How do we solve the Evangelical problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.e8d838cb6256
youtube.com/watch?v=itcpg5ylHRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death camps

checked, /thread.

fpbp, secular nationalism is the only way

Send them to Utah

Sharia law

EXPOSE the Truth...

>The Roots of Christian Zionism: How Scofield Sowed Seeds of Apostasy
youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms

Red pill EVERYONE.

I'm in the south, Evangelicals are difficult to talk to because they care more about religion than logic.
Not to say I am anti religion, I am christian myself, but you don't get people in Australia who are like these people

this

Outbreed them

When your church has shit like this, you know you're a puppet.

We need to do a meme campaign against the Scofield Bible

That is why they support these Jews.

It adds in things like "God blesses those who support Israel and curse those who opposed it"

Guess (((who))) rewrote that Bible

Didn't jews kill Jesus? What the fuck is wrong with christcucks...

wtf, that explains american politics after ww2

And you guys are suck our cocks.

Replace the bad proddies with Mexi-papists.

Crucifying them.

Crucify all Yeshuahists to exterminate it.

I'm joking of course course, but this is what Roman Catholics actually believe, Mr Bannon is a self-hating papist in fact, and the ones constituting the majority of the Supreme Court is more typical for them.

Why is the entire supreme court Catholics and jews

They're the most efficient at destroying white people and a lot of self-hating white people are letting them do it. If only more whites would get onto places like Sup Forums to see the truth, user.

>r/the_Sup Forumsnald is finally admitting cuckstianity is a mistake
Is Sup Forums ready to return to it's atheist roots?

For starters you fags can ditch this kike shit that was forced on our ancestors

>My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets.
>This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.
>One of the central themes of Christianity is, after all, that God, through His Son, is calling people from every tongue, tribe and nation. Grasping diversity will make the world stronger as we marvel at God’s creative genius on display through His people’s varying pigments, personalities and proficiencies. Our differences are cause for celebration, not scorn.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.e8d838cb6256

No.

Also Xi Jinping is a Manchester United fan, so he's a good lad in my books.

You cant you dumb stormfag.

Fake picture

You solve it by dropping the Jewish sect altogether.

(((Christianity))) is a Jewish weapon against nations. It tells you that your traditional folk ways are evil and that you must give them up for the teachings of Christ which are to love your enemy, turn the other cheek, forgive those who hate you, give away your possessions, hate material wealth that strengths you, hate this world, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=itcpg5ylHRU

Reminder to disregard all posts from users with troll flags.

What is wrong with OP's flag, user?

You shill against Christianity on Sup Forums for hours a day, don't you have anything better to do?

Destroying all Jewish ideologies in my people is what I do.

>christians standing with those that killed their prophet
lmao

Fpbp

leftists hate israel now

why would i care if israel bombs some useless rock throwing palestinian sandniggers? not even jordan or egypt want them in their countries.

Leftists are a very insignificant portion of America.
Centrists (Democrats and Republicans) like it and they are much more dangerous. They are both controlled by Israel
>why would i care if israel bombs some useless rock throwing palestinian sandniggers? not even jordan or egypt want them in their countries.
When they take care of Palestine they get more power and tighten their grip on the world

I stand with Israel too. Death to Islam!!!

With Pastor Steven Anderson

Replacement theology.

by retaking Constantinople, and then to Rome

what power could they gain from sandnigger palestine land?

if israel didn't exist at all not much would change in regards to jewish powers. these jewish bankers, corporation CEOs, film producers, lawyers, lawmakers, and billionaires don't live in or give a shit about israel. they reside in other countries (your mainly).

if anything you should make sure they have their own little safe space ethnostate far away and convince as many as you can to fuck off and move there. that's what brits did with most of european jews after ww2.

>Wanting Muslims to have full control of the region
Yeah I'm sure they'll be completely peaceful after they take Israel

I'm sick of all these retarded religious fucks, just stop believing in those stupid old troll religious texts already, fucking sick of stupid islam, just turn agnostic like a decent person so the world can be a better place

those churches are just unique detailed designs, real architecture is sustainable and efficient buildings

fuck islam, islam can completely die out as a religion and the texts can be locked away

Yeah keep being a degenerate atheist, its easier to control you faggots

Get PTSD vets to go into their churches and shoot the shit out of them.

control in what way? I call bullshit, judaism is honestly degenerate

retarded-ass piece of garbage

Fpbp

Boomer Genocide.

Memes about jews shitting on christians.

You kinda have to accept it if you want to maintain your "white nationalism is acceptable because of the following bible verses" argument
Cuz if you shit all over their values then they won't have an opening to be recruited

right back atcha

Now you know why we threw out and "persecuted" (LOL) the Puritans here and packed them off to America.

HAHAHAHAHAHA they are nutcases.

Moore lost because of rape lies, Not because he was a paleocon.

Fpbp

What the fuck is this real life?

There are evangelicals here too bro

Not if Syria annexs it.
The only reason Hamas is a problem is because Israel created it

not like South Carolina

Then they need to die, don't they?

I'm Christian and I stand with Palestine