If Satania was the MC of Death Note, how quickly would she be caught?

If Satania was the MC of Death Note, how quickly would she be caught?

>FEAR ME, FOR I AM SATANIA - THE MASTER OF THE DEATH NOTE!
In a minute.

Not at all.
Kira needed some serious flaws and bad writing to be caught. Satania doesn't have those flaws.

Why would Satan need a Death Note?

She'd never get a chance to use it. She'd find it, laugh maniacally, disrupt the class, have it confiscated, then forget about it entirely.

Why do people think she's Satan?

That dog would steal it and then he becomes the murderer of the human rance.

She would write her own name

Next person to bully satania fucking dies.

Well, Satan was an angel after all. And she isn't exactly the best demon.

She's just a regular working class Scottish demon.

No, no, no. You guys don't get it.

Satania's constant bragging and shouting in class already goes ignored by everyone who isn't her friend, and nobody takes her seriously at all. If she ever gets her hand on a Death Note, she'll brag about it endlessly, but nobody will believe her - why should they, when every other time she opens her mouth she's just saying bullshit? And when she parades her notebook in class, why would they think it's anything more than her typical delusions?

And when the murders start happening, and people start wondering why the fuck so many melon bread-stealing dogs are dying of heart attacks, all the while some retarded red-haired schoolgirl is bragging about her Death Note whilst everyone ignores her because she's the boy crying wolf, who's gonna be the last one laughing?

she'd tear it up saying that she doesnt need such power and then proceed not to put it in the waste paper bin

She's gonna be traumatized once she tests it and it works.

>how quickly would she be caught?
After she writes her name in the book.

She writes her own name inside just in case she loses it and dies

>doesn't have flaws
Can't take a punch.

>And she isn't exactly the best demon.
Because just "demon" doesn't convey the scale to which she is best.

This.

She would think she needed to write her name in the notebook in case it gets lost only to die the first night, hilariously.

>She would think she needed to write her name in the notebook in case it gets lost only to die the first night, hilariously.
Cute

I thought the DN didn't work on yourself? Or am I retarded?

Never because she woudn't ever kill anyone with it. And if she talks about it with anyone, it'd only get attributed to her usual chuuni.

If the ink disappeared whenever she wrote her own name, she'd probably get Vigne to write it for her.

This
She doesn't seem to have any powers or use them like the others
I think she's pretending

>I see someone has put time and effort into creating a chuuni notebook
>I'm going to throw it in the river
>SSSSS+ devilish act

Vigne isn't calling her out on her shit though
Although maybe Satania is just part of her family's title?

What happens if you destroy a notebook anyway

Oh god lol, I could see this happening.

Does it even work on demons? They techncially don't have a soul for it to act upon and even if they died wouldn't they just go back to Hell?

>don't have a soul
so what's the thing that pops out every time gabu murders her

Gabbu is still an angel so she's coming closer and closer to purifying Satan and Saving him

it gets destroyed

Yeah but what happens, does anything special happen? Was it ever addressed? I feel like that's a pretty big curiousity point. Here's a notebook that is basically a piece of the thread of fate, what happens if you burn it?

It gets burned

Satania is both cute and sexy!

>>doesn't have flaws
Do you have a reading disorder?

You're all faggots forgetting the Death Note's rules.
Only humans die when you write their names into it.

The only way for Satania to kill herself with a Death Note would be to intentionally misspell a human's name 4 times.

No, misspelling only makes that human immune to Death Noting

How does the DN even know if you accidentally misspell someone's name? If I write "Richard Needlepuff" instead of "Richard Neadlepuff", does Richard Neadlepuff die or not?

That's accidental misspelling.
Intentional misspelling doesn't infer immunity of the death note. It just kills the ironic shitposter.

*does Richard Needlepuff die or not

Same way the Death Note knows you are imagining the guy's face?

Do you not remember anything at all?

The funny thing is she'll never be able to kill the dog because she'll never find its name

Will there ever be a Gabriel Dropout thread where this image isn't posted?

Hopefully not