Why does Hanabi think she is a bad person?

Why does Hanabi think she is a bad person?

because she's alright with fucking anything that moves to make herself feel better even if it hurts other girls because she has the turboslut affinity. Slut-sensei recognizes her potential, and wants to turn her into an educated prostitute.

Akane wants to turn Hanabi into a femme fatale like her?

>even if it hurts other girls
like who?

>cucks a girl who loves the guy she is dating
>cucks her friend that loves her as well
>is desired by many boys, and starts noticing this
>too much of a pussy to tell Cuck-sensei how she feels

I don't get slut-sensei. She says there's not greater feeling than by desired by men, but she only fucks men that are desired, or so she says. But she hasn't been fucking sensei, at least from what has transpired hitherto in the anime.

We're socially conditioned into believing/accepting that relationships are binary: you date someone, that means you love them and (especially conservative ideology) have eyes for only them.

In reality, love is a lot more complicated. Do I love my partner? Absolutely; but I genuinely care for some of my friends and would put my life on the line for them, just like I would for my partner. So you can easily understand why she feels like a bad person when a) she cares about multiple people at once and b) is conditioned into believing that such care/love is unacceptable.

Because she was raped by that asshat.

You can fuck off now.

Not your blog

Because of the unreasonable standards of societal and social pressures and no other reason whatsoever.

>OP asks a question
>I answer

bruh, sounds like you can

No one in this show is actually bad. "kuzu" is just a satire.

Rather, because she thinks she took advantage of that person's feelings, which is actually rather sensitive of her. She didn't exactly engage what transpired, but I guess she thinks not putting up more resistance was leading her on?

She took advantage of the opportunity for pleasure, sure and yes that's bad for her own growth. But she was actually concerned about hurting them by straight-up rejecting them and instead just gave signs she was only going along with it, so I'm not sure why she thinks she took advantage of it in a manipulative way.

she becomes slut sensei to compete

The problem inherent in many anime, is that there is no concept of emotional baggage. and probably have a problem with what you said because emotional baggage means you won't be dedicated to someone, which means NTR.

This also creates a problem with the larger context of this site users, in which they expect to have a partner with no other interaction besides them, but more on that later.

build up, she wants hanabi to see full insertion front row seat

I didn't read his blog.

this ends in tragedy people are jealous

It's honestly a miracle that she feels bad about those first two considering she made her move first, as in having that tie to Mugi before Moka or Sanae made their feelings 'clear'.
I don't mean she has no reason to feel bad over standing between someone and their crush just for consolation sex, just that she could easily try justify herself and she doesn't outright.
Stupid mistakes and growing from them slowly are part of it though.

>Absolutely; but I genuinely
Why do you try to seem smart by using a semicolon incorrectly when all you needed was a comma?

Why does Makoto think she is a bad person?

Moka

Who is that

She needs to fuck slut sensei to compete

the annoying loli

Spotted the virgins who haven't been in a relationship before

newfaggot

Spotted the vapid cunt with self esteem so low that he feels the need to blog about his life on Sup Forums

:^)

You're right. I hate Hanabi now.

really need hanabi and akane to fug bros

The input of your first post was all I needed to gaze into your mind. Don't worry, I'm just that good.

Why are you so upset?

>>>/wordpress/

Slut sensei needs to fuck Ecchan in front of Hanabi

>why
Christianity

user, you should learn to control your emotions better. It's not an attractive trait.

you mean fuck Hanabi in front of Ecchan

>Slut sensei needs to 3way with oneechan fucking ecchan

Because she is shallow, unfaithful, inconsiderate and self serving.
I'm more confused as to what good traits you think she actually has.

mai dick

Serious question:
How would this all change if Slut-sensei got raped by someone she found repulsive?

>>>/gaia/

naive af

>women must serve me!@

Y'all are always talking about how you want "pure innocent women" but this is exactly how things play out when you submit someone unfamiliar with these emotions right into the array. Sexual attraction, love, and loneliness are pretty heavy emotions user. And how the fuck are you supposed to handle it all when you're in a tangled mess of love interests.

actual character development

Someone like ____me____?

>af
>can't even type correctly
>can't even form a single counter
Why are you here again? Shouldn't you be on MAL or something?

Is this intentional trolling or something? I find it hard to believe you are actually this stupid. Nothing I said had anything to do with women specifically past the fact the MC is a female.
Everything else you said is wrong as well, but it's clear that discussing anything with you is impossible because you are arguing against something in your head rather than what people are actually saying.

Theory: Kuzu no Honkai is going to have a sequel, and this will be the plot.

Five years have passed. Thanks to the event of the original, Hanabi has become so jaded towards the idea of romantic love that she hates anyone who believes in it, thinking them foolish for devoting themselves to such a transient, hurtful thing. At the age of 19 Hanabi goes on a quest: to string along and destroy as many men and women as possible as punishment for believing in love.

Two men have been driven to suicide. Three were committed to a mental institution after she broke with them, one suffering a psychotic break he's never expected to recover from. Six fell victim to divorce after their wives discovered their infidelity. Others still entered a deep depression that cost them their jobs or their homes.

Yet Hanabi feels not a single moment of guilt. This is what they deserve for believing in love.

Beginning April 2017. Kuzu no Honkai 2: The Revenge.

She should teach Habani how to be a slut by fucking her into being one

Truly we are the Kuzu no Honkai

I'd watch it

get this normie NTR shit out off my fucking board.

>all these anons getting anally pained because their animu is showing semi-realistic relationships and struggles and not some fairy tail shit

>anyone who says anything short of hug box tier acceptance is anally pained
You know, user. They do have medication to help treat autism.

the anal pain just shows itself

>>>/facebook/

Is the only way you can cope with your failure of a life by deluding yourself that anyone who doesn't agree with you is irrationally mad and can thus be dismissed without addressing what they say.

I honestly would feel bad for you if you weren't a cancer that hindered actual discuss. You autistically yelling "ur mad!!" at everything does nothing to further a conversation.

Because she's gay, I dunno about latest chapter though, did she cure herself?

>hopeless romantic that believes relationships should be based on feelings, not 'specs'
>intensely loyal, remaining in love for years with one person and becoming sexually involved with someone she doesn't love out of fear for hurting her
>wants to remain friends forever with that person even after all the drama they go through

its ok user you at least have all the other miserable people in this thread and Sup Forums as a whole :)

>loyal
>fucks other people
Do you understand the words you are using?

>emoticons
So not only are you pathetically autistic, you're trolling as well.
And the fact literally the only thing you can do is scream at other people that they are mad is what shows you're miserable.

you can still be loyal and have sex with someone else user

>this is exactly how things play out when you submit someone unfamiliar with these emotions right into the array. Sexual attraction, love, and loneliness are pretty heavy emotions user.

Virtuous people can feel all sorts of emotions that doesn't mean they have to act on them. People that are slaves to their emotions are cancer to civilized society. Stop white knighting for this dumb slut.

>you can still be loyal and have sex with someone else user
Nice NTR plot, yes you can then prepare your lawyer.

keep the hate coming user; i'm glad i can help you vent tonight, seeing that you aren't in a relationship were you can naturally vent :)

You LITERALLY can not. It's the very opposite of the definition of the word. It's like the grade school bully saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you~" while touching the other kid. You say one thing, but the actions are actually different.

>this is what betacucks actually tell themselves

Here's an idea. What would say under the assumption that you are wrong in baselessly assuming people are mad.

This is why our society is breaking down. Women being allowed to regress to their base animal state.

>all these ((yous))

Baka. It doesn't make her non-loyal because she isn't in a relationship with Brother.

we should bully those beta fucker till suicide back then in school. Those fucker corrupt the world.

You really need to get off this site.
>xd i'm a good troll because ppl reply to me!!!
This is literally you.

because she is

No, but fucking other people does.

Just because you have one value doesn't mean another value cannot override it.

Ecchan is one of her valued friends, and she kind of wants to keep things that way, which is obviously impossible now that ecchan has made her move. The choice is to cut, or keep and I think she would rather keep her around - if that is the price for doing so.

Hanabi is a weak willed, hopeless romantic. Also note the boundary where it isn't full on sex, as well as her mixed reactions even in spite of this.

What occurred in the scene wasn't even entirely the most consensual either.

Physically loyal? Absolutely not. Emotionally however? Yes, up until the point where she began to re-evaluate her place, which, lets be honest. Probably something she should get on.

And yet you keep responding to him. Who's the real fucking idiot?

You, for thinking exactly like him and thinking that replying is somehow "losing".

This show is so good

Why do people hate it?

Because of the "NTR"?

I wanna suck sensei's tits!

It's not them having the choice to or not, it's the forced transfer of wealth by taxation from men to these kinds of women in the form of child benefits/food stamps/council housing etc. While Ted worked hard in school to become a doctor, Becky had children with a 3rd world immigrant that beat her and left and now lives off Teds tax money.

I really don't think I'm the idiot for refusing to engage in someone who's proven themselves to instigating replies. But whatever man, you do you. Just remember your complaining is shitting up the thread just as much as he is.

t. cuck

>Emotionally however? Yes
Still no. You are not loyal just because you say you are. This is like the most basic faulty syllogism possible. If at any point ever you consider sleeping with other people for any reason you are no longer loyal.
It's almost like you're saying the guy who goes out and cheats on his wife but also always comes back home is emotionally loyal to his wife.

Conclusion, get vasectomy, laugh at bitches when they tell you the child is yours.

>I really don't think
Yes, that is very obvious.

>Just remember your complaining is shitting up the thread just as much as he is.
Yet for some reason this logic doesn't apply to you?

It's a hard story to watch.

It doesn't seem follow the popular tropes, really.

It doesn't go out of it's way to make you happy.

There is mature content in it that isn't very fan service orientated, but a tool to further flesh out and explain the characters.

Mix in the fact that the characters are more or less flawed, sometimes in even common ways and people might see parts of themselves that they don't want to see, as well.

Is Hanabi an introvert or an extrovert?

hahahaha the absolute madman is still going at it.

shahah misogyny XDXD poor Ted!!!

Extrovert if she's with "brother" and introvert otherwise.

T-TOHSAKA?

Why is your life so sad that you have nothing better to do than fail at "trolling" on Sup Forums?

When Hanabi got her first?

What girl does it hurt?

I ended up reading the manga of this shit and the rabbit hole just goes deeper, everyone ends up fucking everyone and they're all dumb fucks, no one, and I mean, no one ever uses their brain in this story at any given moment, they're all thinking with their dicks and pussies. This, mainly, is what puts off people from the story. Hanabi is an incredibly hopeless slut, but the later chapters make her realize how fucking dumb she is for doing all this and it's all pointless. Unfortunately Mugi starts being the bigger dumbfuck. Honestly my biggest worry is that these fucks will regress to their pre development stage and begin a new fuckfest. At that point I'll just drop it.

Right back at'chya, user. Why is it that you have enough time to just sit here and keep replying to me.

You like the attention just as much as I do. Only, I can at least receive attention outside this website. From your attitude, seems like Sup Forums is your only avenue of human interaction :( as our president would say, SAD!!

That question was already answered. It was also a very obvious plot point in the first episode.

She's using people to replicate her love with Sensei.
Of course she's bad.

Only good people are Moka and Sensei (male).