LWA

The episode was absolute garbage. What the fuck were they thinking?. This episodic shit needs to stop or I'm gonna drop it, I almost fall asleep Jesus fucking Christ....

Diana once again ruined everything.
God i despise her so fucking much.

>This episodic shit needs to stop
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING FUCKING TRIGGER SHOWS THEN YOU FUCKING MORON

Sup Forums paid for this.

At least it's flopping and we won't see a S2.

>expecting LWA to be anything but garbage
If you haven't dropped it already you only have yourself to blame.

Just because a lot of other people like it doesn't mean you're expected to. Drop things you dom't like user. You shouldn't have to be told that.

Also that episode had some nice character development.

I liked.

Yeah it's not what I expected. Not like I expected something completely serialized but christ, at least Kill La Kill had some semblance of a story. This is just inconsequential episodic shit. It's well animated and voiced but it just feels pointless. They could have some sort of overarching story, like a rival school or whatever, like how Kill La Kill had Ryuko trying to discover what she could about her dad - it wasn't just random battles and stories without a real point, there was still some progression. I wasn't expecting a complete lack of story like Lucky Star or Nichijou. Youjo Senki is looking more and more like AOTS over this for me.

You fags have hundreds of series that focus on plot, why hate on cute witch sol? I mean what kind of overaching plot could they give to lwa, I like it as a comfy sol were we learn more about the magic world and characters. There doesn't need too bad a generic bad wizard villain or anything

Why were you retards expecting an overarching plot to dominate everything? Especially with a series as openly westernized as this.

I like the episodic nature at least for build-up of the characters and world, but this one definitely felt less "special".
Just wasting what could've been a cool story for another "lol greedy dragon Fafnir" joke. Constanze's tech and Diana saving the day were the only reddemable parts.

IT WAS BEST BECAUSE RUSSIA GIRL STRONK GIVE WATER TO WITCH PROLETARIAT

it couldnt be worse than last weeks shit

It's already 22 eps or some shit

Maybe Imaishi was better after all

>I'm enjoying LN adaption isekai over a unique anime original

How could this happen?

KLK definitely wasn't episodic beyond a few

Why are you complaining? It was actually good; you're just a hater who doesn't appreciate.

Episode was good. Akko actually did something good till she got outshined again. Excellent development and she was funny as a character screaming and tying to be all heroic.

She's very peppy and tomboyish in a sense getting competitive with Amanda and getting back at her too. If anything she does have athletic ability and drive compared to her peers.

Also; it's a primary source not based on a manga which is also episodic; so nobody knows what will happen next; were all left in the dark to be surprised.

The first part was episodic, it ended with the Fight Club episode.

Op is a fag. Lwa is pretty good, not 10/10 but im definitely enjoying it thus far.

I have to agree with you, even on Youjo being a contender
But there's a part of me hoping the story will pick up and the episodes will get better.

Great. Fuck off you ESL cunt.

KLK's first half was a battle-of-the-week show.

>comfy
This memeword needs to end, seriously...

The biggest thing that is keeping me from enjoying any of this is Akko. She's so unlikeable.

By ep8 or so they were already doing multipart 4 diva fights.