Dragon Ball Super

Has he really become a menace to the universe with his battle lust?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12279065/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly. Yes. He's even getting cocky against Beerus.

>he was right all along

FRIEZA DID NOTHING WRONG

>the universe
>singular

user...

next character posted is gonna give u teh succ

Reminder Goku is merely pretending or his head trauma is wearing off
>

I must stop you dad.

>Goku wanting to fight Vegeta and potentially risk reviving Majin Buu that he would go as far as to kill an innocent Supreme Kai
>Beerus threatens to erase Goku from existence due to Goku risking the universe's destruction over his own boredom

Like pottery.

He invented powerlevels
That's a terrible crime

Anybody else still annoyed that King Kai knows IT, yet didn't use it on Goku to get him to Earth?

He doesn't attack others unless provoked or others are harmed/in danger so no. I'm genuinely confused about how they came around to this line of justification.

Why has Bulma been giving me boners for 20 years?

Oh yeah, if he'd done that it would have killed Beerus huh

Same pose and everything

He didn't kill Goku when he overpowered him before Goku tried to do the Spirit Bomb, so that's one thing wrong

>yfw when the tournament is interrupted by a new enemy that isn't affected by Zeno for some unknown reason

Pretty sure you can blame Raditz for that.

And then people will say that he was saving the people. But we all know it was Kakarot wanting to engage another Saiyan in combat

I hope Ayy Lmao puts a stop to him.

She's a boner loaner and you haven't paid it off yet

Go to the archive and read the other threads

Kakarot is the saiyan part of Goku that's always itching for fights no matter the cost or the risks.

He's being naive about Zen Chan's power even though he saw for himself what he can do. And now that we know the consequence for losing a tournament, Goku just screwed over 11 universes save for his due to the plot armor of EoZ.

I mean from an in-universe perspective. Freeza created the scouters and system by which they measure power, I assume.

hes the next god of destruction

>series steps away from power levels
>still kind of implies power levels by giving forms power multipliers

what was the point

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Goku has dual personality disorder

Why should Goku care about other universes

Looks like that injury he took from falling off and hitting his head causing amnesia really does seem to wear off as he recovers from it, this could mean he's slowly revealing his true nature

How well Tien and Krillin do in this next tournament will go a long way to answering how relevant power levels really are.

Even before Raditz there was a line from Goku about how he could just fucking sense that Tien was weaker than him in the piccolo budokai

That's not smug, Goku looks straight up sinister like Black.

>People think Goku is a hero instead of a guy obsessed with fight

Tell me, aside from Goku giving those SJW speeches to Frieza, when did Goku just do shit for the greater good?

The only reason he fought off villains because they threatened to destroy his home and it was a fun challenge for him.

Why should we care about Africa

strawpoll.me/12279065/
For those who care

Unless the Grand Priest starts a fight between the two Zenos on purpose

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if Goku remembered his true personality completely.

Looks like a pretty sinister Super Saiyan form, if you ask me.

How much longer will this go on for?

Grand Priest was said to be one of the 5 strongest fighters in all universes, but I think he was never confirmed as the strongest.
I think one of them must be the Dragon God Zalama, the other three are everybody's guess.

>people think they're completely identical
>last episode one of them raised the wrong hand and corrected himself
They're gonna get in an argument 100%

Ok lads here is the big question
Who created the omni king?

>Goku saw how powerful Zamasu was by being evil
>Goku saw how powerful Trunks became by accepting that he's a sinner
>Goku has now become the FV to obtain the pinnacle of saiyan power

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He did.

Shh we're arguing about Goku and his mental health

Obviously Toriyama

Some timeskip bullshit in the sequel spinoff implies Edgelord Jr. killed Naruto.

I want to see Vegeta and Piccolo tag-team Eviler Goku.

Will it, though? I mean Botamo and Hit were in the same category of "strongest fighter from our universe".

People could probably justify it as "Oh, that guy wasn't SS Blue tier" or something. Unless Krillin beats someone who beats Goku or Vegeta, in which case they'll probably call bullshit or try to argue that they were tired.

end your life

the grand priest

I told you people
Super Saiyan Devil is afoot

Akira
not even kidding, he's an actual character

Yes, but to be fair, it was less his battle-lust and more his willingness to treat Zeno as his buddy as opposed to, you know, the insanely dangerous god that he is.

If Goku had known Zeno was going to make that rule, he probably would have kept his mouth shut no matter how fight happy he is.

Forever

Goku said during the Frieza fight that he will never harden his heart to get stronger.

Wow, this really went to shit.

Zalama.

A scenario for a new arc where there is a war between Present Zeno and Future Zeno could happen.

Is park ranger-kun going to be relevant this arc?

I don't think he was brought back after being absent for a long time, only to get rekt in his first combat. He also has a couple of moments in the new opening.

The only problem is that he will need a random powerup, but i don't think it's too far fetched that he and the rest of the team will receive some kind of boost from Whis.

I'm fine with that. Cumming to the thought of Bulma feels good.

>mfw they show a dream scene where Goku is fighting/talking with Kakarot similar to how Guts struggles with his inner demon or how Naruto deals with the nine tails

>Believing the hook
user, please.

Don't tell me you are the sort that thinks Koji Kabuto dies in magma?

what if Bulma upgrades the androids

He's gonna fucking die I guarantee it

So why the fuck is Android 17 back? Wasn't he killed along with Cell?

Cell was till Semi-Perfect when he exploded, so 17 was still in him.

>inb4 we get a scene with kinto un and goku can't ride it anymore

While I wouldn't say the Kakarot reborn stuff is completely true, I do hope Goku's character is brought into question by the other characters considering all the lives he's putting at risk.

In this arc, I want Goku to have some sort of self reflection on what he's done and gain some kind of character development from it. He can't just be a retarded manchild forever, always forgetting things.

When they wished for all the people Cell killed to return, 17 came back to life.

He was shown in the Buu saga giving energy for the spirit bomb if you forget about that

they are advertising 18 and 17 a lot so maybe

Dragon balls at the same time 18 came back

>that haircut
>the tattoos

oh lord

Still don't get how this could happen. Both Naruto and Sasuke could have easily soloed the whole universe.

I think it will hit him like a ton of bricks how many people he's put in danger

All this "evil goku" stuff will only last until Piccolo calls him the fuck out like he did with Gohan/Cell and he realizes just how bad he screwed up.

Goku isn't malicious, he's just reckless.

>retarded manchild
I'm starting to beilive he's pretending

This is basically AF at this point.

>Both Naruto and Sasuke could have easily soloed the whole universe.

They're barely above moon-busting tier.

Overall they're around the same level as Nappa.

I like this idea

Gohan will pose a mathematical paradox to both Zenos that's so complex they'll have to argue about it for 1,000 years, buying peace for a time

If Chichi values money so much why haven't they made a wish on Shenlong/Porunga?
As Piccolo said Goku have saved the world enough times already, he deserve at least money for a retirement and do whatever he wants.

Chichi was pretty chill when they had Ox-King's money, Goku could train to his hearth content and Gohan could play too and not just study 24/7.

At this point Gohan already fullfilled her dream of having a kid with good education that can earn good money but there's no need for Goten to carry that burden too, with infinite money he could do whatever he wanted, no matter is the job is good paid or not and of course Goku would be free too to train too.

Pretty sure he meant anyone in the verse of Naruto

Yeah it will be 7*8. They're fucking kids

I'm liking more and more the theory of goku is becoming kakarot/evil/more saiyan because of how detached of reality he has become.

>He barely spent any time with his kids anymore (he played and spent time with gohan when he was young), and if he does is because he was forced to stay at home.
>His wife is more like a "friend" at this point, no romantical feelings involved or anything, goku doesn't even know what a kiss is or why should he stay with his wife if she is going to give birth (he was at the birth of gohan).
>Before, goku genuinely felt regret of his actions that triggered the bad guys (frieza came to earth because of namek, androids were created as revenge for the red patrol, buu revived because he fought vegeta). But now he literally doesn't care, he basically is always disrespecting beerus, a being stronger than him that could destroy earth, he keep making contact with zeno, who is moody and could destroy the whole universe if pissed.

>Neither Goku or Gohan are training with the Supreme Kai
>Yet, they train with weaklings who their teachers specifically said they already surpassed their teachings

Why? I'm pretty sure this smug bastard had some more tricks up his sleeve.

I think it's less about money and more that she wants Goku to appear as a respectable normal person.

He never will be and she's wasting her time, but whatever.

Kids who play chess with planets. Zeno is naive not unintelligent.

I think Chichi is holding out hope that having a job will mature Goku.

Because in her mind in order to be successful man one has to be working a respected job. money isn't the issue here, its some form of honor.

Why is Goku beating up puppies?

"Shenlong is 100 meters long plus half its size"

>yfw Gohan fuses with Shin.

Will goten become relevant?

They would both come to the same answer.

It's weird though, it's like marrying a professional MMA fighter and bitching that he's not the manager of Target.

Goten almost did a thing before Trunks decided to remind him he is fusion fodder.
I just want to see more of him.

Alright guys, here's a quick rundown on the Grand Priest

>Zeno's bow to Daishinkan
>In contact with Gods of Destruction
>Possess top 5 battle power
>Controls the multiverse with an iron but fair fist
>Owns Zamasu's no ningen cabins and Frost's banks
>Direct descendants of the ancient godly blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Universe 13 (Daishingrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Daishinkan angels
>Daishinkan and his children all said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Martial Arts Schools & Red Ribbon Headquarters
>Ancient Namekian scriptures tell of 13 angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented godly ki powerups with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the multiverse
>You likely have Daishinbots inside you right now
>Daishinkan is in regular communication with Dragon God Zarama, forwarding the word of the God to the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction. Who do you think set up the meeting between Shin & Beerus (First meeting between the two Gods in over 1000 years) and arranged the Supreme Kai's first trip to Beerus' planet in history literally a few days later to the Daishinoff bunker in a future timeline?
>he learned fluent Namekian in under a week
>Nation worlds entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold at Capsule Corp, only Ft. Dai
>he is about 7 trillion decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Goku also said to Whis/Beerus that he wouldn't team up with Vegeta because he likes to fight alone, then fuses into Vegetto against Zamasu. What's your point?

Poor dog, he really didn't deserve to be Goku's opponent, I mean fuck, Goku is just shitting on him on base.

Goku hates furries