Would you marry a non-white traditional church girl?

Would you marry a non-white traditional church girl?

No.

No.

/thread

Real question is, would one of these faggots even have a shot at any girl at all?!

Catholic latina/arab girl? Yes. Other Christian? I don't think so.

you sinners will burn in hell

>Catholic latina/arab girl

WHAT

I already did. And she's darker than that girl there, who looks white by comparison.

If you're telling me you wouldn't marry a nice educated, God fearing woman who looks like pic related, there's something wrong with you. One of the main reasons to avoid marrying a nonwhite is the stupidity and general genetic inferiority of minorities. But there's nothing wrong with marrying a high IQ outlier.

forgot to sage

>religious
no thanks, i value intellect.

>inb4 le fedora

Sup Forumstards will marry any girl who pities them
Sup Forumstards don't have a choice

Enjoy kids that won't look like you and will have a racial identity crisis who will regress to the mean eventually. You choose this.

>Pagan asking this question but is using a meme flag to convince people he's Christian
>Hopes that Christians say "yes" so he can use this as proof Christians aren't redpilled or a pagan will use the same Christian memeflag and say "yes" so he can use this as proof Christians aren't redpilled.

No, the only people who'd day yes to this question are Libertarians, Ancaps, Commies, Democrats, and Canadians.

Catholic latina/arab girl

My wife's high school is a natural born beauty, super nice and always with a smile on her. Pretty hot as well

but

>kneels in church 4-5 days a week
>lead group therapy for young couples
>teaching them the word of Christ
>travel around the world to visit other catholic communities
>didn't kiss until marriage
>didn't have sex until marriage
>husband is a chirstcuck also
>even more hardcore
>house is basically a church

How is that a productive and a fulfilling life is beyond me.

*high school friend

Lol do you think that racist drumpftards actually have a choice in whom they marry? The great majority of them will die virgins, and they would all most likely jump at the opportunity to marry the ugliest woman alive, not just a "non-white traditional church girl"

Lol go do your homework, dumb racist fedora
>In this moment, I am euphoric

Yeah. New a incredibly hot super conservative Pakistani christian girl in highschool. Would have wifed if I want sublimely autistic in HAS.

how much non-white? from slav-non-white to nigger-non-white is a large spectrum

They like the way they live and it's fullfiling for them. Why do you have a problem with it?

Do you even know where you are ?

Fellow human beings? Yes. Although the term "human" can hardly be used to describe racist basement dwelling virgins such as yourself. LOL!

>How is that a productive and a fulfilling life is beyond me.
The same way as I find my life productive and fulfilling despite the fact that I do nothing but eat, talk politics, masturbate and play video games. I enjoy doing these things.

>fellow human beings

Great memes pal. Don't forget, you're a virgin and always will be.

Fuck yeah. I'll take a catholic black cutie over white thot any day.

I’d marry the shit out of a Qt. Syrian Christian woman.

Yall niggas would reconsider if you moved in the east

>haha you are virgin hahaha I'm better than you in every possible fucking way hahah
Projection. You are the virgin.
She's muslim.

please we have enough problem in kavkaz dude don't invite them there

Fucking stormfags are pathetic.

Sounds like I've hit a nerve there, LOL! Maybe if you stopped being a racist POS women would talk to you, loser

looks like a 56% face tbqhfamalam

Define "we", where are you from semi-leaf?

There are a lot of Europeans moving in here and I'd better have them than sand niggers

As Iranian migrant in canada I dare to say they have every right to be racist dude pakis and niggers here are truly horrible

they could play with my panduri all night long

>sand niggers
dude don't call fellow kavkazi that I am azeri talyshi also I seen niggers and pakis start to discover kavkaz which is dangerous

would trade with Baltic women deal???????

Thats literally all they do

Why should I call you a sand nigger? Sand niggers are those savages from desert that have zero culture and sense. Look at baqu, its full of Arabian subhumans, theres a lot of arabian tourists in here as well. You cant stop that because this region got famous already. The only thing you can do is invite good people and not brain for dead islamist sand people

>let_me_tell_you_what_parts_of_the_world_are_white.jpg

>"iranian migrant"
Waddya know bigot, I'm the pope himself and I command you to go and do your homework

Keked, you should probably change a few things

we fucked if they come over to kavkaz dude shoot them dead right way

Yes as long as she hates jews

"whiteness" doesn't mean anything you racist tools, LOL! Just look at yourselves, you're "white" and you're basement dwelling losers

Iranian 6'3" born in Tehran kill yourself

No, because non whites don't belong in Canada

Get the fuck out of my country paki sand nigger turban head terrorist

Who's paying you, Goyim

nigger

In general absolutely not. Mexicans and niggers are christian but that doesnt make them any better.

What id prefer in order is:
- polish catholic girl (I'm polish)
- non-polish white catholic girl
- white protestant girl
- white atheist girl

If by some strange circumstance NONE of these are options, I *might* consider a christian lebanese girl. Maybe. Probably not, but only if its one of the ones thats very white-presenting with very little arab admixture

Why are you larping as Iranian if you are azeri? Are you one of those south azerbaijanis I keep hearing from our oil friends? You should consider yourself azeri, not iranian

just out of curiosity what are the cylindrical things in the outer coat called? do they explode or something or have something sharp pop out

I'm a white hung aryan you camel fuckers need to get out of my country Canada is the great white north not the degenerate brown desert

He should consider getting a plane ticket and going back to his terrorist country

You mistyped "middle schooler trying to LARP on the internet to impress strangers". LOL! Go do your homework

probably yes

Non western Christians are often more devout and genuine than fake traditionalist western thots who just happen to 'rediscover' their faith.

If I do go back to SEA I might decide to get a Vietnamese catholic girl.

christian korean gf is the dream

Your sister is playing doctor with me, if that's what you're asking. LOL! Too bad no woman would ever "play doctor" with you.

the only cute girl in this picture is the middle women

Another southern landwhale with 3 niglet bastards maybe.

no

Faggot ass leaf thinks "racist" is an insult
Kek

Those are cartridges or ammo of old muskets/guns. Because we literally had to fight 24/7 against muslims we always had ammo and guns with us, so it kinda got into national dress as well later

I agree with you, for some reason westerners are crazy about them while their singing is ok at best just like their looks. Georgian girls tend to be more cute

Would absolutely never have any wife that is non-white. What I consider when looking at women is that what type of son they can give me. I focus on what will be eternal, my life on Earth is only a bridge between my ancestors and my offspring. Will not ruin that fine bridge with miscegenation.

>tfw no qt Georgian gf to marry, have plenty of kids and live comfy offgrid living with in the mountains of Georgia
why even live?

I already did. Best decision of my life

no i don't want american children

Sounds like you have homework to do aswell pal
LOL! Run off kiddo, you'll grow out of your racism anyways

You do realise it's not only europeans who browse here.
You better look after your borders and NGOs instead of selling your women like a disgraceful fag mountain nigger at Istanbul slave market.

Yeah, that dude probably fucks other southern fatties. Im not usually one to use stereotypes, but he could probably fuck his cousins too.

no , i want my children to have blue eyes and blonde hair

>e of the main reasons to avoid marrying a nonwhite is the stupidity and general genetic inferiority of minorities.
one of the main reasons to avoid marrying a nonwhite is aesthetics

that's pretty cool. anything an american with few marketable skills can do for a living in georgia? i wouldn't mind a life of wine and khachapuri

>posts a girl with brown hair and green eyes

Yes. I care about values.

So you'd rather have a Muslim child?

Disgusting state of your country.

>So you'd rather have a Muslim child?
do you mean an Arab child?

I would marry a Hispanic qt.

You do realize these IDF Jewesses are just models their government uses to recruit diaspora Jews right?

yes, i just posted a random image i found

As long as you are white and Christian you always have a chance

>hippie
>meme flag acting serious

I cant look after something I have no control of, most of the Georgians are retarded and as long as they have money they are fine with anything. Typical Eastern mentality. All your warnings are too late

Find some company to work as their representative in here? There aint a lot for foreigners here, most we get are tourists. Or if you are willing to learn Georgian or at very least Russian you might get something. You could also work as that retarded teacher exchange program and teach kids in here

How do most americans not have a racial identity crisis. We are mostly mixed breeds as it is. If youre irish, german and english, theres some animosity that would need to be dealt with.

Ireland is owned by england and historically hate each other.

Germans and the brits have a long history of hating and trying to destroy each other.

Thats a fuckin identity crisis, right? Which side do you choose.

Irish = yurops white nigger slaves

British = used to be based, now pakicucks

Germans = power hungry intelligent snow elves, now cucked by a women who is selling out her heritage for mussy dick.

Tough choices!

>I cant look after something I have no control of
Which proves my point that you are a mountain nigger fag.
Go join local RWDS. I've heard there are some.

The only non-white women I would even consider racemixing with: light-skinned arabs and the irish

>b-b-but muh based east asians

Hapas are fucked in the head. It's not just a meme, i've seen it way too many times, online and IRL.

Yes yes yes yes. As long as she's not ugly

you are a cuck

What about a non-white, but a girl who is a traditional church girl?

hhnngg.... urge. to. gas. jews

GTFO JIDF recyclefag.

we also have them. It is not just "fighting against muslims"
It is just the region is always in war

Yes.

reddit spacing = automatic hide post
learn to type like a normal human being

No. Besides only being attracted to other white people, the bigger issue is that I would not be able to handle having non-white children. The idea of just pitching away the tens of thousands of years of hard-gained evolution in the frozen north over trivialities is abhorrent to me. I'd marry an ugly white girl before the top tier of any other race.

For us it was fighting against muslims, including your kind as well. They did not attack us just for land

>implying we attacked you :D
when and where?
There were armenian backstab and russki invasion.
There was recent abkhaz-armen seperatism and osetian-russian invasion.
When in earth "my kind" attacked your boipucchi ass?

Calm your tits down, qaqa

I was talking way before you were called Azerbaijan at all. Your horse fucking ancestors were attacking and trying to settle in eastern part most of the times, especially the black sheep rapers and white sheep rapers. I have nothing against modern Azerbaijan, even tho you still have identity issues

I am a Lezgin, so i don't have much to do with the sheep.
But, it is rather a stupid argument to begin with. We did not have guns and muskets during in 14-15th centuries(black and white sheep) . These are modern inventions.