People are debating in a thread whether Richard Spencer is /ourgoy/

People are debating in a thread whether Richard Spencer is /ourgoy/.
Decide for yourself here.
strawpoll.me/14612203
Also, give your reasoning why you believe he is or isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hillary calls out trump supports as bad people
>suddenly a guy makes headlines doing the nazi salute and shouting heil trump
If this didn’t tip you off that he might be backed by the left I don’t know what will

We are more /hisguys/ than he is /ourguy/
Richard have been around since before Sup Forums
He talk about even Alt-Right back when you guys were all communist faggots.

>If this didn’t tip you off that he might be backed by the left I don’t know what will
Agree. He seems to get more and more jewy by the day. I'm sick of all the e-celebs from 3 letter agencies..

He married a Georgian communist cryptojew and is a mongrel himself. You see 99% European individual is worse than a nigger. Racial hygiene is quite like homeopathy, the smaller the dose of impure blood the more devastating the consequences, since the mongrels dirty genes are concealed somewhat by their mixed phenotype, they also sully the culture through being more psychologically brown, in fact it's highly risky to even talk to them, which is why we're campaigning to emotionally remove Americans and Southern Europeans of all kinds from this board through bullying

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Reminder to not let the results impact your judgment. Keep this as genuine as possible.

pumb

fug

He's controlled opposition. Why else would he be allowed to spew his "racist" thoughts on Twitter AND be verified (until Twitter got called out on it recently)?

We weren't communists. just like we aren't the alt right, we developed our own belief systems, we just recently became a right/left dychotomy crap because someone and his friends couldn't resist selling out.

Spency will always be out guy

get this man some clean and clear, holy shit.

Spicey is /ourguy/
>best dress in the alt right
>fair and firm beliefs
>in shape/inshape
>actually trying to get an alt right in to office
Only shills Jews and shareblue will say other wise

Yes, he tries to appeal to the middle and upper classes by embracing issues which concern them, rather than obsessing over poor people (like most pro-white people have done, completely alienating other white people in the process).

Rednecks on Sup Forums don't like him because they don't understand him. Spencer is what attracted me to pro-white activism. If he didn't exist, and the well-known pro-white people were all fat, old evangelicals with Southern-accents, I'd probably be a leftist right now.

He is /our guy/ in his beliefs, however I do not think he is /our leader/

He can bridge the gap between the wealthy and poor white. If he dialled back his language he could legit be the first Nationalist representative.

You know, constantly making these threads is just making people like him more to spite your shit.

>literal millionaire with the capital to get shit done
>Sup Forumstards do nothing but attack him
Morons.

people that hate him

>every non white that doesnt get to be in his ethnostate plan

People that like him

>white people

/thread

>muh cunspircy
Spencer had been around since 2008 (after quitting his Phd), had a website from 2010 (called alternative-right) and had given regular podcasts and conferences within the far-right movement across the world. He'd been talking to and back with people from the media for years and inviting them to his NPI conferences. Why? Because you need publicity. He knew the media was present and knew trolling them with the heil victory pseudo-nazi salute would garner mass hysteria and publicity. You faggots don't get that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

I think I understand what he's doing, but I doubt it will work.

The thing about reactionary politics is it has to be all the way Right. This guy wants an ethnostate, which is bold, but that's really not enough. You need something unambiguous to gather around, something clear-cut. The best version of this is a Monarch or dictator who has the backing of a state religion. Since that is unlikely in our time, a military dictatorship is probably the next best option.

I fail to see how Spencer is going to bring about a military dictatorship, and unless he does that we just have another pseudo-fascist on our hands, and those guys never accomplish anything. We had a surplus of these people in the early 20th century and they lost very hard to the pro-democracy, pro-marxism factions.

>comes out of nowhere onto the public scene
>media immediately latches onto him
>declares himself the leader of the alt-right
>goes full retard in his very first press conference
>media gives him even more attention, using him to paint everyone that supports Trump and anyone else that isn't a neocon or liberal to delegitimize any opposition
>turns out he's a former OWS cuccboi

100% controlled opposition.

See
Retard.

youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
They explain themselves