Simply saying "Islam" on reddit will bring you 100 downvotes

The funny thing is people will call you racist for critiquing a religion/ideology

What's a Reddit?

you have to go back

Animism is monkey religion. While Islam is not Christianity it is still a very complex religion with a large literature and high intellectuals.
But Islam will soon know the same faith as Christianity and be completely subverted by the jews. You can already see it happening in Saudi Arabia.
This place is not for you you retard.

oh wow this cannot stand! We must round up all the other /r/the_donald posters on this subred--- I mean "board," and go right over to reddit and sort this out!

>posting anything on reddit

why

Fuck off retard

Where the majority of American posters come from here.

/ptg/ is their embassy.

Why can't /ptg/ just die and rest already? It is nothing but cancerous posters there. Even /sg/ pales in comparison to the shit /ptg/ threads being puked in broad daylight

>Why can't /ptg/ just die and rest already?
because mods are boomers?

why are there still serious subs on reddit when its so corrupt and hypocritical

No one fucking cares faggot
Who's bumping this? Why is this top of the catalogue?

thats just the SJW's getting offended on other people's behalf, they LOVE doing that, its their favorite thing.

it's like Sup Forums but better

It's because people are tired of seeing the same old dumb "oh-so-clever" edgy racist bullshit jokes all the damn time.

>simply saying "reddit" on Sup Forums will trigger everyone

link to the thread you retard

honestly thats just another dumb inconsistency that can be chalked up to leftists fetishizing nonwhites. criticizing religion is a cornerstone of liberal ideology but because islam is "brown" and leftists have the need to play saviour to da poor widdle "poc" who dont know any better :^( theyll attack criticism of it as "racist"

its not that surprising tho since reddit brand atheism mainly revolves around edgy leftist teenagers from christian families trying to rebel against their parents by posting "god isn't real" on their fb walls

to them, atheism means blind hatred of christianity, just like how being anti-racist means they hate whites. much like how only whites can be criticized in the public sphere, so too is it for "white" religions

>reddit is shit guys
imagine my SHOCK. I am so surprised fellow /magapedos/ i thought reddit was based.

How can they be tired of something they're hardly exposed to? Or actively avoid?

It's where Sup Forums gets all their memes

Instead comment the word Christianity
>2000 upvotes

>hardly exposed to
That shit is absolutely everywhere. You can hardly open any video on Youtube without seeing some cunt trying to preach some stupid Sup Forums bullshit.

you forgot to censor "disable inbox replies"

>simply saying “crimea is rightful russian clay” in Ukraine will trigger everyone