Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30579730
aikatsu.net/story/index.html
twitter.com/mi2_32/status/828528910690181120
twitter.com/Noel_flowers_/status/828555544570912768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds about right.

Doroshii

I don't like her anymore, she bullied my kids and their kid.

>she bullied

Oh please, besides, Leona is more of an angel than mikan ever will be

The Stars movie occurred before Koharu died, before Yume and Roller took some time apart, and before the CG improved.

Movie version of Popcorn Dreaming: nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30579730

I hope SoLaMi vs NonSugar don't get delayed for a dumb valentines episode.

Lily and Yuzu episodes are the best and dance class has the best admins+sidles. This is a fact.
Also is it just me or was Ako cuter than usual this episode?

I like this cat, do you mind if i save it?

Dorothy's smugness is fast reaching critical mass.

Well since you were so kind as to ask, I suppose you can.

>Also is it just me or was Ako cuter than usual this episode?
And she's only going to get cuter!

Guys I've only watched up to episode 13, but I think I'm in love with Ichigo.

You'll have a shrine dedicated to her by the time you get to the movie.

This is Dorothy and my celeburiti 4 hypothetical future wives

Final stretch: aikatsu.net/story/index.html

Refresher: 43 = Valentine's SubaYume; 44 = MahiRola preparing for the S4 Selection; 45 = Ako preparing for the S4 Selections

>46: The Blazing S4 Selections!
Start of the S4 Selections. Ako declares her goal to take down the current S4 to attain a position in the new S4. Yume feels the same. With all of her strength, she goes to challenge Tsubasa.
>47: Showdown Between the Kasumi Sisters!
The Beauty Class' S4 Selection is being hyped as "The first showdown between sisters in Yotsuboshi Academy's history!" All of Mahiru's efforts up until this moment were so that she could prepare to surpass her sister in this challenge.
>48: A Song Only I Can Sing
Start of the Song Class' S4 Selection. Lily's is the stand out and Roller becomes anxious after watching hers.
>49: Become the First Star!
It's finally Yume's turn. She's troubled not knowing how to go all out in her battle against Hime. Then, she receives a phone call from a certain someone. She decides to shine as herself and put forth all her power into the performance.
>50: The Greatest LIVE
End of the S4 Selections, and an induction ceremony for the new S4. After the graduation ceremony, the S4 are to perform at a "Thank you party?" [there's a question mark for some reason] to display their gratitude to their teachers and juniors. An idea comes to mind when Yume hears "gratitude"...

Not even a hint as to which episode the Dance Class' Selection will take place in. And an M4 performance never. ;_;

Reminder that the Winter Collection album lists a new song that will probably be performed in the final episode.

I want to fuck Lala.

Rate my waifu

The way they're doing it sounds pretty cool. I'm guessing the phone call to Yume is from Koharu. If you take episode 50's description at face value, it makes it sound like Yume becomes S4, but I still don't think that'll be the case.

this is one of my favorite pripara episodes, dorothy really carries the spotlight well

They wrote it to be as vague as possible but I took it as Yume wanting to perform with the former? And current? S4. The Run-Run-Do-Run-Run song credits the vocals to just AIKATSU STARS instead of listing the individual singers. But who knows.

Yeah, maybe.

By the way, it looks like the current S4 really can still participate. Would they keep their spots into the first year of high school if they won? Of course it's not going to happen and Ako, Mahiru and either Yume, Rola or Lily will dethrone all three third-year S4s, but it still sounds weird.

It took too long for a decent image of this page to show up.

>Elsa is the crown princess of some distant country.
>"What is the purpose of her travels...!?"

>A Japanese girl raised in New Zealand. She loves nature and sheep, and her got her sense of design from her artist/painter mother. Contrary to her appearance, she's a powerful idol.

There's more if you want
twitter.com/mi2_32/status/828528910690181120
twitter.com/Noel_flowers_/status/828555544570912768

How would you react if Ichigo suddenly appeared and became Song class S4?

That would be dumb, I would rather have a grown-up Ichigo as one of Moroboshi's acquaintances.

There's still that uncredited, accented lady Moroboshi called in the beginning of episode 10.

>.........
>(Ai! Katsu! Ai! Katsu! Ai! Katsu...)
>Ah! Look, Yume-chan and Mahiru-chan are over there!!
>Where where where where!?
>Gotcha! I was playing ya!

She only gets better and better until she practically owns your heart and all your admiration.

Is it me or we didn't bitch enough on how Stars s2 designs recycle previous characters' styles again?
Bitching too much is bad, but letting constant rehashing like that pass isn't good either
I wish I could contact Bamco about it.

>A Japanese girl raised in New Zealand

Is there anything Dorothy can't do?

lophie

It's the fucking greatest thing to happen to me.

Monthly reminder to please keep the episode information summaries in spoiler tags, even if you're only saying something like "Episode 48 is a Yume episode" or "The Selection starts in episode 46".

I still randomly weep about Aikatsu ending. I wonder how long this'll last.

Mahiru looks like she doesn't even recognize that purple haired girl.

Yuzu has a deathwish

DEBI DEBI DEBIRU!

sometimes it feels like aoi is even more popular than ichigo

TAKE ME TAKE ME HIGHER

/pc/ stole our thunder

Let them, it would be nice if they could have a season they enjoy again.

For once I'm not going to read these. I want to go into the final stretch blind.

48 should be "A Song Just For Me"

Weebs pls.

I feel like you're just trying to relate them to old characters. I mean, Elsa does like a red haired Mizuki and Kirara looks like Nina, but I don't think either are as bad as Mahiru and Mikuru or Yuzu and Kii.

Is kemono friends /ai/ approved?

Of course.

Ichigo, please contain yourself.

Fuck, reading 49 already got me a little teary eyed ;_;

It's cute, fun, and Sup Forums will forget about it by the time it ends. I sure hope it's /ai/ approved.

Is it the fantasista doll of 2017?

I wish I could see Rin's face.

Madoka is my favorite Akagen.

>so ded again

inb4 everyone is at /pc/ again

I haven't posted in these threads much lately since I haven't watched anything /ai/ related since I finished Aikatsu.

Stars didn't keep my interest and PriPara subs are still wieners.

I'm sure we can lure them back in with coloring books next week

I'm still at /m/

This time is true, I went there when anons here told me Kirakira was good.
They are surprisingly mild today.

Being Dressing Pafe after season 1 is only suffering.

I'm not touching /pc/ ever again.

Watching Precure while being there simply diminishes the enjoyment., They are just horrible people and you become a horrible bitter no fun allowed people just by being there with them even if you don't notice at first.

Precure is a shit mahou shoujo franchise.

I'm prefer slow, kind, little girl /ai/ over fast, mean, and big friend /ai/.

What are you doing there?
There is no /ai/ related thing to talk about.

They seem to have really eased up since the trolls are drowned out by actual discussion now

Aikatsu is a shit idol franchise.

IBO threads are really good there.

Be honest, it is still shit?

Everything is going too slow, that's the problem.

So like any other Gundam?

Being ded is kind of our thing. Just let it happen.

guess it's gonna be a while for ep 117 huh

Yes but this have Atra on it.

/pc/ is a strange place.

Just wait for the summer slog.

It's cute when they remind you that Shion is also just a little girl.

I honestly agree. Precure is the bottom barrel of mahou shoujo and I rue every day how there's no other yearly mahou shoujo for little girls to be Precure's competition and how Precure is the only one in the market.

You should visit /toy/ sometime

Let's not talk about Precure any more. It is dangerous territory.

Is there any /ai/ toy autism?

I've given Precure numerous chances and every season always ends up bad. The first season has nice characters but everything else is awful. Heartcatch is okay but honestly not that great. I tried watching Maho when it started but I dropped it around episode 12 because of how bad it was. I've seen some of Suite but I dropped that as well.

I've watched most other mahou shoujo and Precure is just so bad in comparison to stuff like CCS and Sailor Moon.

Seasons vary in quality, but honestly, aside from the classics like CCS, how is Precure overrall worse that your average mahou shoujo?

Precure basically took the Sailor Moon formula but does it worse in every way.

>The first season has nice characters but everything else is awful
The first season is average as fuck though. There are better seasons, beginning with SS just right after.

Everything is bad in comparison to CCS
Precure is cute girls doing cute things with occasional karate chopping monsters