What was high school like for you pol?

What was high school like for you pol?

Not politics. Sage and report slide threads.

comfy tbqhwyf

Terrible. Worst 4 years of my life.
>boring as fuck
>surrounded by retarded degenerates
>boring classes (except history and sometimes English)
>homework and assignments
>shitlunch
>parents always breathing down my neck
>”DID YOU TURN THIS IN DID YOU TURN THIS IN DO YOUR HOMEWORK WHAT DO YOU HAVE TOMORROW”
At least in college I was far away from my parents and I could drink.

expensive babysitting

It wasn't that bad, went to a mostly white school. Got along with prettymuch everyone.

why do you care, armchair psychologist/data thief?
SAGE

Boring

Just played vidya, shitposted, and fucked sluts for 4 years.

Also nice slide thread, s@ge

Pol isn’t just about politics retard.

Was in a military school, so kinda shitty I guess.

fuck off hall monitor

Which one?

lol this is what happens when your not social

>party every weekend, don't care about missing classes because hs is piss easy
>hang out with friends
>math and english are easy
>debate with people to spread my political idealogy/learn something

great 7 years of my life.

I was depressed most of the time. Kept out of drugs and alcohol, only drank in first and second year of uni. Went to one of the best schools in my city, nice, white and safe.

Lonely and surrounded with degenerates

Fun and tiring

Graduated halfway through Junior year.
Straight A's due to skilled cheating.

the first 2 years sucked, i didn't have any friends and i was never invited to parties, complete loser.
then i changed cities and my 3rd was so cool that my life turned 180 degrees; made friends, had my first kiss, used drugs, parties every weekend, learned to surf, lost my virginity etc.
i wonder how bad i'd have turned if i had stayed lonely in my old school.

Pretty dull desu. Everyone was chill but I was a loner and it was all-boys so didn't do much.

sage

Reading novels in class, reading novels over breaks, never doing homework and then reading novels in detention.

Playing split screen vidya with friends afterschool.

IT was great but looking back I should have banged more underclassmen chicks rather than my slutty girlfriend

Pretty boring. I only had one friend in class, most other friends I had were younger. But it was still a welcome change from the hardcore bullying I got in middle school (I transferred for high school).

it was , like, 4 years, between middle school and college.

I had a diff high school each year cause family kept moving.

Disregard flag, I grew up in the US.

>Freshman year
Got my ass kicked a lot until I got tough
>Sophomore year
At niggerschool in LA, niggers nigging and fighting all day. Actually didn't get into fights here they hated each other so much they ignored the only white guy (me) in each class.
>Junior year
San diego school district tricked my parents into thinking they had an opening for me in a gifted program but it was a halfway program for juvenile hall students placed on a college campus and every seat filled meant they got more money. We spent half the year just trying to evacuate me from the program in which I was literally held hostage
>Senior year
Normal high school. Because I'd had summer school so much and was a hard worker with my credits despite all the above mentioned bullshit I ended up with 1 math and 5 electives for my senior year and completely coasted through graduation while everyone else panicked.

I now teach Maths in Australia in a considerably less corrupt system that pays twice as much

I'm from a mostly White area, yet most of the students at my school were Black. Whites, like me, are a minority. How? I don't know!

its kinda ok
i am extremely lazy, doesnt participate in anything.
lost my viriginty in senior year
sleep most of the time in the library

was pretty fun desu
>lots of friends
>parties/drugs/alcohol easy to find
>plenty of sex
>decent grades
>sports/video games in free time

I wasn’t a loser but I wasn’t cool.

I was also fat and had a shitload of acne, life is much better now

I learned that almost everyone hates, does not enjoy, or is bad at math and physics
>I must be special, right?

Worst experince of my life.
had terrbile anxiety and a ton of spaghetti moments that still haunt me

An okay set of 4 years.

At the end of the 1990s, before the internet and cell phones invaded schools, I would read magazines during lunch.

A white christian high school with a dress code, I only saw a police car in the school parking lot once every other year, probably due to a traffic infraction... as opposed to the public high schools where they have full-time police officers assigned to them.

If a high school is white and if the leadership of the school are pushing a universal set of Christian ideals, you eliminate 95% of the problems right there.

the exception, I suppose

It was great, we had one Chinese kid in class we used to hold him against the wall in the shower and whip him
Everyone was white our niggers were the Albanians but they all got expelled for bad attendance