Dragon Ball Super

>mfw Videl got beat up and I made Gohan watch

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12280540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Shin.

delet this

It's funny because he visits King Kai all the time even though training there is worthless

/our guy/ actually depicts him as being useful.

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG?

Why is goku black still best boy /db/?

When Goku impregnated Chichi.

Didn't Goku stop Gohan from helping?That was pretty funny seeing how he watched his gf get beaten because his dad told him too

Reminder that Goku is just doing what feel natural to him and we have to support him through this difficult time. It's just a phase.

I cannot wait for gohan to fail to protect his loved ones AGAIN
thank almighty zeno that goku and roshi are on the team

HOW BA-A-A-AD CAN I BE?
I'M JUST DOING WHAT COMES NATURALLY!

Gohan is beta as fuck for allowing it to happen.

The Saibaman fight

>The Dark Super Saiyan was first used by Goku. This technique takes you to a new crazy level of a Super Saiyan! A Dark Super Saiyan has powers way past regular Super Saiyan, but unlike the regular there are some side effects. To begin to achieve this mode your heart must be black, soulless, unforgiving, and ruthless. The only thing you would ever want to achieve this form is death and destruction! This attack also may alter your personality for good! Dark Super Saiyan is one of the most strongest Super Saiyan forms ever!

New chapter when?

I like the new op

feels like Dragon Ball Z

also the animation is a little better now.

Hopefully this is the arc where in the anime they develop the funny comedic interactions between Beerus in Shin.

And Gohan never got payback. Toriyama should have at least given us that.

It was apart his master plan. After that she beecame submissive and now all Gohan does is fuck her or go off to his conventions while they live off her money. Gohan is living the dream

around the 21st (in japan time a day ahead) so expect leaks a day or two before.

>those ED lyrics
Does Goku have some demons he's dealing with?

He let her get manhandled by another man. That's pretty bad.

I think it might be split personality disorder. his childhood trauma is starting to clear which may be giving his Saiyan side more leverage and he's trying to balance his earthling teachings and his Saiyan instincts. In other words, Goku is...
>pic related

Huh, the artstyle is more like 90s anime. the cell shade is more thickier than usual.

Is this intentional or what ??

Who is the best Dragon Ball waifu?

strawpoll.me/12280540

Well what else do you expect from Gohan. Goten was the one who inherited the Chad genes from Goku

Nah, you gotta post the "which one do I press?" cap when saying that

>2 for Videl
Shin are you here?

He can't even heal his waifu properly.

Well Goku is the actual Legendary Super Saiyan while the rest are just super saiyans so I'm not suprised by his power ups

Shueisha is in charge now with a new animation director in place for the anime too. A different artistic approach trying to pander more to nostalgia.

If this was DBS pre-DB room, I bet the seven of them (plus Gohan) will just win one fight at most and then fade into obscurity for the rest of the arc.

But now i hope these guys get some kind of power boost and be somewhat relevant during this tournament.

Obviously Goku and Vegeta will be the ones to get the spotlight at the end like always, but at least let the side characters get their moments of glory.

EoZ retcon with goku and goten flying off in nimbus when??

Goku was the one who got the bean for him.

>Goku falls through the Nimbus

wow, this arc is gonna be great if they can keep this up.

Goten's too busy saving the Saiyan race.

Who has the best job out of the U7 fighters?

>4 now
Damn, Goku and Kibito showed up

It looks horrible.

>Goten
>Doing anything

here's the (you) you wanted

>venom goku: a fallen warrior

FUCK THE PATS
A REAL TEAM LIKE THE COWBOYS SHOULD HAVE BEAT THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS EZ FUCK TOM GAYDY

You bastard

I'm actually not a fan of the filter, I prefered the vibrant colors we had for Super Saiyaman vs Farmer Goku earlier.

The dragon room hardly helped. The lines are too think and that bloom is awful. I expected quality not hey remember DBZ

Goku

I hope the ayylmao guy fighting goku in the opening is as cool they make him look

What are the odds this tournament is at all decent and that someone other than Goku or Vegeta will actually get some shine?

I don't like that filter either.

Evil Goku makes sense to me now. It's all because of Goku's guilt towards Raditz. He eventually formed a Raditz tulpa. Here's the proof
>he only farms radishes
>in this episode he did a perfect imitation of Raditz BTFO the Farmer with the shotgun

I really want this to happen so Goku can get more character development.

Awakening to his programming of being a world destroyer

Also, does that mean the farmer survived?

Medium to Medium Well Done.

XXX ON A KILLSTREAK

Holy shit

Gave that bitch some good meat

Well there are 8 others beside G and V
18 and 17 might not job, Gohan might not if he is still on the whole "gotta impress muh daughter" thing
Buu might not job if they decide to make him not the joke character for once and actually do something useful like he did in Z, but highly doub it
They others definitely will seeing how they handled Pickletoe in the U6vU7 tourney

Of course best girl is leading

Call me odd but I would rather buu not take it seriously. Fat pink buu is supposed to be childlike it would feel weird at least for me if he just went full rage mode seemingly out of nowhere. Same for gohan. I would love for him to be badass again but how many times will they go back and forth between he just wants to be normal to oh shit he's training again

Leave the Son Goku menace to us

Found a better one

>trying to hide his white gloves this week.
They revealed too much.`

He is taking on the powers of a god, which even Beerus mentions he's harnessing towards becoming a god of destruction in a way.

References to angels and devils telling him what to do hearken to this, and in his newfound mental clarity, he'll need to understand his greatest enemy is himself.

IT'S NATURAL

Who's your favorite member of the Elite Clown Force?

>fem-Broly
>not-Beerus
>the Lorax
>Cyborg Sarge
>Captain Ayy Lmao

Pick one and only one

Can a ningen like me ever become a God?

>smug Kai seems to be cool pals with his GoD and angel
>Shin is scared shitless of Beerus, can't even look straight at him
Why is Shin such a terrible Kai?

>Still thinking this
Yeah, and Dr. Bee is part of the U6 team.

so Ayy is in the cloak right

because he wasn't supposed to be the main Kai of U7, you can thank Buu's rampage for that
he's clearly an unexperienced greenhorn whose job is too much for him to handle

Why do you hate fun so much user?

Shin was once smug as fuck, too. Now he just seems tired of everyone else's shit and doesn't try to fight it.
When did he lose his magic?

but he's cute tho

>Buu might not job if they decide to make him not the joke character for once and actually do something useful like he did in Z

As soon as fat Buu stopped being the villain, he became useless as anything but a punching bag. He's also not really the type to train, and we're getting into god-level fighers now, so he's even more useless than before. It would be kind of cool if they pulled some shit, and somehow let him power up into Super Buu out of left field or something.

I can imagine this Cyborg Sarge fighting against 17 or 18 and telling them that they're not as technological advanced like him.

>beerus accidentally kills shin with that punch

>Goku, you literally destroyed a universe taunting a god-in-training with your powers
>But it's okay because you made us sundaes!
>You learned nothing and are trying to destroy our own universe now?
>...well okay. Just buy me bean curd treats first.

Beerus is the only sane person in the show, and he's cockblocked by Zeno from slapping Goku.

Because it's Dicasty-level "speculation." Next you'll be telling me Brolina will become Vegeta's bride.

Captain Ayy Lmao doesn't need a dumb monkey to stop Goku. He's a true hero.
THANK YOU CAPTAIN AYY LMAO

>come back when you've been through everything I've seen, kids
>the battlefield ain't no joke, we gotta keep the multiverse safe from Son Goku

>Leave Goku to me

>female twin tails whis

you realize not-beerus is a GOD right?
Joker and bunny beerus can't be from the same universe

but it'd be fun if everyone in that team turned out to be a squad like the Guardians Of The Galaxy
Imagine the banter between the Lorax and Cyborg Sarge

>you realize not-beerus is a GOD right?
Not-Beerus is wearing capeshit spandex instead of GoD uniform. If you count the GoDs we don't need another.

Except he isn't.

>Goten about to see Whis and their world
>Might motivate him to fight and grow as a character
>goes to 'train' with Trunks

SO CLOSE!
YOU WERE SO CLOSE!
GOD DAMNIT!

No?
Not-Beerus is a contestant, there's another shot where he/she is with Ayy Lmao and the Lorax wearing the same outfit as them
Not-Beerus is likely from the same planet as Beerus and Champa

You really fucked up when Vegeta tells you to cool it.

Last person he said that to bashed a kid's skull in repeatedly.

>Gohan is coming back
>Krilin, Tien and Roshi about to kick ass
>17
>18xKrilin team attacks
>My nigga Piccolo
>Hit, Cabba and Magetta are back
>A lot of new fighters
>All the GoDs
>All the angels
>A fucking tournament where everyone has to fight seriously if they want to survive
>Just because Goku was bored

Keep posting the Villain!Goku meme, he's /myguy/

So I've been looking around and I guess no one is going to mention the fact that Goku is effectively (by proxy) the villain of the arc because of the sheer amount of lives he just doomed for a good fight.

>17 and 18 stand tall after they've taken a beating
>They tell him they're no mere machines
>They're still humans, they can get stronger on their own
>Combination attack, Limit Break x Survivor plays

This. I really hope they give Gohan the comeback he deserves. Being a Gohan fag is suffering.

>>Hit, Cabba and Magetta are back
I hope they don't show up there, stronger than ever before, only to job to some other universe to show how strong those other universes are.

Nobody to blame but yourself, ningen.

So when a universe completely loses in a tournament, does that mean they're universe gets destroyed by Zen-Oh? And Goku still not giving a fuck.