This fucking kike really does not care about ideology

He knows damn well and good niggers and the brown horde will never be conservative. Last night, white "boomers" stayed home because they didn't want to have tp pick between a VERY ALLEGED PEDOPHILE (can we please skip the debate on this for once) and a guy who stands for everything they abhor, but 95% of a singe race voted Democrat. I know ppl that consider themselves alt-light and alt-right think he is a great debater and orator (guess what? most Jews are, which is why they are such good conmen), but thinking demographics and the fundamentals of ideologies are different is what makes me sick about civic nationalists. I get some of them have to say it for shekels like Styx, but at least Mark Dice doesn't care. The 5% of blacks that voted Roy Moore either a favorable judgement from him at some point, are older, worked their whole lives and super fearful of God and abortion (personally I am for it because it means less niggers, spics and future liberals) or they have a career they do not want to see get stolen from an immigrant. The rest are stupid, conned and are lazy spooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/themen/george-soros/
city-data.com/city/Birmingham-Alabama.html
city-data.com/city/Montgomery-Alabama.html
city-data.com/city/Huntsville-Alabama.html
city-data.com/city/Tuscaloosa-Alabama.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Am I wrong? Anyone out there?

He (Shapiro) is massively overrated. He's just your standard Bush-era Neo-Conservative/Neo-Liberal who talks faster than the average millennial, so people think his arguments are strong.

You're just now figuring this out? He's been carrying water for the establishment for years.

>VERY ALLEGED PEDOPHILE
Even if he was guilty of everything he was accused of, he wouldn't be a pedophile. Do not let them take the initiative in your own mind.

You aren't wrong. Shapiro has never been ourguy. I listened to some of his podcasts and the man's a complete moron if he hasn't cottoned to what Trump is doing by now. And he hasn't.
I swear, every supposed flubbed by Trump gets shit on by Shapiro and he casually backs off every time the supposed flub turns out to be a powerplay.
"Oh, I mean, he shouldn't have played it like that."
Every goddamn time. He's a kike. Him and H3H3 follow the pendulum.

Roy Moore literally said we should appeal all amendments after the 10th.

>HURR WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T VOTE FOR THIS HEBREW ISRAELITE WHO WANTS TO ENSLAVE THE WHITE EDOMITES! CIVIC NATIONALISM DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy for him to talk. He can just pack up his bags and move to Israel when everything turns to shit in the west because of his dual citizenship.

He doesn't care. He cares about #1 Israel, and #2 maintaining the niche of "fast-talking white-knight social conservative debater" that he's carved out for himself. Any pretense of being an American first or a potential ally of nationalists SHOULD have been gone after his performance in 2016, and anyone who still falls for it after 2017 is a moron or another Jew shilling for him.

I think the 4channer the other day had him pegged. (((They))) know they have almost completed the destruction of the Rat party so (((they))) understand it is time to jump to a new host. Ta da! Ben Shapiro. As l one as there are still shekel to mine here they will cling to the USA and then jump to the next host.

No, I've known. For a long time, but like sheep to the goy slaughter, they won't put 2 and 2 together. He, and others like him, are poison. The prefer easy to control minorities, including Muslims.

Yes, and I give credit where credit is due. Jews are quick witted and excellent talkers. This is why I like Mark Dice. He won't name the Jew but for years has talked about the Synagogue of Satan, which was specifically pointed at Jews.

I know all this stuff, guys. I am just venting, and I can't fathom why other people can't see it too. For me, it is as plain as day. I hate him, Milo and their FAKE beef. I kinda like Breitbart, but they suck Jew dick too much for not to include "kinda"

Like all Jews, he doesn't really care who wins and loses or what happens to America long-term, because it's not his HOME. Jews don't have HOMES. They migrate over time from one host population to another as circumstances dictate, and they may develop attachments to the places they live for a while, but that's not a HOME.

So he can spergtastically natter about ideology like it's an academic debate, and ignore the real-life effects of actual decisions. He can insist that voters should stand on his principles even if it means they lose an election which leads to more wars or more abortions (there's no question that Doug Jones makes appointing pro-life judges a bit harder), because if things get too bad, he will just leave.

If things get too bad for Americans, we will take up arms and fight, die if necessary, for our HOME. Ben is not an American.

He's always been a cuckservative with no real oppinions other than your typical REP bs and a "REALLY makes you think" attitude. Don't listen to people like him. Race matters.

He wants mutliculturalism scourge for America, but wants Israel to remain a Jewish ethnostate.

Shut the fuck up civic nationalist.

Blacks only vote tribal, they don't give a shit about statements like that, and you fucking know it. You think a race with 85 IQ are deep thinkers? Niggers didn't even vote Republican even when they backed civil rights. They always voted Democrats.

that's a lot of words I didn't read OP

a 1000 times yes. Rich jews are cosmopolitan because the world belongs to the them. He found an unsaturated niche with "kikes on the right" and sheep to shepherd. collect from and of course, herd where he needs them

Just like jews will never be conservative
Or catholics
Only your mythical pure white bred american puritan is conservative.

This is why you're losing. You think conservatism is some watered down ideology, like blood and soil

He's no cucservative or liberal. He's something far worse.

I understand. I am a writer, so when I rant, it can be long.

See this i never really got. He married a Jewish woman from Morocco, one of the mixed capitals of the world. He is very open about that. I think at the end of the day, he means what he says. He as well as anyone who has internet can see Israel is mixed as well. Theres Ethiopians, Arabs, Russians who came from the 50's and 60's, etc.
I genuinely believe that he wants the ideology, and does not care so much about the peoples skin color so much as they accept Judeo-Christian values. Am i wrong here Sup Forums?
Checking his videos and podcasts he openly says this, and his wife and his audience is a reflection of that. All the time he is asked by POC and minorities and all that. Am i missing something here? He can veer off topic but overall he is one of the most consistent people out there.

Am i missing something? He might not be /ourguy/ but he sure as hell is consistent

>can we please skip the debate on this for once

Can we just suspend due process for me to make my point? Fuck you. Guy is a piece of shit but this jumping to guilt thing when it's convenient is likely to be used against you in the future.

Judeo-Christian is a term that was made up and came into increasing use from the 50s onward, around the time Jews solidified their grip on America. Anyone using that term unironically is a liar.

>He's always been a cuckservative

No, he's worse. He wrote articles about how Palestinans and Arabs should be deported from Israel. He's an ethnonationalist for Israel only.

Yes, he's consistently bad for America, though there's a lot of dishonesty in his consistency. But who cares if he's consistent when his proscriptions are terrible? He said Donald Trump would be worse than Hillary Clinton. Ben would have had Hillary as president, John Podesta as Secretary of State, and who the hell knows in Gorsuch's seat. And he would call that a victory, because he was absolutely convinced that Trump was lying about his intentions and would be even more liberal than Hillary.

He's just wiped away that history, and never apologized for or explained how he tried to sell the country out to *openly* eager abortionists because he was wrong about Trump. He would probably argue that Trump's tweet about Gillibrand proves he was right -- that kind of uncouth behavior *is* worse for the country in the long run than enduring another Clinton administration would have been. Because he's so focused on the theoretical stuff, what's happening with the optics, that he never looks down on the street and in the fields to what's happening to people. Does he have anything to say about a massive increase in human trafficking arrests? No, because that's not ideological.

Like Jews tend to do, he sees it all as a big game of Sim City or something, and we're all dots moving around on the screen. If he can just get the right pieces in the right places and orient them correctly, everything will run smoothly and we'll all be better off for it. We should thank him for not giving up on us yet, really.

You could be his friend for 20 yrs and if a job opened up and it was between you and another of his "tribe", them look elsewhere. Anwyays, not my point in the OP. He knows ideology and demgraphics are related but refuses to say it. Lat night's black polls proved it as they do in almost every election. He says ideology matters more than the browning of America, but niggers turned out in droves for Obama. Why? They didn't give a fuck about his platform. "He was a nigga wif a chance and he speek reel good like too."

Since when does a debate we have endlessly on here lately equal due process unless your nigger ass doesn't know that due process is a legal term. The threat was about how one party was able to nearly consolidate an entire demographic's vote.

I'm sorry.. But Hispanic people are way more conservative by culture than white Americans... They are Jesus virgin Mary freaks.. Sex before marriage is a big no and very shameful with Hispanic woman.. That's why Mexican moms never talk sex with their children... Hispanic woman are good nurturers... White woman use your kids as bargaining chip in court ...

The tribe always comes first and any cognitive dissonance can always be rationalised away.

That's the problem with having a high verbal intelligence and high levels of neuroticism. It means you can get very good at lying to yourself.

Im pretty sure any kike shills on Sup Forums suck his dick.

him changing his tune about the Flynn arrest once it came out that it was about Israel says everything you need to know about his ideology and allegiance

I remember reading an article, that he literally said "i'm calling for a multi racial society".

Sup Forums is always right sadly, american jews are traitors and you let them in by millions and now with mexicans and muslims.
Free countries are a meme with no future.

Is he pro Flynn now?

>He married a Jewish woman
the behavior of a man that wants to... maintain a jewish ethnostate. by the way, there is no such thing as "judeo-christian" values.

>Am i wrong here Sup Forums?
yeah, because he knows when america becomes brazil 2.0 (none of the brownified 0% toilet bowl mess won't give a fuck about israel or muh temple) he and his wife can claim ALIYAH and laugh at the dumb goyim in the comfort of their fortified, technologically advanced ethnostate.

wake the fuck up. read the talmud and tell me with a straight face that jews share "our values" you stupid goy.

Of course Ben Shapiro is an enemy of all nationalists, but we shouldn't just ignore what happened in Alabama. The elites just stole an election with blatantly false borderline pedophile allegations, and there's nothing stopping them from doing that to all nationalist candidates. They won't even let the American people vote for politicians who actually serve the people. The elites are asking for the streets to run red with their blood.

>(can we please skip the debate on this for once)
No, because it's just allegations. This is a concern shill post and a race bait. Like you said, blacks voted in unison, whites pulled the "ER ME-GERD, HE MIIITE BE A PAAYDO".

-MSM
-Voter intimidation
-Busses

This is what won a fucking liberal democrat Alabama. Well, that and demographics. Remember, Alabama is essentially 48% black. Go see for yourself:
city-data.com

Read:

>This is a concern shill post and a race bait.

how?
and race baiting? what the fuck? do you know where you are?

Thanks for the Bush/Rove flashback. Hispanics have much higher rates of teen sex and abortion than whites. Their Catholicism is still a surface layer over the old paganism. The ones who do come with some "family values" quickly adopt the worst American values within a generation or two. Don't give us that old bullshit.

Uhm pretty sure Mark Dice is alt-light to the max

They don't vote democrat as much, but it the best numbers I've seen are 75% still vote democrat, and the majority of women by states choosing to offer the data, says hispanic women and sheboons make up 23% of the entire population, yet, and these are just the states reporting the demographics, around 56% of abortions in those states come from hispanic and black women. A lot spic gang bangers have the virgin mary and religious idol tats...they're still killers. Pablo Escobar's mom knew what he did and everything he was doing, but she enjoyed going to Mass. lol

Quit being delusional

I meant skip the debate about his Moore's sexual allegation and wanted to talk about delusional civic nationalists and outright liars like Shapiro and Cernokike. Also, almost, but not quite, 25% of niggers make up Alabama's voters. If the state was half nigger voters, then trump wouldn't have won big there (by either 23 or 28 points)

Mark Dice won't name a jew by name but talks shit about blacks constantly.

Same man as before. Thats not an argument. You an openly see that every form of scripture has extremely negative connotations between different religions and races. Even in the Bible, it calls for those to be killed (Gays). The IMPORTANT thing to note is that there have been reformations in the Christian community. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant to the reality of it. Jews (ill admit not all) have shy'd away from extreme views except the truly Orthodox. Thats a niche that will never really go away, but you can openly say that they have their own reformations, and hollywood is an example of that. Leftist ideologies, bullshit pedo-shit, etc. Again, not the best thing but the reality.
The argument that "open the book and youll see" is ignorant. Use it as a tool, not an answer. The same way Christians say "hey i dont believe in killing gays" and some really dont, we can use this for the Jews. Not so much Islam, they have not had ANY reformation since inception. I just wanted to know if theres any fruit that can be bared with what Ben believes to be more of an ideological approach than a nationalistic approach.

Gotta work guys. I am a content writer trying to transition to freelancing. Thank you for letting me vent and some debate, but it looks like most of us agree about shapiro and civic nationalists.

BTW, there has been an uptick recently of Jews being busted or doing shady deals that have gone to reputation repair places, and they will hire writers to write content they can post on hudreds of blogs inhopes of covering it up. I can't remember the names exactly, but my wife recently saw several jobs to talk up these two muslims that owned nursing homes. we all know they take care of their own, so white, old brits were gong to them. There has been some deaths, widespread allegations of abuse and obvious neglect they've been trying to mitigate damage for, and George Soros or his cronies' cronies hire every content mill from pricey ones like the one we contract through to shitty ones to write good things about him. I saw 600 open orders once for him. The good news is no one was pickig them up. The directions are pretty much talks about good shit he's done, especially humanitarian efforts and never mention anything bad. I have seen a few where at least one parargraph in a 500 word article must mention Orban's bullying of him. I hope this gives everyone a heads up. This has been going on since mid-2015. With the Jews, a lot of it boils down to them taking people's money for law, account tax services and not delivering. They manage to skate prosecution but face a lot of unjust enrichment lawsuits.

Heh. I wonder if a person could pick up some work writing those pieces and get away with slipping red pills in them.

He himself authored an article in one of Germany's bigger publications recently.

welt.de/themen/george-soros/

That paper is part of the Springer Verlag which is one of the biggest publishing houses in Germany and bound to uphold 'transatlanticism' because of some post WW2 treaty fuckery. Basically they're probably in contact with certain NGOs.

Most American Jews and Cosmopolitan Jews I like the bankers, are atheists, but an Israeli woman had a thing for me a while back, and Jews in Israel are taught to despise Christianity. Israel enjoys the money from ignorant Christians willing to send it to them, and we all know they enjoy our tax money, military tech and protection. Maybe we will get a leader who will pretend to suck their dick and promise to help them, but then says, "You're on your own. You have 400 nukes WP missils and even a few neurtron bombs in your basment, so take care of yourself." It would be nice since they admit to stealing our secrets and weapons. Oh and Stalin and Russians helped build Israel after WW2, so probably stole nukes and secrets from them too. Israel does have the right idea of making military service mandatory.

Lmao I love it OP. Christmas came early this year and I keep getting presents from Sup Forums.

Shapiro already knows the Republicans time has nearly run out.

>Same man as before.
the israeli nationalist and conservative darling ben sharpiro? if he was ideologically consistent he would be a general ethnostate advocate using israel as the model, the city on the hill. yet he isn't and he doesn't. he vociferously defends jewish ethnonationalism while taking an axe to any other (ANY) ethnic group that wishes to associate on ethnic/racial grounds.
there isn't any such thing as a white jew, black jew, chinese jew, etc. all of them are simply jews. it's an ethnicity and an ideology in and of itself. examined in a vacuum judaism is: tribal, anti-gentile/anti-christian, subversive, and so on.

>The argument that "open the book and youll see" is ignorant.
why is that? should i only listen to what rabbinical scholars have to say (secondary sources suck my ass), or simply read it for myself? rhetorical questions. you don't have to answer.

>I just wanted to know if theres any fruit that can be bared with what Ben believes to be more of an ideological approach than a nationalistic approach.
only jews and shabbos goys care about israel. once the white evangelicals die off then the ideological argument goes out the window. furthermore, ben and his tribe have absolutely no reason to care about their host country. if it goes bad here i guarantee you they'll be on the first ial flights out. meanwhile, the goys have no israel. where the hell are we supposed to go? where is our country?
can't have it obviously. ben should check his jewish privilege before lecturing the goyim on how bad tribalism is.

jews only care about jews

the reason why i said that its ignorant is that you can see overall that many Jewish people go against their own interest. Rabbis that write these thing are in a literal sense detached from the reality of whats in front of them. Its better to See what Rabbis place forth as a "in a perfect world.." more than an opinion that is enshrined in the Jewish community. Im in SFL with Jews everywhere and half of them openly dont believe in half the things ANY rabbi says. We can see this in Pastors, as they too want to have a perfect world and what they think to be the answer. In both scenarios we dont have to listen and can say they are wrong. Being called ignorant for this reason isnt a bad thing. It took me a few years to see this, as its to layered that we genuinely just see them as people who preach and nothing more. This is but one way to look at religion of course.

I agree heavily on the tribal approach that IS enshrined in the Jewish community, its the worst kept secret. I have been victim to it and have my personal qualms with it. This does not however negate the fact that we can learn from this. They have lasted thousands of years, and this was their strongest tool.

I agree to an extent on Jews dipping if/when SHTF
I dont have the answer for that but like i said before, a tribal approach based on ideology HAS worked for the Jews, and we now see them as multiple nationalities and ethnics. We SHOULD learn from those that have mastered traits, and Judaism is no exception.

>25% of niggers make up Alabama's voters
You and everyone you know are sadly delusional.
Birmingham is AL's most populous city, and ~ 73% nigger.
city-data.com/city/Birmingham-Alabama.html

Followed by Montgomery's ~60%.

Followed by Mobile's >50%

Huntsville, where all the gov't contractors live, is 30% and climbing:
city-data.com/city/Huntsville-Alabama.html

Tuscaloosa is 42.7%
city-data.com/city/Tuscaloosa-Alabama.html

The whitest fucking place in AL is Hoover. You know what Hoover is? It's the "whitest part of Birmingham". Like "North Fulton" Atlanta area, even though Atlanta (and mostly Georgia) is overrun.

You people don't understand numbers. You don't understand what the dems are doing. They've been at this since the 60s. They literally bus people into polls, give them a sack lunch, and 20 dollars FOR THEIR TROUBLE because they are unemployed.

Whites were scared out of voting because they actually believed the voter intimidation and thought it was factual that Moore was a pedo. Blacks knew for a fact that they needed to vote what they were told because "he's a democrat and free lunches and shieeet".

Wake up. They are playing the numbers game while you are playing the ideology game. Nobody gives a rat's ass about ideology. It's about winning. At all costs.

Period.

I wish i can see your reply but h have to get to work. Regardless user, you brought up some good points.
Ill try and see the reply during work.