72% White men and 63% of White women couldn't make Pedo Roy Moore win

What makes you think that you are going to win a race wars Whitey?
Yesterday Whiteys lost in a deep red state despite 72% White men and 63% of White women supporting a pedophile.

You are going to lose the race war too.
You are done Whitey.
Better die peacefully. Otherwise its going to be a painful death for you and your kids.

qz.com/1155156/alabama-senate-race-result-and-poll-majority-of-white-women-backed-defeated-republican-candidate-roy-moore/

History

Kinda glad it happened desu senpai baka. Probably a few people that finally saw the nigger menace. You know niggers are as dumb as shit so they were just voting for no reason other than being retarded. The uniformity of their niggering should be a wake up call.

Its Whitey death knell. Don't count too much on anything else happening.

>What makes you think that you are going to win a race wars Whitey?
A preexisting genetic resistance to smallpox.

Niggers cheering for the death of White people is like fleas cheering for the death of the dog they live on.
Without white people niggers starve.

Turnout was like 40% of voters. This is what democracy looks like.

Birmingham is almost 75% black, Montgomery, 60%, Mobile 50%. These rates are all about double what they were 30 years ago. Alabama has been deliberately and systematically invaded.

You get fined if you don't vote in Australia (exceptions apply). Representative government requires the peoples participation or some shit.

>72% of hwite mens
28% soyboys wew Alabama

>34 percent voter turnout

literally white people staying home was the only problem

>genetic resistance

you mean "vaccines"?

No, I mean white people have had their shit kicked in by smallpox and so carry genes that give them a large resistance to smallpox where it's a sickness instead of a scourge that annihilates the population with 99% lethality.

So no hidden resistance against same sex marriage? Or is that different?

72% of white voters. You have to assume that many whites simply stayed home and didn't vote.

It's similar to what happened to Hillary. 53% of white women who voted, voted for Trump, but they disregarded the low turnout among that demo. If women actually showed up in 2016 Clinton might have won a few of the swing states that cost her the election.

i think you're describing a vaccine

Theres only three days worth of food in the inner cities after three days you get to weak to fight.

FPBP

i'm not really medically experienced, but you can't pass down a vaccine to kids, right? it's survival of the fittest, the ones who weren't resistant to smallpox died whilst the ones who survived passed on their genes to offspring. Not a vaccine at all.

Basically, any race that is sourced from societies that existed and went through plagues or mass infections or mass die-offs due to disease has a leg-up via their immune system. Hereditary resistance. Europeans have heavy resistances. Arabs have good resistances. Asians... decent but not stunning. The Asiatic population booms occurred after the age of plague for the most part.

Modern Africans are in a funny situation where they never had the giant cities or went through the gene pool getting gutterfucked and littered with bits and pieces of viral gene sequences.

I'm not advocating plague or anything, but if it came down to a new flu outbreak you'd see the numbers skew in a very real way.

U mean without Mexicans..whites and niggers both starve

>You are going to lose the race war too.
said the nig while every second white household owns an AR-15

lol

This election just proven the alt right right.
Race vote is real and we got the moajority of white women on our side.

Bannon now has to see and embrace white populism, as this is the only was to gain votes.

We will make the white vote 90%

The republicans are lucky Roy Moore lost. If he had won there would be 6 years of "Grand Old Pedo" jokes.

I may be totally wrong about the Asian plague thing. I just can't remember my "history of massive plague-related die-offs" at the moment. I'm sure they were hit by one or another that was extremely nasty.

before vaccines were developed, the mortality rate of smallpox was only 20-60% (up to 80% in children). A lot of people were just healthy and lucky enough to survive the disease. It wasn't about genetic resistance. A vaccine was developed in 1796, and by 1855, most states in the US (there were 31 states at the time) required children to be vaccinated. By 1980, smallpox was eradicated, with the last reported case being in 1977 in Somalia.

Smallpox was eradicated by vaccines and the WHO forcing people to use them, not naturally by genetic resistances.

The amount of people that voted republican last election and stayed home, is more than the total votes Jones got.

The dems let the genie out of the bottle with the allegations. Every republican from now on is going to get hit with accusers from decades ago. They aren't just going to take it lying down, it's gonna get dirty for both sides.

>34 percent voter turnout
How is that even a legitimate election? In Finland if the turnout is less than 50% the election is considered illegitimate.