The shill takeover of Sup Forums

they did it. I bet some big (((false flag))) will go down soon, and Sup Forums will be clogged shut. They have been removing pizzagate threads, shills are going all out against Hitler, and the most annoying thing there up to now is celebrating their Alabama win AND projecting child molestation onto moore. Thats the Jew, and those who are brainwashed by the Jew, go to move. Projection.
>rapes and murders children in front of the world
>points to someone else
>he did it
>everyone agrees
when do we start killing?

This site is dead for now.
I dunno about killing.
I'm just going to take care of my real life. Maybe Trump can do stuff in the next 7 years.
See you on the other side friend.

You sound just like some left wing cunt on Reddit, calling anyone who disagrees with them a "shill"
No shill. You're the shill.

I wish I had a Death Note that worked on user ID's.

Anybody who does some crazy shit like that is not doing it in the name of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

True they are going full on sound the alarm mode
>pic related

I think one of the biggest things about the Roy Moore election is that they will now have confidence in their ability to win elections via accusations by women. They've been trying out different combinations over the last couple of years after the Bill Cosby thing and now they think they've got it nailed down.
It's all about quantity not quality. They will flood you with accusations and each accusation will take you so long to disprove that you won't have time to focus on anything else. And if you manage to disprove all the allegations they just say they believe the women and look how many women there are they can't ALL be lying.

This tool is going to get trotted out a lot more in coming years. What we need is evidence of collusion, if we can't halt this play once with clear evidence then we can halt it every time by pointing to that.

>Another pic related

just the thought of slaughtering you cia mossad white genocide pedophiles is the only thing keeping me going. It's only a matter of time before you are all exposed.

In order to get the moral high ground against Moore they've had to become anti-pedo. This could be used against them.

they are going to go with the anti-pedo from here on out, and more so because the Harvey Weinstein story got swept under the rug just as fast as the LA shooting. Meanwhile Pizzagate has never died, only has grown and now has youtube and periscope involved. The Jews are practically operating out in the open at this point.

Sup Forums has fucking sucked for the past few months.

What the fuck happened to this place.

pedogate is real
Sup Forums supported a pedophile candidate
republicans supported a pedophile candidate
Sup Forums is the swamp

I remember that thread. What happened with that?

>1 post by this ID

Ready for civil war whenever everyone else is.
Too bad that seems to not be happening.

Nah I'm just here to laugh at you mouthbreathing Sup Forumsfaggots because you supported a pedophile and still lost.

How to we get the mods to make a new board for all the e-celeb shit that people never stop shilling? Or at the very least do their jobs and start banning those who post obvious troll and off topic shit?

>for now
It's been dead for awhile now.

Unironically reddit

today is their day, it will pass and for the next contest we won't be so complacent

Don't forget neogaf, there was a max exodus when that shithole imploded too.

>projecting
>just like Russia again

Also true

Where's the proof?

>They have been removing pizzagate threads
Spam threads where LITERALLY NOTHING is posted but memes
>shills are going all out against Hitler
The Holocaust was one of the most well-documented events in the history of mankind. And the threads are full of memesters that deny this.
>and the most annoying thing there up to now is celebrating their Alabama win
Oh nooo free speech!
>AND projecting child molestation onto moore.
That Moore was a child molestor isn't in dispute, and you're not even going to see the GOP deny this now that he lost.

Sup Forums isn't one person, and it certainly doesn't respond to newfags like you

>maybe the president will get things done

Pathetic, isn't this supposed to be your golden age right now? And this is the best?

No kill, you sleep

they will run out of money very soon, the shills will wither and die

Sup Forums is pretty much just alphabait.

>shilling this hard
can you kike faggots give actual evidence for Moore being a child molester? Because We have evidence of pizzagate, the holocaust being fake, and we have evidence of voter fraud over this Moore thing. Yet just more accusations from you.

All of Moore's accusers came out indepedently and all their stories matched after-the-fact. I'm not saying he's definitely guilty, but it was enough to make him look awful.

No evidence of pizzagate was ever posted. To date, ever.
None of the holocaust evidence was ever refuted, they just meme it up and post fake images and then call those images out for being fake.
Feel free to post evidence of voter fraud anytime.