Where will you be when the Megumi wins the Soma

Where will you be when the Megumi wins the Soma.

You know, unless executive meddling forces an Erina win.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/a/BEZyw
imgur.com/a/FseWz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But Megumi doesn't wants the dick.

megumi is for prostitution

Takumi has more chance of winning than Megumi.

Let it go since it's obvious Erina x Souma and Megumi x Takumi are the endgames.

Soumegu will always live on in this heart of my mine. I'll always love them together.

>Erina x Souma
I find it hilarious that she only started liking him because she found out his dad was a Chef-God. Great writing. Fantastic pairing for sure.

I find it hilarious that people thought that she only started liking him because she found out his dad was a Chef-God. Great reading comprehension. Fantastic argument for sure

>Megumi x Takumi
I would actually rage

fura fura
hmm hm hm hmmm ~

megumi will win da souma

Blondes always win and this is not exception.

Erina will win the Soumabowl, and Takumi will win the Megumibowl.

Best girls always win.

I hope it happens so we can enjoy the Hall of Anal Devastation 3.0.

-First girl sucks.

-Watching the second girl is like watching paint dry.

-Third girl dies and the kid is 14 so he'll move on in the future and fall in love again.

-Shitoge.

-Literally the only good one.

We're like at least at 4.0 by now. The big ones in the last like 9-10 years

1.0 = Noefags? (2008)
2.0 = Kuronekofags? (2013)
3.0 = Sakurafags? (2014)
4.0 = Erinafags? (2019-2020)

is the last one a meme? if not, can someone elaborate?

She has braids so I like her. If only she had freckles too.

who cares? the image is crap from somewhere else
one of those series was dropped here and threads were dead early on
shitters then come here thinking people posted about it

>executive meddling
>literally day 0 of the manga

You would think they'd give them some freedom but they don't.

Just like IchiRuki and NaruSaku, Souma/Erina also deserves to burn in hell it where it belongs amongst all other shit ships.

You forgot IchiRuki and their manga burnings.

You need to have a standard at some point. Otherwise we'd have one or more every fucking year.

I can think of Rukiafags AND Onoderafags for 2016.

Unlike those other two it's guaranteed to happen.

If you want standards, Bleach isn't all that different from Naruto. Naruto was shat on for 690+ chapters on Sup Forums. Threads only happened for the last chapters out of pity, "discussion" for both even now are from outside sources. Nisekoi also had different posts on Sup Forums, it's easy to tell if you weren't in them before.

He is right though

That's what they said too.

>I can think of Rukiafags AND Onoderafags for 2016.
Nah, Rukiafags sperged harder. Nisekoi was forgotten like 2 days later while Ichirukifags are still complaining. The Nisekoi meltdown doesn't even come close to the Bleach one.

ERINA-SAMA

Hisako pls go.

I remember in Kodomo no Jikan, Rin once saying that "dark-haired" (two dark-haired characters) relationships never work out. Seems to hold true for animes with blonde characters.

I like how you are thinking that Megumi really stands a chance.

I mean, sort of.
There's a love triangle between the two guys in that image and this girl.
And the blond guy wins.

>Souma/Erina
>a shit ship
Throw me a bone here, what makes it shit?

Why do people even think that Megumi has a chance of winning?

>Shitoge
She was anything but shit by the end of the manga, better than any of her competition. Granted that's not saying much.

soma pretty much wants a girl that will always demand more from him so she will most likely not even be on his radar unless he has a change of character

Was pic related blonde? Her hair is sort of dirty blonde but I've seen art where it's light brown.

For that matter Erina's hair is strawberry blonde and I can't help but think they did that to move away from outright blondes like Chitoge or Mashiro.

Someday, I would like to stuff her mouth with my dick.

You guys are making some false equivalencies here, I think. I'm not too similar with Shokugeki no Soma, but it's not the same premise as Bleach, Naruto, or Dragon Ball.

In all of the later's cases there was only one person with a love interest in the MC. In Shokugeki no Soma I believe more than one girl likes the MC.

Obviously first girl is still going to win in this series, whoever that is. I'm not sure if it's Erina or Megumi.

Erina was introduced as a potential love interest and most importantly in a way that made it clear Souma will end up with her (his dad's monologuing about finding a woman you want to cook for while thinking about his wife, then we immediately see Erina).

That's really obvious. And I don't even ship them.

>Erina will win the Soumabowl

The Soma bowl is reserved for the queen

Erina probably will win but I'm still hoping for childhood friend to cause a massive upset.

It's light brown. Also she's a loser.

How does Erina's feet smell like?

>In all of the later's cases there was only one person with a love interest in the MC
This, also the characters in Bleach naturally thought Ichigo and Orihime were going to be together.

>a childhood friend
>who never had a proper conversation with Souma-kun through elementary and middle school
>whose name people always forget
>who will always be remembered for the opening tentacle rape shot instead of her screentime in the karaage arc, which was meant to give her a chance

>In Shokugeki no Soma I believe more than one girl likes the MC.

Let's make a list

May-umi, no relevant to the plot
Nik-umi, typical tsundere who just yells at him, and he never gets it
Meg-umi, she is too docile but has not tried to pursue him and has been the sidekick for more than 100 chapters.
Tak-umi, between the umis, he has the biggest chance of winning Somabowl for now

>there are people on this board who actively wish for a Hall of Anal Devastation™

Look it's one thing to laugh at the tears and sperging of autistic fans and another to make mountains out of molehills when the response is muted. I remember f/a/ggots trying to play up the scoop on Kamiya Hiroshi's marriage as a career ender for the guy last summer when in fact none of the fans were upset and even wished him well
Anyway I doubt SnS is big enough to provoke such a backlash even if Erina end didn't happen

I don't really care about the pairing, but Soma and Erina is so hot man, I just want to see them fuck. I wouldn't even fap to it, I just think it would be pretty.

Megumi=win
Erina =lose

Why is the image so small

Keep dreaming

>erinafags are literally taking the bait

>megu x takumi
The dumbest shipping ever, there's no reason for this, at least not the way things are now.

Let me break it down. Souma helped Megumi avoid expulsion, hell he even went as far as waging his own expulsion from the school for Megumi. They're together all the time, they're good friends, and even live in the same dorm. If anything, Megumi loves Souma.

But because Tosh suddenly draws Takumi standing next to Megumi in a total of 10 fucking panels in the last 5 months some people want to act like they're suddenly meant to be together, it's beyond moronic. I mean that's not even mentioning the fact that they've never spoken together, or even been alone, or even cast a fucking glance at each other.

I can finally see how Souma and Erina make a good pair. Before I thought Megumi was better for him but he needs a gal that will move him along.

Erina won in the one-shot, this shit is preordained

Sure the focus may switch on other girls from time to time but Erina remains the love interest either way.

They were background characters in the ghost tits manga.

>If anything, Megumi loves Souma.

In an old interview, someone asked about Megumi's feelings for Souma and the answer was something along the lines of "its just admiration for now" so I do think the mangaka was going to do a love triangle between Megumi/Souma/Erina by having both girls fall in love with him, but decided to throw that plot out the window. I'll always prefer Soumegu desu, but I'm interested in how Megumi x Takumi will develop. They've been attached at the hip for quite a bit now.

>They're both so hot

Yes, Erina sensei is fucking hot as hell. Now Imagine Souma and Erina cosplaying as teachers.

I'm not really supporting a Megumi x Souma ship, my point is that Souma has done more for Megumi than Takumi ever has, or will. At least if you ship Megumi and Souma it makes sense.

You can't just begin pairing Takumi and Megumi just because they're recently standing next to each other, it's silly. There's not even any interaction between the two for any of this to be based on aside from "well souma and erina are standing together, which means that because takumi is standing beside megumi they're gonna fuck". Nobody wants to wait for any sort of development.

>They've been attached at the hip for quite a bit now.
Please Sup Forums. Don't do this to me. The level of delusion necessary to even think of this as possible rivals that of your typical crazy fujoshit.

yes
IchiRuki / NaruSaku//ErinaFlags=Same
Aggressive, arrogant and persuaded to know what the author wants but many tears will arrive by the end
With end MegumixSoma

Gotta keep best girls pure.

>Erina will win the Soumabowl

She'll put her god tongue to good use.

I don't ship them. I'm just pointing out that they've been attached at the hip for quite a few chapters now, and the mangaka might keep it that way because it would be a good way to develop their relationship more since there isn't much to it.

Too tired to enlarge
To do with user
Small but real in a future

>end MegumixSoma

Too bad Grandpa and Jouchirou already planned it all out

Not really, both Takumi and Megumi are there because they're Soumas orbiters. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I haven't seen Takumi even as much as talk to Megumi since the start of the exam arc. Standing beside each other doesn't and shouldn't constitute as development and reasons for shipping.

Souma has been attached at the hip with Megu since the start of the manga though.

>Standing beside each other doesn't and shouldn't constitute as development and reasons for shipping.
I literally just said I don't ship them. It just seems like the mangaka is planning on pairing them romantically in the future.

I'm not saying you do ship them, i'm saying it doesn't make sense. Everything that Megumi is currently doing with Takumi she has already done with Souma multiple times. If people want to ship them because of development that occurs within the next few months then fine, but right now there's literally nothing to go on.

>shouldn't constitute as development and reasons for shipping.
Yes. They're close to yurifag/fujoshit level of delusions at this point.

>If people want to ship them because of development that occurs within the next few months then fine, but right now there's literally nothing to go on.
I agree, but shippers are a different breed especially when they're girls. Two characters standing next to each other is enough to send them into a frenzy. As it stands, there's nothing to the Megumi x Takumi pairing since they've barely interacted in the manga.

>reading Fairy Tail with food

Now that I think about it, I don't think Takumi and Megu have ever talked since the start of the manga.

They have, but very little. He complimented her fish-cutting ability, and there's a scene where him and his brother help her carry some things while scolding Souma because "he should a help a lady" or something like that.

The Bleach meltdown was huge. Maybe have surpassed the Naruto one, at least here on Sup Forums. Most bleach reading anons were hardcore IchiRuki fags.

Implying this isn't part of her master plan to have Souma cook for her forever

spoiler night was so funny

Why is this shit still not back on.

Rukia doesn't have boobs

I know she's not gonna win

>read manga
>hate erina
>fast forward to now
>all I look forward to is erina and souma interactions
I can't tell if the cooking is just boring now or if I just really like these two together. Most likely the latter as the train scene was simply spot on. More when?

Enjoy the assblast. First one is for Narusaku while the last three are for Ichiruki.

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

imgur.com/a/BEZyw

imgur.com/a/FseWz

>In all of the later's cases there was only one person with a love interest in the MC.
Ichigo had at least 3 orbiters at one point and Rukia was his OTP. Yoruichi is a gray zone because she likes to molest people regardless of gender.

Yes, I'm pretty much only reading for their interactions at this point, I couldn't care less about the actual cooking and Azami/Central battles.

>Ichigo had at least 3 orbiters at one point and Rukia was his OTP.

Nah, Orihime was the only one with the canon love for him and always the love interest in Kubo's eyes.

I bet that this series is going to end with Saiba vs Souma with Erina in the judges

No, stop being a retarded autistic shipper.

Totally

Orihime's only competition was Riruka. Or if you really truly want to stretch it, Nel.

No one else liked Ichigo romantically.

As for Naruto, Hinata literally had no competition.

>Erina=lose

Come on man, this was foreshadowed as far back as Chapter 1; you can't really tell me you didn't see this coming.

Rukia had zero (0) romantic interest in Ichigo.

I have a feeling this series will take years to finish as there's so much to explore. Given of course that the series doesn't tank.

2nd year
3rd year
battling op freshmen
graduation
possibly traveling the world
opening a restaurant
managing a restaurant
becoming alumni
etc etc

Assuming the series doesn't constrict itself to the academy only and doesn't shit the bed then I can see it being around for years. Not sure how i'd feel about that though.

>even in the last chapter kubo shows us that they're better off as friends

Riruka user, not Rukia.

>Erina acknowledges it's good in her mind but doesn't say it out loud because she wants him to keep cooking for her
>Soma takes it as a challenge every time and keeps improving himself because of it

I can see a scenario like that

Riruka, Orihime and Neliel. Tatsuki would've if not for Orihime. Orihime was very much an orbiter until the kid with a mommy complex said "she looks like my mom. I should fuck her."

>Orihime was very much an orbiter until the kid with a mommy complex said "she looks like my mom. I should fuck her."

Nah, Orihime was set to win from the pilot. She was the only love interest, and anyone that thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

I remember reading Ichigo 100 and how everything pointed towards an ending with the black haired girl, but blondie won anyway.

Not that I don't love Souma x Erina but I wouldn't be mad if Megloomy won either. I'd be mad if some TWGOK shit happened and meat won for some reason.

>Megumi vs Erina

How is this even a debate?