Thank you Ivanka!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338
youtube.com/watch?v=PesF2VC56S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How tf was valerie jarret cheif.of the chicago fed in 2007?

G-d bless Israel, our greatest ally. Anyone who disagrees is a Muslim.

jews don't believe in hell

Based!

Ivanka 2024 megapedes!

this kek. stupid blonde bitch

Yes they do and they want to manifest it here on earth.

SHUT UP GOY

we're already in hell

>No proof that it didn't happen!

This is where we are now. God hates us and has abandoned us long ago. The human race doesn't deserve salvation. Fuck this planet and all who inhabit it.

JUST

Yes they do, and they also believe that Jesus is there burning in a tub of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338

>no reason except for the accuser admitting to faking the signature and the weird timing of the accusations

>no reason to doubt the victims accounts
The biggest reason for doubt is the fact that this is coming out right before an election even though the supposed act occurred decades ago. It's politically motivated, period. It doesn't even matter if it's true or not, the accuser has an agenda, and that is character assassination.

Guilty until proven innocent will be the new standard thanks to kikes like Ivanka.

thank you ivanka

Jews own Hell and just rent it out, and make the tenants pay for heat.

Traitors hang before the enemy.

Sup Forums is a special place

youtube.com/watch?v=PesF2VC56S4

(Credit to @janie) As 1000s across country protested refugee ban, Ivanka Trump posted photo of herself same night.

If moore didnt take thr bait and just denied the accusations outright, i would have believed him. But his responses during the debate were not good. It might have been just the pressure on him, or hes actually a creepy fucker. Either way, does it really matter right now? Im sure the next repub is going to win by a landslide

'A Global Humanitarian Crisis Is Happening' With Refugees

Getting real sick of this thot.

yes they do, it's called Sheol or Geheena, look it up

WHY DOES SHE HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT IT, ISNT IVANKA SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT FOR A GIRL

THERE IS PLENTY OF REASON

ITS NOT LIKE THERE IS HUGE POLITICAL GAIN TO BE HAD, WITH ZERO RISK TO ACCUSERS IF THEY LIE, AND NO BURDEN OF PROOF WHATSOEVER TO CONVICT THE MAN AS GUILTY IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE

"Daddy daddy I don't like that child rapist disavow"

I bet her pussy tastes like grapes

>WHY DOES SHE HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT IT

because she is a feminist and a closet democrat

what a swell gal

Praise KEK fellow Ivankapedes!

ivanka is ourgirl

Daily Reminder: If you are not willing to play dirty you better get used to losing.

The left and the MSM went full pedogate on Roy Moore and they won.

Also, Ivanka is a registered NYC liberal Democrat so what do you expect her to say about a Republican candidate?!

I bet it tastes like Trump's dick

First sentence is good but the second is a very dangerous mentality to have and both parties are playing with fire by amplifying it. It’s important to put biases aside and have a fair hearing with evidence, that’s why we have courts. Right now, especially seen in social media circles, there’s an over emotional, knee-jerk reaction to everything. They’ve become online lynch mobs. What happens when they want to take it to real life with a call to action? Word spreads fast online. Will law enforcement be able to act quick enough?

>aye yo, dis cracka raped ma sista. I’m from NYC and here’s his address
>yo mang, I’m headen over and bringing ma people. He about to get his ass beat

>This nigger raped my sister. Here’s his address
>Fucking niggers, I’m heading over with the boys

Those are hypothetical and stereotypical, but that idea can be applied to a lot of situations. We just saw this week what happened to that 10 year old kid, Keaton.

this

"we don't want to stooge down to their level"
good, keep losing

"muh american values"
"this is not acceptable"

nobody cares anymore. the vote is over and democrats won

So when are they going to make it illegal for men to have sex with fully grown women who are younger than them? I know it is coming.