France is so fucked

Look what what happened to paris.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Where are the fucking french people?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/02/world/europe/paris-turns-to-flower-growing-toilet-to-fight-public-urination.html
fastcodesign.com/3067905/pariss-classy-new-public-urinals-use-your-pee-to-grow-flowers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At work, slaving away to pay for gibsmedats

mudslime user here,my parents went to paris last year and they were disgusted with what they saw.

>cigarette filter everywhere
>dog shit everywhere
>stray dogs
>gypsies tying to steal money
>immigrants forcing people to buy merchandise
>niggers

Arab mudslime everywhere,even my mom said "i almost thought we're visiting pakistan,these immigrants really are a mess whether they integrate or not"

Not surprised.

When the Nazi's came to France, France bent over then too.

also note that all blacks and muslims in the video are young males

God I hate Lauren Southern.
Fucking Jew, stop promoting the videos of your little Jewish buddies. Don't you have a baby dick to suck ?

Wtf I hate France now

You mad?
This is the average french face in 30 years.

Wow france looks vibrant. Reminds me of london. I love multiculturalism.

I literally couldn't watch more than a minute of that video.

>The capital of France is going to turn into some sort of Baltimore
On the one hand this is very sad, on the other they sort of deserve everything coming to them for the Revolution of 1789

nytimes.com/2017/02/02/world/europe/paris-turns-to-flower-growing-toilet-to-fight-public-urination.html
fastcodesign.com/3067905/pariss-classy-new-public-urinals-use-your-pee-to-grow-flowers

Designated pissing streets!

>Barbès or Château-Rouge
>every
>fucking
>time
This is akin to me going into New York's Chinatown and asking why America is filled to the brim with asians.

YOU did this to them, you will pay

Looks like all those inbred kikes in Israel, mortypai

>be 6'6
>bit chubby, but muscular back from work
>walk down street
>walk straight
>see this video
>jumps from one side to the other
it looks like people actively move in front of him so he has to walk around them.
is that how it feels to be walking around town as a manlet?

>Where are the fucking french people?
Most live in ok surburbs around Paris and don't spent much time there. Most of Paris itself is either a tourist trap or rich expats, chinks or poor nogs and arabs neighborhoods with hipster bobo and gay ghettos in between. It's a mess, most french people left Paris in the past few decades just like any other big western city.

True. But it's hard to completely avoid nogs and arabs, especially if you can't afford to live in one of the nicer neighborhoods, then you have to deal with faggy american and anglo liberal expats.

I don't think so, schlomo. Israel on the other hand is already full kikes and arabs.

Damn! France has become so antisemitic

I used to live near Trocadéro. Basically the only black guy I ever saw in 16th/8th district was working the Rabbit Pizza counter 50 meters from my door. Really nice guy. Name's Barry.

Also a few oil-rich arabs, bus aside from that the whole western part of Paris is white white white.

Oh well if the Jews want to replace the white race at least our replacement hates them as much or more as whites did.

>kike
>promoting the videos of a coalburner

like pottery

When you talk about Jews, you have to understand there are two factions, the Jews and the (((Jews))). The ones that suffer the Muslims are not the ones importing them to destroy our countries.
Both are cockroaches, but one species is far more dangerous to the ecosystem, and also wants to displace the native species.

Paris is literally worse than 90% American cities.

i would be mad if it weren't because i allways hated the smug fucks frenchs

Seen far more black people in the first 2min of that video than in 30 years of real life.

You lying kike get out

Drop the flag you pharisee

lol sure. I live in the 12th arrondissment now, near Cour de Vincennes.