What is this work husband/wife degeneracy that suddenly came all over the place...

what is this work husband/wife degeneracy that suddenly came all over the place? my wife came home from work today and started to talk about one of her colleagues and her work husband so i asked her if she has a work husband as well and she said yes.

should i ask for divorce or is it harmless?

Sage we had this thread yesterday

kill her

Cool repost ahmed. Why dont you bring it down to the whitehouse?

women should not work around men. they should be segregated. and if that isn't possible they should stay at home

even if was muslim does that make his argument invalid. you'd be comfortable with your woman socializing and being friendly with men? fucking cuck

What the hell is a work husband?

a man that your wife goes out to lunch with and gets emotional support from.

so basically someone they will bond with over a courting relationship that builds up with no release beyond either fantasy, or cheating?

Yeah nothing wrong there

Get her fired and then keep her locked up downstairs until you find a better wife

Hell no! Divorce her.

why dont you ask your wife what it entails

usually it is platonic but you never know... maybe you are getting cucked

user we have the same threads every day forever

work husbands are usually beta orbiters

remember: chad fucks, beta bucks

so as long as you are the chad and they are the betas you wont get cucked

Find if said work husband has a wife. If he doesn't, then it's something to get upset over.

>my wife came home from work today
thats were you went wrong, why is your wife working

Autism speaks

not an argument. cuck is okay with his woman being friendly with a man.

She' s already starting to phase you out of her life.

Swiss cuck okay with his wife being friendly with men

it just means they only fuck on break at work, usually anal
it's part and parcel of living in the 21st century

I've seen this where I live too. It's fucking cheating call it for what it is.

anal isnt cheating
everyone knows that

I wouldn't call her a work wife but there's a married girl I've been fucking at work for the past year. Her husband works out of town during the week. Even fucked her in their marital bed.

Not even a pretty girl, but she got a tight white girl ass. And tastes so goddamn sweet. Easy to eat that ass out.

I'm single and in law school. I don't have time to date right now and neither does anyone I know (who is serious about giving full effort) There is a high percentage of married women.
>work husband?
Sounds like office jobs need to start making people work harder, because if you have that kinda time to start playing pretend marriage; time is being wasted
>women shouldn't be in an office anyway
>get women out of all white collar jobs and watch how male production skyrockets.
>nothing but men around so they work hard, compete, and generally feel happy as there is no need to worry about what some silly woman is going to think of them.

Idk about women in intellectual professions. I see my female peers, they are all mid twenties and very stressed out. Can't be good for them. Many are certainly giving up having children at this time, which is the worst part. But I think it is also important because women do think differently and there are situations in law and maybe--maybe--another intellectual field where a few women are a boon.
>they are distracting though. Even with 60-70 hour weeks and all the stress, they sometimes pervade my thoughts.
>sure does bring the manly atmosphere down when they work with us on stuff. I personally enjoy working with my male colleagues. They think like me.
I fucking love women though.

sounds like an arab/iranian thing to say.
"no no, I'm virgin bride! disregard my wrekt 2" wide asshole!"
face palm.

I would smack my woman hard if I found out she had another man at work. Milennials let their woman step all over them.

It's called an emotional affair. You aren't being enough of a cuck at home so she's looking for support elsewhere.

a real man has his wife stay home and raise his kids

t. husband of stay at home mom of 3 kids

> tight white girl ass
obviously you're african american

No, I'm white.

It's a rationalization that degenerates use to cheat on their spouse.

>wen should not work
Fixed

ITT: incels feel threatened by their imaginary theoretical wives having friends

See this. This so much.
>If I ever get into power we are going to have a all female unit of secret police. They will be required to be virgins or married between the ages of 19-30. They will be solely responsible for enforcing female standards in society. Duties will be to discover, track, and then publicly shame women who break societies moral code.
Women already do that. Might as well have some young women who, lets be honest, women in that position probably would be sadistic bitches. But they would be perfect for that job.
>publicly shame harlots
>promiscuous women would always be afraid
>keeps other women in line by giving them public figures of shame to hate and a bit of fear that if they behave that way, they too will be shamed

Also race traitors get the rope

Where focus goes energy flows user. What do you expect when she spends a large amount of her life away from you.

meh, calling him her husband is enough in my book, that title is mine alone

75% of affairs begin in the workplace. She’s already basically cheating on you. Divorce and don’t marry again you fucking idiot.

weak b8
kys anyway

no part of it is ok user

He's saying he doesn't think it's okay

Know somebody that says this stupid shit. It's childish but then again it's an 8 hour TV watching fat cow so you can't really expect much.

It means it's some fat pussy that nags her and reminds her to clock in from break. Don't be a jealous bitch,

Its a codeword for dayquan and his bbc

I know, I am just clearing up the fact that I do too since my original post may have been too dry

>is a literal shit eater

sounds about right

Take a day off, Shlomo. Sage.

now that you said it, I can see it, my bad

It's a sign that the workplace is of too high of value in society and in our own homes

peoole need these connections and when they spend too much time in the "human corrale" that is the modern workplace they end up forcing those relationships onto the people present

How much of a beta faggot do you have to be to be afraid of a women being social with men at the workplace. Faggots like yourself use cuck way to often it no longer has a meaning. Letting people fuck your wife (cuck) =/= not being so much of a loser that you forbid your wife from speaking to other men in the workplace. Workplace husband sounds weird however and something could be up.

Repost, sage

la 56%

ok mutt

>aussie leaf
may god have mercy upon us

It's emotional cheating which will probably turn into physical cheating when:
A)She's mad at you because you left a sock on the floor or
B)She has a glass of wine in this guy's presence

If anything emotional cheating is worse.

What if I have a crush on a girl at my work and flirt with her sometimes? I am a guy in a relationship and I feel like an asshole. On the other hand my relationship is kind of stale and I am I am not really on it anymore. I know that I am an asshole.

Women are pulling every string they can get exploit everything in today's system.

Don't get married... just don't... they will drain you to be poor and you will be working just to maintain the house or apartment while she goes out and fucks everyone.

> I am a guy in a relationship and I feel like an asshole. On the other hand my relationship is kind of stale
what makes you think this isn't gonna happen again
your call though if you think it's not

I really don't know man. Of course I am also thinking about family and stuff and I could score a hotter and maybe more active woman, since I am more confident now and have a nice job.

I dont think they are chads user