Tales of Zestiria

I really wish Sorey would just shut the fuck up and be fun again.

>"You don't have any malevolence because you believe what your doing is good!"
>later
>"Everything I did was pointless and a lie!"
>despaired scream
So, why is she not a hellion yet?

She believed everything that was pointless and a lie was good. Even the despaired scream was good.

>Even the despaired scream was good
Good for my dick at least.
Not gonna lie, I love girls screaming their lungs out in rage and suffering.
That's why I love Velvet so much.

Sorry Ufo ruined Sorey to shove Rose and Alisha down your throats.

That was the original game, just change Alisha and Rose for just Rose.

I'll just leave this Rose here.

>So, why is she not a hellion yet?
This.
It's pure bullshit, at least just make her emit large amount of malevolence or something and Sorey proceed to warn her though it will waste another episode to do so.

We're almost halfway of 2nd cour and Sorey literally still have yet to do something meaningful, will this anime properly end? They're running out of time.
Even after cutting out all the trials, there's still so much stuff to be shown.

I thought they were going to do Cardinal Forton but I'm not so sure anymore. I feel like they're going to wrap up Pendrago in an original arc and then go into the final battle.

My memory is a bit fuzzy but if i recall Sorey have to fight Mayvin or who's that old man, he have to travel for that.
Not to mention about their last stay at Seraphim village & Lailah talk before the last battle alone may take a whole episode.

This desu, might as well skip all the Cardinal shit considering how much eps have already been dedicated to Rose, which is a shame.
Dezel's death will probably be anime original too.

Mayvin already revealed himself as a storyteller whereas that wasn't known until much later in the game.
It will probably be much shorter as well and they'll definitely skip the gem collection and just have him reveal the entire Camlann story at once.

If they even have time for that.

I'm really loving Berseria, hope they hurry get over with this trash animate that one instead.

Ain't gonna happen user.
Be happy you got two episodes and some cameos in the openings.

My wife was so tired on her wedding night. Didn't stop me from enjoying it.

>Rose hijacks your game
>Rose hijacks your anime

> Based story about bros and ruins
> S1 Turned into Alicia waifu shit
> S2 Turned into Rose waifu shit
What were they thinking?

>> Based story about bros and ruins
Nope. Would have been comfy if it was actually a ruin spelunking story though but it just ended up being a generic jesus saves the world story with a little bit of ruins in the skits.

> Based story about bros and ruins
No, more or less it's about Rose.
Sorey in the game speak less and just do whatever everyone else said so.

I think you mean Jesus saves the world by exploring ruins, but then the world building and overall morality got fucked over by waifufagging.

>by exploring ruins
The ruins were just an excuse to have a shitload of boring empty hallway dungeons. They really didn't matter at all and could've been anything else.

Ironically before Rose joined he spoke up more and at times would even ignore Lailah, but we can't have an outspoken protagonist with a sociopath for a team member, he might just criticize her and be right.

>they didn't matter at all
>except they were the places that held all the information that Sorey needed to move on. Ultimately it is because of a ruin that you're able to find out about Camlann.

But most of the world building was delightful hinting on how a useless seraphim ruined everything

I wish he did something about the giant dragon in the murdercloud and stopped worriying about human killing each other.

That because there's barely anyone relevant introduced yet.
His interaction with anyone that is not Mikleo is limited too, it's kind of sad.

No, it was because the producer's waifu hadn't shown up yet. He actually interacted with more people before she joined.

But the information he needs he isn't even getting from the ruins, but from either the Seraphim inside (Trials), or Mayvin basically giving him a magic illusion.
They're just an obstacle to your goal, not your goal by themselves.

You mean the trials that take place in ruins?or you mean the magic illusion that was only possible because of a ruin?

Dude everything your able to get to move the story forward is in a ruin or done other historical place is in a fucking ruin, so yes you were ruin exploring.

Ok someone give me the good news.

Was Rose shatted on in the anime compared to the game?

Is she still the - demigod, never wrong, what I do is always correct and my seraphim comrades are always agree with me girl?

Eizen will be saved in the anime right? Even a hint that shows he's reincarnating is fine for me

please

They don't even have enough time to resolve that plot line, they were too busy waifufagging.

Rose just got splashed with a bucketload of pain and suffering and a destroyed smile for being wrong if that's what you're looking for.
She isn't even a squire yet.

> Episode 17
> Rose not squired
Holy crap that's like act 2.

Second cour has been almost all anime original so far.
She's probably becoming a squire next episode.

They're not even in Pendrago yet.

Never ever ;__;

the stupid malevolence bullshit is the reason this tales universe is completely retarded and not worth paying attention to.

If there's a berseria anime I'm not gonna even bother. I heard it doesn't even have /ss/ anyway.

Malevolence isn't the problem, the problem was the game's insistence of not calling out the character who actively fucked up the whole world building simply by existing and treating her line a character when she isn't even least bit important.

The anime made the same mistakes as the game, except this time they thought to make a Mary Sue out of another character who was just fine as she was before but who waifufags complained about. They "fixed" Rose but then they also wasted too much time on her. Both characters are irrelevant characters.

This.
Actually important characters
> Sorey > Lailah > Mikleo > Seraphim > Humans
but it turned out like this
> Rose > Alicia > Rose > the rest >>>>> Sorey

I just started watching this yesterday.

Is the game any good?

To be honest the game isn't very good, but the anime is actively worse than it.

Just play Berseria instead. It's a prequel in the same world but better. If you still care for it after that then play it.

I still can't tell if this is CGI or not.

It actually seems like he's beginning to think about shit that formed the crux of issues in Berseria. The OP shows his eyes turning into Velvet's, so maybe he'll gain some perspective from her story, considering she's pure malevolence.

That'd be nice but problem is there isn't nearly enough for him to do that. The first cour wasted it's time on Alisha and the second on Rose.