Creepy Fucking Busybodies Finally Dying Out

Would you vote for a Mormon president?

pinknews.co.uk/2017/12/13/leaked-mormon-church-guidebook-claims-teenage-masturbation-causes-homosexuality/

The document also discloses the protocols for church purges, with church officials questioning suspected homosexuals to find names of their sexual partners.

It explains: “A court may need to be convened in behalf of a member guilty of homosexual behaviour.

“The bishop or stake president determines the extent of repentance and Church discipline needed to provide redemption.”

“Since homosexual behaviour is possible only with others, the individual should disclose his sexual partners as an essential part of repentance. The purpose is to help save others.

“The leader to whom the names are disclosed should refer the names to the individuals’ priesthood leaders tor follow-up action.

“Priesthood leaders must be careful not to reveal their sources as they make contact with those whose names they are given.”

religionnews.com/2016/04/19/mormon-growth-slows-to-its-lowest-level-since-1937-heres-why-thats-great-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Morris_Young
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
archive.is/Qdllj
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm
nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html
pastebin.com/MCf0bHxS
lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2017/12/lgbt-friendly_presbyterians_wi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Brigham Young's son.

Their breeding numbers are flat despite their crazy natalist policies. Maybe the FLDS are still increasing but they are polygamist.

Proof?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._Morris_Young

Whatever enjoy your aids fag

HIV information:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection decreases globally by a third:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/new-hiv-diagnoses-among-gay-and-bisexual-men-falls-in-uk-for-first-time/20203978.article

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648913/hpr3517_HIV_AA.pdf

AU HIV decrease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

HIV came from Haiti to New York

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7068574.stm

nature.com/nature/journal/v539/n7627/full/nature19827.html

I'd only vote for a homo if he worked hard to let everyone know that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

>Anti-retroviral drug cocktails come out which decrease virus titer by 99%
>fags decrease new infections by 25%

not exactly an accomplishment, faggot

We are dealing with small high-risk populations of largely minority men who sell sex and do drugs. This isn't like rich young white men getting sick anymore.

Also, he's not WRONG. Everyone has the choice to do or not do homosexual behavior. Are you some vermin, deprived of agency, that thinks he doesn't decide his own actions, and acts entirely from whim?

I don't think having gay sex is inherently harmful to self or others. It causes me no distress to do so apart from you harassing me about it.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

pastebin.com/MCf0bHxS

I'm an atheist, faggot

They don't get AIDS because we have drugs that, for the most part, completely inhibits progression from HIV to AIDS. And yet, new infection rates still barely went down, even among white faggots. Which is really bad because these drugs are expensive, and if you stop taking them you get super aids, so the feds pays for the drugs. Our tax money pays to keep the lid on your ass plague. I say just let you rot away.

Do you want a prize? There are no atheist organizations proposing laws to make gays suffer more.

Those drugs have significant side effects and not everyone takes them. New infection rates are down by a third, even more just among wealthy white people. This is an issue of poor dark-skinned folks, sex workers, and hardcore drug addicts. If you take care of your body, use proper lube, you aren't that likely to get HIV anymore.

Also you want us in the closet. How are we going to tell our wife or kids that we need to go pick up our AIDS prevention drug?

It is. In addition to spread of communicable disease, in the long term it causes colon and rectal damage and contributes to cancer of these tissues. Additionally, public display of such acts interferes with proper socialization of children.

Most gay men have perfectly normal colon and rectal health. You have small, poor, unhealthy populations of ignored gay people in minority groups or sex worker positions that you harp about. You make it sound like a majority of gay men experience these issues. We don't you just want us back in the closet and punished and you don't get either.

If you have HIV and you don't take the drugs you just fucking die. Also, your own links show that infection rates have not dropped anywhere near as much as you imply, and again, they dropped because of pharmachological intervention, not any of your faggot "safe" sex practices, which do not protect you from masdively higher rates of nearly STD compared to the general population.

What did I imply? What was the actual rate? New infections have dropped globally by about a third. Generally the trend is they are declining in European descent males but less so in African males.

faggots are amoral degenerates with loyalty to nothing beyond their perversion.

Nigger I was replying to the shitty map you provided. I didn't just pull that out of my ass like your twenty inch black dildo. Fucking hell.

lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2017/12/lgbt-friendly_presbyterians_wi.html

The First Presbyterian Church of Bethlehem will remain in the hands of its liberal parent, the Presbyterian Church USA, after a ruling Tuesday by a Northampton County judge.

A majority of members of the Bethlehem church wanted to break with that parent organization and affiliate with the Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians. That decision came following an internal church vote in June 2016.

Their disagreement wound up before Judge Stephen Baratta, who had to decide whether the majority group had the right to wrest the church from the others.

Baratta determined the church property was placed in an irrevocable trust to benefit the Presbyterian Church USA, and the judge refused to break the trust.

"To do otherwise, we would ignore the express intention of those who built this congregation with the expectation that those founding principles should forever direct its mission," the judge said.

yeah I dont see how that's relevant at all to our little exchange, you fucking robot
this started as a simple shit post and you sucked me into the black hole where your brain should be.

By "in the closet", I mean not having gay sex in spite of any inclination to do so. Not just only fucking men on the down low. Besides, you can go to the pharmacy without making a big deal of it, dumbass.
60% of gay men have HPV. 60%. And as far as punishment goes, lol, don't worry. If you get YOUR way, and white christianity fades away, your new master will be a sand nigger or a chinaman. You'll find either to be less tollerant.

You cannot force all gays to be celibate.

What percent of straight people have HPV? Won't that change due to vaccination? Stupid on the U.S. for not requiring all male children get the vaccine too from the start.

HIV has decrease by a third world wide because of increased contraception availability in third world shit holes. Your links to the UK and Australia show only a 20% drop. The US link again shows a one third drop, but, if you actually read the article,

"Researchers said the only group in which diagnoses increased was gay and bisexual men", with the biggest increase being gay men under 24. So thanks for indoctrinating and ruining our sons, you fucking faggot.

Generally if you break it down racially, it is decreasing in all European descent groups in developed nations.

>You cannot force all gays to be celibate
Of course not, but we could get a whole lot closer
>What percent of straight people have HPV?
15%
>Stupid on the U.S. for not requiring all male children get the vaccine too from the start.
Immunogenic capacity is limited, we're not going to waste it on an STD just because faggots can't help but have but sex with hundreds of men.

You won't get a lot closer. Allowing gays to marry and have kids is the best way to encourage monogamy and reduce disease.

Sauce on 15% I think that's bullshit.

Pfffft. Allowing gays to marry is just a political move and to allow them tax breaks. They should not be allowed kids, because faggot behavior is communicable and faggotry is co-morbid with many mental illnesses, which are often under diagnosed.
google it you lazy fag

Of course.
As a rule people that have the moral conviction to stand up for their beliefs in the modern world where PC culture demands you pussyfoot around and cow to degenerate behavior to protect "feelings" are more respectable than most.
Leave it to a gay eurofag to attack a religion for taking a moral stand and sticking to it.
Could you be more stereotypical?

No, I think the number is much higher.