GOP losing elections like crazy after Trump election

>GOP losing elections like crazy after Trump election

lol

The resistance is here

looks like Sup Forums is too embarrassed to respond

They even lost the presidential election too which is extra funny

Go figure: when retarded gerrymandering shit like (((((electoral college)) isn't in play, cuckservatives suffer loss after loss.

She lost because of shit like this.

>why wont Sup Forums respond to my shill thread

>Member Georgia?

Oh yeah I member.

Didn’t Republicans win a few seats in special elections & just barely lost this one?

>Feh. Don't you brainlets understand that it's 14D gin rummy? He lost so that the libcucks will get overconfident and blow it at the midterms. Just you wait, Trump is the winner here. And every time you insult him and me, his second term just gets more inevitable. Praise Kek!

Alabama has a 26 point swing to the dems

you're replying to a shill thread dum dum

>Praising a Jewish republic system
Resistance my ass Gops, Dems both run by Jews

It's funny watching USA burn, since americans talks crap about "cucked" European countries

You do know thats not a real ad, right?

echo_chamber.png

Wow, I used to be a Trump supporter but since a paedophile whom he did support lost an election that will have to be held again in 6 months I'm totally not a Trump supporter anymore.

Wow, I used to be a Democrat but after that factually incorrect reply I now want to throw my hat in for an impotent manbaby who can't even build a wall or repeal Obamacare.

POL GOT BLACKED YESTERDAY

HAHAHAHAHA

>Wow, I used to be a Trump supporter
Supporting trump is supporting Jews

>Sup Forumschimps need an infographic to tell them not to be retarded
Talk about "epicly based Kekistanis"

The GOP has pissed away so many Senate seats with shitty candidates over the past 10 years. Christine O'Donnell, Todd Aiken, Robert Mourdock, and now Roy Moore.

It's fucking embarrassing.

*Richard Mourdock.

>Kekistanis
Please stop no one unironiclly says that are you retarded

>losing elections like crazy
>winning every single special election that was pushed as some sort of "referendum" on drumpf
>finally lose a single one because the GOP was forced to run a literal pedophile
>even then, literal pedophile loses by a razor thin margin

wtg dems, now you just have to hope that every single person you ever run against will be a reviled pedo, and you'll have a slight chance of winning!

>w-w-w-w-we're just kidding when we say our reddit shit
You are so fucking pathetic, cuckservative. Go back to r/the_cuckold

Sorry don't support r/the_Jewishlies

Really, Moore did better than Trump. He just had the bad luck not to be in an election that gave extra votes to retarded hayseeds.

The resistance = niggers
Good job on getting the best and brightest people in your movement.

This