting for 'progressive' candidates. If you modified their lifestyle towards conservatism, e.g. by restricting abortions, you'd also swing their vote share towards conservative candidates. Look it up, the richer a black person is, the more likely they are to vote Republican.

Why does anyone feel entitled to anything? Why does only half the country pay taxes? Why are things handed to these people?

They also think the indians in America lived in a similar utopia before the white man.

Decades of gibs from democrats...free food, free school, from clothing, free money.
Now they feel entitled.

I straight up cant read this text. Change it to black or some dark color or at least border it.

Funny how the Aztec and Mayan practices of slavery, ritual sacrifice, and genocide is considered an interesting footnote in history but when whites / Spaniards did it to them then it's unthinkably evil.

Could you imagine what these uneducated and inexperienced nigs would do to our economy if we handed it over? It would be looted and decimated within a week.

Good point, the American indians also held slaves from war.

Oh, user... I'm so sorry...

The richest black people have crime rates higher than the poorest white people. They are violent animals and nothing more

Gibs me dat

Honestly what do this people want?The only thing they will achieve will all this crap os gettint burguer rid of their white guilt

Black women are precisely mules to the Democrats, that's what happens when you consistently vote 97% for one party. Although maybe 'mule' is the wrong word, they get kickbacks in the form of affirmative action and various other policies.

You really don't have to imagine, there are numerous examples in Africa and elsewhere (Haiti) that clearly show what will happen.

He is half white, and he did not create a single job himself. You really think he was an economist? Idiot.

L A F F I N

3rd world nightmare zones.

>Wesleyan university

They are literally just saying that they want gibs now. Not even pretending anymore. What a time to be alive.

Nigger wants gibs. Shocking.

>queer
I thought queer was an insult for faggots, what the fuck does it mean?

the are simply egoistic voters, they vote for gibsmedats and dem programs, but not for social progresivness

If Sup Forums was smart they would agree and encourage this kind of discourse. Blacks are realizing that Democrats are all "muh Diversity" and no substance. This could easily be used to destabilize the other side like when Bernie got cucked at that rally by those BLM protestors.

>liberation
No one is holding her hostage, maybe she could move to Africa.