/hymen/

now that we realized the problem of (((tradThots)))), why doesnt anyone here talk about the problem of rampant premarital sex (both male and female, yes male fornication is a problem, your cummies arent important)?

BTW just 70 years ago, virginity until marriage was still the norm, fornication was only for nogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/infowars-life-select-1-year.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurk more newfag

if a man sleeps with a lot of women is he a degenerate or chad?

It is the father's fault that the women become whores. Don't abandon your daughters, set up potential husbands for her to begin meeting when she reaches puberty. She should be married around 16.

I'll take Newfags & Shills for 800, Alex

>Buys (((diamonds)))
This is the only acceptable and traditional wedding ring.

How much of a soy boy do you have to be that your girlfriend having sex with a couple other dudes brings you anxiety.

>pathetic disillusioned beta (((men))) wailing about female purity

What makes you worth the wait?

Degenerate is my initial response due to Catholic, but I feel the moment that label is pushed upon the subject people will screech "VIRGIN LOSERS R JEALOUS"

Because you are a virgin looser, give me one reason why a random woman should wait 10+ years to marry you. What makes you so special? Is it your ability to eat hot pockets fresh out of the microwave?

piss off debeers shills

>no hymen no diamond
good luck finding a wife here lol

I'm fat, ugly, and only make 33,000 a year. I do not expect nor will I ask a woman to remain a virgin for me. I however would recommend that they stay a virgin for God and their immortal soul, as premarital sex is a sin. Not everything is about me, leaf.

In a proper society than you should msrry a fat and ugly girl that will love you fir tge rest if your life.

There are some, but they're ugly or retarded

but what's the problem with a girl having no hymen?
come on, no one wants to bed a virgin that has no experience and will probably be too nervous to let you fuck her properly

I just might.

>Mexican intellectuals

Girls can break their hymen in a number of ways that don’t include sex with another man

They don't have to wait for a man if they don't want to wait but men don't have to settle for used up girls either. No hymen no compromise.

The good old "I was riding my horse" when she was below it and not on top.

Great answer mate, hope you find someone decent

Don't give the roast beef any (you)s. She will become a worthless cat lady and will likely kill herself in some years time.

For those of you that aren't fat and ugly retards, 33k a year is enough to raise a family, and starting a family will help you earn more.

Is this why mexicans are always fucking toddlers?

But most people aren't Christian, and guess what. Your little Christian boy is gonna grow up and not give a shit about your religion. Your little Christian girl is gonna grow up and suck Jamals dick behind the school bleachers so instead of teaching abstinence to those who already have their mindset on doing it maybe you should teach safety and the importance of self control.

You are joking right? 33k a year is barely enough to live on your own.
T. 78k a year

It's called not being a cuck. Something Canada wouldn't understand.

I said "For those of you that aren't...retards."

Because we women need to be put back in our place which should be under the protection of men. The war will change it back to how it was.

>we women
Why do you need to emphasize your gender always

exactly. Your best hope is some ultra christian girl that is also hot. Shes a 1 in 10,000 tho

I was good looking , fit and had my own start up company. Then I married a beautiful single mom. I lost my comopny , I got fat, and it's been a misrable 10 years raising her kid. OP is on to something.
BTW I'm fit again and I have reconciled my mistake and life is getting better. I just wished I lived in a proper society to begin with.

>cummies

Fucking dumb.

Because I don't feel like coming off as a rapist man by saying women should get back in the kitchen, even if it requires chains to do so.

Condoms don't work

There is no safe sex

No, it's because you want attention

Abstinence is self-control, ur dum

The average cost of raising a child per year is 14000 dollars
If you spend 50 dollars on food per week that would be 50x4x12=2400
Average rent on a cheap 2 bedroom apartment is aprox 1000 dollars, 1000x12 is 12000
33000-14000-2400-12000=4600
That number also isn't including medical, dental, other nececities, electricity, internet, phone, etc...
Either your gonna live like shit or your kid is.

Chad and degenerate mean the same thing

you are fucking retarded, theyre not hard to find, have you ever actually been to church?

Alrighty explain that to any teenager in existence currently. Also if you were given the opertunity to have sex in high school your saying you would not have taken it?

see

And you're the one giving it to me, Daddy. PLEASE JUST LOVE ME!!!

Wasn't meant for you I think the real cuck is someone you can't accept the fact his girlfriend was dating someone else before him. If you love her and she loves you why would you ruin that just because she tried finding someone who cared about her and failed?

Please explain how you would budget raising a child with a full-time job making only 33k a year?

DESU I'm sick of this puritan fringe thing it's all Christfags obviously you shouldn't be a degenerate but the anti sex thing is reprehensible and comes from (((yahweh))). The Romans would have spat on this. As in fact would the Germanic pagans look at the story where Loki mocks Wotan at a party, there's some telling stuff about their ideals of sexual relations there. The stable family is a jewel of civilisation but this hardline anti sex shit is cancer.

Don't forget that taxes. The yearly wage I gave is before taxes. I pay about 25% in taxes.

Wow, non BUT MUH CUMMIES response, I havent overestimated Sup Forums after all.

People here a concentrated of female promisculity(whores, roasties...) and for good reasons - female promisculity brings more damage than male (easier to std, predictorsor happines go down the shit), but dont think that males get a free pass.

"Accepting premarital sex of men as "alpha" will always lead to total sexual liberation of everything and everyone. You either accept no denegeracy or eventually must accept all of it."

>but the anti sex thing is reprehensible

triggered brit is degenerate and makes logical fallacies.

>"Accepting premarital sex of men as "alpha" will always lead to total sexual liberation of everything and everyone. You either accept no denegeracy or eventually must accept all of it."

also all pollacks should be familiar with this guy

bump

You are most defintely a millenial. Learn to cook at home every meal and you can feed 3 people 3 meals for 10 dollars a day.

yup. men and women should not have premarital sex. it goes both ways

Yes that's why i gave the rough 50 dollars a week, that's how much i spend on groceries and I tend to cook for myself and my roommate. Good luck raising your kid on only lettuce and potatoes btw

You are most definitely someone living with his mom only getting his information on the real life frim talking to her at the dinner table if you think 10$ for 9 meals makes sense.

> (((diamond)))

>buying diamonds at all
Why would you Jew yourself like that?

No, I'm not trying to belittle you. Just saying society has fucked up our understanding of eating. I have three kids , grew up poor, and feed all 5 of us for about 20 bucks a day. We make 250k a year and we are all healthy.

>men and women should not have premarital sex. it goes both ways

they shouldnt, but the damage, while it affects whole of society (and not just mah degenerate wammen), does not show simmetrically on both sexes.

PUA and MGTOW understand this, but their solution is more destruction, what they dont get is that both sexes should follow the same standard - once we start shaming men for promisculity, well trully become the salt of the web.

>(((diamond)))

Im familiar with the story, its so cheesy to have it for the wedding.

20 buck a day for 4 people lines up with my 10 for 2. Why are you confusing me lol

No offense user, but it's amazing we live in a time when men literally have to have it explained to them that they shouldn't marry a whore if they expect to be happy. My wife was a virgin when I married her and so was I. Libtards literally consider that kind of self-restraint a detriment instead of a virtue.

Then where is the expense in having kids? Clothes are cheap you already live under a roof! Everything else if you can't afford then don't buy it.

All of the research conducted on the subject of marrying non-virgins is clear: if you want to reduce your risk of divorce as much as possible, marry a virgin. It is also clear on another thing: If you want to have a happier marriage, marry a virgin.

If you weren't a Canadian, I would have assumed you were trolling, as no one could possibly write what you wrote in seriousness.

Alex Jones sells 1 year supply of food

The kid needs someone he respects to tell him the truth.

Idc who that person is (but it's usually the father and then the mother). Expecting some stupid abstinence counselor to come in to school, tell your kids for you, and then shock them with disease pictures, and consider the matter taken care of is not fulfilling his role in the family.

Also, not having the respect of your children (making it impossible for you to teach your kid at all) is a failure of his role in the family.

I can only teach ppl whose respect I already have. I hope I succeed with my children.

>but it's amazing we live in a time when men literally have to have it explained to them that they shouldn't marry a whore if they expect to be happy.

duh! what is weird that it needs constantly to be pointed out that, on a socity level, you cant expect for males to marry virgins if you have promisculous ideal for masculinity.

The degenerate value system of todays men needs to be sorted out first in order to unwind female "liberation"

>My wife was a virgin when I married her and so was I. Libtards literally consider that kind of self-restraint a detriment instead of a virtue.

congrats user! how old were you when you married?

>I think the real cuck is someone you can't accept the fact his girlfriend was dating someone else before him. If you love her and she loves you why would you ruin that just because she tried finding someone who cared about her and failed?

because history MATTERS and is a good predictor of the future, both individual and collective.

that being said, not all nonvirgins are beyond saving but that is a legitimate issue for every male.

Wow, you people are such morons.
It doesn't work in the modern times, because women have other options.
Soon your virgin wives will feel like they're missing out and have sex with a real man. Once they do, it's only a matter of time before they show you the door.

You can shove your conservative bullshit statistics up your collective asses. Sexual repression was the main cause for all the past behavioral problems.

> cuck flag

>have a gf
>threatens me with no sex
>just say "k" and show her the cold shoulder, giving precisely 0.000 fucks
>she immediately gives in and comes back crawling, looking for affection
HAH
EZ mode
I'm a good catch, and I remind her all the time that that's the case.
She knows that it'd be a loss and not a profit for her to dump me.

Don't let yourself get pussy-whipped, lads.
Being invulnerable to cheap tricks is an attractive trait to women, it makes them realize that you wouldn't cheat on her because of some slut shaking her ass for you.

Women want a leader. An alpha. A man who overcomes issues and sees them as a challenge instead of being frightened by them.
You're made of steel, not wood, my brethren.
Cold storm and furious heat serve to shape and harden you, not to wear you down and break you.
Never forget that. Keep the fire of a champion in your heart.

Then you will be gifted with women who see you as the irreplaceable individual you truly are.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Man reading the delusion about sex and relationships in this thread is hilarious. I always wonder why pol is so angry and then I come to threads like this. Btw sex with virgins is fuckin awful and "degeneracy" is what you make it. Chillrin. The lot of ya.

pls try to dubunk some of the points made in this thread or piss of to whichever pozzed shithole you came from

It's a fact you're multiple partner wife will never fully love you. She will always retain a place in her mind for former lovers. Feminism makes women behave like animals. Female animals gravitate toward alphas. Humanity is great when we do not act like animals!

>PUA
What's this an abbreviation of?

you will be lucky for a woman to even look at you incel you don't get to select you get selected implying you get to set conditions lol

I'll be your daddy

If you look closely next to the date and time of the post you can see that the poster has a nigger's flag. It explains a lot most of the time.

Exactly . 3 meals and drinks 5 dollars a day

Hahahahaha! What a fucking virgin incel loser.

There are plenty of virgin girls left to marry lads. Most of Sup Forums is just from new york, maryland and california so their pool is skewed. This says that 27% of women are virgins when they meet their husbands, though gen z has brought it up to 31%. The only problem is that they are not on Sup Forums. ANY women here is extremely degenerate and will have no concept of how a women could still be a virgin, but there is one thing always evident in their posts: they know they fucked up and deeply want to come back from it. Just ignore them, as a man your value increases as you age and you will be able to out compete younger men for their women. This isnt bad, if you steal gen z's women, they can steal the next. Let the roasties of this generation rot, being careful to not allow them to corrupt the minds of your daughters like gen xers and boomers did to ours. If you do not currently have a woman, focus all your energies on self improvement and gathering resources. You dont need to be rich or 10/10 handsome but you should never stop improving yourself even after you find the girl. When you talk to mgtow you will find a lot of them have a strong oepidus complex and are divorced because they gave up self improvement once they had a wife and thought that she would take care of them like their mothers did. The only women who will ever love you like you mother did is your mother. You are supposed to be in charge, no woman wants to spend her life cleaning your skid marks for $50k/year while you get fat and watch football. Yes all women are whores, they all like to be choked, slapped, held down, tied up, have their hair pulled, etc its best to take this pill now. The fantasy that you were sold that women dont like sex and thats its something they give out when you are a good boy is cancer. Dominate her in the bedroom and then leave her sappy love notes under her pillow, write i love you in lipstick on her mirror, and bring her home flowers. Love is a choice.

Site source syrup drinker

You sound like a faggot gamma to me, bloviating on Sup Forums on how much of a hero you are Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

pick up artists.
Roosh etc., those people can support anti-feminists position but they are fuel to the feminists movement.

>Hahahahaha! What a fucking virgin incel loser.
>you will be lucky for a woman to even look at you incel

Im far from an incel. What a typical response.

>My wife was a virgin when I married her and so was I

user, pls give us life advice, expand your story, there arent many people like you here - we can learn from your exp.

infowarsstore.com/infowars-life-select-1-year.html

50% off
ONLY 1050!!!!

> Im far from an incel
lol sure incel nice larp

There's nothing to "debunk" it's a way of thinking. You're angry at women for being "whores" if they have sex with someone that isn't you. Fuckin get over yourselves. I know it's pol but women are people with desires like you. Having consensual sex is a mostly harmless action and the only moral implications are the ones you put on it. If you want to wait, cool. If you don't, fine. But you're acting like a child acting with a sense of superiority if you can't get laid. You can't be any more sour grapes.

That is 100% supposed to be the norm. I don't know the scientific terms, but your wife will be obsessed with you if you fucked her and was the only one who fucked her. Something to do with chemical bonds that deteriorate the more (different) dicks are shoved in her.

>degenerate or chad
These are the same thing.

Dued fuck off you ((()))
> You can literally repair it for a couple of bucks stop playing yourself kid
Plz pass by this post and go live in (((disney))) land

More divide and conquer bs to scare away women.

That being said, virginity is far more attractive and most whores grow up to up to be lonely hopeless feminists.

I know all of this user, but thank you for wise words. Make this a pasta. God bless.

>There's nothing to "debunk" it's a way of thinking. You're angry at women for being "whores" if they have sex with someone that isn't you.

Im not. Getting sex is not hard. I explicity blamed destructive values in masculinity for this condition.

>Having consensual sex is a mostly harmless action and the only moral implications are the ones you put on it.

even the most leftist research disagrees with you. Sex outside of marriage is horrible destructive for life prospects of the women...and to a lesser extent to that of males. But equaltiy destructive for family as a whole.

you are a female?

What motivated you to think Im an incel?

>Something to do with chemical bonds that deteriorate the more (different) dicks are shoved in her.

you meant telegony? it still hasnt been proven but there is some wisdom in that concept.

>More divide and conquer bs to scare away women.

how? I didnt pick sides here.

Lol, it's not the same for men. A man can have 20 women and know all the kids are his but a woman can't have 20 and know who the father is. What's shitty is cheating your woman, but having lots of pussy before getting married is a totally good thing for dudes

youre welcome, but stop arguing with roasties, they are literally worthless. Even if you change their mind and get them to see the error of their ways, they will still be useless. Nothing can be gained from your energy.

It's funny how we went full circle and staying virgins till marriage became politically incorrect.

Is this what your president told you? Nice b8 btw cuck

You may have missed the obvious: The research on the topic of marital dissolution is emphatically clear on the fact that marrying a non-virgin is a great way to undermine the stability of the marriage, the children's future (who will, incidentally, inherit some of the genes responsible for poor impulse control), and the overall health of society.

>One Premarital Partner
>One

I know people hate advice they didnt ask for, but one last bit for the roasties ITT who still want to get married and live a tradlife: Take your age subtract 7 and then double it. This is the age of men you should be dating if you do not want them to care about your past. So if you are 22. you should be dating men who are around 30.