Why are European women so aesthetically pleasing to look at compared to non European women ? I mean it's not even fair...

Why are European women so aesthetically pleasing to look at compared to non European women ? I mean it's not even fair, European women have so much going on for them, pinkish skin tone, healthy skin, colorful hair, colorful eyes, small nose, good facial symmetry, high cheek bones etc. The beauty really is objective. How can women of other ethnicities even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpp77Fh-E7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europeans evolved through the crucible of harsh winters, so if a European woman was not attractive enough to attract a man to provide resources for her, she would literally freeze to death and not pass on her uggo genes, meanwhile other races didn't have as harsh evolutionary pressures for their mate selection

So basically the climate ensured that a kind of natural eugenics took place where the ugly people were simply bred out? Interesting, still FeelsBadMan that there is nothing in my corner of the world that compares to the beauty of the white, Aryan woman.

Yup, now shouldn't you get back to fucking your cousin?

I'm from Turkey and it's not very common to marry cousins here

Total garbage.

Tetrapods are good at picking the best mates available, if you take one look at the various populations, everyone knows whites are the sexiest. Just stop poisoning our fucking children and raise the men in their martial tradition and the whole group will be back on top.

>Lauren Southern
>European

She's Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=dpp77Fh-E7Q

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

are you sure?

Well, women age like milk, that is true for all ethnicities at least

>In Turkey the rate of consanguineous marriage is 23.2%, indicating a preference for this traditional form of marital union. Social and cultural factors are especially important in marriages between first and second cousins

Lol i think you actually are fucking your cousin lmfao

haha, no

Plastic dolls

dyed hair and plastic surgery for cookie cutter white imitation. Yawn

23% is low compared to other countries, some of which have majority of marriages happening between between cousins. Turkey is fairly westernised and the genders aren't segregated so the rate of outmarriage is high. Also cousin marriage is fine as long as there is a gap of 1 or 2 generations. If it's a one-off and then the next generation outmarries the risk of mutation is low. It is more of a risk for the offspring to have genetic defects if the mother consumes alcohol and drugs or smokes or if she is above the age of 35 etc.

Such beauty must never perish.

Don't fall for the Asian meme

That's not European that's white American trash

56% american women are the best

WE

To support all that load, that is an engineering marvel

56%

we knew this tho.

Same shit different smell.

they're 40 years old. white women age like shit.

not true. white women age the worst out of all the races.

is there a single human male alive who would pick left over right? it's so unfair, she drops to a 1 next to a 10.

Men too.

because we don't fuck our sisters and goats OP, that's why

Yeah that's what I'm saying, the one on the left is not a bad looking girl, she's attractive but compared to a European woman she is nothing, it's so unfair. No wonder the European beauty standard is considered the objective standard of beauty thoughout the world.

I don't know about you guys though, Eastern European women have stereotype of being buff and hairy. Western Europe and Nordic is something else

The girl on the left is better looking.

In what universe..?

Korean pic related

In the show a little tit and get the 14 year old teen excited universe.

I prefer non-European women

But, again, don't mind me because, like Americans, I'm just a random mutt with an updated, fact checked and non biased sense of aesthetics

>Why are European women so aesthetically pleasing to look at compared to non European women ?
Because, contrary to the rest of women, they are human.

Different people are attracted to different things. Not everyone has an interest in "muh Aryan features", or in manly looking northern Euro chicks (that age very poorly btw). Deal with it.

Don't be fooled by appearances, user. Western women have become devil incarnate now and it is due to (((pure coincidence))).

winter this winter that

>that age very poorly btw
According to what? Your feelings?

nah

I'm a firm believer that every race has it's own beauty. That being said, ideally we stick to our own.

Fuck off Shlomo.

this is nonsense. i used to work at a place that was chock full of french tourists every day and all the young women looked like especially boring third grade teachers

yeah now post some non white around 70 years old
its simple when you compare an "ugly" white with a "pretty" non white, thats a fallacy. you have to compare the "ugliest" white with the ugliest shitskin for it to be even, the white person will always come out on top

fake and gay

Fug

t. Never seen a slavic woman and God willing that will never happen either.

she fucks black guys btw

Those women are norwegian and wearing their respective regional national dresses with silverware.

I would guess that they are between 70 and 90 years old. The one in the green dress is wearing the Trondelag-bunad which if you didn't know is where the racial degenerates of Norway come from ( they are pseudoswedes).

You do realize that the ONLY reason she looks good is because she looks more European than the rest of you island monkeys?
Her mother is literally white.

Aryan features like light colored eyes automatically make a person more attractice, that is not debatable

Half white is the only reason she looks good.

Watcha say?

my theory:

People's attention is always drawn to contrast. This is why ancient Egyptian kangz wore eye shadow, it emphasizes the color of the eyes and makes them look different from others, as well as powerful because they could access eye shadow. When the sun hits a white woman, it creates more shadows around their facial features, tberefore creating more contrast, whereas when the sun hits a black woman and makes shadows on her facial features it is less noticeable because it is a dark shadow being cast on dark skin, resulting in less contrast

CONTRAST
O
N
T
R
A
S
T

Wrong

Idk I went to Europe and Germans are pretty ugly. Swedish girls though. Damn.

>they're 40 years old.
yah ok Makmood or whatever your Nation of Islam name is.

still better than your Pigs in america.....

However, it seems to stand that what others consider most beautiful for other races are those few that have features that are most similar to what is common among European races (ie light eyes/hair/eyes which are defined (rather than the fatty Asian eyelids)/facial structure similar to Europeans)

That being said, most races do have "attractive members" of some kind.

Except for Blacks and Aboriginals. They are undoubtedly the ugliest races on the planet.

No one's eyes are literally black though.

Too bad they are all ugly feminist now

I've seen plenty and have been to many European nations, the best looking women are from Netherlands, then Germany, then Scandanavia, then maybe French. After that it is all downhill. Hungarian and Polish have weird facial features like pic related, it attractice but... there's something off. Maybe it's gypsy or Russian admixture? Who knows

Simonsen is the danish way of spelling "simonsson" (simon's son), these kind of names are common in scandinavia, ie shes not a jew

remember you don't have to be a jew to be a zog supp, when you think for more than one second you realize that most people actually do support jewish agendas. Doesn't mean theyre jews. Doesn't mean theyre aware of the conspiracy.

I can find 1000 girls that look like that or better than that just by sitting on a city street corner for an hour.

The fact that you needed a white American woman to produce a good-looking Filipina says it all.

And half the Filipina models you Flips love to praise have some European in them despite being a very small minority in your country.

Literally just cultural conditioning.

LOL this is such bullshit. Asian women are complete sluts. Some fat. balding White dude will share a couple drinks with her and she'll suck him off and say it doesn't count.

If I had to pick objectively which women was the best, I'd probably agree that you're looking at some type Mid-East Muslim or potentially a White Mormon or East Orthodox.

Eh, they'll get out of it. Eventually after college

12 year old boy bodies, sure pal, keep telling yourself asian is best all those girls have had plastic surgery on their eyelids

Listen buddy. You are obviously a retard when it comes to history.

When the old namelaws were still ruling in Denmark-Norway anyone named "Simon" would be a jew. It is simply not a name a non-jew would name his son.

So yes, If you are danish and named Simonsen you are a jew by DNA.

Keep being delusional white pig. Implying you could even get 1000 girls.

She would look better with white skin.
Besides, she doesn't really have Native facial features. Time and time again the same fact holds to be true. The only reason she is attractive, like many others, is because she's mixed with European and has mostly European facial features.

>I can find 1000 girls that look like that or better than that just by sitting on a city street corner for an hour.
You must live on the coasts where there are a lot of cute Latina, Asian, Hapa and middle Eastern girls then. White women in flyover states are incredibly mediocre looking, and 100+ pounds overweight.

bottom left is the hottest

I'm not saying I could get 1000 girls for myself in an hour, I'm saying I can spot 1000 girls that look the same or better than that Flip, you god damn illiterate.

But keep praising your Filipinas for being hot when literally the only reason she looks good is because she was born from an American woman (and a pretty average looking American woman at that, if you've ever seen her mother).

Dude Turkish woman are nice except Kurds.

Europeans have the highest levels of sexual dimorphism among all races. And in particular, slavs seem to have the most sexual dimorphism of all, with angelic woman and heavy-featured men. Compare us to something like the common nigger (Homo dindus familiaris) where the men and women have very low sexual dimorphism, where they both look the same

Kurds are the hottest turks, cause they kill muslims like you.

Ya

That girl has more euro genes than anything else.

Yes, I've only lived on the East Coast. Lived in NJ, Florida, Virginia, NYC, and currently living in Mass.

Very low quality b8 and irrevelant to topic.

Too bad they're gonna be extinct in the next hundred years, LMAO

seems like a personal preference desu.

This is Sup Forums. Killing muhammedans is always relevant.

What if im not a mohammedan ?

She's pro Palestine so probably honarary Aryan

Then why did you take offense? And turk flag, come on.

I didn't take offense btw i just stated that its low quality.I didnt chimp out.

Well don't blame your women because you're ugly too, you're made for each other.

>nothing plastic about asian wom-

What's wrong with Turkish women?

>american
>white

>very low quality b8 and irrelevant to topic

Goating out right there.

But anyway for real, kurdish women can be pretty hot.

The fetishization of people is so weird to me. Appreciate beauty in all its forms.

im gonna be fucking sick lmao

cause of advertisement

Also inbred AF