Sup Forums has changed me

Pol has changed me into a nationalist and a racist.

I used to have monkey and rat friends before, not anymore, now that i know the truth.

I used to vote for a damn left party, not anymore, i vote right now

Thank you Sup Forumsacks for showing me the truth about the evil and corrupt left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
jstor.org/stable/1129689?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The down side for me is that the media and politics now make me furiously angry.

>Influenced by others
u a basic bitch nigguh

/Pol IS mk ultra. Enjoy your distopic future, anons. Truth is in the middle.

>implying he is not to influenced by others

What we know of the world influences our opinions. What we know, depends on what we perceive. And what we perceive (partially) depends on what others tell us.

In other words:
If you don't know that there are racial differences, and you didn't have experience with other races until then, and school told you that there aren't, you would probably believe it;
Unless some body told you the truth.

There's no going back

Welcome brother

You will be assimilated.
Your life as you knew it is over
From this point on you will service us.

- i Don't know, i Don't think so.

>letting yourself be influenced by underage kids spouting using statistics from the 1970's and debunked scientific studies in easily digestible info-graphics

I've been on Sup Forums for years, been on Sup Forums since 2006, and the one thing I've noticed is 99% of the "red pills" posted here are either based on lies/cherry picked evidence, debunked science (ironic because of how little science is supported here until it conforms with a narrative) or are extremely disingenuous at best.

>muh individualism!!!!!!!
Good meme

Is that what you think when Muhammad and Tyrone are rail roading you?

Don't lose hope

Same here.

>being this reasonable
>Sup Forums
Reported.

>he actually takes Sup Forums seriously

>that ghetto language
Mods, get this nigger out of here

It worked opposite for me
I was ultra-nationalist, reading all the degeneracy and stupidity in here, im slowly but steadily turning into a lefty
>liberals still the cancer on earth
NEVER LIBERAL

Do you think that the racial differences in violence are made up?

Your opinion doesn't matter Muhammad. Or should i say Rabbi.

Observe the Jew doing what he does best.

>A Mutt calling me a Jew

literalgreeks.jpg

>I was ultra-nationalist, reading all the degeneracy and stupidity in here, im slowly but steadily turning into a lefty
>degeneracy
Yeah this traps are not gay shit is ridicilous.

If anything Sup Forums has opened me to being extremely skeptical of everything I am shown.
>why is this being portrayed in this way, is it accurate?
>why is this being shown over and over in this way?
>who benefits from my reaction to this, and is this the reaction they are looking to receive?
Sup Forums isn't all bad, but it should not be influencing you anymore than other websites. There is very real propaganda posted here that isn't called out as it should be

You need to give me a little more to go on than that, I don't know what race(s) you're referencing, from which countries, or which time period. But I can try, I think there is a difference in violence between black people and white people, but there are so many factors that can contribute to that. It's hard to say if it's something inherent within black people or that the average environment/household black people grow up in is so shitty that they are more prone to it as a result.
This is part of the issue I was describing, incomplete questions full of assumptions are impossible to answer, which gives power to the asker, and leaves the people attempting to answer them with their dicks hanging out.

>153130742
I won't give you what you so desperately crave, my attention hungry friend.

literalmutts.gif

>falling for the truth meme

The middle of the road is the most dangerous place to walk. You get hit from both sides.

Yes the corrupt are contained to the left. Well spotted

Well, adoption studies (such as the Minnesota adoption study) show that there are racial differences in intelligences that cannot be accounted for by the environment people were raised in.

Further, it is known that IQ influences the propensity to commit violence. Also note that apart from intelligence, there are also known gene variants that make people more aggressive (such as the 2R variant of the MAO-A gene), that are more common Arabs than in Subsaharan Africans; more common in Africans than in Europeans; and more common in Europeans than in North-East Asians.

it was a lie
it was always a lie
the history was changed by the winners of the war
we are living in the corpse of a dead continent that lost the war
and now the disease is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

I am not trying to argue against the findings of legitimate and correctly practiced studies, but what I am saying is these things are often said (in posts just like yours, which is well written and seems reliable) and presented as true, but they do not contain links to the studies or anything that you would normally receive when arguing a point with somebody in a real setting.
People don't even look into the studies to see if the findings agree with the poster, they just assume that it does because of how it is presented to them.

I was not familiar with the study, and had to find the original as well as read a follow up to fully understand and agree what you presented to the actual study. Most people here wouldn't do that even if the studies were linked, even though the abstract is only a few sentences in each.
jstor.org/stable/1129689?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

Sup Forums is an information overload, you would be here forever if you did this for everything presented to you as fact. People just end up accepting things on their premise but not on their merit.

That sounds like something I would have posted when I was a newfag circa 2006. There is some misinformation posted here, but for the most part my attempts to debunk "racist science" has only solidified the red pill for me.

Debunk this, for example

Are these statistics just made up by the government to fuel racist sentiment?

But crime is cause by pov-

We are in the same boat user, before Sup Forums i was a gay bernie supporter, but then i started browsing here and while half the shit Sup Forums says is ludacris it did open my eyes to nationalism fascism and islamaphobia and I realized what I wanted I started reading mein kampf and books on mussolini Fascism and Giovanni Gentile and now I have gone full fash

I am not trying to dubunk things or argue against "racist science", what I am saying is these things are posted as truth, and instead of verifying that they are true, they are just accepted.

Your post is a good example, it's easy to read and understand, and makes its point clearly. But if I want to check the source I have to do my own digging, but it's not easy to do when there isn't even a year given. Do you even have supporting data for this available?

Again, I am not arguing against facts, statistics, or studies. What I am saying is conclusions are drawn from this data by people on Sup Forums who have their own narratives and have no experience analyzing data. What point are you making by posting these? That black people are more violent and commit more crime? Why, is this the natural state of them as a race or is there more to consider? Analyzing studies and statistics is just as important as making sure they're gathered correctly in the first place.

Another common practice here is just posting as much as you can to overwhelm anyone trying to analyze or argue against what you're posting.

Are you an ideal physical specimen?

Or will you perish like a dog?

>Why, is this the natural state of them as a race or is there more to consider? Analyzing studies and statistics is just as important as making sure they're gathered correctly in the first place.
The age old question. We all have our theories, but the important part is first acknowledging the fact that there is a problem. You can't solve a problem if you deny it exists, which is precisely what leftists do. My view is that it's rooted in biology. Average lower intelligence and higher testosterone = more crime and poverty. It's an extremely unfortunate conclusion that I'm not happy with, because it means there is no real solution and we're basically fucked. But it is what it is.

Good! Good! Let the hatred flow through you

>Good! Good! Let the hatred flow through you

fuck you, pay me.