Shingeki no Kyojin 90

Spoilers imminent. In the meantime post what you think will happen in the volume-ending chapter.

It will end with Eren slapping Armin, or them glaring at each other, or some sort of tension being brought to fruition.

I want AM to be happy together.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I want a war to start soon so the thread quality would improve.

It will end with the Marley's.

Soo, I got a question; why do people keep forgetting this nigga exists? He's a Fritz, so all they have to do is inject him with Eren or Armin's titan jizz and boom, Eren can now use the coordinate while nobody lays a finger on Hisu.

Didn't you pay attention? He was an impostor.

I liked the recent theory that suggests Marely has been wiped out. I don't think it's very likely, but I do like the idea.

LM soon.

Same.

An imposter for the Reiss family, until recently we learned that the Fritz are actually the main family, right?

When you were young you were the king of carrot flowers
And how you built a tower tumbling through the trees
In holy rattlesnakes that fell all around your feet

Me too.

AA soon

Yeah but we don't know what happened to him.

Glad we agree on that.

Probably in the concentration camp SL made for the royalty and their families.

I want both of the Ymirfags to kill themselves when they see Ymir's corpse

I know right? How amazing.

No. The Reiss are in fact the Fritz. This guy was just bait.

Just why are you so kind?

Bruh.

They will.

The Reiis family ARE the Fritz. Do you think you can just "retire to the farmland" without changing your surname? Plus the first generation of the people on the walls should knew the King as a Fritz already since it was the 145th, so they have to maintain the name while using impostors. That dude was just some rando

kys my friends

Armin x Sasha becomes canon

Do they have sex like in the movie?

>Do they have sex like in the movie?
wat?

I want to cum inside the queen.

Wait, what?

Clearly you've never seen the movie then because the only ones who come anywhere close to fucking are Eren and "Hisana".

Reiner, pls.

Ymir pls.

Wait until she is 18+

Armong and Sashart have sex in the movie. Didn't you know?

They do too.

Eren pls.

No they don't. I saw that shitty movie in theaters. The only noteworthy thing that happens is Jean dying and the robot spy eagle. Also Mikasa is even more insufferable and actually useless.

That'll only mean she'll be sent to San Junipero and will be waiting for Historia to live forever together.

So, what, Historia's last name is actually Fritz? She burned through two fake surnames?

Big dicks only allowed.

I know, you must have blocked it from your memory, but didn't you watch after the end credits? You hear moaning and see what is clearly Armong's face with Sasha bouncing on top of him.

They fucked.

delusional cuck

canon

No her last name is Targaryen.

Do not reply to bait.

>canon
It is known.

Nah. The only time I ever liked shitty Armin's character was in that movie though because he wasn't a hideous annoyance.

>Jean dying
He gets fucking destroyed

Reiner and Eren have the tiniest penises even Historia would have a bigger dick if she was a male

The cutest friends.

It was kind of sad honestly, because only Eren cared.

EH is delusional.

Thanks for reminding me of the time some anons fell for ErwHis fake spoilers.

Armin a cute.

No, only Eren touches a single mom's boobs and it's implied Mikasa fucked psuedo-manlet.

>a vanilla heterosexual ship is delusional in a manga aimed at little boys

>but a vaguely empowering LGBT cuck ship with babby's first bull is 100% legit and canon

ErwL existed in that world.

>EH
>has anything to do with canon

>Be Eren
>About to do some Milf
>Milf gets eaten
tfw I have no face

>Eren ship
>Vanilla
Sure thing delusional retard.

It's actualy canon, you bitter shipfag

Didn't you get the memo? Gay is the new straight.

Calm down, Ymir.

>cuck pushing the most delusional ship in the series
>calling anyone else shipfag
and I don't like Kankolle

and also
Excited for Utgarde, Snow Mountain, Chapter 50, leaf flashback, and Historia flipping Rod.

I don't remember seeing a body, or death scene.

While that is true, the person doesn't do themselves any favors by declaring it as a fact when it's not yet.

When?

>This faggot saying YH isn't canon.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

(the EMYH alliance)

Kind of, but I think it's more like the first king simply changed his last name, not made up a fake one.

But you were already here twice this month.

>unironically shilling for YH non-canon

?

I'm here every single day, in every /snk/gen non stop

!! Hidden yumikuri letter when??

We know you are a loser constantly whining here about muh shonen for little boys.

This thread is cancer.

Go back to the BnHA threads faggot.

You were all laughing at us, pointing fingers at us, calling us delusional, but look at us now. The yumkums have RISEN-- and we are UNSTOPPABLE! CANON marriage letter, CANON scissoring soon.

My fellow yumkum brothers and sisters, REJOICE!

I like little boys and I want to protect them from you degenerates

She was expecting more yuri there.

Eren a cuter

what do you mean "go back"?

also just as I thought, Ymirfag-degenerate of /snk/gen = Jiroufag-degenerate of /bnha/

bet you're the fucking piece of shit who keeps saying /bnha/ threads are worse than /snk/

I will find you irl and beat your brain out with my fist and then rest my hairy ballsack in your skull's remains

>88
Zero Armongfats and it's still cancer. Amazing.

They both probably had the most ugly faces so far.

Armin the cutest.

And this piece of shit whiteknights fujos there too

>Zero Armongfats

Okay, one Armongfat.

SPOILERS NEVER

Let me guess, you're Grapesbro. I know you also plague the HxH threads too.

No chapter this month.

this shit again

I hate him but Eren is genuinely much cuter than Armin

Even Flegel looks better, so that's not saying much.

Time skip soon.

>Canon height? What is this?

Armin and Levi need to be shorter in that image. Also Armin doesn't look punchable for once with that haircut.

Good thing is your retarded headcanons don't match up with canon reality. Armin is canonically the cutest male. So cute, in fact, that he can convincingly pose as the most prettiest female.

>Implying the haircut is the (only) problem.
Everytime.

Don't need to be mad.

I hope so. Jean is gonna look more handsome and manly.

None of the bandits ever once saw Historia, so they wouldn't know how she looked lie othar than being blonde, you know.