Prove to me Moore is a pedophile

Prove to me Moore is a pedophile

he is

Innocent until proven guilty

Weiner is a pedo, but the left didn't care.

They think they're hot shit, don't they?

Yearbook.

Election is over.
Gloria Allred is already preparing for the Midterms 2018.

>its another "betas and femicunt's with no lay-prospects try to fuck over the alpha chad who pulls women 14 years younger than him" episode

maybe a hebe not a pedo, it's called the english do you even speak it?

in a court

Accusations = evidence apparently (even when accusers are proved to be lying). Well at least that's how it works when the accused is a conservative politician.

doesn't matter now, these roasties will fall off the face of the earth and gloria allred / washington compost will continue rubbing their hands until the next smear target appears

Because i fucking said so

Being a pedophile isn't a crime.

Proof? Feminist and libtards prove again and again that proof is overrated. Anyone that's disagrees is a racist misogynist. It's pretty pathetic that it works the way it does

Forged
>B-b-but only a little...
Sure bitch, it was such great evidence that you had to help it along a little
>O-only a l-little, I p-promise

Why should we care if some unemployed politician touches kids?

>I'm a child murderer and proud of it
>Send me to Hell, Jesus, I dare you

Prove to me he won the election

But being a leaf it is

>even when accusers are proved to be lying
Is that what happened in this case?

When I was 14 he sucked my dick. I thought it was gay, so I pretended it was a girl underneath that cowboy hat.

>Fake Christian
meanwhile john fugelsang pretends to be a Catholic.

First of,you have to know the definition of a pedophile.
After that,you see that Moore cannot be one.Since he dated with a 14/16 year old girl,that would count as Ephebophilia (for 16) or Hebephilia (for 14)

Now you need to check laws and shit if its illegal,and also sexual contact wasn't made,the only proof that the accusers have is what? That they dated with the consent of herself and family?

Well the bitch with the yearbook admitted that she forged part of it, for one.

He's not, he is a hebephile

>Accusations = evidence apparently
McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.