WORDS DON'T DO NOTHING YOU NIGGER
D E F E N D

>t. worships a nigger

>call others niggers
>follow a snownigger who spend time in jail for homicide
Cool bait

>thinks like a semite

>Pagan Worshippers vs Christianity vs Islam

Wow what a great way to keep away from discussing (((them))).

There are no such things as Pagan Worshippers. They're just edgy people on the Internet but tell me, where is the temple? Where is the big tree in north Germany? Oh yeah, burned.

They lose against Christianity and your Gods are nothing but Marvel characters, deal with it already.

Varg hasn't even been around on Sup Forums for long. Not even for as long as Nu-Sup Forums exists. Came with the r/the_donald flood and that's where it should stay desu.
His shit was hillarious before he went viral, see his skadi posts or his insane blog. Now he makes sketch comedy for youtube money. Sad.

Vargposters should be banned. This degenerate snownigger is shitting up the board.

Read the “City of God”. There is a reason Pagans stopped existing and it wasn’t just forced conversion and conquest.

Even the Pagan Republic makes a case that imperfect gods are a bad idea for a perfect society.

kys

>Read the “City of God”
No

>memeflag
I bet you're a sub-human american and not even true Asa like we danes are.

Watching Varg is like still caring about Chris Chan. It's not entertaining anymore, he just makes it worse every day. If you need that in your life you must be an equally sad existence. You're making fun of a mentally handicapped man and his poor family.

Which general themes can be drawn from City of God, that are related to paganisme?

I haven't read it, but I would be interested if it is worth it.

You can at least read Plato’s Republic, which presents a less well fleshed out version of the argument. Naturally a pagan wouldn’t want to read.

Wrong

Being against Varg is a sign of being nu-Sup Forums. Varg has been /ourguy/ since before most of this board was born.

Ah sorry. Now I get it, imperfect gods. I remember that from The Republic.

Committing to Sup Forums politically is kind of declaring bankruptcy to begin with though.

I can always find something which I disagree with non-nords with in here. Most danes on Sup Forums are insufferable idiots as well.

That book is just tedious propaganda for christfaggotry and hope for a better afterlife rather then practical results on earth. The Roman empire was at it's best when it was polytheist and it declined when monotheism was forced on the people.

Like 80% of danes on Sup Forums don't care at all about culture, they're just interested in tax cuts. Why even be danish then? Why not just move to a country with lower taxes?

>However, this great undertaking was at last completed in twenty-two books. Of these, the first five refute those who fancy that the polytheistic worship is necessary in order to secure worldly prosperity, and that all these overwhelming calamities have befallen us in consequence of its prohibition. In the following five books I address myself to those who admit that such calamities have at all times attended, and will at all times attend, the human race, and that they constantly recur in forms more or less disastrous, varying only in the scenes, occasions, and persons on whom they light, but, while admitting this, maintain that the worship of the gods is advantageous for the life to come. But that no one might have occasion to say, that though I had refuted the tenets of other men, I had omitted to establish my own, I devote to this object the second part of this work, which comprises twelve books, although I have not scrupled, as occasion offered, either to advance my own opinions in the first ten books, or to demolish the arguments of my opponents in the last twelve. Of these twelve books, the first four contain an account of the origin of these two cities—the city of God, and the city of the world. The second four treat of their history or progress; the third and last four, of their deserved destinies.

t. St. Augustine

Books are chapters.

>There are no such things as Pagan Worshippers.

yeah sure

btw when you sacrifice north africans to wotan did this count as a human sacrifice or not?

Just because Danes on Sup Forums are culturally bankrupt doesn't mean everyone here is.

So can you pagans give me a rundown on your ideals, values, sources for these values and how you are going to go about achieving these values in a society? Ive yet to see one odin semenslurper that isn't just an atheist larping

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums. Don't care about the christ-thing, but claiming that polytheism worked great for the romans just proves to show that you're completely oblivious to all the conflicts the romans suffered during multiculturalism.
You know they had to wage minor wars against the jews like 4 times, because the jews kept trying to steal Israel, right?

He's a lolcow, the fact that retards here actually like him is just more proof of how much this site has declined

Varg was universally made fun of before moot brought this shitty board back as Sup Forums. He only gained relevance because Sup Forums used to make fun of his weird hatred for south europeans and slavs.

No, Augustine posits we shouldn’t place hope in earthly kingdoms. He, however, does declare that we should act for the goodness of kingdoms that align with the Good and God. He not only defended the empire but violent defense of the empire. Any Christian doctrine or belief that doesn’t motivate one to real action in this world is false.

Cool, thanks.

Kek.
I'm not culturally bankrupt though, I just don't see other Sup Forums danes as actual danes.

Varg likes Slavs though.

>implying that it wasn't justified

Somewhat. Calling yourself a pagan worshipper is like calling yourself a communist while living in a liberal democracy. The content doesn't match the form.

However, thinking that returning to nordic traditions to let our people define us self as an individual nation and not a backyard to America and Israel is not a wrong thing to do. I don't believe in God, but I believe religion is a good thing.

Additional note: propaganda in books can be referred to as agitprops.

>He's never killed a commie
Varg is /ourguy/ you filthy heeb

While I disagree with the false fact, I agree with the opinion of your post OP

Why is he wearing a christian armor?

Oak trees grow everywhere, even to this day dipshit.

I just wish whites would stop infighting over petty-ass bullshit like which skydaddy is best skydaddy.

Yea we should all be watching pastor anderson and marrying our women off to niggers right?

kys good goy

>christian armor

church of entropy.

you're welcome.
now please, shut the fug up!!!

you can do nothing but copy, lie and steal from others, that religion makes you honorary jews!

the more I see this thread reraised , the more I think it's a Christ-hating kike that does it.

fuck this praise Tengri

How much of Euronymous was just an act and how much was genuine is debatable, but his music was better and Varg was just as much of an edgy retard. Also his fans are fucking cancer for spamming his videos here and then whining when us mean 4channers tell them too fuck off. Varg has his own reddit board, go suck his dick over there.

armor is religious now? Come on Jeppe, get a hold of yourself.

Jesus was a jewish rabbi and his purpose was to control the eurogoy.

Find me one historian who say's jesus wasn't a middle eastern jewlad.

The faggot actually believed in satanism. Yet chr*stians will defend him (satanic commie) over a white "pagan" who is worshiping the gods of his people.

> when us mean 4channers
>Varg has his own reddit board
go back there you chimp brained nigger.

you're a kike alright, Jesus came to save Man, his real name was Apollonius but he larped to destroy the satanic pharisees as a jew . Jesus is God's gift to mankind.

>irrelevant autistic larpfags thinking they constitute the majority of anything
WE WUZ /Pol? N SHIT

>mfw he actually believies this kike shit

>everyone sick of shitty youtube celebrities being spammed here is a christfag
No, but it is kind of funny that you have such a persecution complex when none of you faggots have ever experienced genine persecution for your retarded roleplaying.

Gods aren't real, never were. Atheist larper or not I really don't care. The belief system their stories present are though. There is no slavery to the pagan gods, there is camaraderie. You can be "with the gods" in the afterlife depending on how you live your life. Pacifism is not a virtue among pagans, there is no "turn the other cheek". Sex isn't a taboo, there's fertility goddesses. Downside to that is a greater capacity for degenerate behavior.

There's 9 noble virtues that are commonly cited. Courage, truth, honour, fidelity, discipline, hospitality, self reliance, industriousness, and perseverance.
They were gathered from various sources including the Poetic Edda, especially the Hávamál, the Sigrdrífumál, and in the Icelandic Sagas.

Achieving these values involves the shitposting you see here, but more importantly from giving people a racial consciousness. I never considered any pagan teachings until I became more racially aware. It gave me a sense of pride and belonging to study paganism. I think if people really need a religious outlet then pagan churches should be in order. Complete with local customs and community works that the church does.

What a total faggot, pol has always been a Christian Ron Paul constitutional rights board. I know you’ve been here “all summer” but some of us are lurking since 09

Nobody cares for fedoras other than how easy it is to trigger them and laugh at their retarded ignorance

>you're a kike alright,
Nope, I worship white gods
>Jesus came to save Man
exact opposite of that
>his real name was Apollonius but he larped to destroy the satanic pharisees as a jew
A name for his own and a name to tell the goy
>Jesus is God's gift to mankind.
again it's actually the exact opposite of that.

pathetic attempt to dissuade us, kike faggots
>time to become Orthodox Christians all of us
and you can go to israhell to get finaled by nukes

>Christian Ron Paul constitutional
All mutt values

>and he still worships a kike

What about southern Europeans?

you worship satan
"exact opposite of that" pilpul you said nothing there
Apollonius jew name yeah right ... a name to hit your coreligionist kikes
again more nonsense pilpul
not working at all faggot, plus Jesus is obviously Greek in teachings

Once nordic now MUTTED.COM

Yuletide blessings.

>jesus is greek
>and still a jew

If I remember right Varg also identified as a satanist at one point, but I don't really care which invisible sky daddy he worships, I'm sick of seeing a second rate lolcow paraded around here as the savior of the white race and I'm sick of his retarded fans. If you want to suck his cock without being called a cocksucker, go to reddit.

Do you know what polytheist means?

???

nuuup, you're still a jew and will never change
you're doomed

>you worship satan

>Worshiping your own racial gods makes you a satanist

are all teepee niggers satanists too?

This is what we do to your kind. Get out of Sup Forums shitskin.

Happy solstice user

>I'm a jew for not worshiping a jew and therefore will be doomed according jewish mythology

not all of them , but surely without protection from satan

>burns down thousand year old wooden viking churches

>imples he maybe identified as a satanist...

Jesus>chri*tianity

kys you satana worshiper

Make a reversed version of that pls

A good book

Well, maybe if every lazy cunt wasn't kept alive by a fundamentally rotten welfare state, our culture wouldn't be in such decline. People have given up on all values because there is no reason for them to be decent people. The state will save them anyway.

>belives the MSM
>follows jew god
>bows to pedos every sunday
>HURRR DEUS VULT
>INVISIBLE SKY DADDY PLS DON'T SEND ME TO HELL
>Chops off baby foreskin
>PAY ME TITHE GOY

we already been through that, the door to the Trinity is through the Greek new testament, read it sometime

As I see it materialisticly - Jesus was the representative of space corporation (probably part of the 3-in-1 directing board hive mind), and gave us knowledge on how to politically ascend to higher form of community. So they would allow us access to join let's say "cosmic federation". With "cosmos" meaning something, what we do not understand. Scientists struggle with esoteric conspiracy concepts of dark energy and black holes. That is very far from grasping any laws of physics.

With current state of things going like this: minds of those who do not follow the guidelines are discarded forever and people who follow can ascend even during their lives. Or at least at the moment of their death their quantum state can be transferred to some higher form of existence.

That is clear, if you think about Fermi paradox even for just a little time and consider Tesla testimony about aliens.

Currently eternal Anglo, being the major and undefeatable political power on the planet, thinks, that there are no higher beings and plans to use CGI, nukes and Fake News to build NWO around the idea, that we need to live in shit to defend ourselves from alien invasion. That is the dead end for civilization and God corporation would most likely discard the Earth from the timeline, where it gets implemented.

C/2017 U1 might easily collide with earth.

No and no

Satan is a chr*stian concept
Another tool to scare the goy.
There's not even fire in the real Hel.

>this kills the Christian

THIS

I don't know what he thinks about them.

>I think if people really need a religious outlet then pagan churches should be in order. Complete with local customs and community works that the church does.

You mean Shamans and Festivals? I don't give a shit what anyone says, the more I research and contemplate the Norse traditions the more centered and capable I become. They can ride Christs cock to their doom. What I really need to work on is swearing without using god or christ in it. I want to put that crap out of my mind completely.

do it fag, and for the real deal hit the ascetic Desert fathers of the Church who give simple consice explanations from the Source.

satan is the demiurge and plants his ideas in your mind, the compromized organ, every creed not warning of the Archenemy is a part of his plan to destroy you , YOU
but I'm getting ahead now

Cristianity was cool, but now is total shit. Learn the difference

>There is no slavery to the pagan gods
LookI don't have an issue with slavery myself as the Romans did it. But the Romans had slaves. They enslaved the slavs and the Greeks in mass. Ever watched Ben Hur? Or Spartacus? Both based off of True stories. Crassus put down teh Spartacus rebellion and it was a good judgement call. You cant have a bunch of freed barbarians running around sacking cities.
>Sex isn't a taboo
Well it depends on the cult. Different local gods all have different rules. Mostly correct but the Romans were funny about sex.

I think the main issue people have had with Paganism you're missing is the fact that you are an athiest. Paganism is a world without rules. The gods did not make the world, there's noone who made any moral law. There's only Orthopraxy in paganism, there is only the right way to do a ritual, every god has their own "clean and unclean" separation, and right and wrong way to do something. Those gods have their own club rules because they're so powerful that they can enforce those rules on whosoever joins their club, but it's not that its moral law, its might makes right doctrine. unfortunately there's no higher authority to say that Greeks doing human sacrifice in certain cults is ultimately wrong. It's okay for their god, but not for someone else's god. This is world of moral relativism. Which is why the ruling class of Rome became monothiestic because they couldn't justify it. They still believed that the pagan gods existed but were just faggots that were a higher level than them, sorta like a vidya game character

>ad hominem against a strawman
Pagan intellectuals everybody. Fuck off back to the youtube comments section.

>Following an ideology because it's "white."
That's retarded
You're retarded

Yeshua is the demiurge and plants his ideas in your mind, the compromized organ, every creed not warning of the (((Archenemy))) is a part of his plan to destroy you , YOU
but I'm getting ahead now

> Implying that christians know what is right or wrong