>Pres Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/ardkXd05tOg
>Pres Trump speech @opening for Civil Rights Museum 12/9/17
youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-shouldnt-assume-roy-moore-was-an-outlier/
youtube.com/watch?v=6fDrCEDBm-U
archive.fo/gnS9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>Created 259,000 (13.2%) less jobs February through November than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>February - November job creation numbers are the lowest since 2012 [1]
>February - November job creation numbers would be ranked 6th when matched up against Obama's numbers [1]
>Trade Deficit up $49.1 billion (11.9%) through October versus 2016 and getting worse[2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - December 1 period is down 15.3% vs 2016 [5]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-01-20
[4] x-rates.com/historical/?from=USD&amount=1&date=2017-12-01
[5] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

pathetic loser

LARP or true if big?

How many pedo allegations will we have in 2018?

Reminder that I am still baking. There will be no threads to recycle, worry not

Democrats won't be able to viably employ the same strategies in 2018, because those strategies were dependent on

1. Being able to focus all their resources on a single race in each month. They will have to contend with hundreds of races in November 2018 alone

2. Sexual allegations will be a tired strategy. They can only use it so much until it becomes a case of boy-who-cried-wolf. In fact, it's arguably already getting old in 2017. If they did this in the 90s, they would have won by massive margins.

3. I doubt that the GOP will be throwing all the candidates under the bus
4. The candidates we DO know are around, like Kelli Ward, are much stronger than Moore and actually liked.

5. The GOP will NOT be complacent next time around, because of their loss in deep red Alabama

Prove me wrong shills

Makes me think.

0 unconnected to Roy Moore.

another christmas without hillary as president

Y'all ready for 2018?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/republicans-shouldnt-assume-roy-moore-was-an-outlier/

I want to believe

Q IS REAL

Abundant if accurate.

check the archive for an answer
Also stop spamming this shit

Their 'resisting' is working
Russia hysteria is working
Mueller will never resign before Trump does
D turnout bigger now than ever in history for non-election years
R turnout smaller than since... I don't know, 2006? Lower than than?
Shit ain't going to get passed either, so it'll be worse, not better, in 2018

>chump

More LARP or large if substantiated?

Time for McConnell to prove himself.

Based Rosengod is kicking Drumpf’s teeth in.

He will keep Mueller indefinitely and will also create another special counsel to investigate sexual assault allegations.

TRUE CONSERVATIVISM FTW

LARP unfortunately, but who knows these days.

You're talking like the GOP and the Democrats aren't on the same team against Trump.

Sounds too much like wishful thinking. When would be the decent moment to drop such a bombshell then?

MAMMOTH IF UNMANUFACTURED

Assuming the Democrats only need to defend the vulnerable seats in WV, PA, MN (2 seats), WI, MI, OH, MO, IN, ND and FL in 2018 and attack the two vulnerable Republican seats in AZ and NV with full force (they won't, they're stupid so they'll also go all in over in Texas and Tennessee) that gives them 13 seats they have to defend/attack.

The Democrats spent 10 million on this race and while they can probably get money for 2018 if you think they're going to get 130 million for every senate race (ignoring the other four vulnerable Democrats/Independents) then you're delusional- especially since they won merely because Moore was accused of pedophilia they'd actually need even more theoretical cash because Republicans would fund their candidates in kind. Let's say 20 million each for a total of 260 million dollars.

Then they need to flip something like 22 House seats to gain control. Ossoff took 30 million just for 48% of the vote. Do they have 660 million for all those House seats? What about the money they need to defend the seats they already have? What about the fact that they'd actually need more money since Ossoff fucking lost?

Democrats literally destroyed Al Franken's career in a desperate bid to defeat Moore. How many senators will they need to sacrifice in 2018?

Dems are at the bottom of the barrel, no win will come from them without over a billion dollars in funding and every Republican being accused of being totally immoral and half the Democrats being thrown out for the same immoralities.

Dems have NOTHING.

>Even in Virginia, whites only changed their margins by 8-10%. 40% in Alabama? Not buying it. Must be R voters voting for Doug.

Ds had less votes in Alabama than in 2016. Doug was a boring as fuck candidate with no message. (which is bad by the way, imagine if he was competent, even worse result!)

Very few Rs flipped D, they just stayed home or did a write-in

I want to believe this but Alabama made me blackpilled as fuck today. It's like whites are on a Fucking suicide mission

Q is real
Q isreal
Q Israel

Damn, kikenstein. You suck his dick too?

not all of the GOP, we're going to have fresh faces next year along with the ones who aren't cucked

>Unfortunately it doesn't matter whether you fight back or not
Trump went through the same shit and he fought back hard in order to dismiss it. He threatened lawsuits, he directly went after the women for lying, he deflected to Bill Clinton's rape accusations, and he rightfully framed PussyGate as just two guys talking about nailing chicks.

>All the shit thrown at Moore, who was a Far Right candidate
>loses Alabama Senate race
>not an outlier

Assume it's a LARP until proven otherwise

How are my fellow Jews here enjoying Hanukkah? I really couldn't have hoped for a better American president than Trump, he really is going to be the best president for our holy land in history.

Nate Dirt said Moore had a 70% chance to win. He is ALWAYS wrong.

We need to dump Trump soon, otherwise we'll lose 2020 spectacularly and the GOP will never recover.

MIND

FUCKING

BLOWN

It really doesn't make sense why they'd go through so much effort to prevent records from being preserved unless they're rigging it.

Mueller has no conflict of interest, goyim. Sessions is the greatest AG in history.

Democrats love the FBI now too!

>don't worry guys, be complacent still

I don't know what it fucking takes to flip before you realize there is a problem. Wyoming? That's more red than Alabama right?

why did you support Robert mueller /ptg/
why did you only stop after he began chasing the president?

>Nate Hydrogen predicts blue wave
In other words the GOP will get a supermajority because the universe hates Nate Silver.

Mueller has Drumpf's taxes and multiple cooperating witnesses. Impeachment will follow.

all fucking larpshit

>Democrats love the FBI
>unless they’re accusing them of 9/11 and killing po’ black niggers.

this hearing is another cum slurper, I think I will just focus on my textbook

anyone here even listening to it?

America will be Blood Red in 2018 confirmed!!

>being THIS delusional

stop d&c concern shillin there quadfinn
The world knows of your national depression and we feel for you
Doesn't invite you to go all emo trying to drag the rest of us down, does it?

reposting this because it's how the Democrats won AL
the GOP and really anyone center-right needs to money in to getting out the vote
just start hunting down every working class white person and make sure that they're registered and know where the polling place is

Tried for a couple minutes, the house is always a joke; back to Varney for comfy bantz, gunmilfs, and shitting on the EPA

BASED SESSIONS IS FINALLY CRACKING DOWN ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

What do we think of the alt right and richard spencer?

>killing po’ black niggers.
But but but I thought all the FBI did was investigate hate crimes against black children

>trusting the man who said Moore had a 70% chance of winning

Wew, the albatross is back to jinx the Dems for the midterms.

Why is CBTS raiding /ptg/? I thought they were deleted. Oi, boomers! Don't deny that you're boomers I've seen your youtube videos. Go to infinity Sup Forums and read some redpill threads. Then go get some Sup Forums literature. You wasted away your life creating the situation we're in through your unwillingness to have uncomfortable conversations or even take in information that might lead to you having uncomfortable conversations. If you want to help, go away and read up, then come back to post.

/ptg/ supported Mueller for decades. Go away newfag.

wells its pretty obvious the meuller investigation is complete horseshit. the lawyers mueller hired are totally fucking biased. rosenstein is a fucking fraud. and sessions is a gutless piece of shit bitch.

this dice has a 0.83 chance to not roll a 1
*rolls a 1*
>THIS DICE IS WRONG
>REEEEEEEEEE

the fucking state of Sup Forums

>Moore
>Far Right

>Nate Protium predicts a blue wave
Alabama is a wake up call for the right. Hopefully it means RINOs will go extinct

that idiot hasn't been right on anything since he went against Trump

Sucks to be a junkie.

So what is going on with Rosenkike?

Sessions is such a fucking failure WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS, it isn't even funny.

Let literal Clinton donors 'investigate' Trump for no reason, and hence indefinitely, (since nothing is required for the investigation, how can it be ended? Pro tip: It can't) do absolutely nothing about any Democrat.

And for that, Alabama flipped blue. Not Sessions fault really, but it'd be nice to fucking get something in return, you know?

All I hear is that the GOP is making record revenue from grassroots while the Dems are struggling. Well guess what, it doesn't fucking matter because the large corporations and large ((donors)) are on their side so their money is infinite. How the fuck can they afford to spend 10+ million in Georgia for a house seat and then a few months later spend 15+ million in fucking Alabama. Could you imagine a Republican spending 15+ million in California. I don't know what we have to do to get these stupid fucking whites out there and voting but that is our only chance. We need massive white turnout and 70+% of their vote

When they’re not blowing up the WTC and blaming it on innocent Muslims, they’re fighting for black civil rights.

Bannon has proven to have absolutely no clue how Trump won.
Remember that stupid headline that said "Trumpism is more than just Trump"?
Well now we know that Bannon has no idea what Trumpism even is.

Trumpism is about mixing economic reforms with strong immigration policy.
>Low taxes for middle class, rich should pay fair share
>Protect social security, medicare and pensions, but keep remove welfare
>Shrink the size of government agencies, regulations
>Strong immigration policy that promises to remove criminal aliens, talk to victim families

Bannon did none of this. Moore was reading verses from the bible more than speaking about policy

>this dice
Goddamnit /ptg/ I know enough of you are fa/tg/uys this shouldn't happen

Steve King ends his questioning by yelling "NIGGERS"

>"We"

>marijuana

IS THIS ALL HE HAS TO WORRY ABOUT?

They're great for us. Spencer has really helped Jews feel more comfortable in our movement and many prominent activists such as Lauren have helped women and minorities push our agenda forward.

I'm depressed about the outcome of last night, but slowly recovering. Pretty much just upset for about an hour. Looking forward to a few ultra-right wing conservatives making it in to the Senate and House (even a few Governor positions).

Also, please comment on my thread:

The entire Mueller investigation has been completely compromised by Strzok

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! DEMOCRATS GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!

I blame awoobaker, he made threads for them and admitted to it. If they come here, it's on him

steve king scaring dems with these facts

fuck you sessions

I wish Sessions would prove his worth. Any AG could go after big pharma because they're so obvious.

She isn't still doing that right?

Huge if Q

Daily Reminder: If you are not willing to play dirty you better get used to losing!!

The left and the MSM went full pedogate on Roy Moore and they won.

The Masked Sessions strikes again! Beware potfiends, for the masked, elven man with the southern draw is after your demon weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fDrCEDBm-U

archive.fo/gnS9A
pee pee taper got peed on

>election won by thousands of votes
>those votes may have come from niggers that have been to prison

I'd like to thank cuckservatives for allowing laws to be lax because "maybe then nigs will vote for us" and liberals for being so utterly corrupt that this is the third time in little more than a year that they've openly declared their intention to use criminals to win an election

lol how is this any different from lobbying

BASED

Glad this guy's around to crack down on weed instead of doing literally any of the other more pressing shit he should be prosecuting a fuckton of people for.

I'm taking a huge, meaty shit right now, guys!

well, the GOP is definitely spending their hard earned $ in 2018 without a doubt

The Democrats' coffers aren't as unlimited as you might think. Yes, they will try to blow as much money as possible in 2018, but the fact of the matter is they'll be too stretched thin.

The universe seems to really, really hate Nate Silver, so.....

This too, pretty baffling how Bannon completely misinterpreted how Trump won exactly. No wonder Miller quickly became more important to the WH than him.

Name it Jeff

O B S E S S E D

Mueller investigation has been completely compromised by Strzok.