JUST

JUST

FUCK

MY

>51/49
imagine being that one guy who decides if a bill goes through or not

Didn't they already vote on the tax plan and pass it? Wasn't that weeks ago and everyone was surprised McCain didn't fuck the republicans again?

Bootman is getting some competition.

Rural and suburban retards BTFO again by high IQ city people and their multiple step plans

>urges
lmao no one cares what a minority leader wants

SHIT

that is some CIA level cringe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

PLEASE STOP MR PRESIDENT
I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING!
>8
YEARS!

>They put off the vote
>It becomes 50-50
>It goes to casting vote...
>...Which is Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

>Anderson (((Vanderbilt)))

kys desu senpai

Dough Jones sexually assaulted me 40 years ago.

They really don’t pretend to be impartial anymore.

That was the vote on just the Senate version. Both houses still have to vote on the reconciled version that's identical in both houses to make it a law.

If peple don't know how legislation works: find an old Schoolhouse Rock video on how a Bill becomes a Law on Jewtube. It's not that complicated.

>originally endorsed
This proves faggots are illiterate

CHICKENS DONE COME HOME TO ROOST NIGGERS

haha get fucked you white chrisitian cucks. hail schumer. Trump will be impeached come midterms.

And I'll get to blow some commie brains out.

See, this is the problem with all this witch hunting. The culture was so much different in past decades. Women gave it as much as they took it, but now they get to cry wolf and get vindicated for something that probably never even bothered them until it was profitable to do so.

Can't republicans just say no?

>democrats cant wrap their head around simple age of consent laws
no big surprise

>guy caught in multiple affairs sending dick-pics to children
>guy accused of dating a 17 year old 30 years ago, and a forged signature on a yearbook
I now understand how the holocaust could have happened. It didn't, but I could easily get behind killing six million liberals and not shedding a single tear. Hopefully a hell of a lot more. I'd volunteer my time working the bulldozer pushing your kike-puppet corpses into the abandoned strip minies, I'd do it for free and still report to work every morning whistling. I hate you that much.

This
I almost kind of hope they succeed in removing Trump so I can finally have no one to put any hope in and start the show

No

Yes

it's time to vote out the old fucks then

so they're Republicans in all but name

It would be something. If things truly kicked off in America there would be like 100 Banes overnight.

>100 Banes

Oh my

and why would they possibly do that....

schumer needs to burn

Just shut down the government.

>and why would they possibly do that....
I don't think you know the Republican party. They spout their preferred policies but also don't want to look mean. They actually hate having power. I wouldn't be surprised if they do wait for Democrats to fuck them just so they look like they're playing fair and regain some moral highground. They're all Romney and McCain deep down inside.

you do understand they found photos of Weiner's wiener

for Roy Moore a forged yearbook was used - forged by a woman that had him preside over her divorce... pathetic

hhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah